fastestlaps.com/create-comparison
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>slow RWD. for what purpose?

Godmeme

memegodmachine

I cant wait for these to get cheap in 10 years

meme but still pretty gud

lmao

It's ok. Not terribly bad, but terribly good either because of the engine choice.

>new BRZ is sexier and sportier
>new 86 is hideous and looks like it's melting

The choice just got easier

... pic related

What the fuck Toyota

what this site called?

outside of Veeky Forums its very well liked and i guarantee some will wish they bought one once it leaves production.
>"you will miss me when i'm gone"

tiny white american dicks.org

Wrong picture fuck.

too expensive. The real question is, should you by an older frs/brz or pay 10grand more just for a couple more horses and some frilly shit?

>a weeb mememachine for the weeb crowd

all this boasting about RWD and they gave it a gutless engine

It's a perfect platform if you're looking to play around with it.

If you're willing to put a real engine in it*

Not enough displacement for people who like NA engines. Best you'll get out of it is 200whp. Having the 2.5L option would be nice.

>7 litres
lel

>10grand more just for a couple more horses with retarded new look
>get used then spend a few hundred for a simple tune
Not even a question

>more compact then a 2.x litre boxter 4
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

lel

[[[[citation needed]]]]

At least you can get hectik in the meme machine

:(

focus st oversteers too

>Been seeing these comparison charts for years
>Still have no idea where they're from

Sure it's faster than the Slowbaru but the whole time you're thinking about how you could've had the V8. Not worth the buyer's remorse.

why can't it be both?

This. Buying a non-V8 Ford is cucking yourself. Buying a FWD Ford is asking every person you meet to fuck your wife.

The just get the V8 version you cuck

What
When the new 2017 models got announced i visited a bunch of car websites for the news and every comments section was filled to the brim with laughing at the 5hp 'upgrade' and how big of a let down the car still is
Its certainly not that well liked outside of Veeky Forums

fastestlaps.com/create-comparison

>It's not about the power u guise xDDDDDDD
>It's about how well it drives!!!!!

its a meme.

I wont lie, I really like the look of the 86. It's a great looking car. So good, in fact, that people will often mistake it for a much faster car. And thats all you really need to know about it.

Why the fuck would they produce a car, that looks like that, and is able to get passed by a minivan, or that feels underpowered when you go up a hill.

Literally all it would take is a turbo. The fucking torque curve on the 86 is fucking stupid low already.

Looks nice but makes no power.

Could have been so great.

>7 litres V8

That's banned in Yurop

Car websites basically live off of memes in order to generate pageviews.

That, and sponser money.

>N/A V6 vs a TURBOCHARGED 4 cyl

Comments sections, not the articles themselves. Granted, some of the articles too were scoffing at the 'upgrade' but none mentioned that its still fucking slow

>N/A V6
Flat 4 ya dingus

Are you retarded? The brz/FRS is N/A stock if it did have a turbo then Veeky Forums wouldn't be bitching about the slowbaru

>IM ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED YOU GUISE XDDDD

>spoon feeding retards

This. If it were closer to 200kW it'd be a much better car.

I have one. I love driving it but I think it definitely needs more power. Going to supercharge it in the very near future with forged internals. There will always be haters and that's totally fine, but driving them is a blast.

I have a delicious tuning tune on it to get rid of the 4k rpm torque dip as well as a few fancy things on a different map like autoblip and flat foot shifting

Drive one decide for yourself. Or listen to Clarkson, or autocar. Rather than asking a whiny bunch of jelly fags on Veeky Forums who won't be able to afford one for another 15 years.

Top speed out by 8 mph, yea that's a reliable source.

You think that's bad try doing a comparison of the FR-S, GT86 and BRZ on that site then look at the 0-62 times for the 3 identical cars.

>FWD
>ferd

>auto blip
>flat foot shifting

Why not just get an auto at that point?

It's an anonymous image board you fucking tool, don't be a fucking autistic child and refuse to help other people out.

i guess buying a Toyobaru makes you the wife

Buying a Ford in general is like supporting Hillary and literally being a member of Black Lives Matter.

See everyone can shitpost

>Buying a non-V8 Ford is cucking yourself. Buying a FWD Ford is asking every person you meet to fuck your wife.
Buying a non-V8 car is cucking yourself. Buying a FWD car is asking every person you meet to fuck your wife.
FTFY

Godmeme

>for a few thousand bucks you can make the same hp with more torque in a ka, no turbo, than this thing
The FA was meant to be turbocharged and thrown in the WRX. What it's doing in this thing I just can't tell you.
The miata is just a better car.

>drive a honda crv thats probably older than most of the posters on Veeky Forums
>it can barely manage 90hp in its current state
>bench racers and bus-goers whining about 200hp

cool story bros.

fuck did she mean by this

So anyone with a fastfood salary can afford it, eventually ricing it.

god i fucking hate these people

Poorfag
lol

But it looks so cool

FR-S BTFO

>Wasting money on a new car that loses 50% of its value when you drive it off the lot
Rich people aren't rich because they throw money away faggot.

Not liking how these 2017 models are looking, the rear end especially with that thin flimsy looking spoiler and uglier taillights

>Implying
>Waiting 10 years
Just admit to being retarded

>I don't like the spoiler
>I don't like the tail lights
C U C K
U
C
K

Better than slow FWD

Godmachine

another edgelord that likes to throw the cuck word, it looks worst than before. Calm down your balls

The FR-S is trash. I work at a Toyota dealership, all of the technicians hate it. It has a weak engine, runs like crap, and just isn't very fast at all.

you can thank Subaru for the shit engine. Even a Camry is faster, Toyota really should've developed an engine for themselves

They should have released it in early 2000s and offered a turbo option.

E C O B O O S T
C
O
B
O
O
S
T

nice meme

Where can I get that tune? Did you compare it with other tunes before choosing that one? What made you choose it?

I'm interested in losing my torque dip

>he got the shitty antenna version instead of the shark fin

>not liking the RC car antenna

makes the car look like alf alfa.

Who do I murder to get a Toyota I4 in this thing?

You're that tranny chasing faggot in /mtfg/ aren't you. God damn it.

Niiga my monte carlo is faster than that geo in a toyota suit

It's just a separate map I can switch to with the cruise control lever. Just for fun.

Delicious Tuning Stage 1 kit on their website

So just do what I did and put a fucking sharkfin on it and call it a day.

There's already a car for that.

>Pro tip: I'm talking about the mustang.

Guess what. The old v6 is fucking faster than that toyobaru.
See
You don't even need to bring the ecoboost into this, the old s197 v6 3.7 is faster too and you can get one for 10k.

>driving a v6 mustang

Kill yourself

>Driving a Toyobaru/frslow

C U C K
U
C
K

fun sports car

Driving a v6 mustang might as well be the literal definition of cuck

God machine.
People who drive cars for a profession love it.
The only people that hate it have never driven it and can't afford it.

>why I bought a manual ecoboost for cheaper than a brz

It all depends on the driver desu.