/rsg/ - Runescape General

He Come!!!!!! edition

Previous Thread: Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>Official runescape 2017 survey time
services.runescape.com/m=news/a=579/runescape-2017-survey--now-live?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/a=579/win-250-million-gold--combat-changes-for-bosses--gossamer-outfit

>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/a=579/forums.ws?15,16,532,65831585

>Money Making Guide
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mmg

>Gear Guide (Very outdated)
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/gear_guide

>Latest BTS
youtube.com/watch?v=StrdpR90W40

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCa3foxkJo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cute JMods edition~

1st for gas the furries and lorefags

3rd for ana is best gamer desu

1st for mtx and eocucks a shit

5th for w42 besto

6th for me

Reminder that OSRS is for casual nostalgiatrippers

youtube.com/watch?v=mCa3foxkJo4

Do infernal ashes up to 13m TVC, airut bones up to 43m TVC, 3 tick cleansing crystals on double xp at higher TVC

If you don't want to spend double xp doing cleansing crystals do infernal ashes up to 13m TVC, do infernal ashes up to 13m TVC, airut bones up to 53m TVC, frost bones up to 147m TVC, and rune dragon bones at higher TVC

Chell is a cute girl.

Typo, meant 5 tick

TVC =how much I value my time per hour?

Yes

Are the t85 weapons really that much worse than t90s for pvm?

Should I just suffer at QBD and save for the t90s instead of taking the t85s to nex arax ect sooner?

Yea, time value comparison

Can do rax fine with T85 weapons and make a lot more than qbd

>not soloing BM

You dont have to lobby to reset caches, right?

right

T E N
E
N

Have you ever misread something and not noticed you thought it was spelled differently for years?

I thought Entrana was Entrena
I thought Burthorpe was Burhope
I thought Kuradal was Kuradel

All since I started playing in 2006 and I just noticed these in the last year. oh god how many other things do I have wrong

I'd fuck Flo tbqh

All the time.

baroo baroo!

endgame

looks cool as fuck

Why's this exist

why is this allowed

DUDE
BODILY FUNCTIONS
LMAO

haha i wonder what general graardors farts smell like lol

l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

Kinda cool

Haven't played since around the launch of EoC. Not asking about ~what I've missed~, but I have some questions

I wanna start bossing and focus on PvM, where do I start? My slayer level is garbage and I need to do a lot of quests to catch up. Where should I even start?

Needless to say my bank is completely cleaned out, how do I start rebuilding a bank from absolutely nothing?

I used to think Karamja was Karamaja

Solo/sinkholes to 85 dg
Kill frost dragons for gp
Buy 80-83 herb and boost for super antifires, plus 70 prayer
Start farming qbd
Buy overloads, lance and malevolent
Start farming araxxor
Upgrade to scythe once you've made your first leg, then get 95 prayer
Level invention skills, augment your shit, farm waterfiends for summoning, max combat, get all best in slot gear, switch to telos

First priority is Prif reqs.

Slayer and quests. Make Plague's End your goal for quests.

You can get some alright cash from dailies like vis wax, yak hides, shop runs, and other sources. But once you get your slayer up it becomes good cash.

If you want to get into PvM then you'll want to prioritize 83 herblore (super antifires for QBD) > 94 herblore (overloads for everything) > 95 prayer > T90s other than drygores (they're cheap as fuck). I wouldn't bother getting 92 pray before you have enough for 95 as the normal prayers are usually better until you unlock turm, under most circumstances.

How come sometimes when I try to activate excalibur it tells me I can't do that while rejuvenate is on cooldown even though I've never used rejuvenate?

Does rejuvenate activate automatically when fighting starts?
how long is the automatic cooldown?

Because they share a cooldown you dumb faggot.

Global CD or defensive reset causes it

the problem is i dont know what rejuvenate is, so didnt use it, and excalibur wouldn't activate because rejuvenate was on cooldown

what is a defensive reset

Lots of bosses can reset all your defensive abilities on a short cooldown, like araxxor when he does his egg bombs, BM with enrage stacks, telos with the bombs on P4, etc

Using excalibur puts rejuvenate on cooldown for 5 mins. You can't use excalibur while rejuvenate is on cooldown.

thanks for that information, I don't think that's the cause of the problem for me, as I doubt chaos giants do that

Not him but I always wondered why my defense shit would have cooldowns after rax threw his bombs

t4i

Just got 85 dungeoneering, dunno what to go for next. For dxp I'm planning on getting 94 herblore and 95 prayer. What's next on the list?

You're only 4 levels away from memevention, might as well unlock it now

Crafting, fletching and smithing and all good double xp candidates

I didn't use excalibur to begin with, as I was told it couldn't be used while rejuvenate was on cooldown

and if I had tried to use excalibur twice in a row before excalibur's cooldown was up, it would say "you can use this ability in x:xx minutes/seconds"

also how can i even check rejuvenate cooldown?
is it a hidden/automatic ability?
only thing i know of rejuvenate is it doesn't let me use excalibur sometimes

>won 200M in treasure hunter, have 219M right now in cash
>want to make the best of double XP weekend

I have 91 Herb with 482K bonus experience
I have 79 Pray with 24k bonus experience
I have 76 Summoning

I got 91 herb from lamps/falador invasion, etc. etc. I have not started making my extremes to turn into overloads.

Am I fucked?

What should I do? I'm trying to calculate how much of everything i'll need to spend but I don't know how much i should waste on double XP, and I don't know how much I should buy of everything. I only have enough to make Extreme magic potions to level 92 Herb.

It's a defensive ability - also shares cooldown with ice asylum and guthix's blessing, the constitution abilities

Wheres the dubsteb

>tfw still having fun with this

Oh Guthix's blessing too?
I know that move and have used it before.
I suppose that's the most reasonable explanation unless there's a bug.

One last question:
which one of these is rejuvenation?

It's not shown because it requires a shield and you have your abilities filtered

Guess I need to fiddle with more settings.
I greatly appreciate your help.

>in the mood for erp
>want to swallow cum
>bf wants to do more pvm
;_;

No problem.

You probably used guthix's blessing or ice asylum then, which share a cooldown with excalibur and rejuvenate.

Wiki, it's a defense skill.

If anyone cares

I did all the math

>all 5 pieces of herb outfit
>482k bonus xp
>all supplies from where I am right now at level 91, the total cost is 40m.

not too bad desu. Only 761 extremes to make each, and then i need to make 761 ovls

There is a good calc on runehq. Also, for dxp, you will get more than you expect due to pulse cores, portables, valentines staff boosts, and maybe others.

You'll also get pulse core boosts so you'll be able to make overloads way earlier than you expect, probably right away since you're already at 91.

Not bad
95 prayer with infernal ashes will cost you under 30m, that's a good investment too. 96 summoning on double xp is another 15-30m depending on what pouches you do.

Still leaves enough for GWD2 weapons and nex or T90 sets

Saving memevention for dxp since I won 1500 proteans. What levels should I go for crafting, fletching and smithing though?

Is it too late to buy supplies for dxp for skills like Constr, fletch, crafting, summoning, and farming?

How jewish are ya

Dunno man, 99? They're just some expensive skills that are nice to do on double xp.

Not very.

dancescape

does pogostick work when you switch from member to f2p world

or will it unequip itself

does double xp work on prayer with ashes? why do infernal ashes over bones?

>invention
>dxp
user... I...

The requirements user. Not the skill itself.

>does double xp work on prayer with ashes?
No.
>why do infernal ashes over bones?
They are exceptionally cheap, under 4gp/xp with all boosts, and only slightly slower than dragon bones.

how much cheaper than dragon bones??

are augmented off-hand weapons supposed to take significantly longer to level than mainhand or am I doing something wrong

They level half as fast as a mainhand

3.9 gp/xp vs 5.2 gp/xp with ava/outfit/raf/juju/aura

Reminder that these two are considered "normal" in the Friends Chat and Clan Chat.

Just another reminder of why RS07 is superior to this pathetic version of the game.

what is this even trying to convey that is out of the "normal"

but you have countless whores

lol osrsg is dead and has been for months, doubt the game is any different

>fatties cosplaying skinny characters

As if cosplay wasn't cancer enough.

>memespouting tranny attention whore
>unfunny memespouting attention whore
>edating in the middle of priff

I actually agree with you, this is pretty normal. Autists just like to complain.

>femto

get friends

reminder that next week im going to do it

i'm gonna go the food court of my local mall and find a cute girl sitting alone by herself. i'm going assert myself and sit down right next to her and start making conversation.

this is confident as fuck and she'll be attracted to the guts it took to do something like that.

all you faggot fuck naysayers are about to get blown the fuck out when i finally get a gf

just you fucking wait

I want pictures.
Pictures of Mod Mohawk!

I like how you even managed to plan that a girl will be in that random place.

why next week? Why not now? Too busy doing something?

>random place

i've spent several days there already quietly observing the the traffic patterns and volume of women in the food court.

I've noticed that around 12:15-1:30PM there is the highest volume of women eating at the food court

The least optimal times are before 10am and after 8pm

I've also wrote down a few pages of lines to use to in various situations and proper opening lines depending on the look and/or actions of the girl I decide to sit next to.

If she is wearing a band shirt and cut shorts, I'll start by talking about whatever band is on her shirt and a few of my favorite indie artists (I don't like indie music at all, but studying female music patterns of that demographic show that indie/scene music the most popular non-pop genre of music of women aged 18-25)

If she has something sports-related on, i'll discuss whatever sport it refers to use my general knowledge of whatever team is on her attire and discuss their history/current season

If she is wearing a designer shirt from somewhere like abercrombie and fitch or hollister, i'll show off my knowledge of female fashion (i've spend countless hours on various major female clothes websites monitoring current fashion trends), and i'll also suggest other colors/designs that would make for optimal outfits.

Basically, I can't lose her. I have enough knowledge to get myself out of any variable that might come my way, and use my intelligence to attract her and make her realize that i'm a good choice for potential boyfriend

I gotchu

>look up reqs for a quest
>only remaining req is thieving
>tab back in
>lucky challenge: thieving
spooky

When was the last time you had human contact? This theory is useless, nothing will happen like you planned it.

please tell me this isn't pasta

harro
can anyone test this