>Social /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/hhcNZjb

>Competitive /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/RV5YyjX

>The 41 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet and Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4j0aosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1b8mK23DPa0

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QqTenp3s-YesFgb-CPI6yiPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A_le2_PA6s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jamison Fawkes!

;)

Fareeha!

>100% of KoTH Roadhog was Tempo Storm's Mangachu
>He was literally unstoppable thanks to NiP strat

Men do not have hips like that.

>two supports
>no lucio

>need tank
>last guy chose hog, lose the objective almost instantly

Ok and? Mercy X any support is amazing

what was the nip strat?
i find it odd that the pick rate is so low for him in tourneys when every competitive koth has at least 1 wrecking shit.

What do you think about Rapida's videos?

That's all right, user, it's just fan art! But here's a more correctly proportioned one for you!

3 Tank, Ana, Lucio, and a Flex. NIP uses Zen, Mei, and Hanzo, Tempo used Hanzo and Zen

Fareeha and Symmetra are the most beautiful girls in Overwatch

3 tank 3 support

I love Hana.

Who here was able to get out of plat?

>mercy
>amazing

Friendly reminder that this is a man's ass.

I'm still waiting for my friends to fucking get on so I can play comp.
Fuck soloing

I got out yesterday after instalocking reaper for 20 matches in a row
I probably won't touch ranked again until next season because I'm too afraid to drop back down

Here's the other version of that chart, just citing overall pickrate

At the events they're taking data from, the skillgap is small enough that it's really arbitrary to use it, and CaptainPlanet wouldn't even have acess to all the statistics, since he isn't spectating every match

did you know hana means toilet trash in japanis

>his Mercy doesn't carry

...loves angela!

gold shitter detected

Did you solo queue?

NiP literally died yesterday to literal "who's?" playing Tracer

>Always hear about how "I'm such a good mercy" in comp
>Always ends up with silver healing behind me, and I only play Ana or Roadhog

I have no problems with that

Cutest and best pairing

i played vs mangachu like 5 times the other day
he aint good

>8 hours in comp with mercy.
>master

Got out of plat straight into gold yesterday

its literally not even that because the stats are weighted heavily in favor of koth and the thing basically ignores the fact that 2cp, hybrid and payload are all different game modes that necessitate different picks

Oh wow! I absolutely believe you! You're amazing man! I bet you also carried all your games as mercy, huh? tell me more about how she's not the shittiest healer in the game with the worst pick rate among non-braindead players

thicc76 is making me want to not be a faggot anymore because I just know that no real man will ever be able to match his beauty and perfection.

Don't have a shit team and mercy is great.

Ah, so she's so bad that she needs to be carried? I see, I see.

I was speaking more in terms of the Gosu weekly he was in. His hog with BDropped's Ana was a scary combination. I wouldn't know how he is on the regular, but in that particular event he was a force of nature as Hog. He was great as Pharah as well, But Rise stuffed that out pretty quickly

That's more on the map ban setup. Every team bans 2CP maps. I'd like to see what happens if they went to a setup where 2-4 maps were banned and the rest of the maps were RNG instead of "loser picks"

who?

What the fuck is that pic.

Is better than Genji's robotic ass tough? yes it is

it's probably nothing but im getting kinda gay vibes from you man

youtube.com/watch?v=3A_le2_PA6s

>when you're a solo q player and 3.5k mmr avg games always have 2 groups on each team

literally nobody solo q at this mmr

YOU HAVE 60 SECONDS TO POST A NEW HERO IDEA RIGHT NOW!!!

>solo q comp
>I'm in low plat so I don't really think I'll do all that well
>finally manage to end up in a team full of randoms against another team of randoms
>koth
>3 people instalock offense heroes
>4th goes Ana
>quickly grab a tank myself
>last guy goes Mercy
>politely suggest that he picked Lucio
>"No user Mercy got buffed she's good now!"
>we don't even make it to the point before getting shredded by the entire enemy who was already waiting on the point
>lose 0-3, same story each round
>mfw Mercy mains and Mercy apologists in general

I kind of wish she was compelte trash again just so that people would realise she isn't a good pick in every situation, only some of them.

Liao, the Chinese Space Distortion Long Range Flanker:
>M1: Assault Rifle
>E: Look into scope and fire at a wall with M1 and a portal will appear before Liao where he will be able to fire from the wall's perspective through it. Enemies can fire through the portal to damage Liao
>L-Shift: throw gun in a direction and then freeze the gun in that position, allowing fire from that vantage point. Gun returns to Liao after 6 seconds, when Liao reloads, when Liao is struck, cancels with L-Shift, or fires a wall portal.
>Q: fires a grenade that does some light damage and vastly increases the size of the damaged enemies' hitboxes for 10 seconds

literally a dog

ROMAN REIGNS

pls help. Should I get overwatch on PC or PS4? Given that it'll probably run it on 25-40 fps on PC.

cap point in under 1 min

one of the 3 man stack leaves(plat player with 2 diamonds) and game is cancelled they lose no mmr

wow

PS4 if that's what you're going to get. But the game is well optomized, so 60 shouldn't be too hard

>Every team bans 2CP maps
i dont think youve watched much of the recent games, 2cp is seeing a bunch of play now because of teams having to ban out terrible shit like gibraltar, eichenwalde and route 66 first in addition to teams finally realizing that the OTHER team can take them there in serious tournaments (see rogue) and fucking spank them if they refuse to practice them also the buffs to mei are definitely contributing to that since she alone makes defense on first cap tolerable
and ironically thats also contributing to the koth stats since they were also frequently banned out prior but are now seeing pretty decent play due to the fact that every time a 2cp map goes to a draw it forces a koth tiebreaker

Get a 1060 and buy it on pc, FPS' are impossible on controller.

Dog with a gun hastily taped to its back
>M1: Bark (occasionally the gun will fire off in a random direction)
>L-Shift: Dig (does nothing)
>E: the tape wears off and the gun falls off the dog's back and can't be used for the rest of the game
>Q: Play dead (roll over and trick the team into thinking you're dead)

It might be different in tournament play, because I can never actually find tournament streams on twith. But in the weeklies, most of the KoTH and 2CP maps are banned, since they just ban all the way to the final 2-3 maps

What's your point? A good lucio can't carry

My laptop is an i5 with GT740M and 4GB of Ram that gets blue screen when the weather is on the hotter side.

But maybe 30+ FPS is tolerable than controller shooters. So I guess I'll go with PC then.

so basically mercy except your teammates play dead

you might aswell get it on pc, you are going to be at a disadvantage if you don't buy a $150 peripheral

Someone post the dog that shits healthpacks

95-99% of the playerbase on Console does not have the XIM4. It's obvious when watching

> you are going to be at a disadvantage if you don't buy a $150 peripheral
on ps4

Is it Master rank or Grand-master rank that autism sufferers start to actually get good with Ana? Because I have never played with on that's good yet.
Platinum rank shitter by the way.

Does anyone else use bad skins on purpose?

For real though dog heroes are stupid af. No one wants to kill a dog.

She loves you too I'm sure

So D.va's cup size is what, C?

>Getting used to a universal control change
Remapping the abilities and ult to M4,5, and 3 may have been a mistake

Looking for some fags to play QP with in South America, i dont care if you are a boludo/hue/chicano as long as you speak english.
Ill only play comp with you if you are in the low diamond like me.

Dovahhatty#1688

Lesbian Goth Zarya

The players in this game never really get better past low-master rank. Everyone who's grandmaster is top100, and people at that level are abusing 6stack cheese strategies to inflate their rank against solo players.

I think Taimou is like rank 3600 and he even plays with his teammates

Replace the thermal paste
I'm running overwatch on the same setup and i get 60-80fps which an OCed GT740m, lmao

yes

if only this was developed by the japs, we'd have all the characters measurements

Of course. How else would you explain people using Young Genji/Hanzo?

>no passive that makes it BARKBARKBARKBARK at enemies when it sees them, alerting your team to where they are
shit dog

that's literally why I use Young Master

B

I use Lucio's soccer skin because I have the emote and highlight intro that go with it.

It's not as good as the frog skin I have, but I like having the whole set. And not many people have it or use it so I feel like I stand out sometimes.

Lucio is so damn boring to play though.

>Want to goof off and post like a cunt
>half the other team Needs to win at all costs
>Have to use sikk junkstrats to put them in their place

do mercy and pharah even have any in game interaction?

>not tryharding every game

???????????????????????

Yes

Just for you user

graphics on low, 1080p, render 100%

you can win by messing around, a lot of tryhards are really stupid and don't know how to deal with tactics.

ok what is it?

Is it bad that I want him to sit on my face while calling me a dumb cunt and cursing loudly in Australian?

Mercy: Your mother always wanted you to follow in her footsteps.
Pharah: She did? Funny, she never mentioned that to me.

Mercy: Keep the skies clear for me.
Pharah: Let's keep the skies clear together!

Guy who punches really REALLY hard
Melee is a kick

>Mercy can revive from the safety of her spawn
Broken mechanic right there

dude who fires spicy meatballs

each meatball has an AOE effect from the piping hot tomato sauce

his Q is he drops spaghetti for enemies to slip in

Did someone say panic bastion?

I don't know man, they look C to me