/5N@F/ General

Dance Dance Like It's the Last Last Night of Your Life Life, Gonna Get You Right Edition

Previous Thread: >Links to purchasables
FNAF 1 - 4: store.steampowered.com/sub/80443
FNAF Sister Location: store.steampowered.com/app/506610
FNAF BOOK: amzn.com/B019HC4EQ2
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Zeemap: zeemaps.com/map?group=1130935

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/VkKMKGcK
picosong.com/Tc37/
pastebin.com/3RjysdMz
picosong.com/T4Uv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for boxer bons

I like this, it's a good thing.

Reposting my Seagoon/Porkpatch lemon

pastebin.com/VkKMKGcK

It was my first time writing gay so I'm surprised I didn't butcher it.

Thanks

picosong.com/Tc37/
Here's this again.

Took me a moment to get that.

Her enthusiasm for everything is adorable

>can't get our Benefactors' jokes immediately
I'm afraid I'm going to have to assign you to Integration Unit 8. There you will spend 48 hours learning how to circl- uh, properly appreciate the genius of Our Glorious Patrons. Once your time is up there will be a mandatory 300 question exam and a 5 page paper extolling the virtues of The High Lord and His Compatriots. Failure to do so will result in immediate exile.

Sounds like certification exams.
Except with exile and essays instead of paying 200 bucks to take it again.

I still don't get why 24 is funny.

There's a really good sense of moment in this picture to the point that I'm a little surprised it was drawn by Snax. Not that I don't like her style, but most of the time she draws motionless posing characters; it never occurred to me that she could draw action as well.

>I still don't get why 24 is funny.
Spongebob episode reference

If you meant movement in that, then it's only the punching bag in a dynamic state. Punchbon is still posing with an arm outstretched, instead of actually punching.

Punchy is a master at the one inch punch, even if she is wearing boxing gloves.

The stance for the one inch punch has the legs in the opposite position.

beep beep, proper robo rabbit coming through

Part 39 in the ongoing adventures of Mike Schmidt and his newererest roommates.

Roommates - Chapter 39 (The Careless Friends): pastebin.com/3RjysdMz

Wut?

Oh look, someone gave a Halo armor tits, hips and, bunny ears. How novel.
not that it looks particularly good, but it's something.

>Following dated protocol
Just draw DeshMangle with her tits against tight fabric and write an essay on which Roommates Furry you would fuck and any transgressions are nullified.

I wouldn't mind seeing either of those, actually.

>Halo
>No snout or sun visor on the helmet
>Big blocky shoulder pauldrons
>Chest is uncovered, unsegmented
>Feet are just blocks
If you're going to make "lol space marine" references, you go to Doom, anyway. Don't call something derivative by comparing it to another biter.

>3 days
I can't wait for Roommates to end before they get to the fireworks factory

Looks like a Halo helmet to me. I don't really care about the specifics.
Never really liked the game anyway.

I want to shoot her in the ass with a paintball gun

Why ruin perfection?

Imagine the jiggle, the red and yellow paint splattering and soaking into sky blue fur as she gives a moritified shriek. Imagine if she's into it.

no

Fine, take the fun part of an ass popping away. I still want to paint her. The stuff you can wash out, she'd make a fun canvas.

Shit I thought it was Thursday, lost a day.

That's pretty fucked.
Do you even keep a scheduled anymore or are you just living one moment at a time?

No organisation what so ever.
It's fine, sometimes I get it the other way and regain a day.

I like these colors. Use 'em more.

I kinda miss when people were pairing these two up.

i guess

Just the same ole colours with a filter atop.

I've been there. The lack of pressure to do anything is nice but you're always dealing with that existential angst of being a shitty layabout.

Never liked Withered Bonnie when it came to shipping. I always thought he was better for straight spooks or sympathy related stuff.

We should delete zeemaps, IRC, asset rips, amazon, and the writing/voice archives since nobody uses them anymore and it clutters the OP. If someone asks for any of them we can just link it.

Delete your router settings faggot.

picosong.com/T4Uv/
Working at Freddy's can be dangerous.

I mean from the OP. They should still be around if everyone needs them, but I don't really see the point in having them in the OP since it's not like there's a regular need for any of them.

The OP is a resource depot and has no other function; it is pointless to delete them from there and don't pretend it's not for some skewed sense of tidiness.

You monster.

Zeemaps, asset rips, and the link to amazon I'll agree with, but the archives and the IRC are still sort of relevant to the thread.

The asset rips are really helpful for OCfags needing assets and references. The ONLY thing that should be gone is Zeemaps. If we aren't having meetups, why have it?

>mike wants to get back at bonbon for her shouting him awake all the time
>plans to repay in kind
>when he does it he catches her masturbating to a Bob poster with a cutout of his face taped over Bob's

We do have those though. It's just that nobody uses Zeemaps for it. At best it's just a dumb little trivial thing to see who lives were.

If zeemaps were gone any fantasies I have left of user teaming up to tie me up and gang-rape me die. Don't kill that for me.

Just so you guys know I havent improved very much

Alright see you next year

It's not very much improvement we seek, it's you.

IT'S THE

>benis will never cum inside of you

>get a Bad Dragon dildo with cum tube
>name it Benis
Badda bing badda boom.

I still love you, Benis.
Who is that supposed to be though?

an inside purple that was not yet shared with the thread.

>that Penny reference
Must be real interesting living in one of the apartments below the Wreck, especially after the ruckus following Beanie's rescue.
Also, it was nice getting a little bit more backstory on Goldie.

SKYPE GROUUUUUP

>ask thread why people like Benis so much
>"watching him improve" is always one of the first replies
Hmm...

What did Tommy Wiseau do to deserve being framed?

where

I think when they say this they are referring to when he used to draw barely coherent blobs and now draws cartoons.

looks kind of like lucifer

It's nice to see in everybody, but that doesn't mean it's required if they make up for their lack of technical skill in other ways.

Stickfox please.

I like Benis for his storytelling and how he hides thing, he understands subtlety.

the only thing benis understands is being gay

Is this a meme?
It's always meme with you.

Why is Mangle so dumb

>twf i'm just here for the lewds

It's not a meme you dip.
Her brain is spaghetti.

It's the 16th, so it's past time for another update on Alcoholic Animatronics. This was scheduled for yesterday, but was postponed to the new thread.

First things first, we were paying attention to the comments made last time, particularly regarding a lack of characterization in Bombay's bots. I understand very well why it is people feel that way; even having been working with Bombay on the game for a while now, I'm still not too sure on some of the characterizations myself! A lot of this seems to stem from the fact that the initial progress on the game was focused on art, so there hasn't been a lot of character development done so far that I've seen. That's the reason we're focusing on the characters first this time around, as they truly are the driving force behind the game. That being said, the way things are right now, there isn't likely to be too much characterization to see outside of the game itself. The game is a fairly large undertaking; especially so for Bombay, who is in charge of both the art and the writing (the two biggest aspects of the game). As a result, he prefers to focus his efforts on the game itself rather than any side material.

With that out of the way, on to progress. A number of the character bios have been finished, including all of the OG bots, which will make it easier to start writing scripts involving those characters. There are still a few of the toy bots that haven't been fully developed yet, and their bios are still in the works. The character designs are also in the process of being revised, and many of the early character portraits that were posted in the thread are now obsolete. Finally, there has also been some preliminary animation work started as well (see the Booru for a WIP sample).

That's all I've got for now. Since the work right now is focused mostly on writing, bimonthly updates as originally planned is probably too many. For now, I'm going to plan to post the next update in 1 month, on October 15.

What tool do you animate with? This is impressive.

here, join the Ohio meetup group

>seeing Bonworth again
Aw yiss. I missed him.
>more Loreā„¢
Neat.
>Mike is going to talk with Beanie
>HumieCon is three days away
About time.

A pretty nice chapter, overall.

Knees weak, arms are heavy

Goddammit Springtwerp

animator here, i use toonboom 12 pro student license

>4ball is animating it
Can't you convince Drunk Piss Man to use your designs, instead, then?
They actually look appealing.

Purple, I...

That is... Some cult level shit.

And that's why you don't go too niche with your fetishes.

>a team of 4ball, Bombay, and a trained programmer
It may actually get finished. I'll be damned.

It's Bombay's game, if 4ball wants to make his own game he'll do it on his own time.

Put your name back on, Bombay

Anyway, I hope Mystery Programmer gives up on him and makes a game with 4ball, then.
So much effort is going to be wasted with those personality-free dA rejects.
The one thing Bombay can do well is background art. Bombay's a mess. Bombay's a waste.

4Ball, though? All his characters have personality, and it's expressed in their actions and design.
He knows how to make OC funny, sexy, pretty, entertaining.
Fuck, he's even got his own lore going on, with the WWE Superstars competing through their restaurants and whatnot.

>there will never be a 4Ballverse dating sim
>you will never conquer 4Chica's mechanical heart
>you will never erotically unscrew her crotchplate
>you will never duel "Macho Man" Randy Savage and conquer the "Greatest Family Restaurant" belt for Fazbear Inc.
Just fuck my shit up.

This makes me sad. Now I want a 4ball game that will never happen.

That would make more sense with one of Bombay's drawings, user.

Such tiny arms

>implying 4ball's characters have any more personality than Bombay's shit
I get what you're saying but I think you're giving credit where it isn't due.

>The closest thing to a game this garbage general has ever made was that time BEES took some repurposed Darkest Dungeon sprites and made a simple flash project out of them
>People would rather this be their greatest and only achievement

Oh dear, get some rest you.

List of OC I want dating sims for:

>Weaver comic universe
>Apartment fanfic universe
>Crisis terrifying universe
>Fansmut universe
>Benis comic universe
>Starchy comic universe
>Kitten comic universe
>Springroll comic universe
>Ghost quest universe