I just purchased this at discount tires I want my money back but lost the receipt. What do?

I just purchased this at discount tires I want my money back but lost the receipt. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3QjTIm-vSKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drink bleach

Stop being mexican

Get the transaction from your card company printed out, the tire shop should also have your purchase in the system.

>that tire
How is that even fucking possible?

hijo de puta entragate un vaso de mierda, te voy a vomitar en sus pantalones cabron.

Come back after the close with some of your fellow "eses" and get your money back plus interest you filthy chicano

see

el chicANO

Just go back to the fucking store because you are in their system you helpless dweeb.

See if they recorded the DOT #'s from the tire. It's an American system to track the tire model, manufacturer, factory and week it was made. It's on the sidewall if the tire ex. G7HX FC Y4E 0916 Whereas the last digits are the week and year it was made

I thought this was like a circle showing a closeup of the tire, fuck.

Me too
How does that even happen?

Go to the clinic immediately, this is no joke!
This is the tire tumor, it's very fatal tire disease...
Do not neglect this!

>tire tumor
you can't make this shit up

GUYS, HELP!

tu madre folla animales y negros gratis

You'll just have to patch it I guess

Just drive it bro, driving it will flatten out the bubble

I'm crying.

ayy chillax

YOU TAKE THAT BACK BRO OR DELET THIS

hacerme marica

youtu.be/3QjTIm-vSKg

Digame marica uno vez mas y te voy a hacer algo a tu que tu no vas a like very mucho

gran hablar de una perra coño, tal vez usted debe pegarse a hacer empanadas y dejar que los hombres hablan

>CUMBIA
KEEP THE DEVILS MUSIC OUT OF MY CHRISTIAN IMAGEBOARD
BUILD A WALL
U
I
L
D

A

W
A
L
L

>the tire shop should also have your purchase in the system.
It's Discount Tire. Who knows how shitty they are.

If they want a repeat customer they'll play ball but for all you know they'll require a receipt and deny they ever sold him the tire.

OP should go through his credit card and issue a chargeback.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me in Spanish, you little Mexican bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class with a Bachelor of Arts in English, I've won numerous spelling bee competitions and have written over 300 confirmed best-sellers. I am trained in mass-media speaking techniques and I'm the best editor for the entire USA Today. You are nothing to me but just another sideways talking spic. I'll argue you the fuck out in God's English the likes of which has never been seen before in America, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with Spanish shit talking to me over the Internet? Think again, wetback. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Immigration officers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the deportation, you chili choking pepper popper. The deportation that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your taco truck. You’re fucking deported, fence-hopper. I can speak anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you with over seven million words, and that’s just in English. Not only am I extensively trained in advanced English speaking, but I have access to the entire thesaurus of the United States Library of Congress and I will use it to its full extent to argue your miserable ass off the face of the country, you dirty pool digger. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tortillas. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn anchor baby. I will shit America all over you and you will drown in my freedom. You’re fucking excommunicated, Sanchez.

no you didnt.

>that file name

reverse search the image you fucktards

KEKEKEEKEKEKEKEK

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

T
R
U
M
P

W
I
L
L

L
O
S
E

>It's Discount Tire. Who knows how shitty they are.

Pretty good actually. They have all of my vehicles' records available and can tell what was sold or repaired when.

N O P E
O
P
E

Build A Wall

What are you complaining about? You got lucky and received a pregnant tire! Soon it'll give birth to a special little 13" spare tire!