After driving beaters all my life, I finally have a good job that would allow me to purchase a nice car

After driving beaters all my life, I finally have a good job that would allow me to purchase a nice car.
Some info about me:
salary: 90K

looking at the M2 as my number 1.
Others I'm considering are the Mustang GT or the subie STI.

Would the M2 be a good choice? The higher price tag of the M2 is the only reason I'm even considering the other two.

Taiwanese Bugatti Ramen S21

Pretty numb and sloppy to drive compared to the E90/Non-F30 M3s in general.

If you don't live in Quebec, you can import an R34 GT-R from Japan for about the same price as an M2. Buying a landed one in Canada will of course cost a lot more.

Fun fact: There were more 360 Modenas built than R34s.

I'm gonna be honest, I'm not really a car guy and wouldn't know how to take care of the GTR.
I want something brand new...just because fuck it YOLO

New Camaro ZL1 or Mustang GT Premium, pre-owned Z51 Stingray, Challenger R/T

Get the M4. You can thank me later

projecting? that doesn't even make sense

HAHA you haven't driven this car. It's the opposite of what you just said. OP the m2 is nearly perfect, get one. It's the product of years and years of refinement on top of the previous M cars

15% rule

the total cost of ownership (payments, average gas costs, insurance) per month should not exceed 15% of your total gross income per month after taxes

you can get insurance quotes on various online tools, payments are straightforward to calculate, and gas is just your average miles traveled per month

This has nothing to do with what
was saying
There is already a bmw thread.
Go to your containtment thread faggot.

>15% rule
into the trash

Buy an 1M feg

If you want a BMW just get any 3 or 5 series that has the n54 engine, you can beef that engine up to 500hp easy

>N54
Unreliable shitheap that's a massive fucking moneypit. N55 or nothing.

it gives only enough financial wiggle room as your salary allows, helps a lot to prevent overspending

or op could lease something with a car payment half his month income and go into the financial shitter

If you pass up a confirmed godmachine for a Mustang or Subaru, you obviously do not enjoy driving and you are just a poser.

Who you tryin to impress with that german trash?

literally this

also, if youre in canada, you need full duty AWD

I have full duty 50/50 and I live in southern ohio