/drg/ Danganronpa General - Hope is Wonderful Edition

Last thread hit image limit!

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in January of 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>New DRV3 Trailer, Reveals Cast & more
youtube.com/watch?v=7c7O-bRYsY8

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [FUTURE and DESPAIR ARC EPISODE 10 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/zKNM8MaT

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/src/1474081284086.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=cmiJV877edY
youtu.be/sE4053M485k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for HOPE

BROKEN

Nya

DO IT FOR HER, /DRG/!

Gentle

I-I mean second, ahah

may.2chan.net/b/src/1474081284086.jpg

With the death of so many Anons, I wish the living all the hope I have. I really fucking loved this series, the funky executions, sure it was camp as fuck but I loved the characters, too.

Yeah, I have.

Just forget about me, I hope everyone else has.
Later /drg/

k-kaede-chan...

T O O F A S T
O

O

F
A
S
T

later~

See ya

see you later tokoposter+

I would never kick your ass. And I don't want you to climb too fast. Do what you need to do and always be happy. Your position is the single most difficult to live up to, and if it gets too hard, simply ask if they would prefer to play the position instead, and take all the responsibility that goes with it.

That or find allies who will do so for you.

It's easy to blame people and easy to be hateful. Your devotion is what makes you so noble.

I truly accept your spirit.

HOPE

Adios amigo!

I actually know too much about you to forget tokopo.

All I need is one fact and you stick in my mind for eternity.

Gonna sleep.

I want to fuck Kotoko.

Gosh reading everyone's stories really makes me want to listen to Stairway to Heaven. It's just such a feel good song when i'm feeling down. I wish I could help out.

Night user! Enjoy your sleep!

You can help by remembering them, in the end memories are worth a lot more than words, sentiments or intentions.

Thanks coach. I'm going to try my best and turn to a new page in this chapter. I dont want to have this season end in regret.

also good. My ass is too sore from today's game to be kicked

Guess you're right. Stories are always unique to people. I'm glad threads are always archived. I like to read old ones sometimes. Because the internet is forever, just like memories.

Nidai-sempai, what is a jumping jack?

I saw that shit on the internet and i don't know what it is?

Alright~ Written up the contract for Ms. KiriKitty as our own Ghostbuster!
Just sign here and be welcomed to kill any ghost you see and eat cookies~

>Because the internet is forever

Nah.

As long as we're around to keep it up, I think so!

>ends touching FTE with a quality Jojo post
>Insanity-kun slides right on up into potential waifu-tier

Gotcha.

>Memories are forever
>POSTED BY HINATA HAJIME

It's a warmup exercise. Imagine doing a jump-rope but instead you jump up, spread your legs a bit more than shoulder width apart and raise your hands above your head, then back down to your sides and legs straight during your next jump.

Fug, I forgot to send the document.

Yay!! Kitty get!
Now we can call on you next time Akane or I are bothered by ghosts~
... just do whatever now.

Archives don't last. Servers don't last. Some file formats will be impossible to read. Information, trash and garbage all over the net not deemed worthy will slowly decay. The mind is their new home, and it'll become their deathbed. Others think it'll collapse too, the whole archiving business, and by then we'll descend into a digital dark age.

I could always use a trainer to help me warm up

It's been 24 hours and I'm still in the depths of despair. This was way worse than the game:
>there was fear for her life in her eyes
>she was betrayed by the one person she trusted
>you could hear her screams of pain as she lost more and more blood
>you could see her fear mount as the situation grew dire and she approached deaths gate ever closer
>just when she thought she was home free the final nail was driven
>in her final moments she saw the person she wanted to see most, and he didn't even remember her
>she died sobbing, not wanting to die but to continue to live on with her classmates
>in the game she knew it was coming and accepted it
>in the game she remained stone faced to remain strong
But is this really where her story ends? A fan favorite character brought back to drive despair into the hearts of the fans and the cast, far too predictable, even for kodaka. I ponder this because we have yet to see the TWEEST. There's a lot of interesting things about this anime series. Let's review what we have so far from Killer Killer, DR Future and DR Despair...

Ok now it sounds like its getting lewd.

Even if we don't live on through the Internet, the fact that I might be mentioned once by an user to his friends, to his mother, brother, father, in his thoughts even if it's only for a brief moment as that fellow Danganfan gives me a bit of happiness. We're all alone in our minds and we die in our minds alone even if you're surrounded by friends, which is scary...terrifying but hey, let's play some video games in the meantime. Watch some TV. Maybe get out a little bit.

That sounds like a good idea, hey?

How's your day been /drg/?

Ill be your light in the infinite darkness, anonymous.

every time i mention you or think of you a spark will go off and you will be remembered.

At a certain point the fact that you could see her death coming from a mile away is honestly just a comfort that softens the blow that it had.

My prediction is that Izuru has pieced the Chiaki AI back together from the leftover simulation data and has done what he can to bring her back as much as possible.

OOooo TOOooo BBBbbAAaaDdd Kiittyy CCccAAAaaaNNnnTTtt HHhhEEeeeLLllPPpp YyyOOooUUU IIiiNNnn SssPPppAAAaaCCccEEeee.

Not too bad Celes. Your Souda picture made it even better. Mostly spent the whole day doing nothing. You?

Pretty good celeste-user! Gonna do another rolling tonight?

AHHHHHH!!!!!!

I just woke up, had a chat full'o feels

Killer Killer:
>kijihara may be rehabilitated and could tie into the series, he IS a member of the future foundation
>there is an ultimate makeup artist who can create a convincing corpse

Despair Arc:
>was announced alongside the future arc
>revealed the ultimate imposters true face
>there exists an anime that can drive people to despair
>in the first episode chisa was watching a video of her death in the future anime
>chisa and mitirai are members of despair as well

Future:
>the blood featured in this series is red reather than pink
>the entire game is taking place underwater
>gekogaharra was never tallied into the total number of players alive, she doesn't even have a forbidden action
>from the very beginning there was a hidden 17th player
>everyone has appeared in the despair arc except for great gozu, bandai and gekkogaharra
>as of right now either ruruka, juzou or kirigiri is still alive
>the killing game was claimed to be broadcast to the world
>togami has revealed there is no broadcast going on
>seiyo has a slew of potions
>after trying reanimator on bandai it failed
>either the potion doesn't work or bandai isn't human
>monaka is not the mastermind
>all of the despairs except hajime should be out cold
>junko is dead

What is the tweest going to be this time....? An anime for the future and an anime for the past..... What if they were connected more closely than we think? What if the video chisa was watching in the beginning was the broadcast of the future arc? It's not being displayed worldwide in the present, it's being displayed worldwide IN THE PAST!!!

pretty good. How was yours

That's not a ghost. It's just a lamp with a blanket on it. It also has a smile. No need to scream.

It's all just an anime....;-;

Pretty good, celes-user! Hope yours has been as well

I mention /drg/ people a lot to my friends. You all definitely matter.

Excellent. Got some hopeshards with Insanity-kun and have just been enjoying the time I've been awake.

She was very possibly saved by Izuru and is a FF head. There's no telling for sure. But given that Chisa is the one who pushed her, it's also unlikely.

Killer Killer so far has only given me that there's a SHSL makeup artist which is helpful for plot.

At this point, anything goes.

A-are you sure? ...ok

NNnnnooooOOONNnnnEEeee AAaaaSSSssKKkkEEeeDdd YYyyOOOoooUUUuu.

I'm just doing my job, talking lamp.

When you're single, workin full-time for the dollar you take what story based distractions you can to waste away into. Which a nice revelation I heard today is that some of the developers from hotel dusk created a new game and it comes to the US next month

It'd be nice if she made it out somehow, but I think all that awaits her is a freezer. It fits pic related too well. Still going to AWA next month?

Yeah, kodaka was being plainly obvious with his deathflags
>cyborg chiaki
It still wouldn't quite be the same

>Monaca is afraid of ghost

More like next week. Check the AWA thread.

BBbbbEEeeWWWwwwAAaRRrEEEee.

I meant in two weeks....

That being said, what do you think of Robot Chiaki theory?

Even if its busted, it was good.

Pretty great actually
Had alot of school work, but it's friday so I know tomorrow is gonna be relaxing as shit
Went to a smash tourney today and did pretty good
A teacher is allowing me to redo a project I did god awful on with no penalties of it being late, so I got that awful thought out of my head until later this week
Also I talked with alot of celebs online today, so yea it has been great
Triple Q is actually a pretty swell guy to talk to

Probably not honestly. I'm about to go to bed within the hour. Kindof pooped out for today

Good morning user

Good to hear!

>Got some hopeshards with Insanity-kun
Care to be more specific? I don't know if you are implying you watched him play the game or if you two have a closer relationship now.

Wait, are there one or two hidden players?

We had a nice talk last thread. It was FTE-tier.

Don't think I came across that one, I'm aware that kodaka teased us with the cyborg factory on island 5 in DR2. But is there a legit theory that a chiakibot might exist in the future. Even if you do create a likeness, it's still just an imitation, it'd be no different than creating robots of all the other kids that died. Sure they're technically back, but it's a hollow victory

On which board?

AI Chiaki doesn't have to be the same. She's similar, but different. I think regardless she herself deserves to live, too.

Besides, Hajime spent a lot of precious time with her, too. AI Chiaki can live for the both of them.

>But is this really where her story ends?

i could be a fool here but im feeling a twist with her

especially since she say they will come for me

they are doing something in future im sure of it and is link to her

>The fact that nidai wants to be a VA reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=cmiJV877edY

No, i mean AI chiaki and Real Chiaki are the same person, a robot that robot survived its excecution, of course, its busted.

I presume only /cgl/ posts about cons but I guess there are more.

In any case, yeah.

Good to hear! Sounds like a great day, and a perfect way to start the weekend! Plus extended deadlines are always a godsend.

That's awesome! I've been meaning to ask, how did things work out with that person from the other day?

anal.

It turned out for the better, I just overthought the whole situation and the other person didn't see it as a big deal. We good now

Heyyy that's great! I knew everything would work out in the end!

Celes-user, do you have a tumblr or deviantart where you post all of your artwork?

>they will come for me
Do you remember what episode that was? Because I think you might be right, but if you are, kodaka is about to go full 999 on us and he should pretty much surrender his butt to uchikoshi. I had this thought too, a future anime and a past anime, what if there is some sort of link between the two? So to say that because the characters exist in both time spaces they could throw their subconscious' back.

Thanks

Oh? the theory was that chiaki was a robot all along and her subconscious was loaded into the alter ego program? But yeah, since we clearly saw her blood, she's not a robot

This was entertaining. That I was the source of your remembering it is it's own separate blessing/curse.

You gonna be there too? If so listen for the screaming Nidai.

If Junko's the Ultimate Analyst how come she didn't predict Naegi wanted to stick his dick in Kiri's Giri and would lie about the master key?
Is Hope more unpredictable than Despair?

Yes, but I don't want to say what it is.
I know celes-user isn't gonna be a secret identity forever, but I'd atleast like to know that I didn't shill myself out, and instead someone just found me accidentally. Won't happen anytime soon but maybe one day I'll be famous enough that my style is sortof just recognized by someone here

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTABLE

I share this sentiment, but I also have been informed that some people know who I am because of something I did that was noticed by SpikeChun.

Yeah, she Chiaki is a robot, Chihiro made her with Yasuke and Miaya's help, she was made to reach out and make people feel better about themselfes in general.

Thats what i thought, but since flesh-chiaki is kinda meh compared to AI Chiaki, the fact Alter Ego claims Chihiro made it confuses me.

I still think Chihiro, Yasuke and Miaya making Izuru makes more sense, rather than that glossed over scene on the pod.

That was a fun remembering, and remember, there is western stuff that you could voice over, the opportunities are endless.

Yeah dude, I'm gonna do VLR sigma for one day and hajime for another. If I had more time I was thinking of doing a battle damaged munakata

I am not the best at finding the roles. But that people of /drg/ have sent me links to stuff is really reassuring. You are the best athletes a manager could ask for.

So Chunsoft threw you under the table?
That's kindof funny in a sad way. Thank god I don't actually post anything I make here anywhere other than here.

Man, this guy will be easier to hate than Komaeda because of how stylishly he's dressed.

I've tried out Sigma before as well.
If you find me, just ask me, "Coach, do you accept my spirit" or something like that and you'll get assailed with my management so confess at your own risk. I'll be hyped to meet an athlete again in person.

I didn't even post it. Someone else did. I still get notifications for it on Twitter.

Watch him die in the first chapter.

Wait, you got to be an VA? That so sick.

You could call it psycho-sick

Based on the clips from the trailer, that's actually very possible, as he's not standing next to protag in later screens.

What does her voice sound like?

Like chocolate milk mixed with coke.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Actually him being absent makes me think he'll survive.

While I AM voicing Carlos and possibly Sigma and Zero according to the director in a fan dub, I was referring to in cosplay, not in studio. Hahaha

Fair point. But this also was just a different timeline. Life is simply unfair, don't you think? :^)

I want to believe youtu.be/sE4053M485k

Of course man, I'm interested to meet you and chunsoft came across your voiceovers? That's awesome, I recorded some BS stuff for Santa, Snake and Ace because 999 is getting voice overs now. I sent them to uchi on twitter, but he didn't notice me....

I feel she was meh, simply because of the anime, we would've gotten a better feel for her if this was a game. But yeah it is strange for chihiro to create chaiki ai, since we haven't seen the two of them interact once in the anime.