youtu.be/oi0bWpOeD54
youtube.com/watch?v=6nxLXvqLp50
youtu.be/GyHIJEZzZ48
youtube.com/watch?v=TNwtPpH9X10
forum.bioware.com/topic/283329-gibbed-me3-femshep-editing/
i.imgur.com/i2rcNCe.jpg
pastebin.com/XZ9Q395C
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why the last thread got deleted? to much info about pirating?

alternative thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=0sB3Fjw3Uvc

oh... god... I... started... to... install... the... textures... my... computer... is... struggling...

it's become very erratic.

>Very erratic
what do you mean?

mod responses and deletes. the autist can most of the time do whateverthefuck he likes and sometimes there's obvious NSFW stuff that gets never ever deleted, other times mods crack down on the dumbest stuff, like actual censored stuff and all that. there is no real guide to follow what to post and what not to post any more. it'd, for a start, be nice to know why the last thread had been deleted in the first place. I made the thread and am not banned so it can't have been for some nonsense in the collage again but must have been something else.

yeah I got nothing. the NSFW stuff was even linked and not posted directly, which is perfectly okay. we were talking about pirating but fuck man I have literally never seen any thread get deleted for that shit.

21% complete with textures. 2 of them were incompatible for some reason but I got nothing on that. even tried pressing "go to next invalid" and it just gave me an exception error. I'm just gonna let it slide because it's fuckin 2 out of 1012.

>the autist can most of the time do whateverthefuck he likes

as I stated last thread, there is most likely a new mod/janitor since I got banned a few times recently, before that I could post whatever I wanted, mods most likely didnt even respond to the reports or they were oldfags that didnt give a fuck about shitposting.
I just hope the new one isnt some SJW faggot and gets frustrated after a while until also he/she doesnt give a fuck anymore.
or its a mad /dag/ or MEA cuck who reports every little thing just to spite us

I skipped the invalid textures and never had any bugs or fucked up textures. idk whats up with that, dont worry.

>us
you're not one of us

you are right of course, Im better than you in every way.

>36%
computer plz. 早くお願い!!!

It's most certainly because at least one user linked directly to Corsair's Cove and means by which to acquire Mass Effect content without the legal exchange of filthy fucking lucre..

For reference here's global rule 1:

>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

There was nothing erratic about the deletion, it was entirely predictable.

that's cause for a post being taken down, but a whole thread?

why not just delete the post but the whole thread, this doesnt maake any sense.

if he was smart enough for that he wouldn't be a janitor

Multiple posts with links, sending a clear message? Fuck if I know, simply deleting posts with links would still leave the posts discussion of and requests for links and information about how to get the games and DLC without paying. Better to play it safe and nuke everything, I suppose.

the user that told me about this told me it took him a while to get it done but I'm 60% there in like an hour and a half.

like I said, I did it over night because I needed my pc to work and did it in 300 mod bundles per night. I dont know how long the installation took because I was asleep, thats why 3 days.
also my pc is old as fuck, you would laught.

maybe that is actually the reason. I looked around a bit and it seems like Kerbal Space Program General got deleted regularly (there isn't one up right now). They had kind of a "don't buy this shit game but pirate it instead and do it from here:" message in their OP.
Still seems a bit over-the-top to completely delete /meg/ for a single post AND leaving no message as to why. Maybe the user who did it is banned now and got a reason handed to him, that's nice and all, but WE don't know why the thread got deleted and therefore don't know how to avoid the problem in the future.

Robit butts.

>Removed the cameltoe.

Well, that's fuckin' lame. What's the point of an infiltrating sexbot that doesn't show her cameltoe?

>slowed way the fuck down out of nowhere
this better be done in the next hour and a half.

OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT TO DO THIS FOR ME3 TOO

Wouldnt these post have to be reported first? Cant imagine a jani randomly checking /meg/. Or the system flags such posts automatically.

Me3 will literally take 5-6 hours.

Either reported or the site flags and alerts janitors whenever a piratebay or other file-sharing link is posted.

yeah but I'm gonna be fucking asleep for that one

It is a bit over-the-top, but with some prominent file-sharing sites getting taken down recently the mods may be particularly on edge right now.

Plus Hiro is trying to sell all the advertising he can.

probably the latter

likely

It's still just a guessing game for us though.

ugh, and I have to install ENB after this and that's probably gonna be a mess.

that's creepy as fuck

actually fuck enb, that's gonna be a whole new mess to learn just for this game.

Playfighting with waifu?

shh... no fighting now, only sweet dreams

looking at some of these textures I can't tell between actual texutes and MS paint doodles

Does Tali have a face texture? I'm curious to see what it looks like.

Only a place-holder 3-D model.

so far so good. the changes are really subtle but a lot of stuff does look a bit better.

ah shit it's the ragdoll glitch

I was seeing some vorcha do it before I even did anything tho so that's all on the good ol team of Bioware!

shepard wtf are you doing with your arm

>page10

Liara's getting KROGAN'D.

do you then wrex lets liara use her humongous MT?

do you think*

doesn't matter if he wants it or not. an asari always has the pants on in a relationship

tickle fights?

all I want is another ME game with the old squad taking on new adventures. why has BW to be such shitlords.

Cozy evening rides on your futuristic space-cycle? With waifu clinging to your back?

I feel the desire to comfort her and make her feel safe and like everything's gonna be okay.

I agree.
I'm sure she found happiness after Shepard helped her out. Maybe she found a qt malehum to be with.

oh shit, a line from an important character referencing I have legion in my party, I don't even know that anyone's done that at all so far.

>running around the citadel with the inferno armor
the fuck?

No user, they died hundreds of years ago and you'll never see them again in anything. Won't even get an epilogue. Now shut the fuck up and enjoy your NEW QUIRKY squad like Shreksari and numale Nolan Ryder.

o-ok

I really, really hope they go back to ammo being mods for your weapons, and not powers arbitrarily given to certain classes/characters.
They should go back to having lots of them, too.
Cryo rounds, armour-piercing, shredder, incendiary, polonium, high explosive, phasic, sledgehammer, snowblind, etc.

Not to mention having mods for the weapons themselves that don't look like complete shit. No, Bioware, I don't want to run around with a shit-brown rifle with a horrendous looking 'extended barrel'.

too complicated for the console crowd

As long as that doesn't include the terrible inventory with it.
I couldn't even touch the inventory in my third ME1 playthrough because I knew I'd spend an hour converting upgrades into omnigel (which I didn't need because it was already maxed out at 999).

brah, go in the game ini and set the inventory limit to 500000, problem solved
you are not a console pleb, are you user?

>Cheat
No

console inventory.

Well, yeah. If they learned from the mistake of ammo being abilities, you'd think they'd also improve the inventory.
Aside from the UI being bugged to shit, Skyrim didn't have a bad inventory system. Add things like being able to compare items, among other things, and we're good.

people on Veeky Forums are so quick to slap the word "cheat" on something just because it breaks their mighty "Rules of Fairness in Single Player Games"

changing an inconvenient and unimportant integer is not cheating. if you believe it is...

neck yourself.

What kind of retarded mongrol are you?
Its not a cheat if it removes tedious limitations of consoles.

I installed the ALOT for ME3 yesterday. Are the face textures supposed to look painted on? I'm not at my computer to post a pic, but basically the HR texture just covers part of the face. Around the hairline and necks are still the original texture.

Going by what the tranny posted, there are two different textures. One for the face, one for the scalp/rest of the head.

Does ALOT even bring noticeable improvement?

Holy crap, in April next year the Cassini probe around Saturn will dive down between the planet and the inner most rings.
>saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/resources/7502/?category=videos

There's also this cool video of Jupiter.
>youtu.be/oi0bWpOeD54
The closest approach was only 78 000km away.

Definitely. Hold on I just got to my computer

>There's also this cool video of Jupiter.

youtube.com/watch?v=6nxLXvqLp50
There's also this cool video of Saturn.

There's also this.
>youtu.be/GyHIJEZzZ48

Not every model is like this. One of the people in the opening scene was like this and Shep is also like this.

there's also this cool video of Uranus

youtube.com/watch?v=TNwtPpH9X10

>tfw palnetfu will never sing a mournful song in frequencies you can't hear, where she laments that her lover will never comprehend her affections.

m8, these planets sound like fucking banshees, i dont want a waifu like that

>sound like fucking banshees
never had a gf, eh?

only good looking ones that werent insane (mostly)

ITT: planets are actually living sentient beings that we can't comprehend.

hello OCD

They just can't communicate another way.
>not wanting your THICC gas giant waifu to scream sweet nothings in infrasound at you, as you orbit high above her clody surface.

is that default femshep? Why does she look so much better here

do you sexually identify yourself as a deepspace NASA exploration probe?

Maybe..

nah, its my own femshep with the standard femshep facetexture
no easier way to get the freckles and makeup.
the selection in the character creater is shit.

can I do this using gibbed?

Holy shit ME1 is so fucking clunky.

>No running
>Walk animation looks like Shepherd shit his pants
>The entire interface is a clusterfuck and it's boring having to hold SPACE to use powers and whatnot
>Those animations

At least the girls are fucking hot. Ashley has an amazing ass.

yes

forum.bioware.com/topic/283329-gibbed-me3-femshep-editing/

i.imgur.com/i2rcNCe.jpg

thanks dawg

>>No running
In combat, there is. Strange choice to only keep it that way, though.

>>The entire interface is a clusterfuck and it's boring having to hold SPACE to use powers and whatnot
If you're using spacebar, I can only assume you're playing on PC. You can assign abilities to 1-through-9.

>>Those animations
In-game, or cutscenes?

>Ashley has an amazing ass.
Yup.

Also in ME3.

>Walk animation looks like Shepherd shit his pants
Running animation in ME3 looks way worse

>having to hold SPACE to use powers
what stops your from changing keys?

>NakedOwlMan has stopped writing completely

Well, that's fuckin' stupid. Now we're never gonna get more of BBC Heaven.
He did make this, though.
>pastebin.com/XZ9Q395C
An outline of the entire thing.

He said he quit or just hasn't put anything new up in a very long while? Shitty either way, I'll have to look at the pastebin later.

Put it off indefinitely, basically.

>I hate that this day finally had to come, but due to some real life stuff meaning that I probably won't have any time to write anytime soon, unfortunately I'm going to have to go on a writing hiatus for a while, probably indefinitely. For those who care, I will say that it's not anything negative. In fact, I feel like my life is taking a positive direction for the first time in years. But that positive direction is going to mean focusing my time on other things, and I'm afraid writing just isn't going to enter into that equation any time soon.
>Not saying that there isn't a chance I might be back sometime in the far future. But chances are I probably won't feel like continuing on with these stories again. Honestly, if I were to write again I'd probably try to keep things as short as possible, rather than letting things grow into unwieldy, uncompleted behemoths.

Damn shame, the parts after Chapter 13 of BBC Heaven (I was never a real fan of Slaves of Cerberus) did sound awesome.

its trash anyway