/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3158

Lacrosse Edition!

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/WDRSJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bros. And friends.

also Rin coverage.

Nth for Headpat!

For the cuddliest Mish

Hey shg, you here?

goddamn. looks like I'm finally recovering from that goddamned stomach virus.

what'd I miss?

Hey, see Yourself?

Hey Shifty, how's it going?

Lilly!

>Tell me, how does it feel that when you have a stomach ache, you go to the local potions master who grants you a vial of fairy wings and serpents eyes mixed with sap for only 3 silver?
Aww yeah, nah ae. Don't need none of that fancy shit I'll just cruise on down to Gizzy, catch up with the whanau, chill with the cuzzies maybe get a feed from the shop then stop by ol' Rangi's get something for that 'stomach ache' and pop in and have a quick root with his missus but don't tell him that ae. cuz y'know he knows a guy in the mob and I don't those cunts on my doorstep over that hori bitch. But that would be pretty choice.

>but I'm fully open to criticism
Then you win!

>So, how has the day been?
Good.

Not too much.
Mostly the usual around here.

I'm fine.

You went to bed right before i posted this

For Lilly!
Hey Shifty! I saw your post, I'm excited and grateful to hear that!
You guys have a mob??

damn. i still have a long way to go as an artist

>You guys have a mob??
In a sense. They're more akin to a gang but they call themselves The Mongrel Mob.

You can get there, your progress might be faster than you think. It has been for some people. It's just important to have a good time with the process of learning and see how much you've changed somewhere down the line.

>I'm excited and grateful to hear that!
New art coming?

Aww Cute! Thank you man, means a ton!

If you ever want me to return the vavour I'd be happy to, I know it's not the same because you could probably do it way better yourself but I'd be happy to reciprocate

Great!

Yay!

Hello again 'Taker

We all do dude, we just gotta keep trying :)

Hello again.
It is great, yes.
Any new drawings lately?

Nth for a happy Hana!

Nah just the one from yesterday. I was going to say that I did a little colouring of it, but well everyone's already seen it so I got nothing

Oh, alright.
I thought I saw some talk about a new one, it must've been something else.
Any plans for today?

>The Mongrel Mob
>Not the Dog Pack
What losers
Hi!

Nope, just that and the Lilly is all I'm doing right now

I actually got to sort some stuff out, will be back soon

I was just thrown off by someone calling it lewd. It looks tame to me. Lewd would be a whole new venue for you, of course.
>will be back soon
Oh. Well, nice talking to you, see you around.

>What losers
Yes they are.

Boobies!

Dick...?

peanus.

Boobies, butts and thighs, oh my!

Too lewd to post.

Well if there's no proof you really can't claim that.

imgur.com/a/WDRSJ

I wasn't saying that as if I don't have it. But that does work for proof.
You can also ship me that colored Hanako with boobs that you posted towards the end of the previous thread, if it's not too much trouble. That one I don't have
So, working on flipping that sleeping schedule around again?

Check it again.

Nope. I'm actually going to bed now.

G'night, doods.
See you all tomorrow.

Night kiwi, sleep well. Dream of Meiko's soft thighs

Ass fat, yeah I know.

Ahh, thanks. I do like that 'add an image' option on imgur. Remind me if you want lewds for Lilly or anyone else, I've gotten everything Lilly that I could to you, but it's worth noting I can't have posted those here.
See you around, man.
>Nope.
It is still a tad late.

Been a while since I asked this.
What sorts of games have you been into lately, ksg?

I've been playing stalker man, how bout you?

Recently, been grinding Hearthstone, and playing a little bit with a buddy from here. Pretty usual, but I'm getting a lot closer to playing competent decks so I was thinking of doing some actual ranking up.
That's kind of on the side though. I'm still looking for a good solid game to get passionate about, as I might have told you.
Still trying to get my PS2 emulator running, as I was reminded I could actually play PS2 emulated games now that I'm not on a potato PC, and that's a massive library I barely got to touch while I owned a physical PS2. This thing's being a bitch though, it's pretty much just crashed whenever it wanted and hasn't even come close to loading the game.

I've never been able to get into card games man, it sounds fun though. Hope you can find a game to be passionate about, and that you can get York ps2 emulator working.

>I've never been able to get into card games man, it sounds fun though.
It's good fun! I wouldn't recommend it to a new person though. It's not complex, it's just that there's too many people with good cards now.
It's a super interesting kind of game style though. When you get into it you'll start noticing odd principles about it you didn't even realize, some even extending to mentalities about other games, like how losing something kind of valuable is okay if your opponent spent enough valuable things to take care of it. Anyway, there's been a lot of new card games coming out lately but I haven't found any to be particularly appealing.

>York
Posting on a phone, maybe?
Thanks for the wishes. Apparently this emulator requires a *legal* copy of the PS2 bios, so I'd have to dump it from my own console. I do own a PS2 but there's no way that is happening given I don't have the 5 or so peripherals needed for that. I think I might just go to the emu general and try to sort it out there.

I should try to get into them more then man, and you caught me. Hope things get sorted man.

Thought I'd be able to come back properly but it's busy over here, so I'm just gonna call it

Goodnight /ksg/, love you all and have a great week!

Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep.

Night SHG, sleep well!

Goodnight dude

>I should try to get into them more then man
There's been an explosion of them lately, many attribute it to the success of Hearthstone.
I'd strongly recommend getting into them when they're super-fresh. Maybe me and you can bro in on 'em one day.
>Hope things get sorted man.
I got it going! Can't complain of boredom today. I've heard this game is not only strategical fun, but it's an interesting take on the differences of Order and Chaos, how they interact with each other, and how the concept of good/evil stands therein.

That'd be pretty cool man, no idea where to start for them though. No idea what game you're talking about man, but it sounds good.

Nighty night /ksg/, stay beautiful.

Tomorrow's friday! Almost weekend, rejoice!

>no idea where to start for them though
I know, I'd give you a recommendation but there really is so many out these days. I did find the Runescape card game interesting, where you're actually building opposition to your own 'hero', instead of just the opponent doing it. It looked neat.
>No idea what game you're talking about man
I think I forgot the name. I'm currently playing La Pucelle Tactics and I'm instantly in love with it.
Just from the opening scene, I know Prier is so me.

Good night, pol-man.
Thanks for bein' around.

Guess I'll just look at some and randomly pick some then man, never failed to help me find good ways to kill the time.

If you wanted a real recommendation, I'd still put it to the Runescape one, it's around a few months now but not incredibly old, and has the aforementioned interesting mechanic of putting up threats against your own hero.

I'll check that one out then man, thanks.

All right. Let me know if you're into it. I haven't really played it a bunch but I might be into it with a buddy.

Alright man, I'll do that.

Thanks for listening, friend.
I'm shocked no one has posted since the time I got sucked into this.

I know man, things got real quiet fore some reason.

I'm used to real quiet, but this is like, reeeeal quiet.
hold me, man.

I'm not leaving man, and to get something going, do you play stalker man, or do go for more strategy games?

Heya cripple-fuckers!

Hey man, how are you, anything good happen recently?

Finished working for the month. Saw 2 cripples today so I thought I'd just pay you guys a visit.

Never been into Stalker much, man. I'm just one of those guys who's preferred the Fallout games instead.
>go for more strategy games?
Generally, I do, yeah. I know dudes who are in love with the twitchy aspect of games and are super-passionate about the ways they can quickly click one to another and do cool stuff.
I'm not quite like that, I like the 'thinking man's' games, for the most part. Stuff like strategy, puzzles, reading, etc. Stuff where you get a point to think about things. I've never been good at fighting games and similar things at all, without a lot of practice.

Hey, man. Good to see someone else.
>Well, do tell! You're the third of the only people who are even in here, it would probably help.

The circlejerk in here is disgustingly high.
I love it.

Thanks doc.

That's good to hear man, and in what way were they crippled?
I like Fallout too man, and I can see why you'd like them more. And I agree with the strategy games, I like having time to think over things.

>>Well, do tell! You're the third of the only people who are even in here, it would probably help.
I dont quite understand that sentence.
One was a dude in my age with an artificial leg. Saw him in the cafeteria. The other was a little girl at work. She was missing half of one arm, but swam quite anyway.

Seems like you had some interesting sightings man, hope you keep seeing things like those.

Why are all Katawas so horny?

1/3. you are one third.

because most people are horny.
and for the record, not all of them are horny. hanako's scene doesn't even have consent.

You just can't resist a man in a sweater-vest.

Because teenagers with normal teenage lives fuck around and we're all the exception. When you get close and intimate to another person and the hormones start flying, you end up going way further than you may have thought or intended.

Hey Undertaker, good to see you! What brings you back here?

The sweatervest does help. Do you got one? I got one.

Or, you end up moving further than you ever thought possible man.

has ksg ever fingered their own ass outo of sheer curiosity?

It's a good first step.

i wouldn't call it "good" or a "first step" either. i'm just asking because i just now did it for the first time and i had nowhere to talk about it until i remembered that ksg is full of homos

Sorry. It was just a fancy way of saying 'yes'.

Goodnight friendos! See you soon.

See you around, Suzu man. Thanks for hanging out with us.
I'm gonna keep on going with my La Pucelle Tactics play. So far it's a lot of the typical SRPG statdumping expecting me to figure it out as I go, well I'll go, then.

Sleepy ksg~
Please rest with me~
So you can see~
A melody~

>still nobody has posted honey select cards

Sorry.
I'll try to remember to ask kiwi-man if I see him on.

I like that bird man.

Hey! Got a minute while working
Exactly. I had told myself I wanted to wait till marriage to have sex, and I ended up doing it with probably the worst idea of a person for that sort of connection haha. Never thought it'd be possible, but when you're there and your mind tells you just fucking do it, it's really amazing.
Only out of itch haha
Hasn't that been what Kiwi was doing?

Cool! Got an update on the day?

>Hasn't that been what Kiwi was doing?
I guess not or there would be a link for them.

Whole lotta nothin followed by a whole lotta lots to do haha. How about you? Anything going on?

someone needs to just upload all the cards so far onto mega and put it in the pastebin

What are these "cards" that kiwi-user is "making?"

Whole lotta nothin' for me all the way man.
I have gotten La Pucelle Tactics to work, really thrilled about that, but it's a long one so I'll be chipping away at that over time.

They would basically be templates for Honey Select so others could download the models made by kiwi-man.

Sup guys

Sup man, how's it goin'?