WoWg guilds:
US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/vr00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LF worgen bf please apply below

first for gnomes are cute

streamable.com/vr00

prostate popping

Heal slut is a faggot meme and all faggots need to kill themselves.

Disc priests

I'm basically looking for old fire mage or WOD retribution in terms of playstyle. I just want a lot of buffs popping off and doing a ton of crits, whats the best class in Legion for that? I'm playing through Warlock right now and its fucking boring as Demo.

POST SLUTS NOW PLEASE

I've just reached level 80 and cata dungeons are kicking my ass as a paladin. And I realized I may be undergeared for them since most of my gear sits at an average of 170 right now.

>my guild just benched me because I didn't get a legendary and another mage in my guild did
what a great expansion, guys

That's what you get for joining some random guild you have no connections in for a new expansion before a single raid is out. They don't care about you. They care about numbers.

Alternatively, your guild is dog shit if you've been in it for long.

>829 ilvl as rdruid
>don't dare do mythics cause I till have a green trinket

Are Balance druids viable right now?

>oh sweet new nightfallen quests
>raid gated bullshit
fuck................ OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>tfw worst dps from wod all got legendaries pretty quick.

Haha really makes you think

>tanks still think they're the "alpha males" of the group

ey bby

Yeah in AOE situations that last like 12 minutes they'll probably pull ahead

i bet you guys put on gear thats objectively worse for you just because it has more item levels

Who the hell cares about Ysera? Name one thing she did IN GAME (that means no fanfiction books) that made her a prominent character. There was more development with Runas in 30 minutes than Ysera got in 8 or so years.

Its all faggots care about in there group so why not.

wow so much dmg wtffffff crazyyyyyyyy

>slut dragon (green) chooses nelf as humanoid form
>best dragon (red) chooses belf as humanoid form

hmmmm

I lead the group, decide the pace of the group, and am typically the one who explains mechanics to people who don't understand them. My situational awareness is what makes or breaks the run.

But alrighty.

I'll be your boyfriend

Where can I find the numerical stat values for specs so I can know when something is an upgrade or not?

I would do it too if I had to play with pugs.

>Adult male posting anime reaction image.

it's VERY small if you catch my drift

I'm actually a female in real life.

Has nothing to do with being 'alpha', but yes, I've played tanks in MMOs and it feels like the role where you can make the biggest difference in various ways.

Never liked it much in WoW, though, so I don't, not least because in the past you were stuck with shitty PvP gear if you tanked.

Wait what is going on

Anyone?

>Hey Archdruid, go recruit this literal fucking who Troll that showed up in a pre-Cataclysm event

Not only are they alpha but they also are the smartest. Meanwhile dps are drooling with their eyes permanently locked on damage meters. The second smartest are healers but they get the most tilted

Applying here! I even have a wolf friend!

>838 outlaw
>789 trinket
>it's a 3k versatility proc
>not a single care, always top meters in mythics

How do you actually get t19 armor? Is there something I start now to work towards it or do I just have to do the raid when it releases?

>male
You wish

How much of a nerf is WW monk going to get based off of these new changes? I'm sick of my main and have been slowly leveling up one but the changes they're making look pretty rough for the class. Not sure if I want to keep putting time into it or try something else.

prove it faggot

oh sorry I made a mistake
>tanks
>having the capacity for thought

>there are wotlk/cata/mop/wod babbies in this thread

Why play a healer? No one knows you exist unless you're being blamed for something.

WARRIOR OR MAGE GOBLIN I CANT DECIDE

are you a tranny or an acutal girl

Why are you like this?

Tranny ain't a woman fags

>Got into WoW really late BC, like, a month or two before Wrath came out
>Can't be called a Wrathbabby

if im not a woman why can i make your dick hard? you gay, fag?

>ysera a slut
>the narcoleptic dragon that sleeps all the time
>alexstrasza not a slut
>child birthing hips and canon forcefully bred

This. Tanks basically set up the group and prep for fights, basically strategy guide players. Healers also do this sometimes. Dps are basically too afraid to speak

I thought trannies had normal sized pps

Almost all of them choose elves apart from kalec

Mage and get the T13 set.

Maw of souls is fun and comfy

Yes you can. You got into the game just before Wrath came out, and never played the game until TBC was already over. That's a Wrath babby.

>boyfriend
>female worgen
hmm this is making me think :D

>life binder
>dresses in a thong
>not a slut
Kek

>literally force fucked

All the black dragons used humans. Wraithon went full poo in the loo.

as outlaw should I be keeping my energy ~20 below max at all times so combat potency doesn't waste energy or should I always be using pistol shot procs as long as it won't energy cap me?

>Alex got forcefully bred
>By an old as fuck red dragon consort
>While captured she was in her dragon form the entire time
>People somehow spin this into another Orc rapefest

I SWEAR TO GOD if this "girl" I just met on wow turns out to be a fucking tranny like the last one I'm gunna be pissed

i started again with wow and played a warrior to have some fun in bgs but warriors are useless without a pocket heal tell me a class except dh to have some fun in bgs

Aint him but yes. You'r not a woman, deal with it you delusional tranny cunt.

does anyone here actually play this game and isn't just horny all the time and faps to characters?

Wait, if red dragons prefer to manifest as blood elves, is Alex an accurate representation of a blood elf (sans horns obviously)

do what you want cause a pirate is free :^} yarr harr me matey shiver me timbers

Use the procs immediately assuming you won't cap.

I didn't say it was orcs, I said she was bred against her will. A lot. As in she's mothered a lot of drakes. Which can't be done with orcs. Plus, she's the Aspect of Life (or was), so there's that.

[-]

>Alexstrasza doesn't choose a Tauren form
Shit waifu

Ysera's human model is a retex of Alex's human model

Fire mage?

Why does alextrasza have special interaction with female blood elves?

I need to make an alliance rogue. Dwarf and Pandaren rogues just don't work for me. I'm sick of seeing night elves so I don't want to be one and I'm not a furry. Do I go boring human or suck it up and become an ankle biter?

Were all playing and taking breaks to rub one out

>you gay, fag?
>Aint him but yes.

im fine with it fag your the one who has to accept you love boipucci

>tfw no idea what to roll :(

I've got the Starter Edition I'll level every class to 20 maybe something will jump out at me

You do realize you hit the trifecta of RNG to get that right? I love when my Light's Wrath is under the hidden artifact skill too but there's no way to control that effect.

roll the bones haha :^] piratez

Pick a role, DPS, Tank or Healer, then look at the classes/specs in that area, and pick one that sounds cool/fun

I already admitted to loving boipucci you degenerate. It doesn't make you a woman though.

As outlaw you should be worrying more about getting CP capped.

HNNNGGGGG

>phone poster
>Fat sausage fingers
>I'm a gurl gaiez :^)

Why wont faggots just kill themselves.

good fag accept your tranny overlords

>clicker

>in the stands posting pictures
Damn you are bad.

>tfw

>being such a shitter that you die on odyn

>crit
>51% mastery
Damn dude your stats are shit....Mastery is important as fuck for us step it up

>alice

>cow without cow tits

Why even bother? A cow without an udder is just a ugly horse.

nice DPS loser

As a Rogue, should I be using Noggenfogger or Ravenholdt for the class hall? Currently I have Ravenholdt, Valeera, and Admiral Tethys deactivated.

I'm playing but not much to do atm

not ebyssion ;)