There is literally nothing wrong with a 3.8 liter V6 turbo Hyundai Veloster

There is literally nothing wrong with a 3.8 liter V6 turbo Hyundai Veloster.

>getting a direct injection turbo instead of an ecoboost
Wew lad

>3.8 liter
>V6
>Veloster
>Gen Coupe pic

one of these things is not like the other

A friend of mine who owned a 2.0 r-spec was saying the 3.8 makes less power than the 2.0 at the top end of the mod spectrum. Thought that was weird.

>V6 turbo
Hyundai does not make anything with that combo

>velosturd
Sorry for your buyers remorse

>There is literally nothing wrong with a 3.8 liter V6 turbo Hyundai Veloster.

Getting a v6 non economical boost

Stop posting FAMI

It might have to do with the 2.0L being basically a destroked Theta.
The Lambda V6, on the other hand, is fairly stretched, though apparently Hyundai has managed to make a 4.1L race version that shoves out 750 HP for Pikes Peak.

Then again, this all may boil down to the 2.0 being a stock turbo engine, so more attention has been given to it.

Reminds me of how the Beta II got more attention than the Delta for the Tiburon.

There is literally nothing wrong with buying Hyundai.

Hyundai stole the engine technology from the Subaru. But that's no surprise when you're talking about Chinese.

Yes they do actually, and the Genesis coupe is getting it in the next Generation.

The 2.0 is Sister engine to the 4B11T, It also is highly detuned.

Korean garbage. Drives like shit

Wasn't the Beta related to the 4G63(T) or something?

why is it a penis window

hyundai used mitsubishi castings and old equipment for most of their pre 2k cars

I've heard the same, go fast parts for the v6 are more expensive too

>The 2.0 is Sister engine to the 4B11T, It also is highly detuned.
More like the cousin engine that is loosely based on the 4B11T, the 4B has several block designs that make it better by far than the Gen Coupe turbo

>theres nothing wrong with the shitty korean appliance I bought that im going to leave stock and daily drive
sure thing op.

This bait is to sophisticated for Veeky Forums.

2/10

>ALPHA MALEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it currently in production? I didn't think it was going into cars until the new GenPoop comes out.

that actually looks pretty cool

Except it sounds like a toddler named it.

No, but I'd prefer the V8.

What's this? Simple, clean lines on a [CURRENT YEAR] concept?

Not really boss

It looks like an inbred Bentley from this angle

>take everything that makes GT86 what it is and make it bland
>slap a better engine in

Call it a day boys!

Pretty sure the Genesis came before the GT86.

But that's a Genesis coupe

I dunno, my Tucson pretty much rocks the competition. Reviewers agree.

It's in the new Genesis sedan over in korea

>3.8 liter V6 turbo engine
>Hyundai Veloster is a small car
>The engine is too massive and it cannot fit for the car
>It also will fuck up the weight ratio of the car

Gee, I see nothing wrong here.

The 2.0T is much more fun than the 3.8. The 3.8 is a very linear pull and it gets boring quick.

>penis windows
/thread

Loosely. In the end, Hyundai reworked it so much that starting with the J3 platform (XD Elantra, GK Tiburon) that the engine literally sat on the opposite side of the engine bay. J2's and FX bodies could actually EVO swap. XD/GK's...nope.

Wait, you mean these things can become an Evo underneath?

Well, you'd have to resort to a FWD drivetrain unless you REALLY WANTED TO MOD EVERYTHING ALL TO HELL.

But EVO swaps have been done.

That's pretty cool, although as you said the AWD would be problematic to say the least, and well over 300hp on just the front wheels seems a bit risky.

Well, if I remember right, the gas tank and some crossbracing would get in the way of the driveshaft and rear diff. Typical of cars that are purely FWD.

And 300 can be done, just it'll be kinda squirrely if you don't support it right.

not those
it's child play to evo one of these doe

>the gas tank and some crossbracing would get in the way
Yup, tends to happen. Even on B4 Audis (pretty much the easiest FWD => AWD conversion ever since all the mounting points are already there in the floor pan) you'd need a new gas tank and rear subframe.

...but didn't that become the accent?

any hyundai pre ~93 is basically mitsubishi with a bodykit

after that they went with domestic designs and mitsu stuff didn't fit any more.

Generally speaking, yes, it was basically a Mistu with a bodykit. I just remember reading the 4G bolting into a J2, but if I'm wrong, oh well. Either end, it's neat to see how Hyundai basically reverse engineered mitsu's stuff and kept reworking it.

Reviewers are paid and you only drove a tucson. Last time I drove a tucson was like literally driving a swimming pool, fuck outta here