Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2305
Last thread:
Toad Uprising Edition

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
ygorganization.com/category/decklists/ocg-decklist/weekly-ocg-decklist/
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12)
●OCG: Dimension Box Limited Edition (November 26)

●TCG: Rivals of the Pharaoh (September 15)
●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)
●TCG: Invasion: Venom (November 4th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● If you want to improve, netdeck and playtest constantly.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_Gear_Hunting_Hound_(later_anime)
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Glory on the Academia

2nd for waifu

>Toad on top looking smug as fuck
It knows

Devotion

Bootleg Burial for all those PK and Infernoid deck.

Pick up your denkos boys. It's most def gonna see a resurgence in play for the ritual meta if you're gonna play the deck. There's no way in hell what konami revealed won't make a splash with that not targeting removal token shitting monstrosity.

Too bad it's a Spirit Ritual.
Spirit needs their normal summon to make play. Most of them is also nomi.
And if you summon Spirit with the Ritual effect, most of them doesn't get their effect.

What's the best site to buy cards? I hear amazon is overpriced.

TCGplayer

I think the idea is to summon the ritual then the effect monster then the 2 spirit balls to gain card advantage.

yugiohcardmarket.eu if in Europe. I wish we had deals as retarded as them. For NA use yugiohcardprices and ebay since it list from multiple sources. Still check other sites individually because smaller ones aren't listed on there. Always shop for the best deal

Well, that means Denko doesn't have a place.
It's like putting Denko in BE or ABC.
We still don't know exactly how the deck will behaves, but seeing how Spirit mechanic works, I don't think it can afford the normal summon.

That card is pretty nice.pity the stats are shit.

The stats being shit is what balances it out. It's actually a well-designed card.

Pretty much you'd need to make a compromise between stuning or gaining card advantage.
But it does next to nothing.

>unaffected by other card effect
>just to actually trigger the battle floating effect
Isn't this a bit overkill?
You can't even Fortress him from grave even if you summon him properly.

Well you're using old knowlege of spirit cards to guess and im guessing the deck is going the nekroz route so well see. Personally i dont think they'll be doing much normal summoning like old spirits. Most of these old decks that never got support or were rejuvenated completely did a 180.

I dunno how you got putting denko in a perceived ritual deck to a BE and ABC comparison but ok.

>You can't even Fortress him from grave even if you summon him properly.
Just like you can't Skip Force ultimate ruri back from the grave, am I right?

FuckKonami-Eyes IwillMakeRanksIntoLevels-Dragon
Rank 7 DARK Dragon / Xyz / Effect
ATK 2500
DEF 2800
2 Level 7 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; until the end of this turn, this card's Rank is instead treated as its level, then you can Special Summon 1 Level 7 Pendulum Monster from your Graveyard. That monster's effect is negated.

Meh.

Its ATK being shit is its saving grace. If it had higher ATK you wouldn't be able to use it to crash into stuff to summon your much sought after Reactor Dragons.
It could have had higher DEF though, I guess. But it's fine, really. You summon it, burn, and then you crash it in the battlephase.

>rank 8 fodder
>burns them unless they get rid of it
>floats into wyvern to get the deck engine rolling
ancient gears are actually good now, this is amazing.

gonna guess having geartown on field with the summon reactor is part of the idea right?

So is UAGG/Golem still worth it?

Well, unlike Nekroz, the monster doesn't have discard effect for once.
And there's only one other Ritual monster left.
Unless they make another Ritual Spell, I don't see any chance they'll go full Nekroz.

Their other card is also a common support for Spirit.
Note that special summoned Spirit doesn't return to hand on EP.

>ancient gears are actually good now
Lol

They're still lacking plenty good non tribute monsters. Everything revealed so far shows they never be more than t2

so tour guide into sangan, then what do i search with sangan?

Hound and Wyvern are all they need now.
Both are searchable by catapult and geartown, and revivable with Fortress and Reborn. Both search each other as well. Once the meta slows down they'll be a definite threat.

That and the hound dog won't save the deck, but they might make tier 2 now. I'll post the other anime gears and let's see if there's anything good to work with.

> Ancient Gear Statue
>Earth Machine level 3
>500/800
>You can Tribute this face-up card you control; Special Summon 1 "Ancient Gear Golem" from your hand, ignoring the Summoning conditions.

Either make it work for the deck too or just let it summon any Ancient Gear from the hand.

>Note that special summoned Spirit doesn't return to hand on EP
Hmm I missed that detail.

>Have Ancient Gear Fortress on the field.
>Summon Ancient Gear Hound. Burn. Fusion summon Ancient Gear Devil. Your opponent can't negate the effects thanks to Ancient Gear Fortress.
>Burn with Ancient Gear Devil. Enter the Battle Phase and crash with Ancient Gear Devil.
>Summon Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon, attack, pop Ancient Gear Fortress
>Special summon back Ancient Gear Devil from the Graveyard.
>Attack and crash with Ancient Gear Devil again. Special summon another Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon
>Attack.

I prefer if it had a lonefire effect.

>Double Ancient Gear Hunting Hound
>Earth Machine level 5
>1400/1000
>Ancient Gear Hunting Hound ""Ancient Gear Hunting Hound "
>If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if a monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field: You can place 1 Gear Counter on that monster(s) (max. 1). At the start of the Damage Step, if a monster with a Gear Counter battles: You can destroy that monster.

Shit.

>Triple Ancient Gear Hunting Hound
>Earth Machine level 7
>1800/1000
>"Ancient Gear Hunting Hound" + "Ancient Gear Hunting Hound" + "Ancient Gear Hunting Hound"
>OR "Ancient Gear Hunting Hound" + "Double Ancient Gear Hunting Hound"
>This card can make up to 3 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

ABSOLUTE shit.

So, you actually can?
The general rule of thumb is that hexproof and unaffected only has effect in the field?
So I actually can use Monster Reborn on Kirin in opponent's grave?

Yeah, I don't think the anime will give us anything good unless shit completely gets changed for IRL release.

>Ultimate Ancient Gear Hunting Hound
>Earth Machine level 9
>2800/2000
>"Triple Ancient Gear Hunting Hound"1 "Ancient Gear" monster
>When Fusion Summoned, your opponent's LP is halved. This card can make up to 3 attacks during each Battle Phase. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

This would be fine if it didn't need the dreadful Triple Hound.

Yeah?
What the fuck made you think you couldn't?
Continuous effects don't apply on the graveyard, unless specifically stated (like Altenative's name change)

>you can use 3 Hunting Hound instead of Double + Hunting Hound
Well, that's good I guess.

it doesn't

>Ancient Gear Chaos Giant
>Dark Machine level 10
>4500/3000
>"Ancient Gear Hunting Hound" + "Double Ancient Gear Hunting Hound" + "Triple Ancient Gear Hunting Hound" + "Ultimate Ancient Gear Hunting Hound"
>Cannot be targeted by, and is unaffected by, your opponent's Spell/Trap effects. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls, once each. If this card attacks, negate the effects of all face-up monsters your opponent controls until the end of the Damage Step.

This is the worst summoning requirement in the game. This is worse than Armityle and Gate Guardian. And monster effects will ruin it.

JESUS CHRIST

This.

It's actually bait since I can't find clear ruling about it. Thank you user.

>Ancient Gear Chaos Fusion
>Normal Spell
>Send 1 "Polymerization" from your hand to the Graveyard, then choose 1 "Ancient Gear" Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck; banish a number of monsters from your Graveyard that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck equal to its number of Fusion Materials, and if you do, Special Summon its Fusion Materials from your Deck, Extra Deck or Graveyard, ignoring their Summoning conditions, but their effects are negated. Then, Fusion Summon the chosen Fusion Monster, using the Summoned monsters as the Fusion Materials.

> Send 1 "Polymerization" from your hand to the Graveyard
Absolute crap. Chaos Giant isn't worth it.

Also, Giant looks like shit with those dog heads.

they summoned it with a miracle fusion in the anime, theyre not going to print it like that without a way to cheat it out the same way.

Have you seen Divine Neos?

>Ancient Gear Magic Shield
>Equip Spell
>Equip only to an "Ancient Gear" monster. It gains 1200 DEF, also it cannot be destroyed by battle.

Absolutely worthless given how Devil was salvaged.

Divine Neos is still easier than that.

Heroes started this fuckery.

What should I change

>1 "Ancient Gear" Fusion Monster + 3 maybe 2 other "Ancient Gear" monsters
>You can also Special Summon this card (from your Extra Deck) by banishing 1 "Fusion" or "Polymerization" card from your graveyard (except "Diffusion Wave-Motion"), and the appropiate Fusion Material monsters (this Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon).

Are these summoning conditions for Chaos Giant worse or better?

The new Ancient Gear support is actually amazing and definitely puts them in the meta.

Devil means that Hound + any other AG is essentially a 2 card, 5 turn OTK. Not really 2 cards either since the second card can be any AG.

>Ancient Gear Reverse Fusion
>Normal Trap
>If an "Ancient Gear" monster(s) you control leaves the field by an opponent's card effect: Target 1 of those monsters; Special Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck that lists that monster as a Fusion Material. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.)

This is actually fucking fantastic, literally only making it a quickplay spell could improve it. So, this probably won't get printed, and if it does the nerf stick is beating it.

That's better, but it's still not worth running.

>a number of monsters from your Graveyard that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck
Monster in grave remember that they're summoned from ED.
But if they're ever flipped face-down they forgot it.
Does an Xyz monster flipped face-down with BoM, then destroyed, remember that they're summoned from ED in grave?

Why are you posting the anime versions like an autist when it's quite clear the printed versions won't be like them?
Devil and Hound having extra effects should tip you off.

>Ancient Gear Booster
>Continuous Trap
>Once per turn, if an "Ancient Gear" card you control activates an effect that would inflict effect damage: You can double that effect damage.

Shit.

I'm bored and it stirs discussion. It's fun to guess what changes might or might not be made.

what gears need is an "ancient gear brothel" where you can get a double summon OPT, or don't get the summon and boost your gears by 700 OPT, just enough so that ultimate golem doesn't die to lightning

>Ancient Gear Spark Shot
>Continuous Trap
>If exactly 1 "Ancient Gear" monster is Special Summoned from the Graveyard while you control no monsters: You can inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the Special Summoned monster.

Utter shit.

Hi,

Are harpies playable at a non meta but not utter trash level

Or they forgot to change the effect, like with Monkeyboard.

Triple dark law over that gay no name dark hero fag. There's only room for 1. And you running galaxy cyclone over twin makes no sense. It's not a deck that mills or can abuse it.

>Ancient Armageddon Gear
>Continuous Spell
>If a monster on the field is destroyed: Inflict damage to its controller equal to the destroyed monster's ATK on the field. Destroy this card during your next Standby Phase after activation.

This has nothing to do with Ancient Gears, it's just degenerate OTK support. I hope it's never printed.

Anyway, that's the last of it.

Also you're only running 1 shark to summon toad but your deck is filled to the brim with summons to enable it. Come on son..

>It's not a deck that mills or can abuse it.
He doesn't have that much discard fodder besides the Cyclone itself, which works sorta nicely with Summoner Monk

>Hound having extra effects
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_Gear_Hunting_Hound_(later_anime)
Not really.

>Devil
Anime version:
>Inflict 1000 Damage for each face-up spell card you control
>While this card is equipped with an Equip Card, it is unaffected by your opponent's card effects.
Well, doesn't really change much. The floating just isn't revealed in anime because it doesn't dies in anime.

>dies to Ragnazero +2

>it's just degenerate OTK support
I'm sure there will be janky FTK involving this.
Maybe something that involves Slumber and Kaiju Files.

So you think 3 backrow destruction in this day and age you think is sufficient? Look at his trap lineup ffs, imagine him going second facing down a board like that

>targets
lmao @ u

why even bother when it lets golem float and castel is already in every deck

Decisionguy is pretty cool man, he returns Shadow Mist to the hand from the graveyard.

I would play that in my Gandora FTK deck.

Cards that dropped out the meta since ff aren't a thing for 5 points sir.

You can use it twice.
And even though the targets float, it's still result in +1.
It's potential +4.

>on the turn it's summoned
If you ever worry about LIGHTNING, then it's not even your turn.

Anyone not in Europe able to get TDIL SE. I heard rumors it's only available in Euro?

Have you read the card? Specifically on who will receive the damage?

I just realized that Fast Dragon opens up for Ignister to be summoned in Speedroids.
Don't really know what I would drop for Ignister, but that's neat.

what about Melody to search malefic rainbow dragon

>not playing Symphonic pendulums alongside your Speedroids already to have access to Ignizzle
Slowgo

What can we expect from the leaks tonight?

Piss.
Out of my ass.

We already had leaks you mook.

>Mics gives extra normal summon when summoned
>Mics is also a level 5 Machine for CDI if you also run Quickdraw
It's a pretty good card, alright.

Leaks are over and they were lackluster. Go to org if you want to know what they were.

Dude. See a doctor.

Too bad it's never (NEVER ( N E V E R)) getting imported.

I am half chub already. The moment the new cards gets on Pro I'll be full on erect.

What card is this?

Scramble Union?

Can someone explain to me why it is sided, I understand why you wouldn't main it. Is it just to side it for game 2 when the cycle readers come out?

Hardly anything maindecks shit that warrants the use of Scramble and you'll win by the time its effect would be of any use.
No harm in maining one or two, other than it being a shitty pink card that does nothing for you if you open it, but that applies to a lot of other cards as well.

Almost every topping deck in japan was siding it
I assumed there was a reason

>In this episode of 5Ds: Bomber throws himself and his motorcycle at Rex Godwin, who turns out to be some sort of cyborg
This show.

Is this already usable, or I shouldn't even bother until all support is revealed?

Will Tewart even bring here properly? I'm scared she will become a Magi Magi girl.

Wait.

>no Cleavage
She's safe.

>Archive 404'd
Damnit, did someone save that stupid "Tewart summon thing"