Post Your Cars!

Post your cars and list anything you have done to them recently

Just got my windows tinted

probably going to take off the plastidip and go with stock wheels for a bit then re do the plastidip at a later date

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPg4AjcqQVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i drive a honda mcguire
no pic because it's proto-rare

Fixed a leak in the AC and recharged it

Put it up for sale

what happened to your sik Rally lights

Took them off before the bi-yearly inspection as its not legal to have three here (you can have two, and only two), and they were also too powerful with just the two of them

Haven't bothered to put them on again. I'll be doing nearly no night driving on the main roads, and by the time the winter darkness comes around I'll have sold it

do you think you're better than everyone else because RWD?

Dude, were you in florida a week and half ago?

I swear I saw this same car at the condo I stay at.

this is why we can't have nice things

i put on stainless brake hoses
but i failed on the rear they are too hard to reach

RWD is one of the reasons I'm selling it. Want something with proper 4WD

And I'm a fat guy driving an 18 year old rusty Mercedes... I am in no position to consider myself better than anyone

so you think FWD is worse for performance?

I'm not sure if I want to continue this just to humor myself or not

your trolling is on point today

Buggy project?

Noice

Doing some maintenance on the Aristo. Valve seals, cam seals, crank seal, valve cover gaskets.

Taking a break right now but just putting it back together. Cams in and torqued down.

What kind of setup are you running?

Haven't done any mods, it's a daily driver car, not a race car. I'm waiting on some Veeky Forums related stickers in the mail. And maybe I'll get some new wheels and HIDs one day but I'm happy with how she is now

you really want me to type all that out?
i will just say the engine size.

DPR 76mm crank
92mm mahle pistons/jugs

Hehe, nah. Looks like a fun little toy. My neighbor/dads cousin has an old buggy he built as a teenager standing in the barn with a broken engine, but he is such a hardass when it comes to selling stuff that it'll just sit there until the barn falls down

i would love to have something like that

well that is a shitty attitude he has.

Just mudflaps and a nameless exhaust.

Doing tie rods tomorrow then getting new tires on stock se wheels, alignment and getting rid of the shit wheels currently on it.

Just had a respray done in the factory colour, original paint was scratched, faded and really needed bringing back up to its glory days

Also had a new front lip, skirts, rear quarters and wing fitted along with an s15 diffuser and other small things like getting the aerial shaved and replacing all the badges and window rubbers.

Dam what size turbo you running and how much does she put down?

You buying new wheels? or did you mean replacing some wheels you have on it atm with the stock se wheels?

Nice Soop. It's a Borg Warner 66mm, makes 410whp at 12psi. For reference, my E39 M5 makes 330whp on the same dyno. Not a monster, but a good amount of horsepower in a white grandpa-Lexus.

youtube.com/watch?v=vPg4AjcqQVE

I want your jugs and pistons for my corvair project :)

Premium version? You dun fucked up

very nice

'12 GTI. APR Stage I tune, tinted the fog lamps, and lowered with VWR springs and Koni Yellows.

right now it just has the bed cap. was about to get a camper carpet kit for it but it got pegged by a rock and i'm having that fixed instead.

future plans:
>Carpet kit
>improve skid plate coverage
>install LED bar behind grille

Haven't done much recently. I need to do an oil change & valve cover gasket replacement soon, and I want to shadowline the window trim when it isn't a billion fucking degrees outside.

Nice, I'm envious. I love my car's Oxford Green paint but comparing the original condition 20+ year old paint to brand new Oxford is like comparing two completely different paint colors. I guess all metallic paintjobs are like that, though. I want to eventually get it completely resprayed in the same color but I can't really justify dropping likely more than twice what I paid for the car just for new paint, especially when it's just a shitty 525iA. I'm better off replacing it with a better E34.

Not a recent pic its from November last year

Done nothing to it lately.

>Dat Cop spec
cute i like these

you have a major fucking inferiority complex bruh

I want new wheels and tires

maybe a roof lip thingy idk

That's awesome man, I'm so jelly, I'v been wanting to do a gtx35 single conversion for ages now but shit just keeps coming up and I cant seem to get around to it.

Yeh I know what you mean with justifying the respray, the only reason i decided to go for it is because I don't ever plan on selling the car, so its worth it in the long run. But god what I would give to have seen one of these brand new in showroom condition back in the day.

I love this thing. How is it on maintenance?

I'd say it was definitely worth it on your car because the car itself is worth dropping that kind of money into. Like I said, mine is just a dime a dozen 525iA, so dumping a lot of money into it would be really stupid, unless it's for an engine and trans swap. If I dropped an S52 or S54 into it, then it would be a car worth splurging on.

At 180k it's been one of the most reliable cars I've owned
Literally nothing has gone wrong on it once

It's really unique

put a new downpipe on most recently prolly gonna get an adjustable clutch rod next as my GMPP clutch engages just off the floor as of now

what trim level you got? we probably share a transmission and other bits here and there.

Getting my LGT lowered soon, some user shopped how it would look for me. Exhaust coming after that.

My pig fat 4G Eclipse.

I love it to death, just bought it about two weeks ago.

Plastidip'd the wheels and the front section of the bumper.

Wanna lower it here soon, but that's not imperative.

Put new tires on it.

Really need to pull it apart and inspect everything, especially the timing belt.

Recently put some fresh stickers on the rear window and did a yellow fog light overlay to give it that sweet jdm style.

>Skyline
Status unknown after last hard drive. Misfiring, have to diagnose.
>RX7
Put R Magic mid pipe and unlabeled catback fart pipe on
>Laurel
Checked the oil and had tires balanced
>MR2
Nothing, it sits
>Mustang
It got an electric fan when I saw it last, but it also sits.

I have the 2.8 v6

I drove it to work and it got rained on. and then I washed it.

must be like driving a bus

Clear LED side markers, filled in a few rock chips, getting ready for paint correction and protection in a few days.

i like it, but i am not a fan of tire shine

Me either, that was how I got it back from the dealer after some warranty work.

I can't complain though, better detail than I've ever seen from a dealer before.

it's a bit on the large side

Words cannot describe how jelly I am.

Alignment, oil change, not washing it for two weeks

i like it
the brakes in miatas look so cute.

Are you the pizza delivery guy who got bitched at by some asspained soccer mom for hektik driving?

very tasteful, i like it

also, your tires look kinda bald

it makes me want a new bronco.
the expedition sucks imo

Sorry for potato quality picture. I'm not into cameras or phones.

Anyway, I got a new set of coils in the garage. Gonna lower her about 3 centimeters next week..

yeah the Expedition is nothing but a people hauler these days