/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Patch 3.4 Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/303044-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXI-Update-Thread

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxivguild.com/ffxiv-gathering-rotation-appraisal-collectibility-scrip-farming/
vocaroo.com/i/s1Cop9vFw4kf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i need lalafell

nyanning for Aesthetic

I'm some kind of inside out nipple gargling retard, does anybody have an appraisal guide? I can't for the life of me figure out how any of this shit works outside of fishing.

Slay all grown men.

Just a reminder that if you want to get into this game you have to sit for 3+ hours in the queue for gated forced group content to advance in the story and raiding

she's dead boys

cuddling

What server/datacenter are you on, queerboi?

What are you queued for and what server??

You mean this shit?
ffxivguild.com/ffxiv-gathering-rotation-appraisal-collectibility-scrip-farming/

Who the fuck are you?

I am "depressed"....

Brace for avatarspam...

Is my blm glamour generic enough for you

holy shit I didn't think size difference between midlander female and male au ra was that big
kinda hot

Yes/No?

i am depressed though

Hows youre day xivg? Did you get anything done

>also post blonde cats

ok.

hello

>xD guys 2HOU!!!

Nah. Do your research before making dumb suggestions.

I'm still trying to figure out where you got this obsession with "open robes" from since they've historically never worn such a thing. And they've almost never worn white leggings either.

I think we're done here.

Yeah, dunno why you bothered to be honest. At least TRY to make something original.
You went from Elezen to this? Guess you really are thirsty. Not worth helping if you want to look generic as fuck.

Meow

What do you mean to 'this?' Im just trying out all the male races to see whats cool and hip.

this is amber's shitposting genre today
ignore

5/10. Hard to judge it because a good outfit can save a bad face and a bad outfit can ruin a good face.

Great. already making people asshurt with it, I love it

>le puppet master

>Pick edgy dragon man race
>Try to make him the most normal dude possible

>I think we're done here.
Didnt you just say something about cringy fedora tipping stuff before and you go on to say something like that?

You can shit your pants until the stench makes me go away but the sad truth is if you go out with a red robe no one will ever get that you are a Red Mage. You will be some lizard dude in a red dress.

Find a better outfit, plain and simple.

ERP
About to cap red scrips
Ready to raid tonight

Hopefully can clear A6S.

Thanks.
I don't really have a specific example for this sort of thing because I'm only level 52, and this shit happens largely because of iLv bloat. So it's probably just me worrying over nothing.

But say during leviathan when the adds pop up. They're running all over the place, not grouped up at all, and they each take a few seconds to kill but not long enough to set up on them. It's really damn annoying because I'm not sure what I could be doing to increase my damage (using shadow fang for example) until the opportunity for such has elapsed. And if I take a gamble and set up DE/SF/MUT/etc. lol it actually had no HP and explodes 2 seconds after.

If ninja gets a new skill in 4.0 I hope it's like SMNs tridisaster and just instantly applies everything to a mob.

Different nose and you'll be good

lewd acts in wedding dresses

Or perhaps a bland Miqote?

>tfw master orders you to finger yourself while he is away for dinner

Just try to only use direct damage skills on the adds

Refresh your DoTs on the boss, go to the add, Spinning, Gust, Aeolian with whatever off GCDs are up, then get back to boss

Not 100% efficient, but better than a DoT that'll be wasted instantly

This was what I actually spent a fanta on in early 3.0, the default nose is far too short and didn't see it until I got ingame

It doesn't become too much of an issue later. You eventually learn how fast adds die in a fight. And even if they do end up taking forever to die, it's 9 times out of 10 still safer to katon over doton.

>not trying to make an edgy dragon with the edgy dragon race
RIGHT?! RIGHT??!

Can people just post cute cats in wedding dresses instead?
Why does everything need to be lewd?

>not wanting to look like shit
Go figure, not everybody thinks like you.

Justice.

My day has been shit, got nothing done and wasted half of my gil on crafting materials. Was gonna plan around being able to spend more time with my EB but they just want to be alone instead, so I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep.

Sorry, friend. No blonde cats on hand ;_;

slut

Can I make something like this for BLM? I wanna use pieces of that set to make like a plate battlemage kind of setup.

Fuck the haters, Marisa glamour is great.
Now do PC-98 Marisa

>meria
reminder
this was her reply to please rap
vocaroo.com/i/s1Cop9vFw4kf
avoid gnome girl at all costs

Tomorrow will be better friendo.

You can use those pieces from moonfire faire but the helmet and gauntlets featured there are MNK and MCH I think.

BY LAW OR BY SWORD

Wish someone would meow just for me...

>nose is far too short
I don't know why it's like this for literally 90% of the fucking noses in the game
There's always like one longer one and it's the only one that doesn't make you look retarded af

I'm just in a lewd mood.
11/10 glamour would marry and craft everything for only to have my book stolen
yup

do you think K.T. will resub for 3.4...?

anyone want to listen to whiny sadboy music and play games together....

>not wanting to look like shit
>not everybody thinks like you
Apparently they do judging by the contents of the thread.

sugi...

Stared at a wall for a few hours contemplating suicide. Did some content. S'about all

Okay cool.
Thanks again.

And I'll definitely use Katon from now on unless I know the tank because I am sick to fucking death of dropping a Kassatsud Doton only for the tank to dodge an AoE, ruining the positioning, and then not bothering to fix it.

Next thing I need to work on is my cooldown usage. I keep forgetting to hit B4B/IR when they're off CD.

Post your terrible highlander again, made me laugh last time you went around talkin shit and I think it will this time too.

Gloves and helmet are made with PvP MCH gear. So if you wanted to do something similar you'd have to see what BLM specific stuff there is you could use.

But they still tend to stick to the "SILLY HATS" rule of BLM if I recall correctly.

ALL DONE AT MACH SPEED.

Tuh-tah-roo, not Tah-tah-roo.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

hello?
:3...

And you, you should do a Hina glamour, as soon as they add more ribbons in to the game.

I do that too. Sometimes I want to load up 500 lbs on the bench press and let it fall on my neck.

wrong

>I am sick to fucking death of dropping a Kassatsud Doton only for the tank to dodge an AoE, ruining the positioning, and then not bothering to fix it.
Yeah, that is the biggest reason why I don't use it sometimes even when I know I can get the full duration.

hmmm, just for you user, i'll try to keep that in mind

Much appreciated

>confusing shitposting with talking shit
If you want a safespace look somewhere else.

Some people have other party members' effects turned off so they don't actually see the circle.

>rejecting a gift without so much as a word and then walking away
I'm about to make some fucking popoto pancakes with your desecrated corpse you enlarged malignant tumor goblin.

tuturu okarin

>Have a Master
>would much rather be a slut whenever I feel like it instead of whenever he feels like it
How do I get my Master to ditch me?

tfw no lala gf (male)

Wanna know something worse?
>accepting a gift without so much as a word and then walking away

Explain yourself.

Go away you shitty little malformed goblin

Are there any outfits with sideboob?

blacklist him

Sadly no

Say your busy, be less attentive, ween him off you.

Or just flat out B-list him.

What if he tries to blackmail me? I don't think he comes to this general but I still don't want to be blackmailed

mumu...

>pissed off someone declined their collar trade
>associating a dark souls image with this level of faggotry
Don't.

if ur truly a slut u wont care about the blackmail

Like this?

then take whatever he'll blackmail you with and roll with it. You did it, own it and it becomes a nonissue.

I go around giving out minions, coblyn larva/Kidragoras to random people, usually sprouts and then leave.
Sometimes they already have the minion, normally they accept it, usually they emote back and thank me. Occasionally they're idle for 20 minutes then I leave and rarely they cancel the trade and walk away.

Don't treat me like one of your degenerate thread celebrities Mr. Mememagic aether licker

I have irl friends who play this game with me and I do this stuff on the DL

>degenerate thread celebrities
>makes a psychotic post on Veeky Forums about someone rejecting their trade
You fit the bill, m8.

daily struggles of meria

senpai if they're really your friends then if it comes up they wont give a shit.

did you try explaining that to them?

If they can't grasp the idea then they're somewhat of a shit owner.

Fuck off stop replying to me you're upsetting me get out eat eat a shoe

i'm a male but i could probably be your gf?

do not speak ill of me or my people. the gilgoblin's will reign supreme one day soon

Wtf