Post your dream cars

>brehs

>tfw your thread is ignored

>tfw favorite care
>its not and riced import, European sports/super car or a classic American muscle car

With some minor adjustments

the fuck are you trying to say user

Since I'm unable to get in and out of normal sedans without stabbing pain, my dreams are simple.

I just want to drive something fun and not be stuck with SUVs, Trucks, or Crossovers for the rest of my life.

lolwut

You get shat on if your favorite car isnt of the ones mentioned

nobody should live with pain bro

o i c

I'll chip in. In terms of 4x4s, the sixth gen F truck you posted would be near top of my list too, or a second gen Bronco if a bed space wasn't required. I love the Louisville truck hexagonal inspired grill, and was the last of the traditional styled trucks before everything started going thin gauge steel. I'd lob in a late model diesel of sorts, probably a Cummins ISB or that godly Isuzu derived Duramax for practicality, range and economy.

My absolute dream car however, would be any original factory performance incarnation of an E28 Bimmer. Be it M5 or Alpina.

would rather muh V10 desu

Shit. Even upon release they cost $80,000.... and that's late 80s dollars. And they are among a very rare group of cars whose prices only rose after release thanks in part to their rarity and everlasting desirability.

good taste my man

I have the same issue with your older Fords, especially the Falcon XB (The Interceptor is the most iconic movie car for me, more than even the De Lorean). It's not my dream car, however.
Pic related is, American Muscle, style, and reasonable luxury all in one, the 1972 Pontiac Firebird. Had a limited market for the year due to strikes at factories, so on top of great looking, less common than any other year.

why?

Thankyou sir

v10s exist for literally no reason

I really want a 6.0

my nigguh

dat 6.0 whistle

Everyone in this thread is a fag except for >1968 Dodge Charger R/T with a 426 hemi

This
Is
The
Perfect
Truck.

This user knows waddap, just made me jizz a little

This without the tryhard scoop

those chargers are for people with tiny penis

Doesnt matter what engine, doesnt matter what trim level, i just want that shape to daily drive

what is that

It's an odd ball Ausfaggot contraption that never really excelled at anything, although produces special snowflake fanboys who believe it was the best thing in the world.
Kind of like AMCs in the states.

I always preferred the styling on the Challenger to the Charger.

Sport Quattro would be a dream for me though.
Hell, i'd even take a mechanically accurate replica

Chrysler Valiant
you're the faggot from the other thread, stop hating and chill out

What other thread?
If more than one person agrees they were always only an "also ran", then there's probably a good reason for a common view.
They're not bad, but they sure as hell aren't great.

yeah nah i was arguing with this other faggot in another thread. I said 265 Hemi was good but he didn't think it was great to modern standards which is true but i still think its a good engine

Well, it was alright for a six at the time, but that was mainly due to the fact it was remarkably bigger than the other sixes at the time.
That, and Chrysler Aus had to create their hero engine out of something that wasn't the rubbish V8s at the time that were overshadowed by the Chevrolets and 4V Clevelands.
They carved their own niche out of something that wasn't contended. Which is ironic considering that a Valiant was the first Aussie built production V8.

/thread

>Dat High-Boy
Actually, that is sort of one of my dream vehicles

What are you suggesting? Is that a driveshaft or something?

It's a front Land Rover axle.
It's also a joke.

The rear axle ain't much better.

Is this just the newer models? How are the older Defenders?

The same.
Land Rovers were equipped with drivetrains appropriate for what ever gutless engine was powering them at the time, and not much else.
It's funny the Salisbury rear end actually had a crownwheel 1/4" larger than the equivalent Landcruiser, yet overall differential construction was severely down in strength against the Toyota.

Hey I can see it now.

I want a lil Toyota Hilux with the 4-cylinder diesel engines they had; practical and fun. too bad they are almost non-existent in new england suddenly.

sorry buddy, not everyone likes little faggot cars