So we all love cars, sure. But what's your favorite fictional vehicle? Space, sea, land, whatever, no limitations

So we all love cars, sure. But what's your favorite fictional vehicle? Space, sea, land, whatever, no limitations.

I love the Arwing. Sleek, fast, powerful, resilient. Just a beautiful piece of machinery I think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QK7DRK2qMEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pgh9M5H7r6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is this? I've always liked the asymmetrical designs in the star wars universe.

It's a B-Wing.

>It's a god damned space hot rod

Good enough for me.

>tfw no space baiku

I agree with OP and say the arwing is a glorious ship, but I have always been a bigger fan of the tie fighter. I know it's pretty mainstream and well known, but I just love it's compact size, it's clever name, and the sound its fictional engines make every time it flies by.

10/10 would own

>has no atmosphere
>pressurized flight suit required
>no shields
>no hyper drive
>slow
>not very manueverable
>mass produced junk

The engine sounds is just gorgeous for sure. And I love that they come in so many variations, implies a lot of aftermarket support. I bet somewhere out there they have tie fighter races.

That said I think a couple Arwings VS a horde of Tie Fighters would end with the empire down a ridiculous number of ships.

>implying x-shitters are any better
They get taken down just as easily

Mechs>anything else

Best bike
>yes i know some nips made one

VF-22

It does not get any better than this.

I remember that bike having a BMW logo on it somewhere

>tfw no Zoids

It's hard to pick just one favorite, but Serenity would be pretty high on the list.

This is a good one

mah nigga

Sieg Zeon my spacenoid nigga.

I've been idling in this thread forever thinking of what my favorite mobile suit is and it's tough, like a mother trying to choose which child will survive.

The Daughtress. Not spectacular in any way as far as notGMs go but I like the look of it, it's nostalgic af.

It's got the aesthetics of a 90s Japanese fax machine and a rice cooker which I like but i'd replace the armor with Gundanium alloy, Jegan missile shield, and a Stark Jegan flight pack, and a beam rifle from the X divider.

Always loved these. Patched up looking and easy to shoot down but gotta go fast.

At first glance I thought this was a brain mounted into some kind of star fighter which got me thinking; would something like that even count as a vehicle though? At what point is the line drawn for that distinction, for instance if a brain was in some kind of life supporting capsule and could be placed in different machines, would those be bodies or vehicles? When does it become different from getting in/out of a car?
ANYWAYS my pick of fictional shit would be this baby. Go any fucking where I want.

Love Arwings.
Pic related: Long Night of Solace.
>Length: 28.960 kilometers (95,013 ft)
>Width 11.447 kilometers (37,555 ft)
>Height 3.563 kilometers (11,689 ft)

Large super-carrier. thought it looked beautiful when i first saw it. looked especially great in cut-scenes.

This is more /n/ tier but one would be sweet for getting around ton with. Unfortunately it needs to stay in town because if it gets too far from a power source it shuts down.

>Not picking Bob's hot rod
>Not picking the yellow exoskeleton workloader
>Not picking that flying APC.

Cmong mang

>Bob's constantly broken down shitbox
>not picking the Galleon
>not picking Megabyte's bike
>not picking Megabyte in truck form

The zip boards shrink to the size of a yo-yo and draw power ambiently from the air, you can't beat that convenience. As cool as it is, you probably don't want to have to park that exosuit.

>favorite fictional vehicle?

this big sexy bitch right here

I want a light cycle.

My brother still has his blade liger. We still have 4 models.

I know it's bait but fuck you. They took pictures of it all on the moon. It's real and anyone who says otherwise is a troll or a moron. So sick of pants on head conspiracy fools.

Get fucked. Yes I mad.

Without question the LAAT from Star Wars

youtube.com/watch?v=QK7DRK2qMEQ

>I know it's bait...

so far so good

>...but

and you lost

These are sex

>I bet somewhere out there they have tie fighter races.

>i can smoke the fuck out of whatever you fly in my 12 BBY TIE/LN hatch with a couple of simple mods:

this

Crab Sonoshee is best racing machine

i came to post this

my nigga

>twelve yards long, two lanes wide
>65 tones of Gotham pride

love Syd Mead vehicles as well as cars of other designers of that era

bruce wayne so rich he had the cadillac sixteen more than a decade before it was even thought up

SV-001

My nigga. This cartoon was absolutely based.

youtube.com/watch?v=pgh9M5H7r6o

>VF-22
>Not VF-19 or VF-1S
shake my goddamn head famalamborghini

>speeds beyond 2000 kph

Sign me the FUCK up

Not fictional, but a concept car that was featured and playable in a handful of games.

I went insane with this thing in Midnight Club 3

Anything in Wipeout

Sleek designs make my dick hard

JP's TA from Redline

That movie was so damn good. I was actually a little disappointed with the reveal at the end. I knew it the whole time, but still.

I chuckled