/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Trucy is literally the only good person in her lineage edition.

SPIRIT OF JUSTICE IS OUT! GET IT ON THE ESHOP! ALSO FIRST DLC CASE!

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to perform improv AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc (contains downloads, rules, faqs and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Previous Case:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11232240
picosong.com/T9Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also if anyone could. Who are the witnesses in the DLC non-canon case?

Anyone cool?

First for Paul Atishon's Election.

MAKE KURAIN VILLAGE GREAT AGAIN

Best undercover investigator!~

>tfw Christmas was almost ruined because of him

Alight then, to the user who wanted to know about Kristoph, I shall explain now

After Kristoph successfully managed to take down both Phoenix and Zak with his forged evidence... he started to grow REALLY paranoid. What if people would eventually find him out? Sometimes criminals go through this, even after getting away with it they are obsessed with the thought of still being found out...

And that's why, as clearly stated in AJ, Kristoph started stalking all the people connected to the Magnifi Gramarye. Starting by befriending Phoenix, probably to make sure he wouldn't find anything.

Basically Kristoph lived seven years of pure inner terror for the truth to be exposed. Once he saw Zak he panicked, he thought ''oh shit if Zak tells Phoenix I was his previous lawyer Phoenix might connect the dots''. And thus... Kristoph in a completely irrational act of panic killed Zak, silencing him forever.

Now, why did black locks appear? Simple, as stated in DD black psychelocks will appear when the secret the person is hiding is something at a subconscious level, basically not even them know what they are hiding.

How does this apply to Kristoph? Simple, in the whole seven years he kept denying to himself his obsession, he thought everything was fine despite his compulsions to check on everyone. He doesn't know why he killed Zak because ulimately that too was a compulsion, a completely irrational act.

tl;dr Kristoph is fucking insane

Lies and slander! He saved Christmas!

The kristoph thing comes down to this:

Kristoph is the older brother and Klav is the younger one. It's assumed he was always given an expectation to become the best he could be, successful, etc.

He chose the lawyer path, and his brother chose the prosecutor path, as well as the rockstar path. I assume Kristoph did well on his own, as he seems to know what he's doing in a court of law very well. However, even before the dark age of law Prosecutors were often forging evidence and the like just to win cases. It's obvious that Kristoph had taken nasty tactics to win a case before. The pressure got to him to be the best he could be. He never wanted to lose in a court of law, so he broke and began to use cheaty underhanded tactics just like everyone else was using.

Anyhow, the Magnifi Murder case came along, a very high profile case, and Kristoph was ready to take Zak's defense and do whatever he could to win, and the only way he could do that was to implicate the other half of the gramarye troupe, Valant. He got ahold of Vera Misham to forge that page and he was going to use that in his trial. At this time he also planted the various poisons, so that the Mishams would not live to tell anyone about what Kristoph had asked them to do.

Anyhow, Kristoph went to Zak and said he'd take his case, because it would bring him glory if he actually won it. Zak curiously asked him to a game of cards. During this card game, zak was able to see just how untrustworthy and shady Kristoph was, so he denied him as his defense and hired Wright instead.

Kristoph felt a lot of emotions, but the main thing he felt was cheated. Cheated out of his glory that he would of received. So he set up the page he had forged to take down Wright and Zak. As you know Zak did he stupid ass disappearing trick and Kristoph went into a panic and began stalking everyone who was involved in that case because he never wanted anyone to find out that dark secret of his.

7 yrs later, shadi comes... and so on.

Yeah basically the black locks represent his paranoia that even he himself is delusional about

There's nothing to solve about Kristoph, his story already ended in AJ.
They could have probably done a better job at explaining all of this

Wait a minute, if variations aren't allowed on CSS, why is Dante on it?

In a way the Gramarye assholes caused a lot of shit.

Magnifi for setting up that dumb test, letting zak go first, then telling valant "Lol zak already passed 2slow!" and then shooting himself in the head when he fucking knew valant was still going to be pissed off at zak. This leads to...

Valant for trying to frame zak over a fucking suicide out of fucking jealousy.... leading to...

Zak for literally everything his dumb ass did... which led to...

Wright losing his fucking badge for forging evidence, which led to...

The entire fucking dark age of law thing which led to....

Everything bad that occured in DD, which leads to....

Apollo loses his best friend. Aura goes to jail for trying to save her brother. Etc.

And then there's Thelassa who for some fucking reason went to Borginia and became a fucking singer, leaving her daughter and son to fuck around with some shitty blonde faggot. And even now she still refuses to tell her son and daughter "Yes your mom is still alive, let's fucking spend time together as a family!" and instead just fucked off after AJ to fuck more moronic men or something.

Magnifi also ousted Reus who just wanted to be a magician so bad, even though he turned into a bitchy brat and eventually into the murdering scumbag version of Robert Downy Jr.... and this led to...

Everything in 6-2, as well as Trucy questioning the entire Gramarye line, as well as herself, though luckily she pushes through.

Also Bonnet is probably going to jail because Reus pulled her into his "Prank".

In conclusion. FUCKING GRAMARYES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Probably the same reason its in at all, the right dicks were sucked.

He has a style and he has a place.

I AM ANGRY. ANGRY ABOUT MAGICIANS.

Somebody make that image, please.

A true entertainer never stops smiling!

But does he have a funny face?

Magnifi, the total cunt, shot himself literally the second Valant walked out the door.
Knowing AAverse, Valant would probably be accused of murder anyway. No wonder he was pissed off and jealous.

You mean to tell me that DanteKlav recolour got in, but he's not just a bunch of sprites in Klavier's folder, he's been made into a whole separate character? Why?

I keep getting German captchas. Beginning to learn German was a mistake.

Magnifi could've fucking wrote a suicide note so that valant wouldn't of been accused anyhow, but nope...

Just fucking shot himself.

First entry on the tier list.
The First Turnabout -- Good.

I'll have the next poll up in a few minutes.

threadly reminder to vote NO on the test server poll

Which poll is that?

>Nagito asspulled that he left cum in the panties

the poll to make the "test" server the official server

How would you rank Turnabout Sisters, /aog/?

strawpoll.me/11232240

friendly notice that there is now a schedule in the CCH. if you're planning on hosting a CT, put it there. if you want to play, look at it to see when they will begin.

Threadly reminder to eat, /aog/.
Eat at least once a day.
Remember to archive your cases on the Wiki archive.
Last but not least, remember to check the polls document every now and then.

What did they mean by this?

Friendly reminder to brush your teeth, /aog/.
Brush your teeth at least ten times a day.

>one at saturday 4pm est
hmm. I suppose I'll be moving mine to sunday. do I add it as a suggestion, and mods will put it in?

we did 2 CT's in one day last week, you'd be fine.

but yes it's suggestion, other people can still see it, the owner of the doc will eventually accept it.

wait, I'm retarded, that says the 24th. my other question though, still

also >that font
really hard to read the date number formats

AA8 Klavier and Kristoph when

Which Phoenix is your favourite?

I changed the font and normalized the date/number formats to make it more readable.

2nd, original trilogy Phoenix.

Young Feen is a pussy and worthless
Old Feen is edgy and not Feen at all.
Rookie Feen has charm and character.
Older Feen is a shittier mentor than Mia.

I don't like the "new" Phoenix. All concept art shows him with a serious face but in-game he can't hold two seconds without cracking a joke or doing an exaggerated D: or :D face.

coolio~

5 more accounts, I can do it, I can save everyone

Bump

>tfw been gone forever, way behind on updates, and not even sure if I want to touch the game again

This really sours my (Cream).

I was in that position too, a few weeks back.

Download the full game and updates, faggot.

You're here forever anyways.

memes?

bumping

The lipflap for some of these is very subtle.

Can't believe Scuttlebutt is soon tm

2 more preanims. 1 of which I need the one guy to correctly cut.

(Unless someone else wants to be a nice guy and do it)

Why do other servers have this BEAST suspense theme but we don't???? If we had this I bet no other suspense theme would ever be played

picosong.com/T9Q8

>starts as suspense
>becomes pursuit
>transits to crisis
>becomes announce the truth
>repeats

I can't even tell how this should be classified, probably crisis? Great theme either way.

Because you haven't polled it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s

OC 4 u

>Dahlia reacts to SoJ

So is DGS good or not? Should I be disappointed it's never ever status?

THIS FINAL CASE OF SOJ HOLY SHIT

>tfw stuck on 6-3 while people have already finished the game
Fuck you rayfa

DGS is the only game to actually make full use of the 3d models instead of just adding them as sprite replacements
on that alone, my butt is hurt

Im only on day 2 of the investigation, I wont spoil dw

this game trumps dual destinies hard though

Just finished case 5,

So far I think this is my favorite game in the series (it has been a long time for the others though).

It felt like it had an appropriate difficulty, interesting cases, and memorable characters.

Now on to the dlc!

Miles DD ET: His cock got immediatly erect and when he less expected; he was already unzipping his pants, the man pulled out his extreme thick dong and started piercing the cat's butthole with it, Gato being a degenerate furry,
Miles DD ET: "MEOWEHEGHEGAAH" - screamed the cat while being banged furiously by the catfucker.
Miles DD ET: not until we reach the truth
Miles DD ET: At that moment, Gato was too busy Gato the Gato Gato Gato while Gato Gato the Gato on Gato Gato, he couldn't hear anything coming from outside his tent
Miles DD ET: At that moment, Gato's cock got so hard he actually pierced the cat's entire body, raping the poor animal to death, the true madman.
Miles DD ET: Gato's cock got fully covered in blood at that moment, the cat was dead and there was nothing else he could do, as his cock pierced the cat's entire brain
Miles DD ET: "wew lads" said Gato while walking back to his tent.
Miles DD ET: "time to shitpost in a2"
Miles DD ET: HE'S HERE RIGHT NOW
Miles DD ET: COMING FOR US
Miles DD ET: RIGHT NOW
Miles DD ET: "Meow?" meow'd the random cat.
Miles DD ET: "I, myself, am a dog person." replied Gato, clearly a bluff.
Miles DD ET: Some brain cells were splattered on the ground alongside with blood smears, the scene was stinking, but Gato... he was happy.

Ew, no

Here's the slightly improved version.

Still a work in progress, the belt buckle needs to be redone.

Iris is slut

STOP IRIS IS PURE AND smol

Would you an Iris?

THICC!!!!!!!

bump

the candle

PAGE
TEN

can someone upload the 1.8 misc folder for me?

Bumping.

WHO ARE THE WITS IN THE DLC CASE?!

don't die

Hey guys, how do I get the DLC case? It isn't showing up for me in the freeshop.

Reminder that there are custom chatboxes (Which include Layton and DGS chatboxes), and that the server actually can make certain characters have certain chatboxes.
Also you can switch what picture shows up as you load into the server if that means anything to you.

It's clientside though, so people will need to upload fixed char.inis with the new chatboxes for an official update if they want others to see it.

Pretty interesting though, we can at the very least start doing it with danganronpa characters and Layton characters.

That's the one for the second seance. I'm on the third one right now.

the smell then

Klavier

i wish

People love to shitpost about trick in thread but from what I've seen he's done a butt ton to help rippers out.
Right now I think he's trying to get rid of textboxes by hacking 3ds

>chatmlp

user, everybody knows about Trick's content contribution.
Don't fall for bait and falseflags.

There are people who are legitimately triggered by his "Take Leifa in every area" autoscript.
But they still get BTFO'd by the fact that they don't even care enough to call a mod so that they can case as Leifa.

You shouldn't have to fucking annoy a mod just to play as a certain character.

L I T E R A L L Y
T H E I R
J O B

You know I was wondering something

Was Ga'ran even that bad of a queen anyway? I mean sure all her crimes and the DC act suck but for the rest the Kingdom of Khura'in seemed perfectly fine, it's not like she was ruling with an iron fist like some kind of dictatorship like North Korea. Could it mean that in the end Ga'ran wasn't that evil but simply wanted to be a kind and wise queen like her sister?

>trying to stick up for your anonymous friend on the internet

everyone's going to get insulted and criticized, quit being a beta cuck and move on. that's all there is to it.

You too.

From 6-5, if you present an irrelevant piece of evidence to Edgeworth

>Miles: Still at it, I see. I guess borders mean little in the face of your incurable habit.
>Phoenix: Well, I heard you used to present evidence left and right during your investigations, too.
>Miles: That was a long time ago. ...Besides. who did you hear that from?
>Phoenix: Oh, I have my sources.
>Miles: Oh? Well, tell your ''source'' that I look forward to his next salary review.

AAI is canon faggots

The poll to switch to the new client has now been closed and 63% of people voted in favour of switching.

The main server has been updated accordingly.