Redpill me on this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PviArnrJzIc
youtube.com/watch?v=_jODWNX59CY
youtube.com/watch?v=6Pay_-WMK_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just take a cyanide pill instead.

This

Not AS bad as people on Veeky Forums make him out to be.

Probably the only film driver I'd let drive my car. He knows how to drive, understands it's limitations and can give reasonable advice on improving it.

LITERALLY a spoiled bratty millenial
hah is this b8? he knows jack fucking shit.

I bet he knows a whole lot more than you buddy.

He really doesn't. All he knows are the spec sheets
fucking Savagegeese knows way more

Pretty cool guy with good taste in cars but a faggot because he doesn't wrench.

Well when you have your own youtube channel and show and drive fast cars and review then for a living, come back to Veeky Forums and let us know.

hahahahahahahahahaha

fat guy reviews cars on youtube
kinda like RCR but without the cringe or shitty vehicles
I'm watching is one right now
youtube.com/watch?v=PviArnrJzIc

Does that mean subaruwrxfan knows anything about cars, too?

He's a faggot.

>Faggot
>Has wife

Ok buddy

That guy hasnt made it nearly as big as Mat. Also like I said in my first post, Mat is not AS bad as people say he is. The man has is flaws and is stuck up at times. But when it comes to reviewing cars, there is a reason he is where he is today.

Giving credit where credit is due, Fatt Marah actually has gone to the track and driven literal hundreds of cars at or close to their limit.

>there is a reason he is where he is
California residency and daddy's money?

My son, can you read? I clearly said he is stuck up, also meaning spoiled. But rich parents dont get you shows and youtube channels in which you are the host

user you are out of the loop.

Fatt Marah banged a tranny

hot
watching this one now

youtube.com/watch?v=_jODWNX59CY

He's literally the definition of $20,000 millionaire except he had daddy's money

watching this one now
LS rx7 BTFOING turbo rotary rx7
youtube.com/watch?v=6Pay_-WMK_Y

I don't think he know much but the real cherry here is the fact that Veeky Forums, FUCKING Veeky Forums! is telling someone he knows jack shit about cars.
you bunch of ricer twats sure are entertaining

>Veeky Forums is one person

majority of Veeky Forums are weebs wanking to japboxes they've seen in NFS and actually know jack shit about automobile mechanics, which ironically doesn't stop them from keeping their shit opinions to themselves

Untrue.
Source : I exist

Fatt Mann

not boasting, but unlike most of this board I have automobile mechanics and electronics engineering degree, so go and shove your "no you" argument up yours

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge ego.

In his eyes he's the most important thing, ever.

How on earth did I get that response when we're both in agreement and saying the same thing

This.

Opinion from the people who make threads about Mustang x M3, Corvette x GTR and FWD x RWD is irrelevant.

Also, barely nobody here owns a car.

>FWD x RWD
this one really gets me, its made by people who have no fucking grip on the reality

There is no snow or rain here, how is FF better

>how is FF better
>better
>something has to be inherently superior to another
they both have their merits, and frankly stating that RWD solves all the problems is retarded

And FF merits are as econoboxes? You realize when people shit on FWD they're not saying that all cars should be RWD right ? They're saying FWD cars can't be drivers cars sports cars . FWD is fine for econobox but that was never the argument and I'm sick of you people moving goalposts

FWD IS SHIT

>They're saying FWD cars can't be drivers cars sports cars
lol fuck off, there is plenty FWD cars that are great handling cars, and the real reason why morons here shit on FWD is cause you cant drift them and weeb want to do mad skidz cause they seen them do it in tokyo drift

drifting is for mentally challenged

>ff can't drift
b8

I wonder if he doesn't like being called Fatt Marah

drifting is basically power oversteer, which fwd cars cant do, only because it looks like it it doesnt mean its the same cretin -.-

He's not an automotive journalist. He's a car reviewer. Big difference.

>-.-
You don't belong here. Also during a drift, the car is understeering.

>Also during a drift, the car is understeering
you heard it here first guys, LOL

I thought initial D was required viewing here

>being a weeb is a must for visiting Veeky Forums
kek

>board culture is irrelevant
Kinda sad desu

Matt seems like a cool dude. You need an ego to have a Youtube channel. Judging by his track videos, he is not as good a driver as even people in this thread are saying.

>weebs trying to force their shit onto others
you sure are obnoxious retards, all I'm waiting for now is your understeer drifting

Tell me then, where are your wheels pointed mid-drift?

>board culture
kill yourself autismo

are you retarded or what? being able to differentiate between understeer and oversteer is the basic thing you should know about before shit talking here, not watching animu faggotry

Understeer is when the front looses grip and car looses the ability to steer into corner and starts to plow straight through, the wheels are pointing into the corner at all time

Oversteer is when rear looses grip and starts to slide to the side and you have to put opposite lock to stop the car going into the ditch at the inside of the corner

great job weeb, you sure know stuff

i can't tell if it's dedication or extreme douchebaggery that he had to put down a good two dozen 2x4s on his driveway to get his corvette out

you can tell he really depended on that ride to get girls, that's the only explanation for that much effort

>being this mad about board memes
Reddit is elsewhere

>i'm not a cretin I'm just maymaying
kill yourself

>I've been here all summer and am ignorant
Ok

>he don't keep track on his shit maymays
>ignorant
truly tragic

>he dont speak inglish good
Traffic

are you this desperate already mememaster?

Literally no moderation on this channel?

About cars.

Seriously? Just wanton telling other people to fuck off? What a shit site

>desperate
>after admitting you're a summerfag
Na
I'm with you there

What channel?

filtered