One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Armpit edition

Global>JPN edition

General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Sabaody Archipelago is OUT
>V5.0 is OUT
>Colosseum is OUT
>Set Sail for Sabaody Sept 13 - Sept 26
>Summer FN: Perona Sept 13 - Sept 20, All three Sept 20 - Sept 27
>Skill up Sept 25 - Oct 1
- Raids -
>Buster Call Sept 15 - Sept 16
>Ivankov Sept 18 - Sept 19
- Fortnights -
>Wapol Sept 13 - Sept 27
>Sept 13 - Sept 20 T-Bone FN, Hogback FN
>Sept 20 - Sept 27 Wanze FN, Warriors of Shandia FN
>Sept 27 - Okt 4 Cobimeppo FN, Arlong FN

>fucking ZEPHYR soon
>CYO half stamina princess turtles from 14th
>FP turtles from 13th
>SW Strawhat replacements+ 6* Jimbei coming soon
>Shooter boosted RR pulls coming soon

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Sep 6 - Sep 21 Save Ace Campaign
>Akainu twitter event
- Fortnights -
>Koala and Hack Sep 6 - Sep 20
>Sept 8 - Sept 15 Breed FN, Afro Luffy FN, Absalom FN
>Sept 15 - Sept 22 Bride Nam FNi, Lucci FN, Morgan FN
>Sept 22 - Sept 29 Kimono Crocodile FN, T-Bone FN, Supersonic Ducks FN
>Sept 29 - Okt 6 Men are Forbidden FN, Wanze FN, Ganfor FN

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/52ka1o/coliseum_introduction_guide_lucky/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for UROUGE

How do you beat subboss chaos Absalom with Mihawkx2, Doffy, Slasherdile, Koza and GPU?

how about you just use fucking ENEL

Don't be shit.

Would Thatch, Zoan Lucci, Kaku and GPU work for subs?

>Global is finally good
What am I supposed to shitpost about now?

Izanuma and Sugar seem to be pretty god tier colo subs.

no special rate up

no animation skip

no Shiki

no Tesoro

Ace ship never

Man I severely underestimated Chaos Colo, I was absolutely breezing through the first two difficulties with a rainbow Inthawk slasher team, then went to do my first Chaos (Wapol) and got my shit pushed in so fucking hard.

That's what I get for going in blind. I thought it was just the final bosses of Chaos that were balls to the wall hard and needed preparation, not the prior stages. I was very wrong.

>Shiki never
thats probably true

actually now that we are getting SW units we are probably getting Ace forest in 1-2 months

Wapol does seem to be one of the hardest ones.

>another download gem

Hime's are 100% drop again.

What are some comfy teams for Chaos clearing? Don't have G3 or LL.

The ones that you put on a boat and fight opponents with. Those work pretty well.

Stop posting with avatars, it's against the rules.

confirmed, did 15 runs and got a drop on every single one

I'm SO FUCKING READY for Zephyr

still 10 days until skillup event fucking hell, I don't think my box can hold

Fuck off Storm Pirates. Or are you that bitter cuck God Usopp Pirates? Or maybe Moon Sailor.

I'm not bitter about anything, the information exists in the last thread and in multiple other areas of the internet. Feed yourself.

Even JP was caught off guard because nobody ever used him. It's only a good shitpost if you pretend like Shiki was ever relevant.

How much Berries/Exp drops per run of Himes?

>he doesn't understand reaction images
sweet summer roodypoo how I envy you

It's not like you need to hold onto turtles for meme rate up.

>Or are you that bitter cuck God Usopp Pirates?

dude I literally posted above you, what the fuck is your beef with me?

also the answer depends on who are you trying to clear on Colosseum, but Mihawk teams work well in general

I'm only holding onto Princess turtles for Zephyr

What legends are you using for Colo? Because a Mihawk team can only last so much.

Sorry senpai just annoyed with those troll replies that waste my time. Most of the guides I've read said to use G3 or LL which I don't have and the rest use unitst hat don't exist on Global. Was aiming for Urouge clears.

there hasn't been a Chaos colosseum so far that required a legend unit in JPN, and there probably never will be

inb4 >linking to reddit

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/52ka1o/coliseum_introduction_guide_lucky/

So let me get this straight. Global Colosseum has a 100% droprate on their bosses like Urouge, but Japan only has them at like 50% droprate?

I 100% guarantee you they just forgot they made her guaranteed last time and didn't change it back.
So they'll either stick to it forever and make it global exclusive or change it the next update, but seeing as it took them 20 hours to fix 7/11 I doubt they'll ever even notice it

yes

JPN got the 100% Chaos droprate later, around Brownbeard if I remember correctly

This is HUGE, because it will literally save us dozens of gems on the long run.

Based af. Thank you.

you are welcome, just don't lash out on me when I did nothing wrong next time

>too lazy/incompetent to find information
>based af
You must be 18 or older to post here.

japancucks on suicide watch
like lmao how many retards ITT rerolled on shitpan without even understanding moonrunes?

there is literally 0 reason to play JPN now, Global gets every good shit in the patches sooner

>Global actually became better than Japan
what a time to be alive

It's not fucking fair, this wasn't supposed to happen!

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

n-nightmare l-luffy never e-ever globalcucks

t. japcuck

I play Global, and hate that single JPN shitposter just as much as everyone, but that doesn't mean we should get down to his level

>I-I play Global I swear. S-Stop shitting on Japan
Nice try cuck, enjoying those 50% Colo droprates?

I'm beating these chaos things without gem winning today if it kills me. I have the teams I just need to fine tune through irritating losses.

>losing on the first batch of Colo
That's not so good, user.

what the hell is happening

SW replacements coming to Global
Shooter rate up next sugo
Where do the memes go now

>doesn't know about lucky roo's ability to move quickly
>reads speedily

>Has Log Luffy
>Uses Double Kuma

The character was based/inspired off of a western cartoon character called Lucky Luke that could dodge bullets like it's fucking nothing. Despite his size Lucky Roo is an incredibly fast character even hinting to be on par with Gear 2nd when he's just dicking around.

>Log Luffy as a sub
>using double Kuma

>against a PSY Boss

Psy or STR Uroge?

It's the kinda loss where the win is right there but I just need to make a switch or two. I like to make my own teams with no guides and what not.This fucking Masiara keeps living with sliver and nuking me.

I haven't even heard of that, thought all we know of him is that he's fat and eats meat all the time.

both

>red boss
>doesn't use the bread and butter F2P Enel burst team
C'mon, "do it on my own, regardless of productivity" user.
They both have use.

We know that he doesnt have a DF because no Shanks pirates do.

I got some shit going down with killer I just had to find the right set of cooldowns to get me a stall. but then I dropped a combo last game. this next ones the ticket.

I got to bellemere without losing on Becca but haven't done her yet because I wan't the Urouge tier

that's not confirmed, ever

How fucking overpowered are the red hair pirates? Every other yokuno has DF users or are a DF user themselves.

Then why does Zeen use Shikki in like every video now? Are you going to tell me our boy "What's up guys, its" Zeenigami is bad?

>shit that doesn't matter
>still has to bitch

Zeeni is bad

Shanks kicked Luffy out of his crew for eating one He thinks pirates should be able to swim.
They can probably all use haki and they don't get cocky from logia invuln or have to learn weird paramythia. Like a crew of Zoro and Sanjis.

>roodypoo
Now THAT is one I haven't heard for a while.

I'd rather go for all the sockets I can for one and then work the other as opposed to evenly leveling both, and I'm just having a hard time deciding which to prioritize.

You would bite the hand that feeds you, wouldn't you...

So am I to take it no anons from either thread have gotten becca ruex or urouge? I haven't seen the expected wall of screencapped gets.

>Global players
>Good at the game

>Zeeni
>Needed

You realize he just regurgitates what Gamewith says right ? Who the fuck cares about Zeenigami

Multiple people have gotten them. Just because people aren't shoving their achievements in people's faces, doesn't mean their achievements haven't been had.

Some people obviously got at least one set of 5 tomes. But the drops must be low af.

I have mine and 20 other Urogues, need to evolve him

I've racked up a shit ton of green turtles and pigs, should I power up my 3d2y Usopp, Duval, Apoo, or koala?

>drops must be low af
They're all 100% in Chaos. Stop making assumptions. And posting.

The drops are 100%.
Unlike on Japan where they're 50%.

Doing underground now, got Roux. But fear not because aren't they garunteed drop at Chaos level?

Thats gay. Thats part of the fun of this general. I don't think you really have one user.

Quit bein stingy and post that shit your making us look bad to the nips

>look bad to the nips
>he thinks the shitpostser actually play JP
>he actually blames the scapegoats in the thread
oh no it's retarded.jpg

do you have LL? power koala
otherwise do Usopp

>1/2 sta hime turtles
Anyone here actually able to himes that fast? I'm probably a fraud, but it takes me like 9 minutes per run.

>you started over on Japan and ended up in the worse version of the game

Thanks user-kun. Usopp king of the forest it is.

You are a fraud. Even with base CD's, an Enel team can do it in 4. Duval can do it in less than 2.

I get around 10-12 runs, just dont be shit

>Shanks kicked Luffy out of his crew for eating one He thinks pirates should be able to swim.

Luffy was never part of Shanks' crew, he wasn't going to take Luffy because he was a kid. Also Luffy didn't know how to swim anyway.

if you have max enel/squard/tilestone just do 2x duval, enel, squard/tilestone, vista and DJ sanji or two other fixed dealers like inuppe and general zombie that's the fastest team
if your units aren't max just do 2x enel and squard/tilestone/helmeppo/vista/DJ

>use tomes on Marco
>Poison resistance, Resilience, RCV increased
>got 2 useful sockets out of 20 or so books
Y-you too

>Luffy didn't know how to swim
get out. Luffy was a swimmer for Shanks crew. He was great at swimming until he ate the fruit.

>japancucks on suicide watch

>base CD's

Not that user, but on this team is max CD except Enel. Should I swap him with Perona, or is he still the better choice even with a charge time longer than Helmeppo?

Also, should I just use Duval instead of Sen?