>Social /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/hhcNZjb

>Competitive /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/RV5YyjX

>The 41 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet and Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4j0aosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1b8mK23DPa0

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QqTenp3s-YesFgb-CPI6yiPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTH2ZPgYujQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JcIEY9-mPn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>defense heroes are bad on attack meme

Jamison Fawkes!

>heroes set into a role meme

>defense heroes are good at anything meme

The only one that can arguably hold their weight is Spamzo

>Want to play Tank or Support
>Most of the time everything besides a good offense with range is locked in

lovemaker!

I'm finally mediocre!

Do I get a prize /owg/?

baby harambe is so cute haha

Lucky, you got the Symmetra skin with the sexy hands

looks like something they take from star trek

how bad is 2600? :(

Envyus.Taimou!

about 150 points above average, but you're firmly in elo hell.

Can they just remove character stacking completely

Lets be perfectly honest with ourselves the only reason people stack multiple characters is to be faggots, it adds nothing of value to the game its just brainless cheese

For
What
Purpose

You can only stack in Quick Play, which is in a good place right now.

I refuse to buy the young skins or merciful skin for Ana because I think it's wrong that she doesn't cover her head.

I'm not even Arab.

That's not hitbox that's their netcode. Watch the video on it, straight from the guys who made it themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTH2ZPgYujQ

Wow, he has a really good flick!

It's an objective fact that Eichenwalde is the single shittiest map in this game, and maybe the worst map in any FPS.

>she will never make that face after she grabs your cock
Why is she so sexy to me user?

I'm Arab and I bought the white skin with her cute white hair exposed

If it was a map in an adventure game, I'd love it! But in this game? Nggh...

I haven't had any trouble from it.

Absolutely haram.

This triggerbot/aimbot problem needs to be taken care of. Blizzard has been almost entirely mute on the issue. Every now and then there's a a small wave of people complaining they were banned on cheater forums, but that's it.

>17 minute excuse defending an ice spike cornering mid air
ishigydigy

>using anything besides Young Ana
For what purpose?

>that Smugberry
Such a qt. Thank you based Talon.

chiron tl-34

Shooter favored netcode. Would you rather your projectiles seemingly phase through people that are lagging?

I like white hair

She was already like that before.
And she was probably sweeter.

I did it Reddit!

White hair only looks good on white women.
Like Mercy.

>Playing Pharah
>Is gold ELO

gee I wonder how this state of affairs came about

> Play of the game is a 2 man revive

Congratulations.
now get rapid discord you fuck

>shoot mercy's body
>it becomes a headshot through the power of lag

enumbre can I be on your friends list

I find it disgusting how blatantly obvious these people are using cheats and try to claim it's "flick-shotting". That's not flick-shotting. That's a triggerbot. And that one is an aimbot. etc.

THIS is actual "flick-shotting." youtube.com/watch?v=JcIEY9-mPn4
Classic progaming korean standard of achieving a level of familiarity with the game that turns mechanical actions, such as aiming and shooting(or for RTS games, macro and micro) from a conscious activity to a subconscious activity.

Yeah, add me or however it works

>my team plays a bastion on attack
>he does nothing
>lose
>i hate my life

Way to sell out your culture.

Well if I miss then yes

Must be my Arabian blood syncing with Pharah's beautiful brown Egyptian skin

You've don't like a cute dark skinned girl with white or silver hair?

>all Arabs are Muslim
How racist user

>Mercy paying no attention to spots like that
This bothers me.

>only Muslims wear Hijabs

How racist user

>People 'maining' heroes

Dark skinned girls with white hair don't exist user, not young ones anyway

I was born Muslim and abandoned it

As a sole QP player, is the jump to competitive massive or do the games just get slightly more hardcore?

I'm aware that team comp is huge but I don't want to jump into it only to get fucked in the mouf by some Genji.

Cheating in the Korean FPS scene is worse than in the German scene. There's a reason there are zero substantial Korean FPS tournament wins.

>implying the others call them hijabs
How racist user

Good thing this is fiction right user?

I think more people need to start understanding this games weird body/head hitbox.

The body box is basically a fat rectangle, except for Genji who's is absurdly thin.
The head box is a fat square, that's slightly smaller in width than the body box. This creates a silly interaction with height very quickly. Shots angled from above almost *never* get past the head box to become a bodyshot, and shots angled from below simply never get past the body box to hit the head box. This is why a handful of heroes who both fire from a low point on their own body relative to heads and also need to fire from close range almost always have to jump to get headshots, despite having their reticule dead-on the opponents head. (Tracer, D.Va, Torbjorn). A good comparison is Reaper, who holds his guns at a higher height but still needs to be close range- he just blasts heads no problem.

I have no doubt that the Overwatch team lead developers are aware of this, but reworking all the hitboxes, projectile sizes, etc. is probably not an easy task, or the game wouldn't be in the situation it is in now in the first place.

There are two types of competitive modes in games; the mode that only autistic tryhards play and the mode that's the "normal game" whereas actual normal games are just a cesspool of DUDE IT'S JUST A GAME BRO XD idiots. This game is the latter

>I 'main' a role when possible.

Enjoy being a good little swiss army knife like Reddit told you. I'll be over here getting good at 20x the rate you are.

>that
>darkskinned
Smh

>Nazivalde
>Bastion ults
>Bastion rocket jumps over Rein shield
>Snipes the Mercy behind me

what the everloving fuck

Who is best girl?

A flip of the coin. You'll alternate from "This is worse than quick play, help me" to "Heartbeat racing game-of-your-life coordination adrenaline rush"

There's a reason why people keep getting so emotional over comp.

>ever not immediately charging bastion as he undergoes his ult's transformation anim

maining a single character is shit
maining a class or role of heroes is not shit

Only map close to being this bad is fucking Hanamura.

>implying Ana is any darker

post btag
we don't have to play or anything, cause I suck. i just like looking at good player's stats

Does playing Ana ever stop being frustrating?

>can't headshot people and you need multiple shots to kill anyone.
>ult is fucking hard to aim since the cursor just jumps around between targets moment anyone stands in front of me.

grenade makes me wish I was playing Lucio and sleep dart make me wish I was playing Zenyatta to just melt the enemy.

How do I become a solo queue superhero?

When you go 6-1 in one day just playing zarya/rein/zen

people complaining about elo hell being unpassable need to git gud

>tfw girlfriend is muslim and I'm not

STOP PLAYING ANA AND MAKE ME HAPPY

Its like watching Madara take on the five kage

Depends on the lighting, but she is darker

ENUMBRE#1733

No, my autism demands that I have to play every character for even amount of time. Reinhart is ruining that since I have to play reinhart to win and once you go reinhart, there's no reason why you go back.

>welcome to map name
>defeat

well i'm glad i got to join that fucking game... didn't even join but that's a loss for me

I wish. But no, that tedious shit is some people's idea of fun.

I don't think you understand how this game works. The goal of the game is to push a cart or hold and objective. There are six people on a team.

No matter how good you are, you cannot reliably beat 6 enemy players coming at you all by yourself.

However, by coordinating with your team and using the correct counter picking strategies, you can defeat them. Overall, picking characters that counter the enemy team's characters will serve you better then playing for hundreds of hours to get +1% better at a trick shot.

Your implication that somehow playing one character lets you get good at 20x the speed of someone who plays multiple character is also false. Getting better at the game is gradual and universal, it's not a fucking experience bar unique to each character.

I know you have special snowflake syndrome, but intentionally using a Winston against an enemy reaper because 'he's my main lol' does not make you seem 'good' at the game.

I know you're a special fucking snowflake but your particular brand of retardation must have hurt your brain; nobody says you can't have favorite heroes that you play more then others, but playing only those heroes even when your team desperately needs another is not a sign of skill, it's a sign of being a fucking scrub.

>implying that's why I didn't use Hajib in my actual post

How racist user

>muslim
>girlfriend
Kill that whore

I enjoy it. My least favorite map is Ilios well.

You were the one who first brought up hijabs you incomsiderate bastard

>Charge into another Reinhardt
>End up having to do a suicide charge
>Charge stops just before the cliff
>Toss his ass off

Which heroes are religious and which religions do they practice?

>intentionally using a Winston against an enemy reaper because 'he's my main lol' does not make you seem 'good' at the game.

This has nothing to do with anything. Winston is a terrible character to main because he requires zero aim and there is almost nothing to train in playing him except very easy movement.

A sufficiently good mcree or widow, who gets 100% headshots, wins against any team composition.

Eichenwalde has a LOT more open space then other maps it feels, and the bridge chokepoint is pretty bad but it's not unacceptably bad.

I think as people warm up to the map and learn how to play on it better we'll see less complaints about it.

I'm just mad blizzard hasn't added an easy mode 'training room' map that acts as a deathmatch style arena, symmetrical for both teams, to be used in skirmish matches. It would take almost no effort, just have to give it that digital wireframe look.

>being this salt flavored

Ironically wrong; Widowmaker is helpless against a Winston with a fraction of Widowmaker's playtime.

Junkrat, Torbjorn, Rinehardt, Mercy, and Lucio are all Christian.
Genji and Zen are Techno-Buddhists.

Everyone else is a filthy sinner who'll burn in hell.

Then who would suck my dick regularly?

D.Va worships cock

Eichenwalde is best map.
Hanamura is cancer.

He's right though. We can't call people out for being fucking dumb anymore? What kind of hug box bullshit is that?