/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4
How to install VPK: pastebin.com/6Nd6qY2L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.1 got released. Browserhax and menuhax have been fixed. Most entrypoints still work. NTR CFW doesn't work at the moment. Don't update yet unless you have a CFW installed.
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU might happen, but the situation doesn't look good. Update to 5.5.1 recommended.
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-Henkaku r6 enables GPU overclocking, increasing performance in some games.
-Maidump, a new tool for dumping games, provides better compatibility than Vitamin does.
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!2MhhnIaY!_DUqkamfoCDxYKMYyteGAVrqeRNHwAX87fE5cylefLI
gematsu.com/2016/09/digimon-world-next-order-coming-west-ps4-early-2017
91wii.com/thread-72427-1-2.html
hackinformer.com/2016/09/15/vita-game-save-manager-released/
gbatemp.net/threads/download-decrypt9-open-source-decryption-tools-wip.388831/page-196#post-6615811
shunyweb.info/convert.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no IOSU twit
>no 12.0
nice

No one listen the 12.0 meme. Highest firmware is 11.1 and it is safe.

First for Kyouko, Akari, Jojo memes, and that one user that died trying to get Moero to work

3ds hacking when?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Never.

How do you change it again?

>piss screen

>vita hacking scene is already dead
What went wrong bros?

You living under a rock is what went wrong.

still waiting for someone to tell me how do this

>-IOSU might happen, but the situation doesn't look good.
?????????

Is there a download anywhere for the new One Way Heroics game?

the conception 2 link in the doc is down

umm guys what do

CIVILIZATION REVOLUTION DUMP

W H E N
H
E
N

Throw it away. It's bricked.

a9lhfag here, is it safe to update?

wich is better,demon gaze or stranger of sword city?

mega.nz/#!2MhhnIaY!_DUqkamfoCDxYKMYyteGAVrqeRNHwAX87fE5cylefLI
Now post your favorite picture, fucko

>Hair on the bottom screen
Clean your fucking console
Jesus Christ why can't people take care of their shit

Yes.

You can use it as a nice paperweight

/HBG/-CHAN DAISUKI~

So when you download abunch of games on 3ds sometimes it just kinda takes away games on your system. Has this happened to anybody here? Or is it just me?

Just you

Stop using Tranny software.
That downgrades it back to 11.0.0-33.

>be done with SDR2
>watch latest Despair Episode
F

Sasuga Bamco

>Update 10:05 p.m. on 9/15/16: Bandai Namco sent Gematsu an “updated correction”—a correction of its previous correction—at 9:52 p.m. backpedaling its PS Vita announcement. According to the new press release, the game will be available “exclusively for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system in both digital and boxed-retail versions.”
gematsu.com/2016/09/digimon-world-next-order-coming-west-ps4-early-2017

What are you confused about?

>IOSU might happen, but the situation doesn't look good.
Wait, I missed it. What happened?

why it doesn't look good user

It's never not safe on arm9loaderhax

Sengoku Otome Legend Battle never ever

Simply, we haven't received updates in months and the guy we had linked here deleted everything without giving explanations. Nothing other than the way it's worded changed.

>fake sd card
Lmao

TAIKODLC
A
I
K
O
D
L
C

Thanks, friend.

Ah, okay.
I'll hope for the best, then.

>go to use browserhax
>can't use browser without update
>don't have any of the games required for the alternate method

I quit

>got a save corruption 2 hours into digimon cyber sleuth
Fuck I hate going thru intros for jogs more than once

Is there a JP Vita version much like with Nights of Azure, or was it actually a mistake?

I want to fuck nekomaru so bad

I wish they made all those lewd vita games for the PC.

>not having menuhax installed
>not having tubehax set up

You deserved it.

How do I get my PC to recognize my vita with henkaku on it? I have the content manager as well as QCMA downloaded but plugging it in it keeps saying it can't connect

Using henkaku and no memory card, can I play ps1 games on pstv?

Great general. Almost right up there with /dfog/ and /esog/

No.

Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2015 WHEN?

Make sure both programs aren't running at the same time. If using QCMA, make sure you have the non shitty usb drivers, there should be a guide for the process, google it. If USB still doesn't work, try wifi.

Alright thanks

>-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround.
You really deserved it.

Yes, there is a JP version for the vita. The funny thing is that they are making one version for the PS4 only for the west. There is no JP version of the game for the PS4.

>piratefags got psycho pass

Its a shit VN anyway, worse than watching anime. If it at least had levels where you must use your shitty gun, it would be million times more worthy.

remove the sony content manager, use a usb port in the back of your pc, make sure you dont have the 3.61 update files downloaded, run qcma as an admin, etc.

I experienced problems with all of those things, so they're all worth a shot.

The DAC on the Vita is gud, supports my cans well.

Samurai Warriors 2 HD version (the one that has both Xtreme Legends and Empires inside)
91wii.com/thread-72427-1-2.html

WHY ARE BACKING UP GBA SAVES SO FUCKING CRYPTIC????

piratefags will never get AIDS

Vitafag here. I get an error when trying to uninstall totori vpk,deleting it via shell doesn't work either.

You get hiv before aids froggu-kun

Just wondering if someone has dumped the v1.01 for 地球防衛軍3 PORTABLE. Also how did anyone able to get the update for Bullet Girls working because it doesn't install for me.

hackinformer.com/2016/09/15/vita-game-save-manager-released/

PC to Vita stream without Nvidia when

How's SD card access in DS mode coming along?

still soon

When you buy an nvidia card.

gbatemp.net/threads/download-decrypt9-open-source-decryption-tools-wip.388831/page-196#post-6615811
shunyweb.info/convert.php

It'll never happen.

5 weeks i think

Hiv is basically aids

Will this shit allow me to import a save from another person's game? I want to finish Danganronpa 2 on my Vita instead of my PC but I don't want to restart

Question, with A9LH and luma can I change region?

Im debating getting a JPN N3DSXL

yes

You gotta be able to read japanese and itll most likely be on 11.0 so useless

It's the last stage of HIV

Its regionfree

You can flash a jp firm onto it if you want but there's no reason outside of wanting a jp language console. It doesnt even give you the jp keyboard for most of the brew apps too

Latest version of Luma, see release notes. Just remember to use an hex editor to add "00" at the end or else System Settings will crash.

Anyone still having issues with the save bug when playing pirated Vita games?

I understand this but want a special edition JPN XL. For simplicitys sake I would like to flash a US firm to it. So is that possible?

again, yes

Remember to press he PS button to go to the home menu before entering sleep mode and check the savegame_org folder in case corruption ever happens

Bump?

Thank you guys!

>have to install baidu botnet
>or give my phone number

It's safe to update Luma to 11.1 right?

I tried asking this in the previous thread but everybody was too busy asking for sauce to help me
How do I get the NTR CFW to work on a 9 LH on the newest firmware. I know there's a workaround but people are saying to use luminizer see what the point of using Luma is when I have a 9 LH

does ninjahax work on an 11.0? I thought it did but I am getting mixed messages

Thanks for the tip user..

Like literally what i said.

If I bought a brand new n3dsxl would I be able to downgrade and a9lh it?

Do I need the content manager to backup my games and saves or can I do it over ftp?

no it will update you to 12.0 and remove luma

Why bother?

Yneos

Is it on 11.0? then no (not without soldering or another hacked 3DS atleast)

Yes