Ichitaro returns edition.

■ Current Update (9/7): 「銀翼と黄金の都」Part 3
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-and-patch-8312016/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: King of Monsters (until 9/21), Medical Cure Station (until 10/5), Gurhal Collection 1 (until 11/2), Darkness Ruler (until 12/14)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/

■ Next Update (9/21): 「銀翼と黄金の都」Part 4
youtube.com/watch?v=0uSKG3O6JOk

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Main_Page (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

www52.zippyshare.com/v/IdbGQobe/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can anyone name the good 11 ES chips?

Speaking of ES, how do the new rigid units stack up against the reed? Better or worse?
+20 CP & +10 element vs +20 element

>60 medals
>Only Matoi and 11* Elder Rebellion

GET ONLINE NHITE AND LET ME KNOW YOU'RE NOT DEAD HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

>OH let this shitter in Ship 4.

you can take him to ship2 if you want

Wouldn't it make more sense to say "OH let this shitter join the team"

My alt is already on ship2

A frame: ice arthur
B frame: dragon slayer, rockbear knuckles, mine bunker, ravelle, diesryuu
C frame: wind arthur, lindcray
D frame: strike brute, nasuyoteri, judgement hearts
E frame: nyoibou, arks adminisitrator seraphy if you have a fuckhuge library
Chase: bio beld, avenger, ny seraphy

These are my opinions, and are subject to "your opinioin is shit".

Avenger has been confirmed to essentially be a fire element bio beld with slightly less element increase, and is available for free (albeit complete rng via rewards).

Where's avenger from?

It replaced rent aunum as the eq trigger reward chip.

D frame is element weakness, so look at . Basically the more categories in your hand at once, the better your damage output.

Is Hunter Gear Save ring the only good hunter ring? What does it do exactly?

If you play Sword Hu, Sonic Arrow JG is really good.

>AIDA wants to translate PSNova
>inb4 it gets finished before the PSP2I translation.

So how does the Gear Save ring work? I mainly play Partisan Hu, but getting into Sword. I really haven't noticed a change and it's level 7 right now, the ring.

For Partizan, whenever you use a PA that consumes gear (Like Ass Buster or Slide End), it will consume less gear.

Worth it to burn a stack of badges to get orbit tmg?

No

But i dont know what else to get

Austere or wait for something else to come out

Don't disappoint me /pso2g/

Pointless to get austere now, it's expendable as fuck for the amount of work / resources you have to put in.

>Austere
is not the difference literally 1-2% and orbit winning due to pp shenanigans?

No point in Austere when every new 13* is just below it

Guys
Koishi is shitting up xivg
How do we get rid of them

It's

Orbit's pot is actually not too useful on TMG

By banning everyone in your linkshell because you're the only ones who care.

the faggot's contract wasn't so short that he'd get the fuck out just yet, after all.

>Always trying to stir shit with someone who moved games a year ago
I dunno Meido why don't you tell us?

I haven't played this game in about 3 years.
I originally quit because there seemed to be no way of obtaining top tier gear for F2P plebs and TACOS were so fucking obnoxiously boring it made me want to uninstall every time I ran them.
How F2P friendly is the game nowadays?
Are Rangers still relevant in the metagame? IIRC my character was a Ra/Hu.

>How F2P friendly is the game nowadays?

Extremely.

But I hope you enjoy going for only 3 13*s at a time.

Premium gets to get 5 with collect files.

The game's always been really F2P friendly. TACOs are now a weekly affair instead of daily. Rangers are still insanely useful.

>have a great first run
>restart too fast
>end up in the slow people mpa
Every time.

Whats a fun class for a new player? I would also like a class that is useful in the current meta

Fighter or Braver.

I missed the es discussion, but maybe someone can still help me. I've no idea how to build my loadout, please help (´・ω・`)
Was using partizan for the longest time, but doing eqs is literal pain now

Is ranger or the mage (forgot the actual name) any fun? They looks like they just click to win..

So is the orbit tmg from those weapon badges that the level up quest drops?
Guessing from context but there are quite a few currencies in this gayme
All the guns I read about here are never in the cirnopedia and I can't into moon runes.
Is there another way to translate the JP wiki without chrome or copy pasta back and forth to jewgle translate?

>Lisa chip
Me wanty!
Have no idea what I'm doing in that game though, besides the login bonus and quick search

Shitty phone games belong in the trash, I fucking hate the trend of them becoming popular.

Firefox and chrome have extensions that translate full pages or text selections in one click.

Oh didn't realize ff does, thanks friend

Depends on your playstyle. You can play them all out on a single character so just do that and see what you like.

oh ok, I didnt know that. Is it like ff14 where I can lvl all classes on a single character or what?

That's right. You can change classes at any time at the class counter.

>They looks like they just click to win..
You just described videogames.

>You just described videogames in nigger speak
ftfy

Please no racist slurs, this is a family friendly website.

>yamigarasu
>judgement hearts
>ER10
>tmg booster
You fucked up pretty heavily though, light element tmg booster was available last week.
yami is C, judgement is D (but worthless on non lighting obv), boosters are A.

your loadout for this eq should be yami/tmg booster/ER10+ (max ability from lilipans) with imperial pick and either hunewearl or sylph malinka, depending on what you have available for friends.

>using partisan
I see you're a masochist, orchestra/illusion rave/immortal dove are better by virtue of weapon, and ER is just flat out the king, so you shouldn't be using anything but that since you have it.

Shows the state of the main game doesn't it?

not that guy, but I only managed ability lvl 3 for the tmg booster. is that still usable?

fake and gay

Think about what you're asking for a moment: tmg, which hits 4 times per normal attack. I only ever bother with level 1 for boosters; level is basically irrelevant for the good weapons, and nobody but fools use the shit weapons.

I only scratched ER, Illusion rave, orchestra and immortal dove very recently, couple of weeks ago at most. I really didn't have a choice of PAs, not to mention I only had Hu leveled in main game. Imperial Pick had more damage if I used a partizan so I just rolled with it.

I managed to pull ER3 on all of my characters now, but whenever new white boosters come around, I always try to obtain them on my characters regardless of if I will ever actually use them because you never know how the PA meta will change. That and for free library spot fills, which are very few and far between for me now what with my entire library being released on multiple characters.

YOU"D KNOW IT IF YOU READ THE RULES

I wish, I got a 3 dayer on Veeky Forums once for saying nigger. Mods are shit.

Does race make a difference in gameplay?

Nigger faggot gay retard you're a wetback and a liar playing a fucking chink game.

Not really. There are some minor statistical differences between them all, but they all play the same, so race is mostly an appearance thing.

There are no gameplay differences, but races/genders get minimal stat differences, so if you want to min max you should check which gets more at the end of their level cap.

Also casts and caseals get to wear robot parts while humans/newmans/dewmans can wear certain gender specific costumes that casts/caseals cannot.

Yeah, I did some shit like that and some little faggot probably reported me.

I talked with coldbird a few years back about it since we were working on something together. He said that it was literally 99% done but something happened to and all of his work was gone. He promptly left afterwards because he didn't want to go through all of that work all over again.

I asked him if he would ever give anyone the info to do it themselves and he said no. To be honest, I don't think he had anything to begin with. He never showed anything.

How should I be affixing my wands? Should I be going for both power and technique or technique and spirita?

it used to be way back in episode 2/3 i think. but now its irrelevant

Reported, hehehhehe

Me on the left

Where can I find NPC sliders? I'm thinking of making a Phaleg when they release her parts next week.

I remember hearing something about a Color Change Pass trick before. How does this work?

This is from a nice guy at PSO-W.
www52.zippyshare.com/v/IdbGQobe/file.html

It got patched. But IIRC it was:
>put on costume you want palette swapped
>go to fashion editing and change body paint
>quickly swap to a different costume of a different colour with the same menu
>quickly change body paint back
>close the fashion editing menu

But I did know? I was just reminding the other poster of the rules, no need to shout at me.

hi sign

I flew the highest again. Admittedly, most of the group was in hibernation this time.

Oh, that was the Color Pass trick too? I noticed it didn't work anymore out of the Este Shop recently. Thanks.

Would be nice if rare enemy trial would actually appear instead of hordes of ayy lmaos

that was was
>put on costume whose colors you want to see swapped in the fashion menu
>put on the one whose colors you want
>quickly go from that to changing bodypaint
>quickly exit the menu
it sucks that it got patched. I liked being able to see things in the right colors for my characters even when they don't let you recolor them.

probably patched it because it was calling attention to the fact that sega restricts recoloring of various things for no technical reason.

the only trick I know of (rattled off above) didn't involve passes or the este, so...

it'd be nice if they didn't dilute the e-trial pool with trainhydra, tanks, knightgear, and cougar, either.

It still actually works, but only for things that restrict your inventory (setting a friend partner, going to a challenge block).

I don't like any of the episode 4 characters beside the voyeur loving robutt.

>when hotline bling starts playing during work

I like Xiera, , and Phaleg.

>ONLY 11* elder rebellion
?

It's wind.

You say that like the element of your PA is super important and a make or break case for your loadout, in which case, you have bigger troubles than that.

I only use EREX on the character who has it because they don't have a 12* so I have extra cost left over.

>Riding quest scores are basically even more RNG in the form of random e-trials.
Meh.

well, the better you're doing, the more opportunities for e-trials you'll have

if you're clearing them slowly you won't have as many chances

the fact it took this long for episode 4 to get even remotely interesting story board wise really says something

plenty of opportunity to build off the existing characters but noooooooooo, lets stick you in a freezer for 2 years and drastically change everything.

hey, you get your sex change yet?

i think having a really good mpa makes the worse of runs good

In ES do you guys prefer partner cards that use the best possible chips (Like Strike Brute, Nasuyoteri, Yamigarasu, etc) or the chips that boost time/double drop for the specific raid?

that it's basically like every other episode where literally nothing happens until the chapter before the climax

While I preference chips that aren't E cagetory (ie. strike brute/equiv, yamigarasu, high tier chase chips), I'd still rather a 12* over the eq chip. Almost always, the EQ chip is trash and actually a liability to anybody who's using it. This was especially the case with the noire draal eq chip, which was completely worthless.

Are there any strategies to filling up the bio weapon bars on the Vegas collect sheets? No one does free Vegas anymore, and riding quests spit out all the other bosses more often than Illusia.