ask in the Veeky Forums channel

>helpful links
tanks.gg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOpWgxNAHE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PC Chieftain when?

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE EVEN PLAY THE FUCKING GAME

ALSO I'M CHAT BANNED FOR A BIT SO I CANT TELL THEM THEY ARE WORTHLESS PILES OF TRASH

third for decent thread
tho id enjoy if you wouldnt shill nopan

you only have to create a tank game that could take the wot player base away and WG will give you all you desire.

Over a year ago
:^)

>open NOFUN link
>see this
>Blackskys
>blacks kys
>blacks kill yourselves
LITERALLY REPORTED

well you could have made the new one instead of arguing and it would be a Nopan free OP

or you could just report him for being a cunt in general

NOFUN is ogre, it's time to move on.

You got some juicy stories, or why do you say this?

i didnt want to
i made the last thread and i dont wanna become the guy thats responsible for creating threads
Tbh i like him cause he got me my first meme conversation earlier today

that's ok ich. It's actually nice to share the Op creating burden altough we seem to have different views, i hope we can come to an understanding so that the general may prosper.

next time maybe

He he meme (in homer's voice)

That logic lmao, you lead 1 person so they all must be assholes, Clinton would love that kind of argument

Swegish tank when? 9.17?

atleast you get it
ppl can have different opinions and still get along
i dont wanna silence you but i dont want to silence my own criticism either

>trading shots with a tiger I at about 150m
>he pokes from behind a hill, snapshots me without aiming and retreats
>I miss 3 fully aimed shots at him
>he's 80% of my aiming circle
>the shot goes to the lowermost part of the circle and hits the ground way way WAAAAY before him
>3 times in a row
time for a break then

>aiming

hope you learned your lesson

What can I expect from the 13 75? I'm having some fun in the 12t, even if it does see tier 9 far too often.

same gun but you face t10 so draw your conclusions. If you care about stats pack that skillammo, if you don't try to get assistdmg and go for targets you can pen and preferably kill in a clip

It handles better than the 12t and reloads very fast. If you liked the 12t you will still like the 13 75. Got the ace after like 20 battles in it I think? Pretty fun.

A decent t7 scout that requires a lot of APCR. Since it's been buffed so many times, the expected damage is low, so you can pad the shit out of your wn8.

its a good tank and fixes most of the problems the 12t has, more gun depression, better mobility
the gun is pretty lackluster for its mm and you should atleast load half gold, the more gold you spam the better the tank performs

>tfw paddin does not equal winnin

>1.2k damage is purple WN8
How many clips is that? Two?

>33% wr
??????????????

more like 1,5

played it on the weekend and even 3k dmg and 2k spotting couldn't carry that shit

It has a really bad w/r with pretty much everyone I know.

yes, two
its a better 12t, faster, better gun stats, can mount a vstab. just like the 12t, you arent going to challenge armored enemies from the front, so the penn is good enough. dont load half gold unless you are rich or retarded

>you arent going to challenge armored enemies from the front
Which I'm inevitably going to end up doing anyways because my team somehow managed to suicide to it and there's no room to flank anything in World of Corridors.
The fact that the tank in question will be an IS-3 (and that's best case scenario) rustles my jimmies.

Tank sale when?? I'm sitting on sweet 8 million, because I want at least one Tier 10 and Tier 9, but there hasn't been a sale in ages (it feels).

tier 9 and 10 wont be on discount for some time, probably not before christmas
they only put those tanks on sale like twice a year and the last one wasnt too long ago

I think they do it more often nowadays, with all those top of the tree specials and all. But I always seem to miss them, because I don't play regularly...

i don't know how big a sale you want but t8-t10 is 15%off this weekend in eu

But hey, nowadays the community is voting the tanks for top of the tree, so we're guaranteed with a nice variation of russian tanks on sale)))))))

oh shiet you are right

what tank to get?
Jagdtiger, Conqueror or WZ 1111111

i also got unlocked: E 100, Jagdpanther 2, VK 4502A, Obj 416, ltwt, T30, M49, AMX 50 120, WZ 120

i think i wont be able to get more than two tier 9's and would prefer two of the first list

Conq is cutest

WZ-111 1-4 probably my favorite T9 heavy + the 113 is currently meta & good in competitive modes.

Would you protect this smile?

Anyone else have problems rearranging their ammo-type order?

Who wouldn't?

Whoever created NOPAN is fucking deluded.
Coming back to NOFUN and trying to restart it while doing some ethnic cleansing of players who'll never come back was the sensible idea; the oldguard of decent players would eventually have come back for a campaign knowing the rest had returned.
But creating a new clan? That was just full-on retarded. There'll never be enough people to fill NOPAN up. I'll give you three months before you're as dead as NOFUN, if not any worse.

But I like the clan logo better

the logo/name is trash though, which is a shame

Not if you're into anime ^_^

why would I wan't to print anime related stuff on my tank even if I liked anime? i like ice cream but i'm not gonna join an ice cream clan

youtube.com/watch?v=SOpWgxNAHE8
>3rd wot sponsored video recommended this week
atleast they got smart and recommended them to play training rooms first
na is really shilling their ded server lately
also they didnt put a limit on how many times you can use the invite code
its almost like they kinda start to realize that they have to cater to the community if they want an alive game

I'm a certified weeaboo, and I still think NOPAN's logo is hidoi, desu.

How's the T-44? Had lots of fun in the T-43.

What tier do you start getting tanks where armor makes a difference

never vs competent people.

t5 russian and jap heavies vs tomatos

what does the invite code give?

dunno didnt tell but the code is "CRUSHINGIT" and i think the other ppl that shilled wot had the same invite code so its probably not hard to find

Whats your favorite comment after a kill?

The nice and simple "sure"?
The "nice hacks" from the uninitiated?
Or the good ole "gold noob" from the top tier heavy?

its alright
if you liked the t43 you will like it aswell
its still a tier 8 medium so its mediocre at best by default, atleast its fast and sneaky

"Please kill yourself"

never got that one

Get an fv304 or CGC, or really M53/55 or tier 6 usa arty

i like to say the n-word to trigger normies

oooh i should have known that if you want to be topclass saltminer you should play arty

oh no that reflects bad on your clan

being chat banned is the worst. I can't relieve my anger through banter so I cant play more than 5 games per 2-3 hours without having to just stop

slavs seem to like to wish cancer on people
i find that a bit unsettling tßh

>kill someone in their LT aggresively hugging their enemy like an idiot
>"fuk u arty"

i noticed they also like to pm and tell me about how they like to fuck dogs but maybe google translator tells me something wrong

And it just gets worse in the next patch, when they disable chat altogether...

just battle chat with enemies

I shit talk teamates way more anyways and if an enemy triggers me I can message them after the battle

any real unicum communicates with their allies via gun barrel motion signals anyway.

yes pm's written in slav runes and polish gibberish are nice aswell

i think this will be good for the general. If people can't vent their anger in allchat the numbers of saltpms should rise and the general will be full with the fruits of that labour

this tbqh

>implying anyone considers browsing a chinese shitposting forum a legit alternative to using battlechat in wot
only a shitposter with unimagineable levels of power would come here cause they turned off battlechat

i don't expect them to come here but since they can't vent the anger they will pm more often like that guy that wrote to you because of blackskys. You can then provoke them to give you even more salt since they didn't just put a comment in allchat and left to garage. And after that you can post your PM encounter here wich will be of higher quality than most allchat messages.

>implying this much
He is saying no battle chat will lead to more PMs, and more PMs will lead to more PM memes to post in the general

i hadnt considered that
that sounds pretty comfy tBh

Whats it mean when the keep pointing there gun at my ass?

it means it's time for you to charge the enemy

It an be a comfy light tank with good matchmaking. It's still sluggish but the reload is better and more flexible. Gun handles like shit as all the other french guns.

It's also a good excuse to post this 1.1k base XP loss from before courageous resistance was a thing.

>with good matchmaking

>only 1,1k exp
wtf did you do?

>when your only friend stops playing
w-what do i do now?

this game breaks the spirit of many men.You either carry on on your path or fade away like your friend

Who was it?
Rib

stop playing

>when there is no arty so you can actually have an enjoyable game.

that's a good post game screen layout, I'll have to steal that for the next memes I post

Thats, because I don't have mods I either do that or this.

Thanks* even. Its annoying trying to get all the stuff in without posting all the windows.

When you are dropping and styling.

So I'm back after a long break. I have a bunch of German/American/Russian tanks.

Are the heavies/meds of the other countries good? Pls gif small overview of the remaining nations.

pls

shit/mediocre/op
good guns/good depression+ armor/good derps + armor/

>didnt read your post carefully
oops

Brit med 5-7 fast like sonic pea shooters.
Brit med 8-10 Main battle tank designs so highly effective in all rolls.
Brit heavies 5-7 Slow as fuck but strong as fuck armour but lacking guns.
Brit 8 heavy Literally the tier 8 med with a better turret and bullshit OP accuracy
Brit 9-10 Very competitive effective vehicles. 4

French heavies - No armour but excellent guns and get autoloaders 8-10

Czech meds - no armour but fast with good guns tier 6 is borderline OP.

consider playing the czech tanks. I am on the 5th level now and like it a lot.
Also, I'd recommend you to get the open test client and play the tops yourself. Also trying the tier 9 tanks in stock on the test server is a good idea to feel the suffering. I mean, test is test, but at least you can get the idea of what you have to go through.

Thanks guys

Why is there nobody on the NA Veeky Forums channel?

I had to actually go create one.

Cause i havent got home yet to sit in it.