/pg/ - Persona General

Processing:NEWS
>Trophies imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Portraits mega.nz/#!XNsmhBBK!DYqFkeSAT5R4LZrTBKV48CLks8A6jxNiDhcBzxACpG4
>Other Images imgur.com/a/IWoDf
>The Soundtrack can be found at domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>Final countdown events to P5 launch:
personacentral.com/persona-5-launch-countdown-and-tgs-live-streams/
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 will be releasing September 15th in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>FUCK GORO!
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/h3RIp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Makoto wins by default. Annefags on suicide watch. Ryuji got your girl.

G O R O

>people are already doing the Egypt dungeon
>we still don't know the context behind Makoto's picture

IS WORST BOY

Threadly reminder that it's canon and THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

Many boss dungeon mentioned they have met "the man in black mask". What if the black-masked man a.k.a Goro is the one who stole and twist the heart of the adults before PT does?

Just a reminder because people will surely be asking

We know of 4 Ultimate Persona's
We know nothing of Goro's Initial or Ultimate

A RIVER IN A DRY LAAAND

>goro
>black mask

And because I'm an idiot and I forgot to add it here's Yusuke story translated by a kind user
imgur.com/gallery/h3RIp

>Goro
>having an Ultimate

dude

>we still don't know the context behind Makoto's picture

Yes we do. We saw it. It happens before she joins.

Goro asks her to go to a meeting between the mob and the bak guys, pic happens, the party crashes the place, their pics get taken too.

Friendly reminder not to fall for the "Anne can't be romanced" meme

well, Madarame's been an asshole since Yusuke was three so that'd involve time travel or Goro being an evil toddler.

I just did last night

You don't think he'll have one?

Post yfw when we only have two confirmed romances

Makoto was already second, behind Potter, in the pre-release popularity poll. THEY KNEW.

IS BEST BOY.

B E S T

E

S

T

C O U P L E

O

U

P

L

E

Yeah, every boss is in asshole but they don't have power to create The Palace yet. After The Black Mask visited them, The Palace started to manifest.

So the Yakuza didn't banged her?

This tofu streamer seems to be not interested in girls

Does it even matter when the game shoves Makoto onto you?

Waifushitters BTFO

goro is worst boy

This shit happens at the end of the 5th dungeon.

I don't know which general is more obsessed with NTR /feg/, /fgog/ or this one

>all the doujins and fics about those two that will be written

If we could avoid romancing Marie then I would assume we can avoid her too

The kawakami screencaps user needs to come back soon because he was the furthest in the game right now.
I want to know why this happens so soon.

Melee : Keyboard or Mechanical Tentacle
Ranged : Rocket Launcher or Laser Gun

Is tofu's stream dropping frames for anyone else?

Remember to not fall into this bad Makoto meme while you are at it.

>大ボス(Big Boss)
>Shidou Battle 2nd-3rd Fight (シドウ戦 2戦目~3戦目)

Masayoshi Shido is the bald guy voiced by Shuichi Ikeda so unless he and Goro share one theme it cannot be Goro's.

What are the 4 ultimates?

Goro is best boy! Yuki also a best!

>P5 is KND

how is this a bad thing

He also apparently stole the hearts of the train driver and principal. Reason unknown for the time being. Morgana said that he has collected hearts too.

Nice to finally get some context here.

>Shuichi Ikeda
nice

I'd saying /feg/ since the cuckfags on there have deluded themselves to the point where they legitimately think the one FE:Fates character completely obsessed with your character is somehow the "cuck waifu"

Wait. What does stealing a heart equals to?

Arsene--> Satanael
Captain Kidd--> Seiten Taisei
Carmen--> Hecate
Johanna--> Unknown name

Don't Kid yourself Yusuke being fucked by Madarame will have more doujins that these two together
Fuck I still remember when we thought that he was a grown up DemiFiend, good times.

>Japan's love for P4 is always a wonder for me. A lot of them legit get nostalgic about it while playing it due to it being set in country side as oppose to the city
I guess that's the power of cultural differences. Though like half of the fanbase isn't even old enough to feel nostalgic by P4's setting.

Now that I think about it, the way P5 handles character issues is actually kinda shitty. With P3 they resolves their issues as the story went on, in P4 you had your party members admit their problems and then worked everything out in real world. In P5, their issues are caused by people around them and you literally use magic to fix everything, what is left to do after that?

Speaking of stealing hearts, is it fair to say that you have to fight their shadows first in order to do so? That seems to be the case so far.

Well at least we'll some nice fics about it

Crippling people and making them husks if things go really wrong.

So they can meet the sdult p3 and p4 casts and lesrn not all adults sre evil.

What's the meaning of this?

But PT did the same, right?

Here's the pictures for them

I dunno, I think there's something universal about the schoolkid issues these people have, as well as nostalgia for a small town that's seen better days.

The orange UI aesthetic invokes sunset pretty well too.

Well, isn't P5 the first time we've had villains who are really bad people?

It's basically like confronting someone's shadow without them actually accepting it. Morgana says that just killing the shadow basically renders a person a husk (like Yukino), so they need to actually make them repent to some extent to influence them in the real world.

i bet it'll be Madarame pimping Yusuke out to faceless Japanese men, because he's obsessed with money.

He has been doing the same thing what Phantom Thieves are doing. If that makes any sense.

Mom ignored her and focused on work maybe

no wonder the party feels so bland

it just feels like a retread of 4, along with another attempt at adachi

That her mom is hot!

"MOMMY DON'T TAKE AWAY MY COMPUTER! I THOUGHT I SAVED UP ENOUGH GOOD GIRL POINTS! GIMME TENDIES"

>mom i want muh chicken tendies

What stream are we watching?

>actually I'm looking at /pg/ and all this waifu talk is funny but I don't want to be force shipped with a certain someone...
NO, DON"T DO THIS, STOP LOOKING AT US, WE'RE FILTHY

Yeah, thaks, that's what I wanted to know.

Goro is the worst character in any Persona game. I'd even take Marie back, at least she was cute.

Sweet.

>Mommy why are you making me dress like this, im a boy! And why are you making me wear that cage over my pee-pee?

It's a shitty rehash of P4 in every way and yet this place is going to be packed with contrarians that hate P4 and think P5 is good for months. /smtg/ already soft merged back with us but at this point both of us need to just die, both series are shit and dead.

Fuck off burgers

Did some quick difficulty testing.

Normal:
Single Jack-o 4exp 149JPY
Double Jack-o 8exp 298JPY
Bicorn 6exp 165JPY

Hard:
Same as normal

Challenge:
Single Jack-o 1exp 59JPY
Double Jack-o 3exp 119JPY
Bicorn 2exp 66JPY

>Who are you? Where's my mom?

Shit taste. Marie was the absolute worst.
At least Goro is smug and hilarious.

>that message stacking

Lmao

So we get to fight baldfag thrice? Well, at least we'll get to hear his theme twice ingame

Goro is way cuter than Marie and I'm not even a fag

>Orpheus is there
>Thanatos is there
>Messiah is there
>basically all 3 Personas of P3 protag

>meanwhile no Izanagi no Okami
Is he already in the game or something? I fully expected him to be DLC as well.
Also no Orpheus Telos either while we're at it.

And no P1 and P2 Personas at all either.

What gives?

Atlus : P3 is best Persona

What did she mean by this?

>And no P1 and P2 Personas at all either.
holy fuck
it sells like shit now
nobody gives a fuck about your fucking games or stories or characters except this same tiny circlejerk of people crying over pictures of nyarlathotep for 16 years and counting

Stop this meme already

Futaba's Dungeon: As Written By David Cage

>red light

hmmmm

Even as a shitty obvious villain, Goro is still a billion times better than that annoying cunt Marie, it's impossible to make a worse character

Yet that makes you sound incredibly faggy. More so than me, and I'm actually gay

No fucking shit she got hit by a car, look at the light right above the car. She wasn't supposed to be walking.

What demon is this?

What's wrong with being a faggot?

>you can't complete a dungeon in a day

Lol

Nice job atlus

new golden hands

>rainbow cum

they're not even being subtle

Futaba dresses like me at home!

Futaba best girl

You guys only say this because you're used to shitty characters like Goro. At least Marie wasn't another shitty smug anime MUH JUSTICE guy.

Nice projection user, there literally was no subtext in my post but you have to at like a rabid moron and spout implications anyway.
My point was that if they're doing throwback costumes and music DLCs for previous games, they could've used this opportunity to milk the P1 and P2 personas as well.
And again, I'm shocked Izanagi no Okami is not available at all.

There definitely is a lot of P3 pandering there espcially if you include Labrys personas as well considering she's a P3 char.

>Atlus is the best
>more personas from p4

>implying Yusuke x Anne is not the real ship

All I'm doing is maxing parameters and then going to go after girls so you faggots can stop shitposting. I'm going to have the shittiest personas.