/drg/ Danganronpa General : What's imposter real face ?

Last thread hit image limit! Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in january 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>New DRV3 Trailer, Reveals Cast & more
youtube.com/watch?v=7c7O-bRYsY8

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [FUTURE and DESPAIR ARC EPISODE 10 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/zx1b0fzb

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-W_P7rMQRA
a.pomf.cat/kajwfu.webm
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59016232
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-boys-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-kodaka
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-ryko-otonashi-and-misaki-asano
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash Chiaki's blood from it!

Saw you guys talking about movies earlier.

Watched "John Dies at the End" the other day. I really enjoyed it, especially this beginning sequence.
youtube.com/watch?v=O-W_P7rMQRA

I'm gonna go watch this Scary Movie now with Bijin-san, I hope it isn't that scary, I want to show his how brave and manly I am, see you guys in an hour or so.
Close, but not quite.

Fixed

Does John die at the end?

So Aoi being a mastermind pretty much confirmed.

ROLLING FOR GOZU.
7 = DELET THIS
2,4,6,8 = EXTEND
1,3,5,9 = POST IT

>mfw i can't tell if band-aid is shooped or not

Well, time to me get some rest.

Fuckally idn't know that they weren't shopped and actually plastered on the monitor.

That would be a spoiler.

Why did they make our boy Juzo a faggot?

he was always a faggot user.

To punish you for having shit taste

>Juzo
>faggot
I see nothing unusual here.

See

I genuinely think that Juzo being gay for Munakata is okay, especially in the way they portrayed it. He is just not loving men, but his love for Munakata is so powerful he started develop romantic feelings for him. I think that's fine. The real problem of this is how little Munakata is fleshed out . We know he is reliable but I would have like a bit more to show what made another man love him.

>Junko even has a fucking Monokuma decoration on her phone
Gee, guys, sure she's innocent

Well, Monokuma wasn't really a thing back then. It's just look like a cutesy bear

>Junko
>Innocent
You can only pick one

He always was one.

Well, I mean, when headmaster locked her in school with the other classmates, there were ravaging people in Monokuma masks already. no?

Yea, but this is before the Monokuma masks

this one

I mean, he should've known that she's connected to the incident somehow, seeing all this Monokuma stuff, and he still gave her a shelter.

I'm so out of it I won't even ask how /drg/'s day was.

She a good kid. She din du nottin

Well...at least not all of his classmates hate him, r-right?

Well, then you don't deserve to hear it

How was your day, user?

Well my days of Kiri-posting are over so kind of bad. But its the weekend now so...

Why are they over, user? Are you just giving up?

WHY DIDN'T THEY CALL THE POLICE????

Dumb talented kids think they're better than everyone else.

There was a mass protest going on with the reserve course outside so the police probably weren't able to reach them

"Hello, police? Some girl in our school said some stuff about despair and we think she can be dangerous, can you come to our school and check on her"

Kiri-user is no more. Last episode was the final nail in the coffin for me. I'm just done. It would take a miracle to restore me but at this point I've given up.

"Hello, police? One of our friends have been kidnapped and some woman with combat knifes almost killed one of our classmates." Solved.

>some woman with combat knifes almost killed one of our classmates.
There's your problem right there.

Japanese police are conditioned to not believe that women are dangerous.

>One of our friends have been kidnapped
Who and what proofs did they have?
>some woman with combat knifes almost killed one of our classmates
Remember how Akane and Nidai was fighting and breaking the walls in the classroom? I think fights like that are pretty common in this school.

I want to hug Kyoko and kiss her!

So you're just giving up, I see. Where's your strength!? Are you nothing but a weakling!?

Don't lecture me on strength. I went through my waif's untimely demise with my head held high, but the hope is just gone now. I'm all that remains, but I am not weak...

Nya

At least we have our Kiri-Kitty!'

If you're not weak, then how come you've given up? A truly strong person never gives up! A truly strong person keeps believing and holds his head high, come what may!

a.pomf.cat/kajwfu.webm

My day is about to end, right now.

"Your"? I never signed any contract.

I did, once.
I have just changed. As the summer changes to cold fall, so do I change. I have just accepted the inevitable.
Ever since you have showed up, I have gotten nothing but despair. You are my despair, cat.

Sign my contract into degeneracy.

>I did, once.
I still do.

Monaca never said "mine"

... Offer is still on the table since there's seems the be a lot of ghosts in the area.
Lots of cookies!!

I already got you to record a vocaroo, degenerate. Now calm down..
At least I am not edgy.

Please!!

Give me the kitty and there won't be any victims.

BACK THE FUCK OFF

No.
No times two.

want to fuck Kittigiri's soft pussy

I ain't afraid of no ghost. But do I have to call you "Boss"?
I don't have a cat.

>not Kittygiri
Step up your pun game

Post cute juzos!

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59016232

This weeks polls are here! Vote as many people as you want as many times as you want!
I appreciate every vote and will love you forever!

Best Boys:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-boys-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-kodaka

Best Girls:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-ryko-otonashi-and-misaki-asano

Discuss these thighs.

>something at the crotch
I hope it's censorship, and not the grim outcome I think it is

Was the reason Juzo was so pissed at Naegi before the game because of Naegi actually beating Junko instead of being a miserable blackmailed failure?

I'd fuck 'em.

Indeed, you have changed... For the worse that is

Need more flesh spilling out of the thigh highs.

It's Friday motherfuckers!

Reply to this post with a dangan related image or sprite, and if you roll a 7 I'll redraw it

>inb4 1 off

Ya finally did it souda guy
Be right back

YES!

SOUDA!!

Thanks Celes! Can't wait!

Nope. Monaca has no idea why Akane calls me that, but she can keep on! It's cute

He was always a slave to the cock.
Bet he gave up his ass virginity to some faceless guy so that his first with Munakata would smoothly.

Do I get anything else?

>implying Juzo isn't saving himself for Munakata
I have no doubt Juzo is a filthy faggot, but I also have the same thoughts about him saving himself for Munakata.

>In a single shot within the trailer blonde kun is missing
So is he kill?

Yeah no.
First time would be so total mess and Just would probably despair out of pure embarrassment.

Juzo? More like homo lol

He'll be the big bad for this very reason, won't he?

haha fucking good look celes

>First kill in danganronpa 1 was the supposed heroine
>First kill in danganronpa 2 was a supposed survivor from danganronpa 1
Nah. First kill is gonna be hoperobo or the spikey hair dude. And then in the second the supposed female MC we have now will die