/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

/sthg/ - #569 - Modern Amy is better than Classic Fleetway Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent and Upcoming Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e0vxcwT9ykw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fast

youtube.com/watch?v=e0vxcwT9ykw

>/sthg/ - #569 - Modern Amy is better than Classic Fleetway Edition
Why the fuck do you have to do shit like that, man?

Nice Edition

it's fake

no shit

Correction, there's at least two shits in that picture

But all Amys are great

Get him into a crowded modern city, where people stop all the time to check their cellphones and block the way for everyone else so everyone has to go slow and even stop completely.

Come on user, say it with feeling.

but not as great as totino's

What about Amy wearing a Totino's outfit serving Totinos.

Sonic would probably start parkouring over buildings or just flood the city

10 out of 10 idea

Hey, /sthg/. Any obscure/one-shot characters you missed and wished to return?

Nack's bar wench. At least let her get some art.

he was so rad

Amy is cute. cute

Make him go slow too much and he'll go insane.

The echidna pirate was pretty rad, too bad nothing from Chronicles will ever return.

Who drew this? That has to be best angry Sonic fanart I've ever seen.

Kyle the Gorilla
>tfw Archie Sonic Boom was cancelled
[press F to pay respects]

Not so much a character as a form

F

No head should be that long.

Not long enough

>the thuoght that someone found out prince died because of this general

F

I want to bully him for having a weird head.

Don't even try
get some help

That is a ridiculous amount of tiddy

>chauvel trying to draw sexy girls

stop confusing my dick

What do you guys think of the rebooted Naugus? I still find him enjoyable and the current fight with him in Sonic Universe is really cool but I still feel cheated.

I found the previous Naugus story much more interesting. He won, he was king of the castle! Sonic and friends couldn't wage a proper politics war against him because they were busy with other adventures so he got to continue sitting in the thrown,Geoffrey was such a good antagonist that it was infuriating, and Naugus having an identity crisis with three other beings inside him fighting for control was interesting. I was really excited to see where it would all go. But then the space time event happened and he literally runs out of the castle so the politics plot is done with, his identity crisis isn't brought up again, Geoffrey vanishes from continuity so he'll never get his comeuppance, and that's the end. I do like his new sister and how she became a member of Eggman's Dozen but I still feel that we lost a lot.

Anyone else disappointed? And I'm sorry if this has already been discussed several times, I just recently got caught up on the comics.

i just want more robutt

Don't let this fucker hear you say that

You know exactly who to thank for all of that

He's marginally more interesting than he used to be, but he's still the most boring non Eggman villain in the comics

A Japanese fan, of course

Nah, Eclipse is fairly interesting. Also at least he has some sort of rivalry or THING going for him. Naugus has always just been "A wizard"

is Sonic Chronicle worth playing?

It's mediocre, and only interesting for being able to play Sonic as a complete ass, as well as being a hypothetical "what if Penders wasn't completely retarded" version of the Dark Legion story.

Never read any pre-boot about him, but I like his dynamic with his sister in the reboot. Sucks that she's now working for Eggman

What if Sally was a beaver, what would her last name be?
Sally Woodchuck?

Never knew Eclipse will become my favorite non-Eggman villain even though his design makes it look like he'll be lame and stupid.

Hmm. Maybe I just need to take another look at his story then.

>Bottom right
Isn't that KKM's redesign for Sally?

>What if Sally was a beaver
It would be stupid.

Princess Bucktooth

>hair is the same color as the coat
Fuck you

Not a fan of her... jacket thing? What even is that? And the gem things on her boots are kinda weird. But overall that's a pretty cute Sal gal.

Has the Shattered World Crisis become the Namek of Archie Sonic? I've been reading up on Sonic SCANF for the last couple days, glad it's finally ending.

Honey an absolute best

What the fuck is even half the shit on him

>hair is the same color as her body fur
>no sleeves
>retarded collar
>in general shittier color for fur and shittier hair
Yeah, let's just leave her with nutty brown colors for her fur and hair instead of tangerine orange, thanks. Out of all the characters that get redesigned, Sally seems to get the worst of it.
People also need to stop drawing everything in the Uekawa style. It's so ugly when not done by him.

stuff

I'd say so, but I'd rather read Unleashed than watch Namek again

The good. The right shit. The Sonic shit.

Why did Billy Hatcher dye his hair blue?

Did someone say humanizations?

A bunch of shit Yuji Uekawa either thinks is cool or thinks teenagers in the early 2000s wore.

i feel like he was going for a jet set radio vibe

Where did this image come from, actually? I've never seen Uekawa release art independently, as far as I know everything he does is for Sega and released by them for some occasion, I haven't seen any art by him just because he wanted to draw something.

>you will never commission a Sonic sketch from Uekawa
why the fuck live

It's reaching the end and it's the arc that I got me fully hooked into the comics. Specifically the Waves of Change. Before that I was reading them on and off in a Barnes and Noble. Now I just buy them off the app.
inb4 another hiatus or 12 issue crossover

>Out of all the characters that get redesigned, Sally seems to get the worst of it.
That's because she's the most polarizing character and every person on the planet thinks they have a sure-fire way to "fix" her when in reality they're ruining her more.

Sounds eerily familiar, doesn't it?

Or the comics are cancelled.

>ruining her more.
You can't ruin what is already bad.

>Sounds eerily familiar, doesn't it?
Makes me want to fucking die.
Epic.

You also can't fix what isn't broken, but I'm being redundant in saying that.

3/7

>People also need to stop drawing everything in the Uekawa style. It's so ugly when not done by him.
I dunno, there are a few fanarts in Uekawa style that look legit that they could even fool people into thinking that they're real.

we are a punished bunch

Pearly is cute! Cute!

>getting all these (You)s
If I recall correctly, it was promotional art for Tokyo Game Show 2001.

uh...thicker!

>tits

Flat is more than fine

Those aren't Sage's tits; it's the edge of her shirt falling down.

On girl boys maybe.

It's a preference. A to B cups are alright by me but anything bigger than a D cup is a turn off.

I agree. Make good pillows though.

I choose to believe that this is Tails and Rouge's daughter from a crack paring, rather than Tails crossdressing.
So I'll enjoy it and no homo.

> But then the space time event happened and he literally runs out of the castle so the politics plot is done with, his identity crisis isn't brought up again, Geoffrey vanishes from continuity so he'll never get his comeuppance, and that's the end.
This is better, though.
Polotics drama and "Me and my tulpas" plotlines have no place in Sonic. The skunk not getting KARMAED is a shame but a price I pay gladly.

she's antoines and sallys bastard child that got adopted

Bump

What about her?

Wendy needs to be kicked out of the Egg Boss group.

She fits better with Naugus.

I don't think you just get "kicked out" of the Egg Bosses.

Well?

is that what they're calling it these days