>Current Games
-Spirla Knights
spiralknights.com/
-LaTale
latale.ogplanet.com/en/main.og
-Aura Kingdom
aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/
-Dragon Nest
dragonnest.nexon.net (soon to be moved to dragonnest.com)
-Elsword Online
elsword.koggames.com/
-FlyFF
en.flyff.webzen.com/landing1/
-Mabinogi
mabinogi.nexon.net/
-Onigiri
onigiri.cyberstep.com/
-Twin Saga
twinsaga.com/
-Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg

>Pastebins
-Elsword:
pastebin.com/EyYCpkP3 (embed)
-Wakfu:
pastebin.com/0asSjsrX (embed)
- Dragon Nest
FAQ: pastebin.com/f7f32Yng
Resources: pastebin.com/LAYKcdia
-Spiral Knights
wiki.spiralknights.com/Main_Page
>Guild List
Elsword: NoFunAllowed, on both NA and Void servers. Just mention the general when applying.
Twin Saga: FishingRealm on private server. Ask for invite in the general.
LaTale: NoFunAllowed have to post IGN in thread to get added.

>Private servers worth mentioning
-Aura Kingdom:
aurakingdom.to/
-Elsword:
voidels.to/
-Twin Saga
twinsaga.to/index.php

>General Database
mmobomb.com/games/anime

>AMMOG non-english servers
pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PluTUY2JYjk
wiki.mabi.world/view/Adventurer_Seal
pastebin.com/f7f32Yng
pastebin.com/LAYKcdia
pastebin.com/TRLB6QSL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for LaTale best 2-D MMO

since Aura and co fucked up and we have access to 78lv skills has anyone tried the memecannon one? How useful that turret is?

Guess we have to wait until later time for more people to post.

4th for maplestory

Is the legit or private server less ded in Aura

Think you should go private seeing who runs the offcial one.

youtube.com/watch?v=PluTUY2JYjk

muh nigga

Always loved the 1st dungeon of LaTale.

I have about 100k gold and 2 gladius' in mabinogi, what should I be saving for next?

What's ya playstyle like? You just dueling for now or plan on using other things?

I'm just ranking windmill(rank 4 now) I was gonna max that, refining, and final hit then do life/ranged combat stuff for more dex

>the dead mmo generals are all gookshit owned by garbage companies like nexon an aeria

as god intended

Can I get an invite to the TS guild? IGN Yuria

Your're good then just keep ranking that up and your're good.
Ok. Also just becuase a game is hosted by shitty company does not make it bad. I mean look at DFO was hosted by nexon and died now its hosted by the people who made it and its super alive just like with what is going to happen with Dragon Nest.

even if they are not bad at the start, they will become bad, filled with pay2win and rngboxes and whatever else they can use to suck money out of whales, thats what huge gook companies are the best at

How's Spiral Knights at the moment? Is it still ded update wise?

Well duh mate. Its when games are older they start to do stuff like that or the host is just super shitty.

Looks pretty decent, at least compared to other games from the general. There was a decent update last month and usually 500 - 700 people play at any given time. Although they fucked crafting up even more than it originally was.

All in all, it's _fun.

How does this event work? Can't translate the page.

How? I remember the crafting being shit years ago since it required mist energy.
Fuck that.

I'm totally ok with pay to pvp in solonogi.

It no longer requires energy, instead you can now either farm or buy with energy a special material that you need to craft.

But that's not where it got worse at all. I believe he's talking how they also introduced heat crystals, which hindered the speed of leveling gear up by a bunch. However, It's REALLY bad on 5* gear because you have to go to dungeons really close to the core inside the core itself even to find a handful of those crystals when you need HUNDREDS to max the piece. The worst part is that you can't even use lower level crystals nor you can upgrade them.

Instead of Energy you need Alchemy Orbs, and these have ridiculously low drop rate, so you're going to get them... by buying them with Energy. They exchanged one paywall for another one and the only difference is that Energy doesn't refill to 100 over time.

Yeah but that's normal. You have endgame gear, you should do end game dungeons to farm.

and what about those pets, bags, and reforges for high end PVE?

Also Alchemy orbs aren't that hard to get if you know what you're doing. The first wall you hit is the 3* wall. Just run the Jelly dungeon for money and buy the Orbs in the market. It takes 4 runs for 1 orb and you also have a chance of getting it as a drop.
Sure the orbs have low drop rate but they made getting money easier.

Go for ancient hunting for Thames set parts. Ideally begin to save adventure seals for Royal Knight armor, there are a whole lot (about 10 out of those) of easy delivery quests doable with your alts if you prepare first.
wiki.mabi.world/view/Adventurer_Seal
- Shyllien and Hillwen jobs provide a lot of the materials, enough for completing anything at rank novice.
- there are two fishing related deliveries, the items can be idle fished at Belvast (and you can sell those)
- deliver food - needs rF cooking, you can sell those as well.
- 2 Shadow Missions provide 3 AP a day as well, it's the most stable place to get APs actually.
- Best place for nails is Port Ceann, hitting the rocks.
- Gather an Item 50 Times can be rerolled, delete the quest and switch channels.

Except it wasn't always like this. It was common to find said crystals in any floor at tier 6 before OOO nerfed the droprate on these upper floors to non-existance. Didn't take me long to lose interest of the game after this.

Anyone know how's Rift doing?

I have no problem with buying pets from players every time the adoption medal is in the shop. Bags are all affordable, and you can buy opened ones for cheap too. You can always grind for Master of Hydra Transmutation and it will carry you through nearly anything with song/lullaby or Rain Cast. Catering is seriously OP. Stacks with not catered food too. Then, there's Crisis Escape and Shadow Cloak. Baltane boxes drop protection buff pots. Divine Link has invincibility frames. Etc etc etc.
Now buying reforges sucks butt, there's one, newest dick-comparing dungeon there reforges are required, but that's about it.

>there's one, newest dick-comparing dungeon there reforges are required
And so it begins.

Yeah. At least it has no place in the story line, it's just here being pretty.

>buying ap in the aura server
consider suicide

>all these trash back costumes in TS
i just want something nice for fucks sake and not over the top bullshit that blinds me

Anyone here knows how to make music in mabinogi?

>He doesn't want shit that literally blinds you.

i value my eyesight

Jesus christ. Was EE always like that?

yeah, tank gold armor glows a shitton on max settings.

>- Dragon Nest
>FAQ: pastebin.com/f7f32Yng
>Resources: pastebin.com/LAYKcdia

Was this pasta not good enough pastebin.com/TRLB6QSL ?

It was alright but could not just paste that so I put it into two parts

It's alright, I will merge it in the FAQ.

Got ya. I'm put it in the next OP. Thanks for the pastebin. You going to play DN when it goes to the new place?

I play in sea and actually never stopped playing, I'm IP blocked from playing na

well you maybe can play in NA when it gots hosted by the other company but not idea if you want to or if there is going to be a guild.

That depends if Eyedentity keeps the strict IP block. I would like to at least make a pvp character to fool around in na because I really want to play with good ping once in my life.

I live in Mexico so my ping to NA should be somewhere around 20 I think.

Thanks, that really helps I know it's not optimal, but I want to use 2h swords. What are the better ones I should be looking at?

even with all these generals combined we are still ded

Ok.

It's funny because some of this game are still as active as ever

Where's everyone

Guess they are busy playing them game or busy with other things. I know I was playing LaTale until just a few mins ago.

can someone upload their game.bin from ts.to?

aura's shit launcher keeps giving me http errors

It's not only "not optimal", you can't afford repairing a good 2h now. I'd say browse all the 2h swords and pick a cute stick that is cheap to repair and also smith-able, for a durability boost of 6 or so points. Get a bunch of supporting skills to help you manage multi-aggro. Bash r1 too.
Then, for dungeons, you'll need a sword with piercing, like fanatic great sword - mobs are buffed with protection now, also watch out for a good stat roll. But for shadow missions ("harder" mobs just have bloated hp), for storyline (anything just hits harder) - any sword goes.

No shit, they tend to clash against each other if anything.

How do I farm loyalty points in twin saga?

dead

>farming them

zero posts about wakfu is here, is it dead?

You need the composing skill and some paper.

Level 48-65 LP dungeon.

page 10

I know about the skills obviously, but i dont have the talent for making good songs.

Anyone remember Wonderking? It was a 2d maplestory/latale clone but faster paced. I'm suddenly nostalgic for it, even if it wasnt that amazing. I think I found a new server for it so that's cool.

Making from scratch? Not just converting things into mml? How it's related to the thread? Wew
Trying to recognize rhythm patterns (4/4, 6/8) of random music could be a good start.

That game had a rocky story, where can you even play ti anymore? Every server says "to be announced"

Do any of the listed games actually have acceptable pvp?

Only Dragon Nest.

DN's pvp is all about draining your enemy's mana

What do you mean acceptable? Like balanced? Or with a large player base? Or without p2w items?

Dragon Nest but cap 93 made it extremely unbalanced due to the devs deceiding that Awakening skills needed to be released in batches instead of all together.

You can alwasy play DWC mode, which is pure PvP and it's capped to 90.

If anyone cares, there's a PvP tourney starting right now in twitch/saitohikari

don't die

what class is prime time playing?

All the Kalis were doing great on the begginning but now there's this Crusader Bloodclown obliterating everyone

dunno that barabric guy looks like hes tearing open his butthole.

>that Crusader is getting removed

there he goes

why was he removed?
DN looks interesting but, why is this saito guy so pissed off now?

He was too OP.
He was also Light attribute which riht now is the best one at the moment. He has heals, can tank and has AoE.

Someone dc so they quit the tourney (the first room didn't even begun) and redo it.

Then this Abort guy spent the beginning of the tourney wishpering people because he was fucking mad about that.

That's literally it, I watched both streams. That abort guy has mental issues.

>the first room

round*

i'm interested in starting dn how bad is the grind?
can you be boosted by a higher level friend?

>why was he removed?

what I meant is that he lost the finals, he isn't the same person Saito was arguing with

>i'm interested in starting dn how bad is the grind?

You can quickly level up to cap, all the leveling was made easy as fuck in caps 80 and 90 cap because the devs wanted to focus everything on end game for whatever reason. You can run the dungeons naked and still win. It will probably take a couple of days

All the challenging content begins at level 90

Otherwise you can wait for server transfer, they are likely gonna add Chronicle mode after the transfer to catch up with other servers. Completing Chronicle levels your character to 80, it takes about 50 min~1 hour.

its easier compare to 2years ago where you can have fun and stay at every level x0

you can grind now to 90 in days because the dev focus on end game contents

How bad do you guys think the lag will be after the Dragon Nest server transfer? That's my chief concern

STOP THIS ARGENTA IS NOT FOR SEXUAL

Moonrune adept here. That page doesn't actually have any details on the event from what I'm seeing, guessing the button under the title of the event leads to the page with details.

As far as I know they are setting a physical server in the US so it should be the same stuff as NA

Probably better considering it will be a server dedicated to the game, Nexon uses one server for several games

>2years ago where you can have fun and stay at every level x0

F

paying my respects

well, judging by the total posters and activity /bdog/ and /dfog/ gonna join here soon

black desert killed itself with p2w.
dfog killed itself with having a cancerous general.

Any fun mmo's out there that I could run on a three year old pc I bought at walmart?

Mabinogi and Dragon Nest probably

Anything pixel art like LaTale

granado espada private server
rouge GE