Why aren't you building reliable hot rods user

Why aren't you building reliable hot rods user

I'll build one as soon as you decide to wear something other than denim on denim, Jay.

give me an example of what you think i need to build?

i mean what? a kit cat?

IF IT CAN'T TOUGE I DON'T GIVE A SHIT
IF IT CAN'T TOUGE I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!!!

ALSO

FUCK FWD FUCK FWD FUCK FWD FUCK FWD

you probably live in the great plains, where's your fucking touge at friend

Fwd cuck

the layered parking garage at the mall where he whips his rusty fiero around

I don't have the space or the money to build one, and I doubt I have the knowledge or tools

Because corollas exist
This is always more fun than it should be

>tfw ls400 owner
ill never be cool...

i wanna die

no availability plus im poorfag

>tfw no 34 chevy master 5 window with a blown BBC and leaf over spring rear axle

Wouldn't pass inspection in a million years.

>inspection

lol

Somehow that car reminds me of Trump

>17 year olds use to build cars while supporting their families so they could go on road trips and transport
>now they shitpost on the internet about laptimes from cars they'll never drive on tracks they'll never go to based on numbers they wont care about behind the wheel and drive trains that don't matter

We wouldn't be able to maintain the Autobahn without them. There's no margin for potentially unsafe vehicles at theoretically unlimited speed and realistic 150 mph stints.

I strongly desire a Factory 5 '33 Rod Kit with a Coyote 5.0.

The Germans are very funny looking outside in.
The German people love regulation.
They love order.
They love conforming.
And they make excuses for it when others question it.
Just admit that you have a different culture, don't attempt to say
>muh autobahn
everytime someone questions your bureaucracy.
I'm not sure if it's just German circle jerking or if you've really been lead to believe that a highway is so technical and fragile.

just filter him guys

It's your free choice as a nation to continue blubbering on at 70 mph because you can't be fucked to put down some proper asphalt and legislate some proper drivers ed and proper vehicle standards, but don't start questioning our free choice of speed because of it.

>blown BBC

Also we can still build hot rods, they just have to have fenders and conform to a few other standards.

Because I'm not interested in much that's older than ~1980. Old cars are for old people.

nothing has broken on my evo

>Reliable
LOL

It's not our choice.
If it was put to a vote the public would overwhelmingly vote to raise interstate speed limits to at least 90.
It's not an issue of safety, if it were there would be no speed limit.
It's not an issue of road condition, if it were you'd see us complaining all the time. Our highways are plenty good for 140mph travel.
It's not an issue of car inspection standards, our cars do plenty fine.
It's not an issue of drivers ed, it's proven time and time again that education doesn't actually effect performance of day to day activities.
It's a cash cow.

Yes.

Because that's an oxymoron.

We have speed limits over 70mph in most of the country, don't act like everywhere you drive is unlimited. I wish people would maintain their fucking cars, though.