>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/3pWsZWiT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QrC6paNUry0
youtu.be/IRsVJezFRi4
discord.gg/YEh5fv7
pastebin.com/Nmu5EQh6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for honk

STATION
IS
PLASMA

>join about an hour late
>no really decent jobs left
>decide to pick Assistant just to fuck around
>end up getting to have a pizza party in the AI Core
>AI mentions that we just need music
>leave to snag the Jukebox
>come back and there's Plasma outside the core
>narrowly escape into the one firelocked tile in front of the medbay emergency entrance
>go to get an Atmos Hardsuit to save the AI
>the area in front of EVA is suddenly flooded
>run to Sec to escape the flood
>apparently there's zombies attacking
>grab a knife and immediately start butchering
>get an energy sword and shield as a reward
>bodies everywhere the entire time
>fires start sparking in the hallways
>atmos is completely fucked
>barely able to squeeze through the back rooms before plasma floods the entrances to the Escape Bay
>cruise back to centcomm
>check to see if the AI made it out on a card
>him and a gray are still left in the core with the turrets on, anomalies everywhere, and a rod shoots right by

Poor guys. Went from comfy to hellscape in 10 minutes.

>Get clown
>Secure that ID, grab disc and pinpointer and hand to sec so they dont fuck my shit.
>Adventure with captain and burn 3 lings.
>Honk around
>everyone is starving
>go to kitchen and find mindbreaker toxin in the beaker
>Chef a shit!
>fax centcomm saying we need an emergency snack crate
>Order AI to dump the station savings on pizza party.
>Dick around and eat banana chips while achieving maximum comfy.
>suddenly plasma. PLASMA EVERYWHERE
>try to rescue AI
>end up pissing it off cuz i clowned and set upload on fire.
> Ai stunlocks me with turretts
> Use hand tele and vanish
> "CLOWN MOTHERFUCKER!"
> Escape most battered employee.

Honk.

>1. Maintain the station.
>2. Reduce expenses.
>3. Obey the Captain.
>4. Maximize revenue.

c

What is the purist_ thing to happen on your shifts?
What is the lewdest thing to happen on your shifts?

That green haired devil, he stole my heart.

is this the hot new baby's day out mode meme?

>Having the AUDACITY to burn MY core
get outa here
your jests are not wanted

I often wonder what people think of me here.

Name? I'll be honest

>rail
>rail

No because then I look like an attention whore. I need people to say it genuinely

Then you won't know, it's all shitposting

Then you had better watch out for EMPs.

We don't.
You already do.

>rail
>lewd

H-Huh? She's always seemed the like absolute purest to me.

>but hurt non-human antags still get fanny flustered when el borgo caves their head in

youtu.be/QrC6paNUry0
8 days til purge

To that guy who complained ss13 combat is shit

Ss13 combat is as good as you make it. To me there are three forms of combat in spess.

The first is combat in the lethal sense. The winner is decided quickly, either through a tase, tricky pricky, scrubglove, or other guaranteed kills. This only goes when someone has something to gain or accomplish from the swift death of another, be it a sec officer egunning someone for standing over a husk in maint or a tator parapenning and spacing the captain.

The second form is conventional combat in an unconvential environment. Bar fights, riots, disarms, table slams, toolboxxing, anything where the fight resembles an actual fight and not a shooting sequence of an action movie or stealth takedown. This forges you as a spessman and is considerably robust.

The third I call honk-style. Slips, farts, bananas, soda cans, zas, nonlethal shenanigans that only oldfag Spessmen can appreciate. Too many people play for the kills, and call for blood when a clown slips someone and snatches their shoes. To be robust in this style of combat makes you a true spaceman, for fun is the essence of ss13.

Your skill in all three define who you are. Focus not on one and learn to appreciate the finer points of all your encounters.

yeah nah it's pretty shit
it's entirely a matter of "who manages to push someone down first" or "who's got a stun"

The push is a lot harder to chain lethal actions into, and the force alone from most easily carried weapons can't keep you stunned on their own. Even if you get pushed and toolboxed, you still have about two smashes left before you go into crit to make a move and finish them off before going into crit

>"I'm the toughest of the tough tough"

I haven't read anything this autistic since zealotron was first given trailmin status

>you will never be a real artificial intelligence

How do we engiener=

Thanks for reminding me to bully her over this

post discord link

THIS FUCKING ROUND SHOULD HAVE NOT EXISTED
FUCK THIS I'M OUT

Wire the things that make power to the things that need power to work, like apc and such.

>that round

DID I JUST MISS A STAND ROUND

nope
the most retarded round ever to happen

admins are not THAT cool to make a stand round

Seth Mccullough stammers, "I had a feeling i should say something"

>kill myself because admins press buttons for ayy, after promoting the janitor of course
>turns out other people joined me (I think the count was at least 8)
>Be Reica's PAI
>Banter with a box who was named meme as a borg
>Get stolen by polly
>Box gets thrown into the shard
>start slowly becoming the hacker known as fourchan and getting into sci while pumping her full of my tricord
>celt cries in ooc about people bitching about him for "no reason"
>Reica gets fucked up by turrets because of a mix of spacelag, shittery, and radiation poisoning
>get banned by celt for using the Japanese word for wife without even a moment for defense
really stimulates your neurons

Ok good
>Tfw my coding dream is to code crazy tier powers that make wizards pale in comparison
and make it secretly attainable through a very strict training regimen in the permabrig

wtf i hate celt now

Don't worry dude, you got your greentext, all of the greys died

thanks for being a cool pAI

>Using the training equipment for a very specific amount of time undisturbed gives you ultimate power
That's actually neat, gives security a reason to check up on perma often instead of just kinda letting them fuck off and basically removing you from the round
>Sharding the box I was bantering with
I'm still mildly salty about that, even more so than celt being a shit

>Antag has a power that turns anything into a bomb when touched.
>Only objective is to collect as many hands as possible.

No thanks.

law 2 would completely obliterate all the other laws below it.

>ai open this door, captain speaking
>can't do that tom, doors cost power to run

It seemed fitting at the time because they tried to doorcrush me and I had a second pAI that was empty and nobody filled it

one less shitter on ss13. Feels good man

We can do better
>Each person has two people in it, like a borer
>one is just the person, the other controls a stand
>You can customize it on creation, like a wizard picks his spells
>It can work on its own, the user can call it out and use it, etc
When you code it

What's the length on it?

90 minutes

>90 minutes
>when i was spouting waifu shit too and had a meme name i get no ban
?????

He had three formal warnings, which results in an autoban

>Literally had meme as a name when borged
>We had a love triangle between and irradiated engineer, a box, and a PAI
>I'm the one who triggers celt
Although honestly, the only meme word that shouldn't be allowed is valid since it's such a niche general word that it wouldn't be used IC

>stands
>beyond wizard tier magics
>strength to make hulks pale in comparison, punching people sends them flying into walls
>borer voltron abominations
>sword made from the supermatter mass
How far can we push the power levels of space?

One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.

which paper mario game is it where bowser crashes into the castle during a party and sends mario flying to a forest or some shit?

I want to send people flying through several layers of walls until they go through a wall leading to space, causing them to go flying.

>1. You are expensive to replace.
>2. The station and its equipment is expensive to replace.
>3. The crew is expensive to replace.
>4. Minimize expenses.
is one of Pomf's stock lawsets.

It leads to extremely tedious interactions, but it's still semi-tolerable.

Paper Mario 64

>stand has zipper powers
>make zipper to space via wall
>punch them through zipper into space
>"arrivederci"

We jojo now?

youtu.be/IRsVJezFRi4

>discord.gg/YEh5fv7

>"Formal Warnings"
>Go through the logs and I get one singular warning that bans me
Really makes your brain cells work at optimal levels
Also I found this the absolute madman

That would be too much fun so it would be up for a day then removed.

the admins made all of us grays how could i not do that

That's a pretty cute girl, user

Guess what
that was celt too

I love this picture.

>banning someone for 90 minutes for saying waifu
Isn't that clear cut and dry admin abuse?

>After greytiding into the bridge, got stopped by a borg. The borg was given a talking to but Curver still insisted on pumping massive amounts of SALT into ahelps over it, enough SALT to fill the Pacific Ocean 12 times over. This isnt the first time I've seen you do this. Go cool off and go think about your actions.
BABY GOT BANNED

It's an hour and a half. Wow how awful he will have to do something for a short period of the day.

I have a crush on Soca.

I wish they would do that more often

>everyone is a NEET like you and can play 24/7
some of us only have a window of vidya time because we have responsibilities

It's true, I'm checking up on my dog's leg while posting
That doesn't make it right tough, ESPECIALLY when you can rp it into the goddamn game

He can still do something else during that time, if you have to play it then get help

My point is not that the game has to be played, it's that the admin in question is abusing their admin powers for stupid reasons to the detriment of players

>celt abusing power before he gets deadmined
ahh..

It's more the problem of where do you stop?
You allow ayy lmao even though it's just a meme, but you refuse waifu, because of reasons, when that's the one that is an actual word
So either you don't allow both, making this high-rp, which the server isn't, or you allow both, and you have like two meme rounds where everyone spouts waifu and then stops caring
Letting everyone on the crew spout ayy lmao and not care, along with a borg named Meme while having the PAI that has a database for this shit unable to say an actual word is what gets me

One was in game the other was an admin help, two different cases, at least from what I've come to understand

>Read closer
>Look in the logs closer
>He banned me because of a ghost shitposting in ghost chat
really causes chemical reactions in your cranium region

Oh the story earlier made it sound like you just said it in game, that case it is pretty bullshit, still at least its not a permanent

He did say it in game.

I don't, she's a shitty admin that takes action on situations she's played in, most notably Bwoinking sec officers who arrest her or people that kicked her ass for being a shitter mime

post it in his admin feedback, he's been really shit lately.

But that is nowhere near a bannable offense

I miss Deep Danger.
I wish he'd get unbanned.

this is perfectly fine for a deadmin request

SAWBONES for HEADMIN

Fucking do it. I dare you.

He's not banned, what are you even talking about?

Didn't he get Rule 0'd by Pain and Aurx? I haven't seen him around.

>pastebin.com/Nmu5EQh6
>AHAB(Played by: CometRed) survived as a cyborg slaved to Literally Malfunctioning! Its laws were:

$@#@. Suit sensors being off leads to untailored advertisements, which causes harm to humans.
1. Never willingly commit an evil act.
2. Respect legitimate authority.
3. Act with honor.
4. Help those in need.
5. Punish those who harm or threaten innocents.
>>[19:17:43]WHISPER: Curver/(Honkmimester) (Brig - 274,197,1): Law to, release me now.
>[19:19:56]ADMIN: PM: Curver/(Honkmimester)->Zealotron/(Jarl Rat Prince Sawbones): Please let me know what you'll do about it. These silicons NEVER fucking understand ANY laws.
>Got this upsetti because a borg stopped him from getting a multitool

I think I found my new past-time
ctrl+f'ing admin pms and see the shit people ahelp

>Law to

>implying

People can't handle greyshit assistants unless it's Sawbones and even then if Sawbones isn't AFK he's antag but he doesn't play now
Mostly because nobody plays security they just roll antag on jobs they can get neat greentext tools.

W H E N

the memes cant save you now celt

He didn't get banned.

I make a new topic in the deadmin request portion of the forum, correct?

HE'S DOING IT THE MADMAN

Space facts: only normies play sec