youtu.be/Wepgwx_9kto

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/BxEKaTg3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EedcCUMYeIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2j8IAXM4jfk
youtube.com/watch?v=simFTitjves
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>actually putting the filter in the OP
What a cancerous waste of time.

Is this upcoming exvius banner the facebook one everyone's been waiting for?

Mobius is trash

Yes. It's a good time to roll/reroll.

Yes. 4 of its 5 units are future-proof and high end (though Kefka will take some downtime of irrelevance in the interim between Exdeath's 6* and his own), and even Lenna is highly useful for the general future.

I need a Lenna and a Vaan for my party to be top knotch. 1/2 on this banner is ok.

who all has full break?
>Vaan
>WoL
>?

When is this banner coming so I can reinstall in time

starts tomorrow, lasts for the next week

>literally every relevant character from FFV is on the jp version, even Gilgamesh
>every one of those are OP or incredibly useful

Finally some credit for the most underrated FF game IMO

Bartz is who I want most.

still waiting for faris

For now only those, but eventually Faris, Ingus, Sazh, and Agrias will also get it.
Only WoL will remain top tier though.

Me too user, me too. I want the full hero team from FFV , it seems pretty viable and fun , but I only have Krile and Galuf so far and who knows when Faris will we released in the west.

Bartz is annoying for one reason alone: Auto-Potion. But outside of that, he's a great unit. Also, Bartz is my bane of banner drawing, he is to me what Shadow/Edgar is to many others.

Vaan's prolly gonna get a 6* in the future though. He'll be bumped to usable tier.

I think Galuf lags behind the rest, but everyone else ranges from solid choice to godlike.

>don't bring Potions with you
>Auto-Potion doesn't matter
wow so hard

Boo, I happen to like potions. What else should I bring? Aside from status healing items?

Full break users:
>Faris
>Ingis
>Sazh
>Agrias
>WoL
>Guy
>Vaan

Rain's 6* gives him a Full Break-like attack, but +0.1 stronger.

If you want healing items, bring Hi Potions

After this banner tomorrow my team will be

Chizuru, COD, WOL, Leo, and Lenna or Garnet.

I have Lenna, Garnet, and Terra but I hate the idea of raising Garnet when I know Terra and Lenna get a 6 star first but I want Curaja and Raise together.

But I do use those. Well, granted, the moment I started to use Hi-Potions was when I got Chizuru and switched out Bartz for her.

Aren't tents the best heal?

And sadly, FFVI characters eating shit all the time.

Then what's the problem? Auto-Potion doesn't consume those.

Never say will. I never once drew any of the CD characters this week.

But you can only bring one per run. And can only be used outside of battle.

I had to fight Intangir with pulling a friend with full break. Hate relying on a friend list for that and would love to have a full break option in the party

Well, roll on the next banner for WoL.

edgar, sabin, cyan, and shadow being 4* really makes me sad

I have insane luck in BE. I started when they were doing the 10 tickets for free and I started with things like Vaan, Terra, Exdeath, Kefka, and Golbez and I saved the rest when I saw these 5 were basically godlike compared to the 3 stars my friends were getting like Saban. Then I saved and only pulled again during the last event where Locke and Leo were rated up and I got : Leo, locke, garnet, wol, 2 vivi, garland, and galuf.

Idk if ill get Chizuru but even if I dont this game has already given me so much with no heart ache.

My friend laughed at me when I pulled Galuf and Vivi because those are the worst units I pulled and they aren't even that bad.

FFVI has a shitty bloated cast. Making them all 5*s would stuff the ranking.

Vaan will be getting a 6* for sure. He's a fucking protagonist.

so...all the cast get side lined? BE is a shit system anyway. At least in RK most characters can have a use in certain battles.

And Golbez is an antagonist but we're still waiting.

What about Penelo and Fran?

Especially after this VI event with Terra and Kefka getting buffs. Just shows they don't care about those guys but they do care about FFV.

Kinda odd, isn't it? RK has the same FFV bias (though FFVI isn't really shit on in that game), I figured the japs would be more biased towards VI than V.

>so...all the cast get side lined?
No. Terra just got a top-tier unit form and base Terra and Kefka both got promoted to serviceable 6*s. Not pinnacle tier like Trance Terra is but not bad.

English version trailer got uploaded

youtube.com/watch?v=EedcCUMYeIQ

>Making them all 5*s would stuff the ranking
I don't see how, considering 6* is the only rarity worth a damn.

How long till Neo-Exdeath and God Kefka are out?

They will stay shitty like Sabin. Need to keep some shitty units in the pool to make you hate your life.

Don't worry he will get one as well.

>still about 50k water seeds and 14k earth seeds to max out my white mage and unlock Combat Surgeon
Sure, it's a lot less than it took to get here but the last stretch is just suffering.

Krile's worth using for the foreseeable future, since she can basically do anything, especially with her latest buffs.
Exdeath: maybe 1.5~3 months (it's really difficult to predict the update schedule for global since they're not being linear)
Kefka: maybe 5~7 months

they could just make them drawable as 4* only.
this is a mobile game though, so they want you to struggle

>they could just make them drawable as 4* only
This doesn't matter to JP anymore since they can only draw units at their base rarity and the rates aren't biased towards shit characters like Sabin, but characters that get a 5* buff can't be drawn at 5*. When Krile gets her 5* she will still only be available in the gacha as a 3-4* unit with the same common 3-4* rates as before.

still a shit system where most of what you get you just sell.

Man.

This looks terrible.

Why can't Square Enix make a good looking FF remaster? They're all worse visually compared to just emulating them.

Does FFXI even have a 5 star?
And FFVII and FFVIII aren't even in-game.
Brave Exvius needs less OCs.

They are saving FF7 for the big time whales for sure. I can't fucking wait for Cloud. I don't give a fuck if he sucks I want him.

I mean maybe it's in HDR mode so it would look better in that 4k HDR display that costs $3000 but even taking the weird tonemapping into consideration it's still VERY blurry.

So, guessing game time.
Vaan will likely get a 6* buff at some point in an XII event, and said event may bring us the other three party members.

Which rarities do you think the other three will fall into? Who out of Basch, Ashe, and Balthier will fall into the 3-5*, 4-6*, and 5-6* categories? Assume it'll be one of each like the VI event.

>there are 0 taste ff7 fags in ffg
disgusting

>No shadows
That alone is laughable.

There's no chance for Cloud to suck. He's FF's poster boy and they'd always tune him high. Expect his ATK to be bullshit through the roof and to have innate Doublehand.

youtube.com/watch?v=2j8IAXM4jfk

Cautiously hyped for this

>I don't give a fuck if he sucks
Yeah right, they'll give him Dual Wield for no reason like they did with Lightning.

>Putting Fran in your team for any reason
Also ever heard of compression?

Cloudfags are the worst. He is the most uninteresting protagonist in the franchise.

>and to have innate Doublehand
So great in JP but meh in Global, got it.

>t. ffv fag manbaby with autism
shoo shoo nintendo

Fran's the best Breaker, at least.

I think that's fine since the game never had them but adding that much blur is ridiculous.

>Also ever heard of compression?
Have you? Those are HQ downsampled images.

Also Fran is good.

>Cloud

Whoa. Haven't heard that name in /ffg/ for ages, along with Sephiroth.

Its was my first FF and it was great. It got me into Jrpgs. You can like whatever you want but FF7 is clearly a good game. Good enough to get a remake.

He was cool. He was like a Japaneses Puss in boots. He was a normal dude who stole some diesel ass niggers life and faked it until he made it.

It's going to suck.

i wanna suck on shivas saggy tits

>FF7 is clearly a good game
Only people who played it as their first think it's good. It's just recycled VI.

He's an excellent protagonist in my opinion, and he damn well should be considering at least 80% of FFVII's story and dialogue was a case study into Cloud's psyche and his relationship with Sephiroth, Zack, Shinra, and Jenova.

>Those are HQ downsampled images
Well shit this looks like ass.
I thought someone resized and you know... JPG.

Then why did they reuse him in XIII, huh?

I'd assume Ashe and maybe, but highly unlikely, Basch would get 6*.

I'm also 99% sure Gabranth is gonna a 5-6* character with innate DW.

Well then apparently it helped quite a lot of people get into jrpgs which is a great thing for the genre.

Seriously do you feel like you wasted your time playing it or that it just wasn't as good as the others. I love 8 but I think it's better than 8.

>recycled VI
thanks for the laugh m8

>which is a great thing for the genre.
No it spawned too many ffvii fags claiming Sephiroth is the best villain of all time

All they had to do was remove the depth of field, boost texture clarity, and replaces block hands with finger hands and call it good.

youtube.com/watch?v=simFTitjves

It looks okay, just not all that much of an upgrade from an emulated version of the game (at least as far as visuals go)

Still gonna get it eventually.

it tries to be edgy but fails hard. Instead of hard hitting emotional scenes like VI you get swearing that never lands and terrible translations in general. People keep touting Aeith's death as an emotional point, but I holds nothing to Celes's story, like where if you feed Cid just any fish you kill him and she commits suicide. Or Cyan going fucking murder crazy after Kefka poisons his wife and child. Those moments are mind blowing.

to be fair, VI had some shitty translations as well.

Maybe like 12 years ago or some shit when KH came out and reminded kids he exists. If you can't separate a fanbase from the game that's fine and I understand it but is wasn't the games fault those kids are like that.

a couple, but not nearly as bad as VII. Some sentances made no sense

It's worse than the emulated version, hopefully on the eventual PC version you can turn off everything.

I'll browse the Google doc and add some folks, but hold off the fight. I'm pretty sure I'll score some great units soon after paying a tithe to the Kupo Clergy. If I get at least two banner 5 star not named Kefka that'll be perfect, not in a rush anyway.

deder than ded thread, deder than ded fantasy

Cool, new lyrics. Unless you're an imposter.

But Lamething does Dual Weild in her game. Remember the Odin Swords? Pretty much the ONLY reason she gets it. I expect Cloud to Doublehand from Level 1 base rarity.

The problem with the incestuous sluts was that they were a bloody motorbike. A harem of classy Shivas is infinitely better by default.

What's the purpose of XII Zodiac Age?

$

They're actually improving the game though. Outside of graphics apparently.

Slapping a filter on a game and fixing some bugs to great fanfare and tremendous profits because it's hardly any work at all.
In other words, selling the game a second time. Same as FFIV, V, and VI Advance.

People are different, user. Those "mind-blowing" moments you're describing and FFVI in general didn't leave the slightest impression on me. FFVII on the other hand felt like a very interesting (albeit underused) world with a pretty compelling plot and characters for its time.

>Same as FFIV, V, and VI Advance.
and 7, 8, 9, 10

Marketing IZJS to the international market. Due to its ironic name, it was never released outside of japan.
>but I emulated it hurr durr
You are perhaps 0.1% of their fanbase and profits.

Letting the True Hero do nothing wrong in HD.
Also bringing IZJS to full native English is nice.

Also take this as your threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>compelling plot and characters
it had literally the worst cast of all final fantasy games

>FFVI in general didn't leave the slightest impression on me
you are in the wrong thread. I bet you think IV had no impactful deaths as well

Give the better version of XII to the west who didn't emulate it

Next month can't come soon enough.
>10/25 World of FF
>11/29 FF15

>You are perhaps 0.1% of their fanbase
I highly doubt that. FF12 doesn't have a large fanbase to begin with and most of the people who like the game definitely emulated it in the past 8 or so years that emulating it has been possible.