/feg/ - Fire emblem GEneral

>Fates FAQ
pastebin.com/ivUbarnyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Azura is shit.

Azura is shit. (2)

Azura is literal shit.

WE LIKE IKE

Mitama is lovely. She's cute as a button, has the right combination of kindness and sarcasm, and has her own independent artistic interests. I love Mitama!

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF OR POST OTHER PICTURES OF HER YOU STUPID PIECE OF GARBAGE

Uh oh. Floracucks are mad.

>autistic interests

Fuck off autist.

Brace for a chill!

>patient zero

Should I Second Seal Vaike into Barbarian or Gregor into Myrmidon/Barbarian?

I'm trying to figure out when the massive waves of reinforcements shows up in Sakura's chapter. One user suggested that they showed up once you beat Yukimura. One place I read said they show up once you're NEAR Yukimura. And then I also wonder if Sakura hitting the DV has anything to do with it.

I wonder if it'd be better to keep all of my units together by using GS to fit everyone on the left. Is that something to try? I'll have to deal with the confinement of the walls, but everyone's together, and I found a good way to lure out Hana and thin down her Blacksmith and Oni Chieftain forces.

Do you marry whoever you trigger S rank first? My MC has A-rank with Azura and Felicia, but I don't want to marry either

>Chrom and Lucina were still the main characters while your avatar felt like a playable version of Rekka no Ken's tactician

HAH

That being said I do agree about Corrin, I thought Robin's special snowflake status was annoying but Corrin reaches entire new levels of snowflakery not to mention male Corrin is ugly as fuck to the point where super special powerups literally throw themselves at him.

Remember that in games like FE7, Hector LITERALLY ACCEPTED A DEATH CURSE to gain the power he needed to beat Nergal. I can only imagine how this scene would play out with a character like Corrin in modern day.

But alas, as long as they keep raking in the waifufag bucks the snowflake MUs will never go away.

Azura a shit

Flora a shit

Felicia is the cutest! Stroking her soft hair! Kissing her cheek! Holding her hand! Going everywhere together! Falling asleep in each others arms! She means everything to me! She is all i could ever want! I love Felicia!

I want to eat Ike's meat

They don't make 'em like this anymore. Corrin would probably whine and bitch at this and then reluctantly accepting for the fate of the world or whatever. Meanwhile from what it looks like there, Hector just straight up accepts that he'd die with no hesitation because he wants to defeat Nergal and help his friend.

Robin may have been a special snowflake, but he still maintained a side role to Chrom, at least 'til the end. He was just your army's tactician and Chrom was the leader. Meanwhile EVERYONE sucks Corrin's dick so hard. And he's also a dragon because why not. And he's also technically a royal of three nations because why not. And he has a legendary blade because fucking WHY NOT. Seriously, was there even a good explanation for the Yato?

I want to fuck FemIke.

>but he still maintained a side role to Chrom, at least 'til the end

Hardly, all Chrom contributes to the story past Chapter 11 or so is grunts and angry looks. He may as well have been a Nyna archetype for how relevant he was (and even then Nynas like Elincia still did more), and he still got his dick sucked plenty.

He's still better than Corrin though I'll give you that, but for me that's like choosing between a punch in the face and Chinese Water Torture.

>was there even a good explanation for the Yato?

Apparently it's some "whoever holds it will bring peace when the world is in strife" bullshit? And Sumeragi wielded it before, and... yeah, that's about all that's ever explained about the Yato. Nothing really about how the other Royals' weapons power it up either.

Also like how with that description the Yato is explicitly made a Hoshidan weapon, even with the Nohr upgrades.

It's such a shame that you only fight a generic unit as the boss of chapter 24 in Conquest, I would have thought that by this point in the game I would be up against some important characters.

I mean Robin still got his dick sucked plenty by that, mind you.

Yeah, I'm surprised they only made an Oni Chieftain the boss of that map

>call azura shit
>she blows me the FUCK out with her 60% gains

wtf guess the joke's on me

You can unlock the S-rank without taking the opportunity to go through with it. The characters won't get married unless you purposely choose to activate the fourth conversation and bring them to S-rank.

Have a nice day.

Rate my Niles
He is -4 HP
Even on strength
+2 on magic
-4 on skill
+4 on speed
-2 Luck
-2 Defence
+2 Resistance.

I WILL NOT

I CAN'T WAIT 'TIL I GET SHURIKENBREAKER TO FUCKING DESTROY YOU

Why is Maid the only generic class that you can't make an assistant in the castle? You can even get a fucking Faceless for crying out loud.

An Adventurer Niles... interesting. Why Adventurer?

pls no bully

Hinoka is really attractive.

I've never once done Bow Knight so I don't know.

I want to teach her to be girly and feminine and embarrass her by making her wear traditional Hoshido wear and girly Nohr outfits like dresses and heels.

I wonder if anybody has made Vallite versions of the moms. It would be pretty cool to see.

I've never once done Adventurer, so I was wondering what it was like.

You trade off mobility, Rally Skill, and Shurikenbreaker for... magic, Staff use, and... Lucky Seven? Though given how long maps can take I doubt Lucky Seven sees much use.

I guess I just prefer his higher damage output as an adventurer.

WHY IS SEVERA SO PERFECT?

Same, and when I take her out to fancy parties and balls, I want to watch her grow more and more uncomfortable throughout the night, watching her fidget and get annoyed by being forced to wear things she's not used to for so long.

I want to stay at the parties for as long as possible and purposely stay to make pointless small talk with people until she's essentially pulling on my arm and begging for us to go, like a small child.

Then when we get back home she'll throw the clothes off as fast as humanly possible and then throw me onto the bed and take out all the frustration and tension of the night out on riding my dick, cursing me through her teeth the whole time.

I want to dominate her lovingly, tie her up, and tease her by forcing her to wear obscenely tall heels and revealing outfits while I train her to move like a traditional lady. Orochi, Zero and Camila can help. It'd be like Pygmalion, but not boring.

I thought Bow Knight also has more Str since it has less Mag. Unless you mean through the Shining Bow, fighting low Res units.

What would her reward be if she follows the instructions and starts improving her ladylike posture and movement?

Conversely, what would be the punishment if she rebelled against you, refused to do what you say, and/or kept making mistakes and not improving?

The Shining Bow also has 1-2 range, IIRC. A shame Ronan wasn't in this game.

Hinoka would find you all disgusting then drop her panties for Corrin.

I like Hana

Rewards: Hugs, kisses, orgasms, gentle sex, fewer restraints, rests, naps and headpats.

Punishments: Spanking, choking, whipping, being bound tighter, orgasm denial and forceful sex.

If she turns out to enjoy the latter, they'll be rewards too.

The only problem with close range is that I'd fear for Niles's safety at close range. The only things I'm comfortable with Niles taking hits from are Onmyojis (since Niles has rather high Res) and maybe Master Ninjas (especially with Shurikenbreaker).

I want to say that Shining Bow can also be used to hit enemy Snipers at close range, but the only Snipers that come to mind are the ones in Takumi's map and they have Counter.

Louisefags HATE him.

I really wish that I was ballsy enough to have this type of relationship in real life, it sounds amazing.

Why? i self-insert as him.

There's always Fetlife.

Anyway, FIRE EMBLEM! Was capturing a good mechanic to bring back? If so, should be be expanded in the later games?

I need pictures. Pictures of Femui!

What's happening here?

>this gamefags-tier post

Please fuck off.

Where the fuck is her nose?

And whose baby is she pregnant with in this picture?

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT

If it was gamefags, I'd be lamenting the lack of FE on Sony platforms. I'm simply trying to turn a derailed, off topic conversation back towards something vaguely Fire Emblem related.

I agree, Hector and the crew would most likely die from the dragons returning anyhow, might as well gambit on an early death to end Nergal.

>this GameFAGs tier post

Fuck off.

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

Is that more to your liking?

What are you laughing at, cuck?

You, my friend.

Try not to fall for the b8 so hard, bondagefriend.

Sometimes I forget what /feg/ is like.

I pick it because it looks cool honestly. You can never have to many staff users as well.

I am curious how you'll deal with the Master Ninjas in Ryoma's chapter though. On Hard mode I had Niles with Shurikenbreaker and he was actually able to dodge tank them. I'm on Lunatic now and I feel like that's going to be more essential than ever, especially with Inevitable End, as well as the Maids in the upcoming chapters.

I already have a plan for the Endgame Maids from hell: hit and run. As a Bow Knight Niles has more movement and could run down to a Maid, defeat her, then someone Rescues him back to safety (I have not used a single Rescue rod yet, I'm saving it all for Endgame), refresh with Azura and rinse and repeat (as I should have another Staffer). Shurikenbreaker should also help him dodge the Maids daggers so he can avoid being debuffed from them.

Camilla a best

Neesans are for love.

Azura

Im gonna actually use Mozu for a change in Conquest this time. Aside from Paragon what can i do to help her keep up as a unit?

You have to say who your waifu is when you shitpost about another waifu now.

Regular 3DS or XL? Is it true that games look stretched as fuck on a XL?

Flora is literal shit and will cuck you in a heartbeat.

My waifu is Azura.

The PPI on any 3DS model is shit and looks "stretched" regardless, so I'd just go with the XL for the larger screen.

The XL has near-identical PPI to the standard-sized DSi, so if you had one of those and it didn't bother you, the 3DSXL shouldn't either.

Noire is being the ultimate bottom slut like she is, rubbing her dick against Lucina's but Severa's left hand is sandwiched between two dicks.

Severa's fun time with her two husbands (females).png basically

You don't even need to give her Paragon. With proper kill set-ups she can reach up to level 6 from her paralogue. This is without a Cupid Bow. You can do her paralogue before chapter 8 where Niles join. He'll be 2 levels above her and will probably contribute more since that map is filled with Mages (she can still help with the physical enemies) but she can contribute more than him in chapter 9 because of the amount of Spear Fighters/tankier enemies in that chapter. After thay both of them should be set for chapter 10 and enjoy the amount of EXP from killing those fliers. Mozu will have better hitrates and damage output but she won't be able to travel as far as he does because of the lack of Mov +1. Position them accordingly.

you know i've always wondered why nintendo insists on keeping their handheld's screens in the year 2000. i assume it's for cost effectiveness but jesus man shit's painful to look at

i have an xl and i enjoy it. it feels better in my hands imo. i have long fingers though

>In the savage garden of war's bloody delights.

Ch'ck-ah Cherry Cola.

>decide to play Fates with no royal or children units
>tfw the game is suddenly ten times more fun and engaging without the almost universal solutions that are royals to every problem
>tfw conquest 17 with no Xander holding the whole middle room by himself

>Noire has a dick
Wait, what?

>tfw playing birthright
>game is a joke
>get ryoma
>game plays itself
ebin game

>I don't mind
>Well...uh...

How about "No" you little weirdo.

Christ I'm sick of Japan and it's beta protagonist design.

>Itsuki
>Beta
Pick one, faggot

post titty monsters.

Noire, Lucina, and Kjelle are the futa second gens. Tharja attempted to cut Noire's umbilical cord with a curse like how hers was cut, but something went wrong along the way and even Henry can't reverse it. Lucina is a pussy magnet like her daddy, only with more charm, and Kjelle is obvious. Cynthia might be one too since she acts like a pubescent little boy.

he is though did you play the game?

If I don't use the DV in Sakura's chapter, will she still use it?

I'm wondering if her using it is what triggers the myriad of reinforcements. Or if there's something else. I can handle the left side seemingly just fine but the right side, especially with how Subaki refuses to move unless other units will move with him, is... a little scary. All of my bulkier units are on the left because the bulkier units are on the left (Oni Chieftains, Blacksmiths, to an extent Mechanists) while the more fragile ones are on the right (Onmyojis and Falcon Knights).

He's a self-insert so he has to be indecisisive.

Non-beta characters are more common on eroges where for example the protagonist can win an argument against his GF with daddy issues by raping her on her sleep into submission.

Stop

Cum in Noire?

But your daughter is hot as fuck dude. How can anyone resist?

>your daughter

I think everyone should have a cute tsun in their life to come home to and snuggle with.