Has Veeky Forums ever encountered anything strange out on the roads?

Has Veeky Forums ever encountered anything strange out on the roads?

Anything spooky or unexplanned out on the country roads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJWL9YaZ3C0
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZKZ1mnuF30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The black dog.

Everyone get a dashcam

Bumping. This thread has potential.
>be yesterday
>driving home from work on a tweaked infested road
>60 something year old woman wearing just a shirt just walking around in traffic
>looks like a shriveled up mummy bitch is screaming at cars passing
>look in mirror as I pass her she bends over in the street and I saw her shriveled up boney Ass flex in that thong she was wearing.
>scarred for life

Your mom

What movie is that from?

Twilight

Seriously what movie is that gif from? reverse image search gives me nothing

Dunno but it is pretty nope-tastic

I used to look out the window as a little kid imagining there was a figure that would run next to the car just off of the road, matching its speed, waiting for you to slow down so it could attack. I could not watch this movie.

The walking deceased

One time when I was living out of my 4runner I was parked at a county park, and there was this small 20'x8' build on the middle of dirt road with nothing around and the hum of machinery coming from within.

I dunno why, but it creeped me out, but it was safe from the real threat (police/rangers) so I decided to hunker down there. I was there for about 15 minutes smoking bowl and drinking a beer and this HUGE bright green flash illuminated everything around me for a split second and I got the extreme creeps and started to feel like I was being watched, noped the fuck out of there pretty quick.

Alright i found it the name is Xtro
youtube.com/watch?v=TJWL9YaZ3C0
Who the fuck would get out of the vehicle if they seen that fucking thing? horror movies are retarded

>Who the fuck would get out of the vehicle if they seen that fucking thing? horror movies are retarded
Its british made so its supposed to be retarded.

I seen a glowing light zig zag across the sky for about 10 seconds and then just disapear it had to be a ufo or something the way it moved an the speed it was so weird

I was driving down the road and the radio started to go all over the place and the cluster started to go crazy so I stopped and I got a bottle of spraypaint out of my trunk and I marked an X on the road.

This one time, my steering wheel unlocked itself

Fucking muldor

xtro

it sucks.

Tell me more

Hey! Its a classic..

is
is the pupper going to die?

I used to imagine a cool ass pickup truck covered in chainsaws bounding through the woods on the side of the road.

Kentucky my ass, city boy.

You will have to watch it to find out im afraid :^)

Yeah that. I do find it odd that so many people imagine that same thing. Some weird psychological bullshit if you ask me.

>Not a helicopter that is has a giant sawblade instead of rotors
Nigga step up.

Yeah, but it's been there for as long as I know so now when I drive past it doesn't bother me.

West Virginia?

Nah, upstate NY.

shit, dropped the last image.

>not carrying a camera with you 24/7 in case you see something

This would scare the fuck out of me if I was still a kid

Reminds me of maximum overdrive

What is that movie about?

Some mysterious magic bullshit takes over semis and heavy machinery then they proceed to murder the fuck out of most of the cast.

It's pretty awful in the best way.

I've seen it more than once.

Usually when I've been driving for week or more with less than three hours of sleep a night.

I see it dart across the road at night like a cat.
But it somehow feels different than a dog or cat. Like it was waiting for me. Sometimes, while driving, I feel its "presence" and get goosebumps.

I'm usually tired, but fully awake and aware when it happens and there are never any other cars on the road.
Its a different stage of tired than "nod off and wake up just in time to swerve and avoid a lamp post tired"
I'm always alone and never have any passengers either.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZKZ1mnuF30 here

I always thought big trucks were cool as shit, especially old cab-over ones. It's the floppy mannequin behind the wheel that's weird.

What the fuck

I saw a ufo once.
Pic related, but not mine.

>be driving long straight highway
>late at night
>see an odd bright light in the sky
>watch it for 15-20 minutes
>Its not getting any closer, so I assume its just a star
>suddenly, it gets significantly dimmer and starts getting closer
>soon its directly above me
>I pull over to the side of the road and get out to look at it
>Its a tr-3b that was following the highway at the same speed as the traffic
>It hovers silently for a bit before flying away after I pointed my phone at it

Word on the street is they can be seen around tinker afb every now and again.

It's great

Hey man, don't forget about that electric turkey cutter going to town on the skanky waitress.

>it was a dark and stormy night
>driving home at roughly midnight in the highway
>on the highway, totally deserted
>puddle in the road, I'm going 70
>hit the puddle, deep enough to give a noticeable resistance, but I didn't see it in time to react
>make it through and continue on
>notice something strange inside a few minutes later
>look down
>my A/C controls were illuminated
>they've never ever lit up since I've owned the car (about 6 months at that time)
>didn't even know it was capable of doing so
>pull over, restart car
>no lights

It's been 6 months and they've never lit up again since that one night. Not very spoopy but god damn I have no idea how to explain what happened.

ahahaha I forgot about that scene. God I need to watch that again

You've got a short/loose wire someplace and the car going into the deep puddle gave enough of a jolt to line the wires up temporarily.

>never seen a UFO
>live twenty minutes from lockheed martin
>they openly test their new helicopters and aircraft in broad daylight, you can sit outside McDonald's and watch them as you eat your cheeseburger
>or drive by on the overpass and see them even closer
>or sit at the chinese restaurant and watch the trains go through with their unmarked containers

disappointment.jpg

It's like UFOs don't actually exist.

well i mean the literal defintion is 'unidentified flying object'

except they're never fucking unidentified unless it's a plane going over when i have to guess what kind of plane it is (always get it wrong, have a friend who can name that shit instantly just from hearing the thing fly over due to 30 years in the aerospace industry)

>Driving along alone at 2am when about 20, just finished dropping my girlfriend off in the next town over, perhaps ~40km away
>Specifically take the most deserted and twisty roads so I can hoon
>half way through a really winding patch when I would normally be having the time of my life
>everything feels 10c colder and my entire body feels uncomfortable
>Suddenly terrified of everything outside my field of view
>Speed up to an unsafe pace to gtfo
>A few corners later understeer almost off the road, had to slow down and crawl back onto pavement in order to accelerate away
>As I'm gunning it out of the corner I look in my mirrors and see a black shape hauling ass behind me just barely illuminated by my tail lights

To this day the scariest thing I've ever seen. It had to be the size of a full grown bear and was keeping up with me for a good little while until I had to look at the road for a series of turns coming up. I didn't dare look back after that for a good 5 minutes of open throttle down a wooded backroad, but I honestly felt that it was a life or death situation. The feeling of my skin crawling barely went away until I got back to my home town.

I once had an OPP officer bane post me.

He pulled me over for nothing, walked to my window with his hand on his belt (i thought it was normal cos he has stuff on belt) comes to my window and asks:

'Was getting caught part of your plan?'

I was confused so i just said: excuse me?

And he said: Citizen, i'm OPP.

It went full fucking /tv/ from there. I caught on quickly, and we bane posted for a solid 5 minutes.

>"I see you where alone."
"I didn't get to bring friends."
>"It's ok, they're not your friends."

And so on. Until he just told me to stay cool, walked back to his charger and drove away.

I got a dash cam after that. I think this is a once in a life time experience.

>you down with o.p.p.

I've seen something similar too, except it was when I stepped outside late at night.

It was between the size of a dog and smaller bear.

lockheed doesnt make any of the more exotic stuff.
All that shit is done on secure military bases.

>>never seen a UFO

I had relatives who lived next to the Pilliga Scrub where there's dozens of yowie (bigfoot), UFO's and Min-min light (sort of a will-o-whisp) sightings.
>Spent many years on their farm and didn't see shit
>Sometimes go out there culling pigs and goats, still haven't seen shit

Somehow the supernatural seems to know I'd shoot the cunts and stays away :(

>about 9 years old
>mom was going to college
>had to go with her every time during summer
>was about 25 miles on a country road to the house from the college
>always rode in the back seat and looked out the back window
>one night when leaving the college I see a red light flashing in the sky
>tell my mom
>its probably just a radio antenna she says
>keep looking at the light
>its keeping pace with us
>wtf
>get scared as fuck
>mom is dumb as dog shit so no use telling her about it again
>get almost home
>red flashing light stops
>lose sight of it not to far from home

The red flashing light kept up with us for like 20 miles. Dont know if it was a helicopter or fucking ass probing aliums. Still creeps the fuck out of me. Never have seen anything like it since.

Is that a fucking mannequin in the seat

Imagine the car starts to break down lmao

that's a gondola

a what

>Has Veeky Forums ever encountered anything strange out on the roads?

You're mum

a gondola

Commencing spoogy dump

>be 4 or 5, driving up to my uncle milo's farm

bullshit lol, this fucking moron expects anyone to believe he was driving when he was that young? and what the fuck is uncle milo?that sounds like the most madeup name ever. this story smells like pure bullshit.

If you'd care to read the whole sentence you would realize that one of the parents were driving the car.

>high as a kite
>drunk as a skunk
>license for two weeks
>decide to go driving with buddies
>turn up highway
>suddenly a big invisible force swoops us up causes us to go in a skid
>hit concrete barrier going 50 mph

what was that.

thanks for the dump, this one actually reminds me of something
>2 am
>heading to friends farm/lodge/piece of land with shitty house in middle of nowhere innawoods PA
>get lost, driving in new (then) ram 1500, trying to call friend through infotainment sys, gps is confused and phone won't connect
>on some small trail surrounded by trees
>muddy ford pickup pulls up next to me, looks like it's from the late '70s
>idles for a few minutes
>suddenly it guns it up a steep hill off the trail, spinning tires loads of dust
>nope the fuck out of there

attempt

>5ft long arm

>not having 5ft long arm

lmao next thing u gonna tell me is you don't drive an ecoboost

That's what the spoopy ghosts want you to think!

Yeah I've read about those situations. Can't really describe it but basically you go unconscious while you're awake. Body functions as it should, yet you're not aware about it, and suddenly you're in unfamiliar surroundings and time seems to have leaped forward in 2 minutes.

>Every story starts off with "it's was really late, I was tired, I may have been drinking or doing drugs, or I was really young"
Very believable.

Sup Mulder, I'm a huge fan

>driving at 11:00pm in Florida with friends
>2 in each vehicle
>we start coming up on a cornfield and there is a blinking light illuminating the whole field at about half second intervals
>as we drive vast the start of the field the light is still there
>once wee each the middle it suddenly stops
I couldn't make out what was making the light, it seemed like it was coming from above the field enough that the roofline was blocking it. And, it was bright enough that the single light source was enough to light up the entire field and the surrounding trees enough that I could see people's houses who lived off of the main road.

>tfw out raving all night with friend
>did a bunch of H all night, just barely in and out
>drop friend off at his mansion innawoods and head back towards my place
>55mph 2-lane roads with woods just off to either side of the road
>keep seeing shit moving out of the corner of my eye, multiple times it looks like something is going to jump out of the trees and hit my car
>get home safely and pass the fuck out

>It's pretty awful in the best way.
plus the soundtrack is done by AC/DC, Stephen King's (and my) favorite band. Pretty dumb movie but I love it

rip

what the fuck is a gondola?

any more to that story?

are you baiting or are you seriously dumb?

it's a cancerous meme originating from ylilauta

I wouldn't worry about it...

>tfw never seen anything scary
where I live it's much safer during the night than during the day

>everyone knows everything that happens on Veeky Forums because they have no lives and spend 23 hours a day memorizing maymays like me

>tfw you will never be a skinwalker or werewolf
>tfw you will never deliberately fuck with random passer-bys for shits and giggles
>tfw you will never go back to your hidey-hole/den/home, get on your shitty laptop and browse Veeky Forums to see people's reactions

I don't think so.

you are the cancer that's killing /x/

>that image

Skinwalkers suck at mimicry

>he hasn't traveled the canals of Venice and the peacks of the Alps in the same day

I think it could be a logging machine too

That's a genuine deer. This picture also isn't photoshopped.