4 Days Until Rise of Iron

>>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gunz_r_uz/status/776494086580764672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for all 3 clean characters
You assfuckers disgust me
Not playing the game until this shit is clearefied

Anything worth picking up from the gunsmith?

>>>ATTENTIONATTENTION

First for comp rules.

Second for comp rules are retarded.
www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/prologue

6th for Xbowner syringe party when???

why not then supers and class abilities?

Uffern hand cannon is god roll

So what is this space aids even for, just different colored sparks around your head?

All of your arguments have already been refuted in this thread: twitter.com/gunz_r_uz/status/776494086580764672

ARG

Dunno, but it gives xp and rep bonus.
No idea if it stacks as i still only have one.

All common gear comp when? Separate the jiros from the Real Men

>shitters who cant play need to ban everything because they are garbage

This is honestly pathetic. Play cod or something if you cant handle destiny.

Honestly, what level of shit and butthurt must you be to make a """""""""tournament""""""""""" with rules like this?

racing gear to become official comp attire

>legitimately refuting playing to win
I don't think so Tim.

fuckin launch it

>Finally get weapon I've been grinding for after ages
>Rolls are dogshit
They really need to bring back re-rolling from the Gunsmith.

Why is brilliance so much more widespread than the others? Where they stepped releases or were they obtained from different places originally?

I don't use most of those things in normal crucible bar litc, and I main cancerdancer, so I'm ready to dust all you kids in dragonmania

No

>finally get Jovian Guard Arms
>Disc/Str with pistol reload and no fastball/melee atk speed

WEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You get Brilliance by killing or being killed
The others are a little more convoluted
Also Brilliance was the main PvP one

How hard is nightfall? I have a quest to complete one, anyone want to run it with me? I'm only 282... I got several of those space bugs tho if it helps.

>You get Brilliance by killing or being killed
>The others are a little more convoluted
Nope, you get all of them the same way, its already been proven, people are spreading the 5stack like wildfire.

At 280 you'll have to be carried

Better make sure each weapon has the same rolls and perks selected so no one gets an advantage :^)

So do you have to be playing on a clean character to get all five, or can you get the fifth if you have four? Been stuck at four for a little bit.

Damn, same with CoE which I also need. Seems I've hit a wall on progression since most activities requires a much high light level and heroic strikes not yielding much results.

Is there a way to get vanguard rep without faction rep? I overedged yet fucking again

CLEAN ONLY

Do you have to glitch into this place or is there just an open door?

Yeah just remove your faction alliance.

Drops are a bit fucked because of the RoI prep patch. Just wait till it comes out and you should catch up fast.

We don't know if you can get infected again yet or not. There's no evidence yet, but people assume you can get more viruses once a daily reset

I mean... are you serious? The video tells you how to get there...

You're missing the point. The rules ban all inconsistencies like armor making 3 shot kills 4 shot kills or bizarre instant kills. It's not about leveling the playing field

Is there an xbro version or we just Sol?

yeah I guess it will be much easier once the next expansion is out. Hoping to get one CoE done for the triumph. A 335 guy in this general added me to help out so need to find a second.

Hopefully the vendor that arrives in the tower in an hour have upgrades for me

No, it's about tying the other guy's hand behind his back so he can't exploit weakness in your own preffered style of play.

rep gain for a VIP kill with all 5 buffs and a vanguard bonus rep class item.

Yes

The PvP meta has always been a great pile of cancer but with re-rolling at least everyone had a shot at the god guns, now its either way for a good roll from Banshee or pray a decent one drops like the old days.

I hope the vendor guns are god rolls because you're gonna have the same fucking issue yet again in crucible.

>Comparing cod and destiny
Theres a reason why one has a competitive scene and the other doesnt despite how hard bungie try to force it.

the bonus dont stack so youll get the same rep gain with 1 bug and the vanguard item.

Someone was asking what it looks like, I'm just responding.

Yup. One has been around for over 10 years and the other is brand new
Also one is made for 12 year olds and is easy as fuck and the other requires some skill and a hint of luck
>>>/codg/ is that way zippy

Report of Geographer Quist, OS-I6 1, for Owl Sector records, assigned to incident TRANSMISSION.

Current assignment is to quarantine and monitor the group of Guardians carrying overrides, care for any casualties, and so on. Easy peasy. No off-world missions and a dozen Guardians with flickering vision. My kind of job.

...Sorry, Shun, what was that?

Make that two hundred, then. Manageable.

...or a thousand.

...or ten thousand.

Oh Traveler...

People honestly dont play Destiny for competitive, competitive mp is just there for people who want to try out their build against other players

God damn, WE FUCKING KNOW ALREADY.

how the fuck do you know what millions of people are playing a game for?

But everyone has to play under the same rules, no ones hand is being twisted

Fuck you, posting destiny in a destiny thread is fine with me you trap loving faglord.

If its for 12 year olds why does its competitive scene have a prize pool of a a million dollars? If its easy as fuck why aren't you pro at the game?

Play Odin Sphere Leifthrasir or grind cru cru and strikes while listening to Juicy Juice by Stroke?

I have sources
Trust me

Fuck off pony, if I wanted to listen to a horse fucker I'd go to fucking alabama you little shit.

Because I don't play CoD anymore
I stopped being 14 a long time ago

O D I N S P H E R E

>playing KF with shitters
>giving each other their shitter advice

Who the *fuck* would play destiny for "competitive"?

>how the fuck do you know what millions of people are playing a game for?

Because it's pretty easy to see what most tournaments in Destiny are made up of; the same fucking teams.

You'd be lucky to find 5K people that play Destiny for competitive.

lole.

It's nearing 3 years old and Bungie have shown that they don't care what the community wants or even the slightest idea on how to balance the game.

I don't even need to pull up the Y2 ToO stats to show you how fucking trashed the meta was, that went on for an entire year and there is no way in hell Bungie didn't see those stats.

It took them an entire year (fine, 3 weeks under) to re-balance the crucible.

That is not how competitive works at all, and you don't need to be good at the game to know that. You just need to know how what the concept of competitive is actually about and not be such a defiant fanboy for the game.

I've got stuff to handle I'll respond to your bait when I get home.

No, you like playing with one hand tied behind you back because it's "more skillful." The rules seek to mitigate the advantages of people who like using both hands:
>no armor over seven so I can use my high aim assist sniper to snipe you out of a super without resorting to a low aim assist exotic
It just comes down to banning what you don't like, then saying because you can't do it either it's fair even though you never wanted to do it anyways. I argue that that's jumpsuit because even if you don't like a strategy, it should still be an option.

So is there a cool down on how many infections you can get in a day if you don't get all 5 instantly?

No more like you couldnt make it as a competitive cod player otherwise you would be on it as it has nothing to do with age
An fps is an fps no matter how you look at it so the whole age bracket argument is as hollow as your mothers skull

we dont know yet

If there is, we don't know how long it is.

If there isn't, and it's one and done, well shit.

it's nearing two
september 2014 - september 2015
september 2015 - september 2016
someone can't do math

or maybe i dont want my reskinned game for the fourth time in a generation

>5k
>Five thousand
That's way too high for this game, try 1000

I think he meant its going into its third year, but that's not what you're fussed about seeing as how you refused to address any of his points

>complains about something being reskinned
>plays destiny
The irony is palpable

>Incendiary rounds
>Chasm rounds

Finally we're getting the fucking firelord and voidlord.

i didnt post that nerd

>Zippy says "Y2"
>He's clearly talking about this year as he also mentioned the sniper meta
>Tries to nitpick at the one thing that doesn't make a difference in his entire post

as long as you can't detect XIM4 usage, competitive outside of LAN will never work. I've played with XIM4 and I completely dominated every single match despite being below average in pvp.

Osbor that's because you only get matched up against other trash

30 minutes till Xur boys

Think he will sell Trespasser?

I thought zippy was banned? Did he get it overturned?

>double triple
Hot diggity dog! It looks like the only good perk that synetgized with weapon perks though. Are those armor perks?

Fuck off Jiro, nobody asked your cuck ass.

are you trying to suggest that kb+m vs controller is not a gigantic advantage?

He's gonna sell year 7 gally.

>750 light

I have all 5 on bone if you want the taint just hit me up.

Presumably, but it's tough to know for sure. There's a mix of armor and weapon perks in that image. The microphone rocket is coming, as are Ophidian Apsects and Shinobuu's Gauntlets, Void/Solarlords and the Nadir LMG they showed off in footage. I'd assume things like Triple Double are armor perks to help synergies with weapon perks.

I'm down for some space herpes

In this game?
No. It's not

So now that the handcans have gotten just a tad bit more love, should I finally take this thing out of the vault and use it?

Low impact are still bad. Stop calling them "handcans"

shit range desu

Bungie isn't forcing a competitive scene.

The top retards who play and compete in "sweats" want the game to cater to them, and they want their rules enforced in Destiny. triplewreck and the other retards who take sweats way too seriously are the ones trying to force a competitive scene.

the fucking audacity of someone making up that ban list that was posted earlier in the thread shows how thick some of these people are when it comes to "comp Destiny"

What love? They didn't get any buff

>Stop calling them "handcans"
No.
Handcans.

Handcans, handcans, handcans.

Cans of hands and hands that are cans, handcans canhands.

It has rangefinder and hammer forged brosephone, the impact is what's shit.

Sony sent him the wrong email the same way they did with prince apparently
Lucky escape if you ask me

>kb+m is not better than a controller in a shooter

I strongly disagree with you, but I'm not going to argue with you about it.

Rangefinder and Hammer Forged don't mean shit when its base range is ass.

Looking to catch all 5 of the aids

psn: Helvok

>no new stormcaller exotics
>blink helm gutted
Pretty much all the new exotics seem like dogshit to be honest.