Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2016/09/16/street-fighter-v-update-coming-september-22nd
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/3s
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/vsav
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof02
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/usf4
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/jojos
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof98
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st
eventhubs.com/news/2016/sep/16/color-bundle-purchase-info-tons-new-environmental-stage-kos-and-more-capcom-shares-more-information-september-update/
youtube.com/watch?v=NHppaMu1G3g
youtube.com/watch?v=445xXmAa-w8
youtube.com/watch?v=MrnRE91wBok
youtube.com/watch?v=y1ip5J9LLuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2016/09/16/street-fighter-v-update-coming-september-22nd

>KUSOGE KING TOURNAMENT SERIES
It's that time again, /fgg/. Time to play a bunch of dead kusoges (and some not dead kusoges) and watch as people gloat because they're the only people that still play that dead game.

>Points System
This time we'll be assigning a point value to the top 8 finishers in each tournament. The player with the most points at the end of the series will be declared Kusoge King.

1st - 32 points
2nd - 16 points
3rd - 8 points
4th - 4 points
5th/6th - 2 points
7th/8th - 1 point

The man with the most points will be allowed to ban and pick 1 game for the next season.

>Schedule & Games Lineup

fggkusogeking.challonge.com/

September 16th @8:00 PM EST - SF3: Third Strike - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/3s
September 30th @8:00 PM EST - Vampire Saviour - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/vsav
October 14th @8:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '02 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof02
October 28th @8:00 PM EST - Ultra Street Fighter 4 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/usf4
November 11th @8:00 PM EST - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/jojos
November 25th @8:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '98 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof98
December 9th @8:00 PM EST - Street Fighter 5 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
December 16th @8:00 PM EST - Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st

>Rules
-All games best of 3.
-Grand finals best of 5.
-If connection is unplayable attempt to fix it however you can. If it remains unplayable one player may forfeit or you may attempt to play it out.
-Check-in time is 1 hour prior to tournament start. Bracket will be shuffled at start time.
-In the event of a controller malfunction or any other event that disrupts the match the responsible player must forfeit the round. If no player can be determined at fault replay the set with the score before the malfunction.

If there's anything you think I missed let me know.

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

>color pack costs 85k FM

lmaooooo

you're boring the crap outta me

Reminder that fuudo is best boy

Just pay the small fee of $15 bucks an this content that should be on the disc can be yours!

OP trying to get everyone on another Darkstalker argument again?

eventhubs.com/news/2016/sep/16/color-bundle-purchase-info-tons-new-environmental-stage-kos-and-more-capcom-shares-more-information-september-update/

The Sept 22nd update is fixing the 8 frames meme

Who is the easiest to mash and win with in vsav?

DESU I'm gonna miss Max a little bit.

>oh no actual fighting game discussion
>>>r/Kappa

Where's he going?

>The Sept 22nd update is fixing the 8 frames meme
No it's not

I don't watch e-celebs, is that all it takes to sink them?

Talbain or Sasquatch depending on if AWOO or insane pressure is your stronger point

Post your favorite combo videos

youtube.com/watch?v=NHppaMu1G3g

youtube.com/watch?v=445xXmAa-w8

Nah aris did way worse shit during the sfxt shilling and people did forgive him.

too bad i have to have charge and a meter to get an overhead. what's worse i flash and it's a whole 3 frames slower than ryu's

damn i'd kill for a 6 MP

Cuz Aris is based as fuck

The beta is finally over

t. 5inch muncher

ya aris pretty much raped miranda when he said she had nice thighs on cross assault

Best OP. Thanks OP maker.

Max is a lot bigger than Aris and his audience is way different (more sensitive)

We're soon going to see sites like Kotaku try to shut him down

What happened

fightcade amigos?

sticks out for maxillian

when's the tgs tourney going to start?

Yeah I remember when he kept saying it over and over again and also used the camera to focus on her ass/thighs while she was walking around

Definitely normal behavior

Maybe you should pick a character that has the tools you want and stop whining.

whats the point of the discord?

youtube.com/watch?v=MrnRE91wBok

jesus kof is boring as shit.

He said NIGGER

NEET circlejerking

>• Juri's V-Reversal was unintentionally able to hit downed opponents under specific circumstances. Juri's V-Reversal was corrected so that it cannot hit downed opponents.

Wait, there was a character with OTG moves at a point?

To kill Veeky Forums generals posting quality.

Doesn't happen very often around here.

So the shitposters can brag about shitposting on /fgg/

This is the only memorable fancy CMV i've seen

youtube.com/watch?v=y1ip5J9LLuI

Why? Has he addressed it?

>guilty gear
lmao

To play and discuss fighting games. Discord just got first and second in 3s.

:O
white ppl aren't supposed to say that !!!

i don't really like the other characters.

mika is OK i have some setups but they aren't that potent, ryu is fun but everyone and their mom and their cousin has a pocket ryu and it's easy for me to autopilot, alex is ok but i have trouble in neutral. dhalsim is difficult to play well consistently, and i fall asleep playing cammy.

i don't like the newcomers as much as i thought i would, i don't like gief w/o greenhand.. most of the cast feels varying levels of ....meh to play. i don't have the patience for nash or chun.

I've been enjoying Vsav on fight cade.
Haven't played against anyone, but it's a fun game. I like it a lot more than SFV.

it was only during trades(only time I ever saw it actually work was if Juri countered sodacan while Birdie was down right in front of her. a little disappointing to see go, but it's not a huge deal

Probably going to to get it myself since me and my friends have been wanting to add an older fighting game to our list of stuff we play together.

So the neets can feel good about themselves.

Sonicsol
>sponsored sf player
>law school student
>attacked and made fun of by the discord

Indulgememe
>Apparently very rich
>tall
>played a variety of fighting games for a 16er
>In college at 17 years old
>constantly attacked and made fun of in the discord

Redblade
>enough money to go to events
>actually makes it past pools and gets top 32 in events
>make fun of constantly in the discord

Really makes you think........

It's fun! It's very fun. Footsies, and meta is considered mostly balanced.
I've been going through older games right now and finding them a lot more fun than current ones.

>Max was a dedicated NeoGAF member for nearly a decade and never spread any kind of hate or controversial opinions but after one slip up he gets completely thrown under the bus by almost all of them

He was banned from NeoGAF for saying nigger on his stream?

really makes you think...

lmao SFV doubters BTFO eternally

k... keep me updated

it's almost like they envy people who are better than them and lashing out is their way to cope w/ it

B-but /fgg/ said there would never be more stage transitions!

>dedicated member
he made like 10 posts, and they were all shilling/links to his youtube channel

don't you know Veeky Forums is a hope black hole.

Indulge me got shit on in multiple games constantly, sonicsol lost to slim, redblade lost to cammy as st akuma.

I'd tell you to kys but I wager most of the discord parasites will do that without being told to sooner or later

all 3 of those people got dumpstered on by kusoge only players

has slim learned how to low cancel yet?

why can't the discord neets get a job?

>check out the gaf thread
>all those bans

kek

I don't think this is what people had in mind when Capcom said they were looking to NRS for inspiration.

Someone see me in double ST

FC: Pantherpiss

t. slim

gaf mods are a lot like Veeky Forums mods. sometimes they ban folks for literally no reason. only thing is, on gaf it's a permanent lol

Take a wild guess.

i will name is akagi

what is with neet's fascination with piss?

t. chronic ban evading kid from her ipad

>After the attack frames of Birdie's jumping LK ended, Birdie’s hurtbox would unintentionally remain absent in his recovery frames until he landed. This has been corrected by setting a hurtbox to Birdie's jumping LK recovery frames, until he lands.
so there are no birdie players in /fgg/? how the fuck did this go under my radar?

This has nothing to do with fighting games or /fgg/. No one cares about your off-site circlejerk you dopefiend.

Fuck off

a fighting game discord where people play and discuss them doesn't have any thing to do with fighting games?

>capcom cup japan soon
LET'S GO USA

It's your sycophants posting your discord drama here that's causing it.
Maybe you should stop enabling them.

sshhhh don't tell ne1

why would you lie? it says nothing about the 8 frames.

Just fuck off no one likes you or your circlejerk friends

>[deleted]

And stay out, faggot.

No, off-site drama has nothing to do with fighting games or this general.

Get the fuck out, faggot

why would the host of a kids show say nigger, what the hell was le ebin hype man thinking?

He couldn't stop his phat rhymes in time

>a fighting game discord where people play
No they dont

Is Max really for the kids now? Did his content just start skewing younger after Assist Me?

i don't have any control over other people

i'm playing right now

Japan Cup is live

/kagecchi

>people still not uploading videos in 1080p/60fps.

hi pisss

ur gay

Did you diapers forgot that Indulgeme BTFO slim 10-2 in 3s?

DELET THIS

>sfv dies during the offseason.

heh

You say that like that's a big accomplishment.

Well, you complained about the fgg vs discord thing.
Blame Doug, Slim and Meppz for that and take it to the discord instead of complaining here.

What is your realistic guess at season 2 characters?

My guess would be
>Sakura
>New Character
>Honda or Blanka
>Sagat
>Akuma

There's a fighting game more popular than sfv atm?