For Leona.

Based Chang

OP here

I think we should add this too for the next OP thread:

open.spotify.com/artist/4Nfla92h8UCAmYp2av1xkO

AUTISTIC FINISH!

/snkg/ weekly tourney when
And not that /fgg/ stuff coming in like a month

What was the reason for a South American (Brazilian) team?

o-okay

Whoops, didn't mean to reply

PIPIPI
PI PI PI

Cute but not as much as Nekomimi Leona

mmcafe.com/news/posts/10217.html
>The command input in KOF14 may also be tweaked
>It's not a problem for beginners but hardcore players are having troubles with the current game since its input buffer is a bit too lenient. Neo-G is hoping to tweak things to make it satisfying for both parties

What do they mean? If they're talking about this stuff good riddance: wiki.shoryuken.com/The_King_of_Fighters_XIII/Game_Elements/Command_Interpreter

We made it to a second thread.

Are we a real general now?

For generals that don't number themselves, it's only when the posters don't even remember how many threads have been made that the general becomes a true Veeky Forums general

>Try to do short hop C with Antonov
>End up doing his feint ground slam move

Every damn time.

Just... why

Guys, what do you think the budget for this game was? It's not a complaint or anything, but I'm wondering how many copies they would have to sell for it to break even or profit. Oda did say that the budget was kinda low and other than that we don't have anything concrete to go off of that. For example with some very simple math if a game cost $3 million to make in order to break even it would need to sell 50k copies assuming the game sells for $60.

we just don't know

but it's not that simple since snk obviously isn't getting the full $60 off of each copy

>that feeling when you're probably the only person in the world that actually wants a fourth Art of Fighting game

Well, the Evoga guys also want a 4th AOF

RAWR

It could work if it played like a more grounded Budokai game. The original creator of AoF and FF worked on that and it shows. Special moves require energy, you need to charge your energy, taunting reduces the opponent's energy.

Did they really? I played the fuck out of the budokai games.

Does anyone know where I can find scans of the japanese version of the artbook? I saw pic related on twitter but I'm not sure if it was from the artbook.

and this

Twitter link? Those appear to be older.

twitter.com/nanao_k0f/status/776924051029778432

Saved

Me too

tanlines

fo head

If someone were to master his parries would he be S tier?

anyone wanna play some sets?
us ec here

That's what people say in every game where he has parries.
No one ever does it though.

Who?

is last blade 2 fun

Lots of KoF fans there.

Nah - the genre needs more games where special moves actually feel like something special that can't happen that often, forcing most character to focus on their basics.

Rage of Dragons creators and the ones that gave Angel her name

There's a better place for Yuri to sit and it's right in front of her.

Don't worry, I'll make sure to count every general we've made so far.

Leona nerf when

Hopefully not for awhile. She deserves her time at the top since she hasn't been this good since 96.

I do too, you aren't the only one.

>Kula froze K's drink before it hit her face

this

Why won't they just get it over with and fug?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1072650

You're breaking down old man.

Lame

I AM IN LOVE WITH ANGEL

Who is stronger? Also Terry is totally going to kick Ken's shit in during that Death Battle

I fear they will use Violent Ken as a mean to have Terry job the fight

I like terry more, but my gut tells me that Ryo would win out. It wouldn't be an easy fight though.

If they're going to use noncanon shit like violent Ken then they should use the fact that in the FF movie Terry beat a fucking god.

twitch
.tv/twitchjp

something KOF14 related is going on at TGS

Fug, I'm on a phone. What's going on?

looks like Kindevu and Kayo Police are going to play some matches?

Oda and and another SNK dev is there as well

Kinda doubt they're going to reveal anything though

I want this polo shirt

I want the 100 megashock jacket, but the damn thing is like 65k yen. It's be so fucking sweet to own one though.

me too

They'll say something like Terry draws his strength from the Earth so if he's airborne his powers are weaker.

I see

How can Ken win anyway? What feats does he have? Oh he's the US martial arts champ and maybe helped Ryu defeat M.Bison once. While Terry on the other hand has defeated Geese twice (thrice?), defeated Krauser, helped defeat Orochi, a fucking god, with the help of Kyo, Iori, and Ryo. The guy has a lot of fighting under his belt.

I don't remember where I read this, but I read that Terry was probably skilled enough to take down Orochi, but couldn't damage because he didn't have the special snowflake flames. How true was it, was I lied to? It makes me wonder what other characters would've been good enough if they had them.

Sweet pic of Joe and Kyo cosplayers.

What's Clark taking a picture of?

I'd believe it. Kyo is kind of a slacker, without his flames he wouldn't be much trouble.

According to what I've read from the wiki. Most of the energy attack that Terry harnesses and controls came from Gaia herself, along with some select energy users too like Ryo. If that is true, then Terry is using energy from nature itself, an energy source all too familiar with Orochi since Orochi is a deity who's purpose was to keep the balance of nature and protect Gaia, something which humans has clearly upset in their quest for power. Perhaps thats partly the reason why Terry although he is powerful cant damage Orochi since he is using the same energies that created Orochi himself.

I dont know if I am going loco or what part of these are fan-fiction tier shit but that is so far how I view it.

Guys is vgchatz accurate? It's confusing me a bit. On the week of August 20 for preorders it had KoF XIV at 50,280 preorders for the US, but on the weekly chart on the week of the 27th for sales it had it at 26,739. On that week it was #6. Which is it?

Vgchartz has never been a reliable source

youtube.com/watch?v=1r0zWb5hlHc

Fug, and they're the only ones besides the reported Japanese physical only reports that have any numbers. I guess we'll have to wait to hear it from SNK themselves, but who knows when that will be.

The fact that they're planning costume DLC alone seems to imply that it's sold well enough

I really wouldn't worry

It isn't quite concrete yet, but you're right. It is an indicator that it at least did well enough. I don't care if it sells millions of copies or if it outsells other games, I just want it to sell enough to profit and to warrant more games. That's all I want to hear.

They're such dorks, even the devs, but they look like they're having a blast. Good on them.

Fug, this just makes me want a modern AoF or that FF prequel mentioned in an interview. If it ever gets made I hope it links both series since they share a timeline.

I want to git gud with Angel

Yeah

Counter hits are a hell of a drug
How hard does counter hit raging storm hit?

>Hur dur I can uppercut like a fag
>Terry's uppercut launches him fullscreen and slams you back into the ground
>Can fly upside down