/twg/ - Total War General

For the Lady edition

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2
DLC -- store.steampowered.com/dlc/364360/
The Grim and the Grave DLC Trailer -- [YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER - The Grim & The Grave Official Trailer (ESRB) (embed)

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOf-ekh7v3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SOON

Nth for Stirland!

Bretonnia is the worst nation

Suddenly all my settings in TWW are fucked because of nvidia geforce auto-update and I didn't save my previous ones sadly. I just want to point and click at any unit in the battle and make my camera rush to it (also zoom) afterwards, how to return this function?

ELFS NEWS WHEN?!?!

5th for hussars

>tfw they're my two favourite factions

>He is unironically a Breton cuck.
>he worships a NEET elf

Where the fuck are my Wood Elves!?!

No elf is strong enough to carry a grown man in full armour like that.

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

>ZE LADY
>OPPRESS ZE PEASANTS
>MUH GRAIL
This is what goes threw a Bretcucks mind all day.

Says who?

NEET WHEN?

Im gonna play a campaign in which I wont move a single inch away from my comfy forest

I will watch the world burn while I eat my tendies served by my most loyal shotas and watch lizardmen anime

>browsing /twg/ on a friday night instead of going out after being invited for the first time of my life to party and maybe lose my virginity

Cadavers are the best!

I've never seen it said in the lore that Elves have superhuman strength.

>you will never abduct a wood elf back to naggaroth and have a drug-fueled bender with her

Do you want the recipe for a homemade fleshlight?

I want a recipe for an exit bag.

Vagoos aren't a big deal user

I don't have a trebuchet either

Do you want the recipe for a homemade trebuchet?

I'd rather have the exit bag.

G O B L I N S

>financially sound investment
Explain further

It's an effective way of laying siege, what more do you need in life?

>The 200 unit sizes for all just crashes my game instantly when I try to open the recruitment panel
>Tried uninstalling all the other mods and verifying cache
>The one mod that made the game fresh as fuck with Brutal Battles doesn't work anymore

Is there another 200 unit battles mod? I loved it because it set almost all infantry units to 200 men, cavalry to 120, monsters to 24 and tripled the machine-count of artillery units.

Is there a mod that automatically increases unit sizes for modded units

SUCK

Anyone want webms?

I hate how Franz weilds Ghal Maraz even when he has the runefang equiped.

Can that actually cut through your bone that easily?

As long as females get killed yes

We have accounts of Greeks under Phillip (not alexander's dead, some other macedonian I forgot) examining the battlefield after a minor skirmish with romans and noticing limbs hacked off

Plausible, but bone is incredibly tough! However it would be almost impossible to pull out a blade stuck that deep into a body!

A well-made khopesh wielded by an experienced and strong soldier?

Probably.

Medieval Kingdoms full release when?

I'm surprised there isn't a mod to change this.

same

eventually

That looks terrible, did you photoshop those shield patterns on?

Seriously?

Whats wrong with those shilds?

________tomorrow__

What, do they not look flat and out of place to you? Looks like they're shopped on. Half of those gear don't even look like they're in the same universe if that makes any sense.. looks like they're from another game.

Honestly they need to work on that shit. I don't know how then can make some stuff look so good while other stuff looks so bad. The hungarian army for example looks amazing.

Pic related is another thing I don't like about the mod so far. These shirts are textured so terribly.

Vampire-chan's delicious thighs.

Is that a fucking t-shirt?

The Tomb Kings CA, hand them over.

I haven't played Attila since it released.

What are some of your 'must have' mods?

Here's an intresting fact: rotting human flesh smells like sweet fruit! vampire-chan would probably smell amazing naturally.

I dont know what they were thinking t b h f a m

Did you turn off dynamic lighting?

I dont think so I just had rain turned on

is there anything here I should have checked on fro better graphics? My computer can handle it I just didn't think I needed all that stuff. I don't really know what it does.

AI resettlement
Theme of Sicily

you can lay siege to a bank, or just lend your services as a mercenary

SSAO

What kind of military force would want the help of a trebuchet?

there are mods that replace Karl's Ghal Maraz with sword&shield

Not possible to do it depending on the weapon, as far as I know

That looks like ass

Another interesting fact: that only happens in ideal circumstances (mummyfication, for example) if the dead body gets contaminated by decomposing microorganisms you are in for a wild ride of smells

>hacked off

wouldn't that imply that there was multiple strike to the limb?

what kind of military force would miss that oportunity?
>low ammunition cost, stones are everywhere!
>can be easily repaired with wood!
>much more intimidating than >artillery
>siege engineers are in low supply => high demand! just remember the mercenary's code!
>how many fortresses have surrendered to artillery? none!
>effectiveness proven during centuries!
>possible historical value

That's wonderful. Imagine what a body submerged in stagnant water smells like! Oh my.. I need to take a short break.

I uninstalled Radious.

The absolute right decision.

>even fucking installing memedious in the first place

>mfw its 20$ for Beastmen on top of a 60$ game

I was curious about the units. I took one look at them and uninstalled.

The first thing Radious mod does to catch people’s eyes is often its distinctive artistic style which utilizes a combination of bizarre machinations, inspired by popular culture and melded into various background objects which all work in conjunction with the vivid palette to surround the viewers in a psychedelic ambience. The real highlight of Radious mod is its focus on characterisation rather than petty lore limitations, the mod shows significant depth and development despite each being developed by a single person.

Radious mod straddles the line between real and surreal. Far from a superficial attempt establishing a psychological tone, the unique style is appropriate for an investigation of the human psyche where reality intersects perception and imagination. The bizarreness does not move out of line: the unrealistic units and the sincerity of the creator both serve to ground the mod in reality. The human mind can be an alien place, but the problems it may cause are nonetheless real.

Radious mod embodies a concept which drives forward the player and the mod's messages rather than appearing as a realistic character. In psychiatry the source of the cure is always the patient, whereas doctors and drugs merely facilitate the patient’s self-discovery. Operating completely at his own whims and without regard to traditional ethics such as lore and practice, Radious illustrates the importance of personalized and adaptive care instead of systematic approaches on patient treatment, a point that self proclaimed "understanders of strategy" fail to understand.

Others don’t see the world as you do; each person has his or her own struggles and imperfections. Without trying to truly understand and empathise with those around us, we will never see beyond face value. Radious Mod is not just a story about psychiatric professionals and mod critics; it’s a story about each of us struggling with our mind and coming into terms with the world surrounding it.

This pasta has never been funny. It kinda sucks that someone put so much effort into something so unremarkable.

Só, did radious do something really stupid like gor musketeers yet?

Speak for yourself, I like it. It's also good to have a few different ones so that we can have some variation.

you don't even have to! get some thigh-high fishing boots and step on stagnant waters, just the tought of it makes me hungry! just beware not to get your feet sucked in!

I once fell in stagnant waters during summer, I had to carry that smell for hours

nigga, Radious-flavored pasta is god-tier

So wasn't a repeater in the trailer for Beastmen

What happened to them being in the game

I don't think it would quite match the smell of a corpse festering in stagnant waters for a week though. Do you think the water would dilute the smell more than a corpse in a tropical jungle?

Outriders use them

Thanks, never even used them

well... the outriders carry them and... that's it

Why would you not use outriders? They're great as long as you bother to do even a little bit of micro.

Why would I use them over a unit of steam tanks or demigryph knights?

How many variations are there? Are they all written by the same guy?

Because you don't make just all-elite armies like a boring person? Because early-/mid-game is a thing?

I wonder who hates the Beastmen more? CA or GW?

>lmao end times beastmen
>lmao DLC with half of the army missing

>Celts and Vikings in Iberia
>Goths and Maurians in the far east
This campaign is going places.

to be fair, doubt many things could match that, water speeds up decay by a lot, wouldn't be as strong as a tropical jungle, but it'd get close due to the natural humidity, depends on the heat I guess, too many variables to consider

4 units are not half the army

I have three (four if you count the actor-in-shop-version) saved, one of which I adapted myself from another pasta. I post them pretty rarely though.

For beastmen it is.

They spent all there time on the Byzantine models.

Elves can have S4

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

>Jihad called for Caen
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>want to ask if there are any decent mods for total warhams out yet
>will only get radious pasta and radious shitposting

I don't know what the fuck that means.

And then there's this
youtube.com/watch?v=DOf-ekh7v3Q