livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/52w7h5/eg_day_2_welcome_back_mason
dota2.gamepedia.com/Skull_Basher
dota2.gamepedia.com/Abyssal_Blade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for

NO FUCKING DOTA GF

Reminder no counter to Slark exists other than 5 man gank.

I claim this thread in the name of the HARDEST CARRY of 6.88

umpteenth for drug trance dota music

>They added lot's of content
No they didn't. They removed like 60% of patapon 2's content. 100 variations of some shitty helmet with different stat bonuses or skyrim-esque +20% damage skills isn't content

Claim-a-waifu

>state what unclaimed waifu you want
>if you roll her then that waifu is yours alone

Any of you faggots get b& in the recent wave?

If I don't get PL or Dazzle I'm killing myself

Ok ill humor you and i read your terrible idea and i can say without a doubt you're a league babby. You have all this convoluted shit in your spell descriptions with retarded mechanics that are there simply for the act of making him "unique" while not realizing you have like 4 different acts in one single spell.
Do you even play dota? in dota theres the rule of 2 RULE OF TWO
What it Is
and What it Does
Lets give some examples, since you love tanky fucks that are defensive and deals damage or whatever, lets use centaur. I shall use the rule of 2.
He is Strength. He Initiates. The end.
Maybe after he initiates he survives to do more damage and initiate again but really, hes there to be strong and want to put himself at great risk to open up opportunity
First Skill: Stomp
It its a an Aoe Nuke. It stuns. The end.
Second Skill: Double Edge
It is an Aoe Nuke. It hurts both Him and a target. You dont need to really expand on that. AOE NUKE THAT ALSO HURTS HIM AS WELL.
Third skill: Return
It is an Offensive Passive. Damages enemies that autoattack him. Basically if you didnt get hit by the first 2 skills, you get hit by this. So just stand back and wait to get hit by the first 2 skills in 5 or 13 seconds ok?
Fourth Skill: Stampede
It is a Offensive Defensive Nuke (Teamwide).
Hastes team, slows enemies. Convoluted damage mechanics? Its 1/2/3 times his health/strength. Sure it scales but who gives a fuck, you're using it to haste the team and slow the enemy first and foremost.
BOOM, I explained Centaur, and you can do the same to most other heroes with the exception of maybe invoker, fucking faggot hero.

Continues in next post

Phantomette Lancerina

dubs checkem

Lets explain your fucking hero

First Skill
Defensive Target Active. Pops a damage shield, but it also gives a movement leap, but it only interacts with projectiles for some goddamn reason so you literally have to memorize exactly every spell in the game that uses projectiles instead of instant damage debuffs. Does linkens or Lotus orb have this problem? no of course not, those are balanced mechanics on those.

Second skill
Its a leap with a stun and knockback, but the knockback distance is so small it might as well be removed, like seriously do you realize how insignificant 50 range is, if a hero is slowed 100% to 130 speed he moves twice that distance in one second. Not only that, but if it collides with the literal million trees or cliffs on the map it gets more damage which i forgot to post xD, but if it hits an ally it does no damage but gets considered an aoe stun for no reason xD DOMINO EFFECT XD
BASICALLY A RETARDED CONVOLUTED CHARGE OF DARKNESS ON A 4 SECOND CD WOW
DID I MENTION ITS A 2 SECOND STUN ON A 4 SECOND CD WOW IM SO BALANCED
Third skill
Its basically Bristleback but for all sides for no reason, forever xDDD
Ultimate
Some kind of targeted time bomb nuke thats directed and depends on aoe damage to do some more aoe damage wtf like...mystic snake but more retarded. Oh and if the target kills a creep the hero instantly gets hookshotted to the target putting himself at great risk to deal 50 damage to the target because he literally only did a last hit, OH GOD THAT LATTER HALF ITS ALSO LITERALLY AGHS LIFE BREAK BUT DID I MENTION ITS ALSO AMPLIFY DAMAGE TOO
WOAHHHHHHHHHHH

will he ever be relevant again?

tl;dr

HOLY SHIT THE RUMOURS WERE REAL

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/52w7h5/eg_day_2_welcome_back_mason

here's a (you) so you don't feel too bad

When is our guy streaming again

Do you just like his mustache or something? There's isn't much ourguy-ish in him tb.h

Watch his strim

>No /d2g/ gf (male)

>tfw no big dick Tresdin to bully you so hard you switch genders and she turns you into a little maiden slut

why live?

AGHANIMS UPGRADE FOR TROLL WARLORD:

Adds a new passive subability, Ferocious
>Troll gets +1 damage per attack speed

>no lifer
>basement dweller
>lives at home
>best friend is his mom
>she cooks his food
>she washed his laundry
>she cleans his room
>she renegotiates his contract with SUNSfan

who is more our guy than this man?

cause I'm not a faggot and can dick real girls (female) with my dong

Buy a blademail and just ward his jungle lol

>not posting the color one

>virgin detected

>teammate picks shadow fiend mid
>feeds and vacuums farm while the enemy invoker runs a fucking train on us

what a fucking garbage hero honestly

that looks worse tbqh

>Day 2 EG reveal will be PPD.

all SF players suck dick
and even if they dont suck dick, like they'll lane well and even get first blood they'll go fucking nuclear if they miss a CS and they will feed to no end eventually

>virgin detector has malfunctioned and was detecting in opposite direction

invoker and SF are 100% garbage this patch

and even the 5% of the games where they somehow manage to carry they act like they're gods gift to dota while having a 40% winrate

sf pickers can go suck a fucking cock

>ward his jungle lol
What jungle?
I hope you are joking blademail stops fucking anything.

Points taken but:

I intended it to be an initiating and counter initiating hero, we have sand king for this already but I wanted to have something with a saving power. Nothing too complicated about that I think.

First spell is basically "my ally/team is getting fucked I shield them". You kind of answer your question yourself, it's for balance reason to include counter play the same way doom go his nuke removed so he can't pop linkens all by himself at any time. If you make it all incorporating that you would have to make it relatively weak to offset, dota is about extremes.

Second skill is disruption, it messes with enemy. I agree about damage collision part but knock back was about..well knocking back enemy into his allies and stunning them for a bit so enemy won't feel good about ganging up on your ally all together. Numbers needs to be reworked tho, less of a stun of primary target, longer on secondary and a constant knock back.

3rd skill see stat gain, yeah it's wonky as fuck.

Ultimate, probably I didn't explain good enough, but it only works on killing allied heroes and shock wave is sent to one hero and only he will receive damage. A bit like old omni ult dis-encouraging enemy to kill your ally while the duration is up and you are around.

Some of skill sound too complicated for no reason but not all heroes in dota are like centaur and wk. WW nuke is not straight forward at all so is her heal and ult now. All slark's actives accomplishes 2 things at onces, oracle skills also do bunch of things at once.

Also I never played LoL outside of few games on friend's computer. I should test my ideas in game, will report eventually...

post times when Oh No

>It's a Slark goes 20/1 episode

>3k gold
lmao dotards will defend this

pick axe
reks him in lane, reks him midgame and reks him lategame

file is dated 3/6/16 too, this isn't some memeback patch this was 6.88

psg samefagging hard today

those are 3 k kills you fucktards, before memeback a godlike spree alone was worth 800 g, this is no different than what would happen before memeback

>my team feeds relentlessly
>time to collect all dem bounties!

And then I dive whenever I want since enemy can't do shit to me lmao 3 escapes.

Also don't forget to stay hydrated.

d2g is plain dead retarded, don't ever bother arguing

people here only want to complain, they don't care if what they say makes any sense at all

>8.4k net gold with 8 kills and 26 assists in a 50 minute game

Why do supports think this is alright?

I'm legitimately shocked nobody else on my team had above 390 GPM.

Claiming

giev potm

Lina is mine

crystal """"maiden""" por favor

>Legion
>BS
>Not Morphling
What

That's one hell of a Jewess you've got there.

very nice

Start killing cores instead of picking off other supports

would you a awoo?

Why is Geforce experience SO FUCKING SHIT

cant even find hotkey for recording

Lina pls

Goys, how do I be good with abbadon? Aside from warding and the occasional shield. I feel like I don't do much aside from be slightly annoying in fights

>4 Morphling and 3 Huskar kills weren't enough

After the 40 minute mark It became pretty tough to solo their carries as the position 4 desu senpai

You're meant to remove any disables from your teammates while they fight and get Aghs so that when you pop your ulti your team takes like almost no damage.

I wish Tresdin would say this to me

where's Enchanterss and Winter Waifu?

>wanting furry/scaly shit

HIT RECORD HOTKEY ON NVIDIA SHITFORCE SHITPEXIERNEC

FUCKING DOTA CRASHES
FTURLLY AND I MEAN IT TURLLY EPIC

>7 hours before reveal of our guys aka Evil Geniuses new roster
>went to sleep
>3 hours passed
>wake up need to pee
>go back to bed
>can't sleep anymore
what's causing this bullshit 'lag?
It happens everyday.

Where the FUCK do you think you are, fuckboy

>Implying Enchantress is furry
>Implying you wouldn't touch Auroth the nerd if given the chance

breastmaster because she looks thicc

Peruvians and Russians are just getting online.

Cute

And then he buys orchid and you're fucked 7 ways to sunday.

Then you pop blademail and he can't do shit

3.5 hours actually newfag.

You're flat out shit at dota

necro is not a carry

>and he can't do shit
He saps your fucking health with his passive you idiot.

He absolutely, positively CAN do shit because he can pop his fucking ult to heal himself or to just plain murder you.

I know what you're thinking, B-B-BUT THEN I CAN CALL MY TEAMMATES TO 5 MAN GANK HIM! or NOT DYING TO SLARK IS ALREADY AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!

user... you're supposed to initiate on HIM, you're one of the only heroes who can reliably initiate on a slark by only using a 10 sec cd spell AND take no dmg (armor) AND deal heavy dmg on him (blademail and spins)
if he is in ult form, you're wasting his valuable ult timing, if he has bkb, well guess what you're wasting valuable bkb timing.
need I really spell it out even more?

This guy is Ghost Revenant.

>you're supposed to initiate on HIM
Good luck when he's moving around the map with shadowblade at 522 movespeed.

How do you fucking counter him? How?
He kills your entire fucking team, what do you do then?

>blademail does nothing to slark
'/d2g/'

>when u wombo combo the enemy
:D

the way it means to be played TM

It does absolutely fucking nothing you stupid shit.

What part of Slark's ult do you not understand? The one where he can get out of your sight for 5 seconds and come back with full health? Or the one where he can heal 25% of his health while fucking you in the ass at same time?

Or maybe the part where he can be on top, use shadowblade, then fucking murder the guys sitting on bottom in 10 seconds flat?

There is NO counter to Slark, they were drunk when fucking """balancing""" him.
He can get out of stuns FOR FREE on top of all that stupid overpowered bullshit.

you need to always carry a tp and if slark jumps you you can tp out because he doesn't have a stun

Rylai you slut that's not how you ward.

>5 man
>have sentry down
>take tower
>slark lurking too close? jump him
>slark lurking too far away?
>you won the game, slark is actually useless right now because hes FUCKING JUST STANDING THERE BECAUSE YOU BRING THE PRESENCE OF AN AXE
literally

Just shit on him in early game. Slark is not a good hero to play from behind, and his success is pretty much dependent on fast lvl 6 and a shadowblade (or whatever he is building first).

>tfw not a chad who regularly gets his dick sucked by cosplayers

>because he doesn't have a stun
dota2.gamepedia.com/Skull_Basher
dota2.gamepedia.com/Abyssal_Blade
>HE'S ASSRAPING YOUR TOWER, JUST TP OUT MAN HA HA HE HAS NO STUN

and you dont understand that slark actually RELIES on his ulty, if his entire healing and half the duration of his ult is wasted by hitting a +30 armor blademailed spinning motherfucker, then he has to back out, without being able to do much support killing.
that means that he has like 5-6 stolen charges, his shadowblade on cd, and his ult on cd, while you have your blink and call back up again in 6-7 seconds

>5 man
Okay, so you take your ENTIRE FUCKING TEAM, just so Slark stays away?

Meanwhile Slark's team is going to murder all your fucking towers while he's mocking you by picking off your squishy supports when they only walk off for 5 meters.

>3. CONSENT TO COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
>Customer hereby acknowledges that the SOFTWARE accesses and collects both non-personally identifiable information and personally identifiable information about Customer and CUSTOMER SYSTEM
From the terms and conditions

holy fuck I hate nshitvia

slark pushes towers for shit untill lategame user

if he is hitting your tower you need to activate the glyph (yellow icon in bottom right corner of your screen)