I don't know how to make a general

Uh shit you should check out
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/home/index.aspx
website
>forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1327-Announcements
Announcements
>forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1328-General-Discussion
General

As far as gameplay goes, it's a fucking assfaggots but different.
Blocking's shit, hitting people is annoying and I hope you enjoy getting 2v4'd in dominion because the game wont put you in a 4v4

So yea
For Honor
It's a game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhvPlzelj9I
youtu.be/-eREiQhBDIk?t=3m54s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Get put into a 2v4
>enemy team get's mad because I run until it's a 1v1 or a team mate is with me
>Win because of this
>Call me a pussy for running
???
What the fuck else are you supposed to do.

Im actually having a terrible time trying to even download this off their servers to install it.

100kb/s????

My current speed test has me rated at 120mbps down with a 12ms latency... wtf

I got 1.8mb down and my buddy was getting 6.5, it's probably either your connection to their servers or everyone trying to literally download everything at once.

I actually went and cancelled the download and started it back up again after waiting 15sec.
Now getting 14.6MB/s

Anyone have a spare invite for PC
ID Lzor
Battlerite key in exchange

I would've but god damn that is a very unflattering picture, the woman on the left is positively disgusting.

any spare key?
ID : DaisukeHanzo

post takedown music
youtube.com/watch?v=MhvPlzelj9I

God the fucking japs are broken what the fuck is with that bs power move.

Dead ass thread.

Holy fucking shit how are people complaining about the samurai when vikings exist?

Literally spam attacks from random directions and you'll be undefeatable in 1v1. The dual-wield viking will out-prioritize everything.

This game is a competitive joke. There is literally no point to duel mode whatsoever.

There's no priority hierarchy or rock-paper-scissors tactics at all, it's just about who can hurl the fastest, most random attacks. Zero balance or competitive viability.

Good thing Dominion is fun.

>playing duels
>lose and feel rage towards opponent
>win and feel pity
This is a dichotomy I didn't expect to feel outside of fighting games.

git gud

>git gud at a game devoid of skill
I did git gud, I discovered that fast = win so now I only play characters that can interrupt everyone and I swing the right stick around wildly while attacking. Now I'm unbeatable unless someone else does the same thing leading to a coin toss.

viking attacks are easy to block

>always fail to parry orochi's unblockable
>always parry the following attack

>Using shield guy
>playing with friend
>our main objective is to knock people down and then flash them
>Mostly just push people off cliff
This game is FAR too much fun.

Fast users get wrecked against the Conqueror.

i heard that dindu's can be vikings, knights and samuria's in this game. this game takes the cake, in historical accuracy.

No one has keys that's why

Kang Viking

Can Somebody tell me, what's wrong with this picture?
youtu.be/-eREiQhBDIk?t=3m54s

He's black.

is that even possible?

Not really worth having a general atm. Not that many players.

So guys, does anyohe have an extra PC key? Would appreciate it. Uplay: BukkakkeTornado

i got a battlerite key i'll trade for a for honor key

Would love a key. I can give you battlerite key in exchange.
Uplay: Zall_CZ

Reminder that everyone who got a key from ubi can invite 3 people. Be nice, share the joy anons.

Top skill, ser.

Forgive me, but, isn't the world fictional? Also, why aren't you calling out the historical inaccuracies of having these warriors from time periods hundreds of years apart meet each other on the field of battle?

so in this fictional world, theirs no tribalism? no specific type of people or culture? Yeah, Right.

you can chain a running slash?

Another user begging for a PC key here. Mind me.

Uplay: dinamiku

>playing anything but 1v1 mode

>try berserker guy in duel mode
>apparently his thing is he doesn't guard normally so you can be in a neutral position
>not guarding anything
>opponent guard breaks me
>I get stunned
???????????????
I'm confused

All my orders are for dominion mode

i can trade a steam rainbow six siege season pass for an xbox one For Honor invite

First three people to respond to me get's an invite for PC

Uplay: Ic***********

nesnet-

what

uplay: burritofp

MarquisElmdor

Where the fuck do you download the game from?

Ayy, user delivered. What a cool and kind person.

Anyone got a spare PS4 code? I'd greatly appreciate an invite.

uplay: Gman5690

user delivered, thanks buddy!

>played the Alpha and kicked ass as a weeb
>wanted to play more Warden but I cant because I'm in the hospital for chemo
>don't want to be an asshole and drag my rig and shit in here
>get out the day of the alpha ending
Hopefully I can get a few more hours in, shits addicting

>No key
>Even though I signed up for the alpha on the first day

JFMSP

If we got in on the Alpha we'll be in on the beta, right?

I really want bragging rights for a game this good.

anyone got a spare PC code here? uplay Elchuchu please.

>try duel for fun
>other guy wins round one
>I win round to flawlessly
>he rage quits
Fuckin lol, there are pussies in every game.

>Tried duel some more
>Get fucking rekt 3-0
>Send him GG since it was close every duel
>We chat about the game
>We keep doing duels
>I win flawlessly, we does again, me, him, then two more where we both lost two and won three.
>We're laughing about being equals
>Party up and do the 2v2 mode
>Completely destroy every team we find
>If one goes down the other always won the 2v1.
>If one one we'd just run over to watch the other duel.

This game is so fucking fun, I can't wait for the release to have fun stomping the complete shits that'll pick it up.

Reading that back, my spelling sucks ass.

>duel
>lose 2 rounds
>come back and kill him 3 times
>say gg
>he calls me a faggot
I mad

Lol, those kinds of comebacks are always golden for getting people triggered.

>Servers are offline
Anyone else getting this?

Hate to beg, but a PC invite would be radical.
Thanks in advance to anyone that happens to have an extra
Uplay: Jim_Kuback

Does seriously NO ONE else here have extra keys?

uplay PC soldier76espman
pls send invite

a lot of people already gave their shit to friends and everyone else has been giving it out in the /v/ thread

>Does seriously NO ONE else here have extra keys?

I do, but Uplay is a piece of shit and trying to invite people through it for beta access is a massive pain int he ass. half of the people i've tried inviting never get an email, or the invite just doesn't go through. The other half can't be found on uplay despite proving they have actual accounts.

Can't you just send people the actual code, or does the invite have to go directly through Uplay?

The invite has to go through uplay then the person gets an email message.

It's fucking dumb, Ubisoft should have just given one person 4 codes. one for themselves and 3 to give away.

Yeah, that sounds annoying as fuck
Everyone else just lets you give out keys directly, not sure why Ubisoft decided they needed to be so different

Guys, begging is useless. Just wait for someone with extra invites to pop in and offer them. You are not getting a key just begging because they are kinda rare.

Any chance you'd be willing to try sending another in exchange for a steam game or something?

>Still no codes

Game is pretty fun. I can't see myself playing it for very long, though. The entire combat system revolves around the idea of one on one duels and 2 out of the three game modes are everything but, where the easiest surefire way to win is to literally just gang rape stunlock the poor fucks on the other team so even if he's a fucking god at this game's wonky combat, there's no way the recovery animations would even allow him a chance to defend himself. I've won my last 7 games in what I can only describe as an unopposed steamroller parade by just sticking to some guy on my team like a magnet and we just run around ganking fuckers.

Shit needs to be retooled.

If anyone has spare PC keys id appreciate it greatly. Been looking forward to this game for awhile

Uplay: made2order

There's*

Trading an Xbox One key for a PC key

Hit me up

Uplay: dinamiku

Would be willing to trade keys or something in steam for a code? I know it's not the safest deal cause of trade holds but let me know

So is matchmaking still fucked on the PC? I can't get into any games.

So when is the beta?

Would anyone be*

Everyone else is begging, might as well beg too.

If anyone has a spare PC code, would like to Deus Vult this weekend

uplay: DependableSkell

This piece of shit is by far the most hilariously un-fun and unpolished game I've ever seen the fuckheads at Ubisoft shit out. And I suffered through three games of AC's multiplayer.

I actively hope this game fails harder than anything else they've made in recent memory. I hope people lose their jobs over how fucking horrible this game is.

All that wasted potential.

>Bought three assassin's creeds
Holy fuck opinion discarded.

Gr8 meme, friend. :^)

>meme

Have you ever heard the phrase "Feel me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."?
You fell for it THREE times.

Because AC games are totally sold on the same merit as something like COD that is literally just Multiplayer with campaign as an afterthought.

You have no ground to stand on, cool kid.

You unironically bought three fucking AC games.
You are the one with no ground to stand on.

Nice, a kind user sent me an invite. Guess I'll delete my post

If anyone has a spare invite laying about I would highly appreciate it
i could pay you back in kisses or a photoshop of your choosing

Uplay: Andreeeas_

W A R D E N

Tell me about your performance.

>won every match
>come across some dude throwing out only heavy attacks
>can't counter
>can't beat him out with lights for some reason, they either whiff or he beats me out with fucking heavies
>guards don't react to snap changes so the hits go through like 30% of the time

how do I deal with this? First time i've lost in 13 hours playing, I could do literally nothing against him as berserker. Is the warden secret OP or some shit and I just didn't get the memo? Guy won't respond to my ask for a rematch.

oh, also, is anyone else having issues with dominion? Even against bots it keeps lagging, disconencting reconnecting and throwing me out to the menu, pretty much unplayable, which is a shame cause it's pretty fun.

how do you guarantee an execution? Also how do you regenerate? I know some chars have it as a feat but like there's gotta be a way to just regen, right?

end the fight with a heavy attack

is anyones audio making crackling sounds?

I had a guy who did this with kensei

You have to git good at dashing to close distance so you can suppress his heavies with lights

I was. I was inside of him, swinging, but my attacks just didn't connect. They weren't blocked or dodged, it was just that when he was swinging his heavy, my lights did NOTHING. I iwish i'd been recording it.

If you hold back, alot of heavies put a huge step backwards right before the swing, he was probably out of range

No, I mean literally inside ofh im, my model clipping into his, and nothing happened. Hasn't happened since either.

any spare PC keys?
JDJay. (period included)

thanks senpai