>Ascendancy Offline Skill Planner
github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/

>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

I think it's pretty safe to say no one who is actually good at the game still posts here.

false

3st for fitch weet

>free
>FREE
>Free
>free
>free
>free

yeah I'm done with this shit game
later poetards
I shan't be coming back

fuck off discord

It hasn't aged well, friend

I tried playing it again the other day and it's just... ugh.

who?

when I first started playing PoE I was so against using skills that I was using basic attacks on monsters well into act 2

So I just tried my first map. arcade t1 with elemental equilibrium

dropped low to trash a couple times and nearly ripped on the boss

3k life and 4k armor

should I reroll?

Depends on your level and gear, your hp is pretty low

So is there ever a point for an ES build to drop Discipline for some other aura or buff?

Would you a Piety /poeg/?

Are you fucking retarded?

lvl 67, I havent found any gear upgrades since cruel, going to try crafting better gear

>getting hit by oversoul attacks
???

See

How rippey is this boss? Heard it is a 3 phase fight.

This game is kinda mysognyistic at times don't you think?

you can buy some decent 1c gear off poe.trade, assuming you found some chaos levelling

For a while now, players have been saying that if an area has rain, it takes longer to load. This isn't true, because there's nothing additional to load.

not helping a p2w tabs babby

also the servers are perfect and if you have any lag you need to call you're isp

Very easy, all she does is spooky toss every few seconds. She just teleports at 66% and 33% hp and you have to go through 2 seconds to labyrinth-style traps to get back to her.

:)

but seriously i really wasn't expecting it to go straight into another set of beams

>People complain about rain as if it has some complex calculations
It's literally the same shit as all the other effects but it became a meme so now people wont shut up about it. It's like complaining that barrels slow you down, its that arbitrary

>It's like complaining that barrels slow you down, its that arbitrary

Getting into yellows and the fucking Canyon boss is annoying as FUCK

>>>two of them
>>>one of them shoots gay ass poison shit and blast rain nuke
>>>also had Temporal Chains curse map

What do you use to make webms look so good while remaining under 3mb? Is there a guide somewhere or some shit. I can never get them to be below 7mb using Handbrake.

well fuck I guess I need to wait for the new skills before I make another character

I'm going to play a CI build for the first time and will level as CI as soon as I travel to the keystone, wish me luck

you moved, get gud and play hc :^)

Occultist?

It's been my experience this league that he more often than not does 6 beams in a row instead of 3 and sometimes even does 9.

Yes, if I even survive until Lab and Izaro
I have played nothing but life builds in 2 years of PoE

quay? more like gay

I too want to know this. What's a good bitrate for webmcam

>another post ending in 8
Fuck. Okay I get it. 3 characters this little into the league is enough.

Is Pathfinder that good and universal that I should take it over deadeye ( casually playing LA ) ?

pls no memes

I'll be honest dont remember all the uniques flasks and I'm not up to date on the new ones, but I know how crazy some are.

if you're just playing casually then it's not a big deal

You gonna rip at level 11.

Do I win something if I'm right?

if you're casual you can do whatever you want
if you want to go as far as possible in as short a time as possible then you go pathfinder because it's just better.

not hat guy but you need to capture at good quality then downsample while converting

dunno about handbrake but VLC uses the ffmpeg encoder which has decent vp8 profile that you can tweak

Pathfinder is good with the unique flasks. If you don't have Vinktar's, Taste and Rumi's it's not all that amazing. You'd be stuck with, like, basalt and sulphur and you can probably have them up constantly anyway.

Webm for Retards. Having a lot of colorful shit going on in the video really damns it from going under 3mb, from what i've noticed. Probably also helps that I'm downscaling downscaled recordings

rofl

Nice eye of chayula there, dude.

>freeze pulse

livin' life on the edge there , user

unique flasks are the most OP shit in this game so yeah

Free.

that new shaper flask is some shit, man.

>try to buy a white hat enchanted with bonus for an unpopular skill
>has no b/o. i offer
>"lol its worth more"
>i ask for a price
>"dunno"

are these people expecting someone to offer 10ex for a shitty white hat for as kill no one uses or what

Whats better for crit firestorm

Power charge on crit+ increased multiplier

or

Cast on crit + another firestorm

neither

getting pcharges is easy enough and coc wont trigger off spells anyway

Then what do i get

crit chance+crit multiplier?

what are your other supports? how many links does your fs have?

kill me

>bought the mtx

Im about to get 6 im inquisitor

I have increased area spell echo concentrated effect, around 40% crit chance

like over 300%+ multiplier

Based Retard

assuming youve taken the correct inquis ascent points, it should be:

firestorm

increased aoe (swap with conc effect for bosses or all the time if you feel you need to)

faster casting

controlled destruction

echo

inc crit

for a build that struggles to cap resists, would normal kraityn be a sensible choice for the +10 all res?

i feel bad for him

all he had to give up in his life to stream poe "full time" and now half his viewers left him too

hard to justify but yes, it could be justified

tho taking the point could be better if you can afford a jewel with it. since there are all res jewels with other added shit

he's doing fine, never had so many viewers as he have now, not to mention being it what? 3 podcasts?

objectivelly the best UI poe ever had

>tfw no one will leak PoE source code and just make private servers, mods and custom shit and end GGG

;~;

some user said his gf left him too becaus he had to quit his teaching job

all women will leave you if you arent making enough money for them to buy the things they want user, its better this way

don't mind me, just having fun here playing my (((((((((("""""""""""""""""""""""phys""""""""""""""""""""""")))))))))))) build

>current year
>doesnt understand the difference between a phys and ele build

After defeating uber atziri as low life solo self-found in HC, PT has ascended in real life. When you reach that level things like women and carnal pleasures seem minuscule and are useless for such a high level of consciousness, spirituality and power.

New player here, what would be the best crafting mod to apply to this? I'm thinking +%Energy Shield and Evasion, is that correct?

eva% would do nothing, since its a pure ES chest

he promptly fell back to the gutter when he died to normal hillock

True. So should I just go for the flat +55~68% ES?

>look up X Templar, Inquisitor builds

>all of them go Crit for that elepen

>>>branches across the entire fucking tree to snag Shadows crit, Doom Cast or Projectile PIerce for Spark

>meanwhile there are two fucking clusters of Staves nearby which give the exact same as Doom Cast + Shadow

you cant wb with staff
plus knifes give you free crit chance on their implicits and there is the option to use a shield

I gave my life... on the promise of a lie... I gave my life... for nothing...

There's no blacker magic than death, bitch

I wait... A good wife...

I am so cold and lonely...

embrace me

MY DAUGHTER

should i bother with a consuming dark as ED?

>Oooohhhh the weary travelar

What the fuck did he mean by this?

Cold?

Last time on /poeg/

How does uber labyrinth work? I wasn't here in prophecy. Do i need to find 6 of those trails and then use those statue tokens? i've only found 3 trials i'm level 83

i decided against using consuming dark with ED because poison only deals 8% of your damage as a DoT which is pretty shit

i'd get more damage from a good spell wand or dagger

buld one more game like shit even good all only maps,
fuck damage

just play hardcore
fuck damage

last time it was
>just build damage
now it's
>fuck damage
come on /poeg/ make up your mind

you need to unlock the 6

then each try on the lab costs one key