Has the new Panamera made you not say that it's ugly?

Has the new Panamera made you not say that it's ugly?

I think Porsche listened to it's customers and fans from the design standpoint and made it look less bulbous and gave it a 911 mixed with Cayman vibe.

Man, I love this car.

They made it like the 911!

I thought they looked like shit until I saw one up close. Pictures just don't do it justice. If I had the money for a GT car I'd go panamera

i want you to find a pic of both the previous gen and the current gen taken from the same angle

i dare you to even find the differences between the two fuck ugly cars

They literally fucking copied the Dodge Dart rear.

I think they made it look more sharper and more lookable. I agree the old one looked ugly af but I changed my opinion at the new one.

Fuck FCA. They took the rear-inspiration from the 911.

I also agree. If you were to compare the two rear ends to a woman's butt, the old car looks like it has a sagging butt, while the new one has a more firm one. Also it looks better with the sort of ducktail end.

>Man, I love this car.
I don't. If you're buying a Porsche that isn't a Cayman/Boxter/911 you're doing it very wrong because the Merc counterparts are way better.
I have why you would even consider a Panamera over an e class.

Fuck yes
The first Panamera was absolutely horrific, but the new one is much more refined

this

badge whoring being the only reason

No, I still hate it.

The new one looks much tighter.

>I have no idea why you would even consider a Panamera over an e class.
Because it will be much more fun to drive?

This is bait right

The same could be said for the cayenne. Oh wait thats Porsches best selling vehicle by far.

Stupid mass produced shit that sells funds cool things like the 918 and 911 R

That's what they do. Every fucking car they make is a copy of another marque's car. For example the 300 and the Bentley.

Ugly car.

Why would anyone like this? This is the sort of car you get because you have a shit ton of money, already have a Turbo and you need something to haul kids around in.

If you're poor and have zero kids, you shouldn't like this car.

>german "luxury" cars