/krog/ - Kronos General

Nihilum #1 Edition

- Alliance (Automute, Qlurf/Glurf, Infamy, Crabberson can invite)

- Horde

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/xscFnzaK
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=47884
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

redpill me about warmane - lordareon

its shit

i need more

fake que, quest scripting is mediocre, class bugs, p2w cash shop

got an 80 there, overrated server

but there is no p2w cash shop on lordareon?
thought that was only for their other server

abandon this dogshit server and just play legion untill crestfall like anyone with a brain is doing.

>but there is no p2w cash shop on lordareon?

there is though

fuck i just want to play some other expac im tired of vanilla

Check out PlayTBC.

hows the pop?

its good. you should check that shit out desu

mean

Which faction are we going on crestfall?

ally, as usual

when crestfall fails can you guys just stay gone?

Pvp on k2 better or worse since honor nerfs?

much better

I'm probably going to try crestfall (Reznik), I like horde a lot can you guys convice me to go alliance this time?

i hate to break it to you guys but

crestfall is gonna be another elysium

h8 2 brake it 2 u but ur wrong friend :)

what're these guys gonna hail as next best server?

i hope it isnt, I wanna play but there's nothing to do but raidlogging
and i never liked to make alts

i dont care.

If elysium relaunched today, with the fixes from the last month and a new opportunity to get a fresh start elsewhere i'd take it. BWL kept me around the last time, and that was a mistake.

>not wanting to see AQ/NAXX

its almost like you guys have autism

If theres one thing ive learned about kronos, its that it will NEVER do those instances justice.

I can fucking raidlog while playing in another server

Crestfall horde here, who wants to level with me ill be a shaman

>you will never be Finalflash

realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=47884

feels good man

(attempt)
(attempt)
(attempt)

>that dps

what a terrible, terrible guild

Is there an addon I can use to hide my keybindings/macro names on my bars?

I hate that I can't just use the blizz default action bars but have the vertical side bars turned horizontal.

nice binds retard

(attempt)
(attempt)
(attempt)
(attempt)
(attempt)

>someone actually asked about the likelihood of getting banned for buying gold
you realised you could just make an new account and send the gold to that, right?

>re-enter the general after a month or two of not playing
>people are saying a different server is going to kill this one
Feenix was what the nerds were preaching when I left, how many servers have come and gone in shilling since then?

Elysium is what most people here are playing on.

Then why isn't the thread Elysium general?

because he's lying to you
but yes after feenix crashed, elysium shitposters appeared and that also crashed
in a few weeks a new sever should appear like usual

just dont name them?

these numbers ahve to be wrong

theri guild leader druid died 15x in molten core WHILE topping effective HPS???

these numbers are totally wrong across the board

>eye of divinity and cauterising band to the same guy
>3 other priests in the raid, the guy who recieved both of them wasn't even topping charts

fucking christ

So is this the replacement for Nostalrius?

basically, yeah.
don't expect much

1x?

yes

earlier this had slight boosted regenerate rates under level 20, but that is gone now

5g max price on respec

this is honestly a welcome change for the weaker hybrid classes to make up for their hybrid penalty

i like it
t. paladin

Much worse scripting, much lower pop, but 1x and "blizzlike" for what it's worth.

scripting quality is pretty much the same desu

it really isn't, pathing for example on Nost was in another league compared to Kronos

I take it you never played a shaman on Nost
Randomly casting flametongue sometimes when you attacked and Totems fucking resisting their own effects

Shaman totems were fucked on nost, yes, but pathing is a server wide issue, not class specific

Nost's pathing blew this shit heap out of the water and it wasn't even that good overall, that tells you a lot about how bad it is on kronos

Literally never fell through the world while charging on Nost. Fall through at least once per session on Kronos. Enemy pathing/aggro scripting on Kronos is also a joke.

I'll give you the pathing for sure
Had to stop playing my Hunter at 30 because it was fucked beyond repair, which is something that worked on Nost

scripting is almost virtually the same

we are inundated with crestfall shills

k2 is our best option right now by far

nothing about crestfall makes me think it will be better desu

So the question is, is downloading the files considered "piracy"?

I have an ISP that would object to that in no uncertain terms.

download the files on public wifi or buy vanilla wow from ebay

are you serious

yes.

rip't

are you american?

rip everyone's favorite druid

Also yes.

please send me a photo of your feet

just download it you won't get in trouble

king's honor

Thanks again for tanking lbrs the other day!

what was elysium???

it's college internet

you want me to mail you my disks??
Or just use a vpn, it'll cost you the same amount shipping my disks to you would

a) stop being a pussy
b) you only get C&D letters for popular torrents. No one tracks or gives half a fuck about vanilla wow, and if you ever bought the game yourself back in the day, it's legal for you to retorrent it.

Does that include a disc copy? I have the Battle Chest, somewhere.

I gotta redo my raidframes like this...

Install it.

I remember installing fgrom disk when i played scriptcraft and patching it up to 1.12 from patchs on the wiki

I mean, is it legal to torrent if I have a disc?

I'm not a fucking lawyer
If you're too much of a pussy get a vpn for the price of a burger n fries or don't play the game.

I simple fucking google search shows that no body has gotten into any trouble d/l it. But im no fucking lawyer so kys

Is there a release date set for Crestfall? Or at least any speculation about when it may come out?

If your university takes you to task for downloading literal abandonware, tell them you won't do it again, sign the slip of paper that says you won't do it again, and watch your ass for two weeks until they stop watching your activity.

Christ, are you just turning 18 or something?

Q1 2017

there's a """""BETA"""" soon which tells you just about everything you need to know about what crestfall is going to be

only crestfall shills will act like the fact that they need a beta release is somehow a "good thing"

people were freshly dinged, we basically scraped up every lvl 55+ that was online at the time, attuned them and went to MC

the rag attempts also bring down the average dps for the entire log by quite a bitsince most of them are dragged out with half the raid dead (lowering their average dps)

loot rules were roll with no +1 and everyone agreed to them, didn't want people to stop trying after they got their first item and mysteriously disconnect.. that guy just won both rolls

>loot rules were roll with no +1 and everyone agreed to them

jesus christ i am glad i didn't roll to Elysium to play with you retards

raid had about 15 pugs in it, roll is the only way

>can't even get a full 40 over a month into the server despite being the only horde guild raiding

is Elysium actually this dead?

I'm paranoid.

user, are you an elitist?

Does anyone else use Chronometer here?
I'm having an issue where the bars don't disappear even after killing the mobs my dots were on. I have the "Kill" option checked.

known bug

i imagine that they're still getting damaged in whatever hell my magic sent them to

well that raid was a week ago, there are quite a bit more 60's now

as for how dead it is.. 1100 peak on weekdays and 1200-1300 on weekends

i still raid on K2 and consider it my 'main' server but i've still had a lot of fun on elysium, no regrets about rolling there

will have to wait and see how it turns out, devs announced they plan to 'overtune' all content from now on to make up for the 1.12 talents and items

it never broke 1.1k this weekend, the pop barely breaks 1k these days and drops to 400 during NA hours

the server is dying

Should I keep leveling my warrior on K2? Or go back to other shit and wait for Crestfall?

k2 will not die

the people on here act like

1) it's dead
2) they are a significant population of players

there's only 30 unique posters in this thread so far

crestfall might be successful, and it might end up being the new nost but both of these are very unlikely

if you HAVE TO BE with Veeky Forums players then maybe wait for crestfall, if you just want to enjoy vanilla wow up to naxx, keep playing k2

I mean it happens constantly. I feel like I never had it happen so often when I was playing private servers before. I did have a different download of it but idk.

How hard is it to get pre-raid BIS on k2, I want to play fury warrior but this server is pretty mature so it seems like I'll just be in fucking limbo if I ever make it to 60.

just play the damn game and shut up

i'm one of the top hunters on the server and i started playing in like june

spec prot, make your own groups, dont invite people that need the same shit as you

you can have it all in a few days

asdfwaerasretgwxa

I've done AQ on K1 and it's way undertuned. I just did it a few months ago on Corecraft test server with my guild and it was much much more difficult there.