/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit! Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>New DRV3 Trailer, Reveals Cast & more
youtube.com/watch?v=7c7O-bRYsY8

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [FUTURE ARC EPISODE 10 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/MKDtviHy

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZRzoXNtugw
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=850312
ustream.tv/channel/superskrull
taima.tv/r/drg
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=senpai
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Famalam
dailymotion.com/video/x4td1wx_nerdy-girl-get-screwed-from-every-holes-prank-gone-sexual_auto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is the pastebin updated? Some people were angry about it

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash Chiaki's blood from it!

Here's to a new thread.

Subs when!?

No it's okay. I'm very sorry to have put you through senseless bullying and means act. I stepped over the line.

What pastebin?

Man, with all the new shit going on, I expect more good lewds to start being made. With Filthmonger's smut on one side, and potential doujins / lewd Pixiv art being made, it's gonna be a great year.

Reminder, I claimed the punk midget from NDRV3 as a husbando before his design was even revealed.

What's going on?

Which one ? I recall problems because of the new release date of V3 (changed to 2017) but since subs aren't out yet, our god and saviour Ibuki MK didn't updated the episode pastebin

T-teruteruanon? Is that you?

It is. I'm episodepastebinanon and the pastebin is updated just fine (at least until Future 10).

Aw c'mon, there was no line to step, I don't mind at all. Don't sweat over it.
Goth maid and blue librarian are both mine.
And hi.

How the hell is Chiaki's death being broadcast enough to make the DR2 cast despair? I thought Mitarai's consciousness-altering anime was going to be the requisite for this to happen. In the same way that watching that classic video where the mexicans get their heads chanisawed off by some cartel member, I don't think watching an admittedly brutal execution would turn me yandere for despair either. Was there something I missed?

I dunno which, i see people complaining about in the morning.

my scanner broke
I will scan at a friends next week

See the replies to my earlier post

This anime is horribly written, that's what you missed.
The Future side is okay because of ballsiness (unless they bring back Kyoko then I'm calling bullshit) but the Despair side is just a big bundle of wasted potential.

I told you I was hibernating until V3 news came out. Mostly cause the anime hasn't been super interesting for me.

I'm oddly unsurprised. Still, good taste.

Ah sorry my bad I thought IbukiMk updated the pastebin as well. But yeah they should come up in this thread life so be sure to post that so a quick ctrl+f can find it for the next thread maker
Either Chiaki's death was pre recorded (which would make no sense) to let Mitarai work on it, or he made some sort of "despair inducing filter" to add an hypnosis/brainwashing effect to a regular footage. The close relationship with someone that was the backbone of the class could be an important factor as well.
My true take on this is that Kodaka wrote a very sad (and forced) painful moment and tried the "IT JUST WORKS GUYS :^)))))" because he never thought that far when writing DR2 as well as realising early that DR3 despair format was unrealisable to tie both the fall into despair of class 77 and Mitarai, chisa and Juzo involvement in Future end so he just rolled with it.
Seriously it's just shite.
Well it seerms it's good for now. Thanks for bringing that up.

No please you don't have to force yourself. My behaviour was overly familiar on several thing that I knew were a bit too far. I thought maybe it would pass but like everything I attempt in life it fail it's a remarkable fail. I wear on that day to never bother you. Once again I'm deeply sorry for that and wish you'd find the force to forgive me, else i'll let God be the judge of my actions.

You calling me a liar?

Thanks, but unsurprising? How so?
Whoa man, don't worry. I forgive you, you didn't do anything wrong, I was just playing along and acting like the occasional submissive guy I am, it's okay.

Does it bother anyone else how Class 77 has been turned from tragic fallen-from-grace geniuses into a bunch of brainwashing victims? Really takes a bunch of the edge off of SDR2 for me.
That along with Junko turning from a symbol of despair to a supervillain who just takes everyone's willpower away. I get that they kinda wanna play her up, but do they have to take responsibility off of everyone else along the way?

>both guys who roleplay as a gangster are into sub
Unsurprising.

It bothers a lot of people who are disappointed by the Despair arc. Personally, I hoped/expected Junko would play into their insecurities but I guess 12 episodes weren't enough for that.

You strike me as having a thing for glasses. Also, goth maid kinda reminds me of Kuzu. I guess in terms of her palette though. But she still looks pretty badass anyway. Together they both look like they'd become Peko if they fused.

I'll give you a preemptive sorry for your loss because at least one of them is gonna die. Of course, my husbando probably will too.

But that still is a valid complain that everyone could and should make. I've always been that overly present and talkative guy because I like things to be lively but in my excitement usually take the precendent over the civility of my actions. I am no some rude Dutch ice giant and I feel that I've been too far nonetheless.
Would you shut up you piece of shit dumb limp dicked cum snorting moron ? I'l shank your mom in her sleep m8

PUT THE SUBS IN THE BAG

>After the next glass of whiskey.
Standstill sama spoke to me and in his greatness I could discern these words

youtube.com/watch?v=VZRzoXNtugw

Seashell's so beautiful.

Why does this guy have an ahoge? And why is he trying to hide it with his cap?

Like of course it wasn't enough for that but they could have at least had a more interesting conversion for Kamakura followed by a more detailed, protracted upkeep into the whole conversion of the reserve course/first killing games thing (which is what I was watching for anyway). Instead it's just antics.

"Umm, you're facing the wrong way sir."

Every brown is beautul user. Congrats on your top tier tastes
There is quite a load of ahoge in this game. What could that means ?

Haven't you noticed half the cast has ahoges this time around?

Just 3, Robo should definitely be a rival. This guy's trying to hide his ahoge, which is weird.

I refuse to watch this episode. This can't be happening. Mommy, tell me, why am I a chiakifag. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Who said I was into it?
Oh, damn, you read my mind, and yeah, one of them will probably die, hopefully either of them don't.
I don't care about any of that, I just want you to know that I don't mind it at all. I also like excitement so I understand your words, but just so you know. It doesn't bother me what so ever, don't worry about it aniki.
Ruses. That or ahoges are cool...PSYCHO COOL, badumtiss

BDSM girl, robot boy, muscles, cap boy, blue shirt, and heroine all have ahoges.

Nazi, witch, and gremlin all wear hats, so it's hard to tell.

Spiky hair having a ahoge is debatable.

>BDSM girl
Messy hair
>Muscles
Messy hair

Come on, you can't even tell ahoges apart?

>In this world having an ahoge is a sign of being good.
>Only the ahoge less characters are actually evil

They're out
Praise hope

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=850312

Bless the Hopeman.

Stream on taima when?!

this hopesub guy is a pretty cool cat.

Will there ever be a time where everyone in this Earth shall know the great language that is nihongo?
Oh well, have fun watching, gaijins

>Hope does it for free
>Funi gets paid for it

Oh yeah fuyu user, have you watched Gattaca ?

SOMEONE GET PRYLE
and get him a nurse for his OBS

>That picture

I'm actually almost done with it, few minutes left and I was gonna tell you my views, but, I like it a lot and I don't watch a lot of sci-fi. Recommend me more, this reminds me of the good old days. If I can say that.

Good I'm awaiting your impression and looking for other movies.
To pull other anons on this, what should we recommend fuyuanon next, based that he liked Gattaca ? I thought about Brazil or Bladerunner. If anyone knows french Cinema I thought as well about Bunker Palace Hotel that is actually very good and beautiful.
user...Pryle is already a demon

This makes me laugh for some reason.

>Subs are out
B-But I don't want to hear Chiaki's screams again

Once your son/daughter is born, you ARE still going to do it with Bijin-san, right? And use protection next time?

Don't lie to yourself user. You know you wanna hear it again.

So /drg/, now that the dust has settled, was He going to confess?

That will be the last time you'll hear her

I'm downloading it and plan to upload it so I guess in something like 30 minutes it'll be up.

I thought he was dead

I guess so, she didn't express interest in raising a child in the beginning. But I figured having a mother there is important so I will stay with her... If she wants to stay that is. Also, it was an accident but it did feel more comfortable without protection, so no promises, heh.
If he was, then apparently Munakata knows.
Because "You know why."
He is.

no, i dont
shes a precious cinnamon roll too pure for this world

I got the file, but it still comes up at the RAW for me, got any tips?

Play using VLC.

Are you using VLC to watch it?

Hi guys just woke up from my nap what's going on?

Fuck the translation, i am going to sleep, tell me what happens afterwards.

subs are out. can you stream on the taima for us?

Subs is out, off you pop.
Good night.

Dark things
It's uploading.6minutes + encoding

The subs are out. How did you sleep?

Who is paz?

Thanks again, Pryle

How about a degenerate stream of the newest ep?

ustream.tv/channel/superskrull

If hes already almost done encoding theres no reason for me to stream!
I see . Have you completed my request or still working on it?
Pretty good! I got 3 more hours of sleep I suppose!
Not me silly user.

Just make sure you have adblock or ublock cos ustream is a bitch.

hello i am newfag, where are subs?
they ain't on muh irc

taima.tv/r/drg

>Not me silly user.
My bad. I mistook the filename.

>nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=850312
nevermind

Nah, I didn't work on it at all today. I didn't have the motivation to for some reason, I ended up side tracking until the episode came out then watched a movie.

>Fucked off the upload
I'm sorry everyone, here are delicious chocolate., should be up in 10 minutes

Spoilers for the episode:

I AM TERRIFIED

I AM SHAKING

I

NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

FUCK

F U C K
U
K
C

NO

SHE JUST WANTED TO HELP OUT

WHY

SHE DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG

FUCK YOU, JUNKO

JUNKO IS THE WORST CHARACTER, I HATE HER

DR3 status: Send hope

Smile at Despair in the name of Hope.

>file deleted
What was it?

Fuyu having swirly eyes.

Munakata and juzo sitting under a tree.. K I S S I N G

A spoilery image, forgot to tick the spoiler box.

Hey Pryle, the previous person that was going to stream it isn't gonna do it anymore. Can you or anybody else do it?

File is uploaded and will be encoded soon to be streamed

Thanks, famalam

I've been hearing that a lot, what does that mean?

It's to avoid the filter since the original word can't be spelled on Veeky Forums due to it being spammed a lot.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=senpai

Famalam is also a word, Fampai is also used since the filter changes it to senpai.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Famalam

Alright subs are on queue on taima.tv/r/drg
Subs are external so you'll probably have to switch them on yourself, but they're there.
dailymotion.com/video/x4td1wx_nerdy-girl-get-screwed-from-every-holes-prank-gone-sexual_auto
Link is here

Watching that episode again ruined my soul....