/drg/ Danganronpa General : Still mourning

Last thread hit image limit! →

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in january 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>New DRV3 Trailer, Reveals Cast & more
youtube.com/watch?v=7c7O-bRYsY8

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [FUTURE and DESPAIR ARC EPISODE 10 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/zx1b0fzb

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/kajwfu.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_14QMXLadM
youtube.com/watch?v=pOHwVZc6QYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit I fucked up
is last thread

First for NEET sleep~ Nite!

See ya Satan

Goodnight, sleep tight.

Juzo needs a dick sucking!!

Night Monaca

Giving or receiving?

a.pomf.cat/kajwfu.webm

Him receiving, of course. He deserved to be body worshipped

fucking typos

i think he'd rather give

(could use more cute Kotoko sprites~)

Nite~!!

Hi /drg/. Back from the restaurant, it was a nice drive, we got lost and then went back home again.

I went for the softest food. It's hard getting nutrition in so in my opinion either dying from the cancer or malnutrition are dog's ways to go. At least in my country, spring is coming even if I might not be around to see it. I have some good photos around of when I was healthy for the funeral but am slowly detaching myself from the world. I'd say that I am about 40% ready to pass which isn't much but it's better than pain that wakes me up during the night.
To be honest I really don't believe in any kind of afterlife, but if one exists I would like to see my waifu.

This

I feel that he gave a lot already. I want to spoil him a bit. he's also probably hung it would be a waste of a nice dick

You know that stupid bitch Mikan is the reason why any of this shit happened. I'm glad she's dead.

user, Junko is to blame
It's always been her fault

If I can find some

HOPE!

I don't know man, I would say the person who went an orchestrated the whole murder thing + Tragedy in general is the one to blame in the end.

What sort of restaurant ?Was that an Australian one (I presume you're from there) ?
Do you have a to do list to complete ?

I think I've stayed up longer then I should have

good night /drg/

But if Mikan wasn't so retarded she wouldn't have enabled so much shit.

Is that Lindybeige?

Do not grow attached to a fictional characters, /drg/. Can't even bring myself to open 3DS today

Sweet dreams, see you tomorrow.

I did have a to do list but I've gotten too frail to do strenuous physical activity so I spend a lot of my time watching movies and sometimes cleaning the house. Just the little things. So I do things like make a movie bucket list.

I am Australian, yes. Cities on the coast have a wide variety of restaurant culture.

You in the Gold Coast? Or Sydney?
I'm living in Sydney and it's nice to see some fellow Australians in the thread.
I don't really know you, but if it makes you happy, I'm gonna miss having you in these threads.

>Chiaki isn't dead
>Just passed out from blood loss/pain
>CryZuru.png
>Hajime bleeds through
>Activates SHSL Ex Machina and saves her

can you bring me to australia? i wont make fun of your waifu

>reason why any of this shit happened
>anyone other than Juzo

Aw shucks. I used to have a friend with a terminal illness and he told me it was keeping his mind busy.

>all sixteen of them are conscious on that boat

Melbourne.

Thanks, all these nice sentiments do really make me happy. Over the years I have dumped a lot of various SDR2 and DR art on the board so I can be content with those contributions.

Nice try. The money is impossible and even getting foreigners over the borders is quite the onerous task.

don't blame anyone other than Junko/Mukuro

Their plans would have gotten nowhere if Juzo wasn't such an obstructive fuck. Every single death in DR1 is directly on him.

Melbourne? My bro lives there. It's a lovely place; probably prefer it to Sydney. If you do have a bucket list, you should put visiting Tassie on it. That's a beautiful place.
I feel like, in another world, we could've been close

If you're talking about the Hinata>Izuru thing, considering Izuru have done fuck all, I think Junko would probably despair everyone with only her and Mukuro.

Maybe the multiple ahoges means that the "main character" alternates every chapter?

>Reading this much into ahoges
I don't know why people think they are so significant

I'm talking about "letting the apocalypse happen is preferable to someone finding out that I'm gay".

Also the whole "we need to shelter the Hope's Peak students, including totally-innocent-because-Juzo-said-so Fashionista girl so absolutely nothing can go wrong".

Characters having ahoge usually mean they are important, that's just the way it's been in Danganronpa.

They weren't until they suddenly shoehorned them onto Komaru and Toko.

Funny how ahoge means 'idiot-hair' and is used for traditionally stupid characters. Naegi could fit with his blind hope, Komaru could fit too, not sure about Hinata, maybe cynical warm heartedness could count too.

No. The heroes have ahoges. Ahoges don't automatically mean hero. There's a causality that is ignored here.

That hairstyle and dress really suit her. I can imagine a Mahiru like that in her 30s.

that would only stop her from doing dr1 but it wont stop her from commitment the global despair bs

I wonder why Chisa's hair color was so different in future arc

The color changed as she aged. It happens.

I never said anything about heros, I just said important in some way.

Nagito isn't a hero, but he has a scraggly ahoge for example, because he's important!

I agree!

The number of people with them has also increased each game, that's something to note.

It's just hair anyway, I guess it's silly to look so much into it.

man shit, how many years passed
?

Normal, but cute!

Time to recover from sadness and going into the future. That's how hope borns. And bullying, while we're at it.

That's why, I want to scold Saionji to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

That's what I love about her!

I like how her hair fluffes up when she's mad. Like a Ghibli character. Maybe it's an anime thing.

I wasn't a fan of her "shocked" sprites at first, but they grew on me!

I like how fast she dropped dead after being a cunt for one time too much

Mukuro forgot to clean the needles.

Evening.
Yawn.
Is it photographer appreciation day or something? Great.

D-delete this right now!!

Evening Kuzu-user! Hope all is well!

Kuzu-user! What are you up to today?

Hihi Kuzu-user! How are you? Is it ready!

Hifumi had an ahoge, was he important too?

this, fuck her she's straight up trash

Does something like that really count...?

>Mahiru
>Straight anything

No DR character is trash. They are all innocent children. Protect.

I feel weird, plus of the lack of sleep I had.
Couldn't sleep because of Bijin-san laughing like a maniacal Junko all day, the fact I also watched an episode yesteday where Junko laughs manically doesn't help too. Please tell me this isn't a "phase" of baby carrying?
Tired and I feel like someone messed with me in my sleep, and nah, I just woke up at 6pm.
That isn't an ahoge, if that counted, you can call Gundam's an ahoge.

Technically, I guess.

AU where Hinata decided to love himself and just play video games with Chiaki.

so why do you knew that nanami was going to die?
i always thought aftter playing dr2, that she managed to escape somehow, and joined them in the dr2 virtual world with her actual body

Is Bijin-san your wife?

She's been infected by despair!

Mahiru is at the very least bisexual/straight. Just because she was friends with someone who liked her a lot doesn't make her a lesbian!

Side:Hope when?

I doubt Haiji Towa will ever appear in the new anime even though his sister is in it...

If she was alive they would of put her real body into a pod just like everyone else, there wouldn't be a need for an AI.

Now just to find out who made her into an AI. Maybe Izuru?

At this point, no, she just carries my kid/kids. It was an accident.
Oh no.
Danganronpa: The End of Hope's Peak - Side: Hope Movie. The real finale.

6pm? Jesus man.

I say yes to this.

>movie

Please no, it would take Funimation like eight years just to sub the damn thing.

Are those ships on the windows?
Trust me, I'm used to it.
Despair.

Reminder that Mahiru is a pure and loving girl that is not for spitroasting or BBC and not a slut. She is for tender loving and gentle lovemaking.

So Fuyu what was your thoughts on Gattaca ?

>mfw her seiyuu sung this song
>can't stop imagining mahiru just snapping at some point and saying fuck all

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_14QMXLadM

Does anyone have that fan art where Peko is playing baseball with Koizumi and Kuzuryuu, Koizumi being the pitcher, Kuzuryuu being the catcher, Peko hitting and Saionji being the ball? I miss that one.
I loved it, it had a lot of deep elements and it really got me thinking about shit, like that dream movie you told me to watch before it I can remember.
She also sang this, like oh shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=pOHwVZc6QYY

>a sadistic mahiru will never fake you an orgasm

>Dream movie
Inception
And yeah Gattaca is awesome. Really put the idea of meritocracy on an other level once you start to dab into what makes humans human.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Fuyu I like you never change.

>Mahiru will never slurp your cum as she gets railed in every hole

Why the 3ds of all things?

Frankly, it's ironic considering how much of a strict person she is, while her seiyuu sings a lot of kinky shit.

Not that I'd know, I only have Daisuke Kishio-sama and Kotono Mitsuishi albums...
I agree, and I hardly ever think deeply before, except sometimes.
Oh, uh, thanks a bunch, I'll try not to change.

Hey I have a question if your not on your computer....then how do you have so many fuyu pictures? Do you have a bunch saved on your phone or something?

You bet, just look at the colors.

That's just 10% of it by the way. I have different folders for different categories and moments. Even some 18+ shit.

I have an important question
If Sakura gave you chocolates on Valentines Day, how would you respond?

I would gladly accept them, of course.

>Purest girl giving me chocolate
I'd explode