Vindictus General

Delia is still the best edition

FREE Level Up Gear - vindictus.nexon.net/news/16732/level-up-boost-event
FREE Shitty Outfitters - vindictus.nexon.net/news/17060/golden-coin-event

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

>Joining a guild
Open the guild window and search for the guild (East: no_fun or West: pawnshop for NA guilds)

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, you may also whisper a guild admin to speed up this process.
(We do this so that we know you're a huge faggit and not some filthy fucking pub.)

>The Guilds
EAST: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
WEST: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers

Previous thread:

fuck off all thickfags

thick male characters when

now

Take a screenshot of the last storage chest in your inventory and post it

Thick is justice.

OBSOLETE

I disagree, the ass is nice, but muscled thighs and toned legs are where muscle girls truly shine.

Also, bare shoulders and upper back.

I'm installing this game right now so I wanna know some things.

Is this already dead?
Does it needs too much fucking time?
Can you customize your characters in a great way?

Yes

>Dead game

Really?

No, but it's hard to find people to play with most of the time. Especially people that want to play with you.

>Mostly until you hit endgame, and if you're on West NA
>Not right now with the event going on
>Yeah, it's the best I've ever played as far as fashion goes, but it's based around specific characters instead of classes.

What class is good to play here?

All of the characters/weapon types are fun in their own ways. None of them are super gimped, they can each contribute a good portion of damage in a raid boss with other players.

Look for one that looks interesting to you and roll with it.

Lol

Any class but Lynn

>tfw thick vella and delia come on my boat and compliment me on my arisha's thickness

Thick makes the world go round.