How do sandniggers afford these cars?

Drug dealing?

i bet you are poor and have failed to live up to your hopes and dreams

thats why you project your insecurities onto minorities

because tou know they are an easy target to atack and vent your anger onto

>t. sandnigger apologist

mossad agent

If you're an american or australian, you should be able to understand

>shithole country full of inbreds with a lot of moderately rich people on the side

None of those cars are crazy expensive, they're not like the lambos in Jewbai and Sandnigger Arabia. Any middle class nigger can buy one if they knew how to manage finances.

Then again, maybe they wouldn't be middle class if they knew how to manage finances.

That and most are probably second hand anyway. Third world is where a ton of used cars from the first world go, most of ISIS cars you see are white cos white is the favorite color in japland, and the used jap cars go to middle east.

White is because of the heat.

Yes and no.

You can find plenty of non white cars, but white is also the color most commonly imported, which means it's the cheapest option for cars (unlike in Canada idk about US). Most people don't really want to spend money on paint, so more white cars are sold, thus more white cars are imported, thus more are sold, etc.

In fact having a non white car is considered impressive. A darkly colored Toyota corolla is considered the sign of wealth.

source: from the dunes.

>Any middle class nigger can buy one if they knew how to manage finances.
Cool story, except there is no middle class in Palestine.

>That and most are probably second hand anyway
They are still worth ten times what the average family makes in a year.

>and the used jap cars go to middle east.
>ME countries are all LHD

>Cool story, except there is no middle class in Palestine.
>[Insert country] Education

>They are still worth ten times what the average family makes in a year.
>Average
>Implying these pictures aren't from well off families.

My family was doing pretty well in Pakistan, and while everyone was slumming around in shitty 2 stroke 3 cylinder mehrans and altos, we had a mithsu pejero. But, in no way where we super rich.

Seriously, you're making mountains of molehills. Over nothing.

These cars aren't special, they'res plenty of people with money everywhere.

A lot of those cars will have been in a pretty serious accident at one point, upon which they've been bought super cheap by some middle eastern business man who owns a boat, shipped to the middle east, "fixed" and sold at a profit

You never know what shape those cars will actually be in. They may be missing huge portions of metal, improperly welded, be somewhat bent or worse

>Implying these pictures aren't from well off families.
>These cars aren't special, they'res plenty of people with money everywhere.

Thats the whole point. They are from "wealthy" families or business owners.

The lower middle class is supposed to be able to buy iPhones and PlayStations for their children without spending the equivalent of a year's wage.
This does not exist in Palestine or at least not in the sense that it does in Europe or America. Only a small few can afford those things. Therefore, no real middle class.

>My family was doing pretty well in Pakistan, and while everyone was slumming around in shitty 2 stroke 3 cylinder mehrans and altos, we had a mithsu pejero. But, in no way where we super rich.

Similar story for me actually. We had a Pajero too. My father owned an Olive processing factory.
We were "wealthy" compared to most people in my country because we could afford things like a boat and a holiday home near the sea.
>You never know what shape those cars will actually be in. They may be missing huge portions of metal, improperly welded, be somewhat bent or worse
Labor is expensive in the west. Thats why things get thrown away or replaced instead of fixed.

In the "third world" bumpers get fixed with fiberglass or plastic welding. Brazing a radiator or welding a new panel costs fucking nothing.
Dents actually are beaten out instead of getting buckets of filler thrown at them. Straightening a chassis doesn't cost more than the car is worth.

Thats exactly what I mean - you won't know who did the job, or the quality of the work put into it. It might have been properly restored, or its being held together by tape and wire

i'm from jordan,which is right next to palestine,and cars like those are just as common as camrys or accords,you guys have no idea what life is like here
we're not as poor or 3rd worldish as the world thinks we are
albeit things are a bit better here than palestine,most probably because it's not really a safe country

Like normal people in any country there are jobs. there are doctors, engineers, financiers and all kinds of professions just like everywhere else in the world.

Your doctor can afford a Mercedes, why wouldn't a Palestinian one be able to?

>In fact having a non white car is considered impressive. A darkly colored Toyota corolla is considered the sign of wealth.

It's that thread where people talk out of their ass again

What's the problem with it?

>hurr why can these niggers afford cars that i'll never drive

I bet you don't even have a car.

>apologist for people existing and owning cars
u wot m8?

>and the used jap cars go to middle east.
Uh no, they go to ME and then straight to inner Africa. I work at a port in the UAE and also used to work in Qatar for a while. They ship thousands of over 100K clocked cars that are used in the ME and Japan to these African countries.

No, you're an apologist for literal sub-human trash.

Those aren't even actually nice.

Just some more expensive than average German cars.

>Your doctor can afford a Mercedes, why wouldn't a Palestinian one be able to?
Because a 17 year old American working at McDonalds makes more than a Doctor in Palestine.