/mbgg/ - Mobage General #606

Best Girls Edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsjb4XyTErs
youtube.com/watch?v=wlr_zBGzi_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YifXp1sWMBU
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.takaratomyarts.pripuz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for guarding Otohime

Haven is going to stay dogshit since it has no good cards revealed.

Sword is also going to remain stagnant and might be surpassed by Necro and Forest midrange variants.

The Haven silver is really strong, And I'm convinced Haven's Legendary will be the first truly powerful Countdown Amulet card. I'm thinking it'll have a dual effect. An amulet effect that is strong enough to make your opponent to want to get rid of it, and a strong monster at the end.

is there a difference between Bilibili girls frontline and the official server

Hosted by different company. Events and content updates might not be the same.

Here

What would you do with your goth loli at the park?
I bothers me that I'm starting to like this outfit

is the new BGHS gacha worth rolling?

If you want a specific girl out of there to listen to her solo or for her outfit, you're going to be hurting. Even getting someone from the new set is dicey because it's 18 cards so dupes can happen from any previous rolls. Being called Manager-san is unnerving too.
No reason at all for e-sports.

But if you don't care about any of that and aren't saving for upcoming birthdays, a courtesy roll can't hurt.

My third 5x squad now. Gotta get Kar98k to 90 for that max affection.

xth for ding dong!

DING DING DONG DONG DING DONG DONG
youtube.com/watch?v=fsjb4XyTErs

gunwaifus? what game is this

I only lurk here for SV but I think that is girls frontline that all the user's love to play

>Hell co-op dragon
Aww fuck this. Shit's going to be fucking awful. What's the best way ti cheese the dragon? Ususally I just buff my teammates with Swimsuit Renge and sneak in a Swimsuit Mumi skill every now and then.

DING DONG

youtube.com/watch?v=wlr_zBGzi_Y

Girls Frontline my senpai

Just give me like one way to fight back against all these decks that do nothing but cycle then OTK

How the fucking Christ are you supposed to beat 14-3 in Panzer Waltz? 18 dodges in a row. EIGHT FUCKING TEEN.

Recommended emulator for GF?

Post your team and equipment.

Nox. Read the guide.

sorry, I thought it wasn't on the guide for some reason.

You sure it's 14-3 you're having trouble with?

It's a Grass Plains Map that features only HTs and artillery type LAVs which don't have nearly as insane evasion rates as the cycling lizards.

The only reasons I can think of for you missing are not having enough range and having extremely poor targeting stats across your whole team.

It's very hard to imagine a scenario where you completely failed to notice the range since there are many plains maps before this so I assume you have really poor targeting.

Basically, try out gun stabilizers, counterrecoils, and evacuators. Use LT attires to enhance your tanks' targeting if you have some to spare, particularly your SPGs. As well as switching to ammunition that boosts targeting stat for this one map at least. Also remember to upgrade your chassis tech.

And I quoted the wrong post. Forgot I was going to answer that post.

I'm basically planning on just running Sirius Leader Asuha on Swimsuit Sakura and infinitely using her invincibility+superarmor skill.

Either that or Halloween Haruka infinitely using Flora Mumi's healing+superarmor field.

Basically abusing SP regen passives.

I wish I was on the same wavelength as you people in these threads, because I love Nip Mobage but hate a lot of the tropes within them.

Can you recommend me any games that:

>Aren't idol
>Aren't full of *just* qt or lewd girl units and cards
>Has units/cards that have a bit of monster shit/cool factor going on (not necessarily grimdark and serious)
>is not purely an auto battler
>is not a tcg like shadowverse

I love the collection and battle with said collection aspect of Mobage, so I'm a big fan of PAD, Monster strike. But I feel like playing something new, been keeping an eye on Shironeko or BGHS but I'm worried they're a bit too cutesy - any good reccs? Thanks kazoku

Let's Gather Pussies

>I'm worried they're a bit too cutesy
You're in the wrong thread

REEEEE:Zero - Starting Life in a Dogshit Game

I can't believe Divine Gate is hitting 3rd anniversary soon.

I don't think a Mobage has to necessarily be 100% cute. I don't understand the draw of games where every unit/card is trying to out cute the others, I find it very boring.

that game is still a thing?

Despite being with these threads for over an year now, I still have no idea how Divine Gate plays. Or how it gets so many freaking collabs.

Just go and keep playing that shitty pad

I'm... not sure how to feel about this at all. I mean, on one hand, a 5* Special Character but it's... not a moe girl...

>The way those breasts are squeezed into her top
I wish I had a larger screen sometimes.

But it's objectively better than your girlfriend simulators?

The girls in this are seriously cute.

Does the game still takes forever to load a stage?

God Eater mobage

Your best bet is to check the archive in the pastebin and try them yourself. There are plenty of decent games there but don't expect any sort of /mbgg/ community still playing. If people actually went through the trouble of writing a faq/doc, chances are the game was decent.

too bad the game itself sucks ass

Damn. Just burned my 40 tickets and got Faerie, King, Ragnarok and the Whitewyrm Wand on my very final paper. Rest was the expected shit in form of shields and counters. Would've preferred the Dragon over King (or Faerie), but I don't really get to complain when a game bows this much to the desire sensor.

Getting the bare minimum of 8 rares from 40 rolls is really a testament for the abysmal rates of the CoT pact though. Each roll was 8 silvers with the 2 "forced" golds at the end.

In all the 10 rolls I've done I've never seen more than the minimum 2 rares. Rolled the 20 tickets from the trading post today and got four coin gacha S evolutions. Not even decent ones, either, but useless junk like +10% equip magic defense.

Found that they added these former DLC elemental kids to the gacha in addition to the ones in the previous trading posts, so it's possible that white orbling is in there as well.

>minimum 2 rares
Rather, minimum 2 golds.

Granblue fantasy fits your criteria not even meming

Terra Battle.

>collection room buildig for statues in shironeko
Fucking finally. I'malmost out of space for those statues

If you like puzzle you should try pripuz. It's actually fairly difficult for a little girl game.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.takaratomyarts.pripuz

>Not a single UR in my last 8 6% 10+1's in MA2
>1500 gems spent since my last non dupe in bghs during guarantees with only 2 bunnies and MUTE Urara
>1 4 star in my 140+ rolls in liberation
>10+ silvers/troll golds in a row on PAD

Holy shit. This is just not my month for mobage.

I noticed that too. Wonder if they will ever add Ethereal to normal pulls and give her the recode she needs

So I rolled my other 10 tickets.
The rares were Kiss Bottle and Staff of Poseidon. Rest was some junk, but I also got King's and Dragon's Chronicle and two Bewitching Bows.
Too bad the Chronicles only have 50% activation rate. Still good though. Metal Zones, here I come.

Does the master's menu button do anything because it looks like I should be able to press it

for some reason it won't start downloading updates when I open it. what do

Give me a good timesink.

Why are you not saving up for darkness?

Cookie clicker

Potion Maker

Monster Hunter Explore.

I only started about a week ago

GF jap servers when?

never

>her
>implying Ethereal is the girl

That thing was a promo unit before MW really understood how to do promo content and while its Debilitate still sounded somewhat cool. It's pretty much doomed to stay forgotten, rereleasing Ethereal as a complete new 3-job-monster and/or recode would be a nice callback though. Unfortunately current MW is too busy derping "So we herd u liek traps." to do well thought out and nice content like that.

How good is Matilda Hedgehog / rockets? Been swapping to rockets since I heard they get better at higher tech levels but at like 28+ or so and not sure if I feel it. I'm committed anyway since I have T60 / sfd 251 and am close to Sturmtiger as well so no real backing out even if I want M43 sl bad. And following meatshield lines I've been using T44M but she's getting dumpstered in map 7 of event. I doubt I can clear it before end but which would be be better meat between Aus F E and KV2?

Is the new n6 SPG any good?

Rune is going to be the new strongest deck.
Just look at Remi.

She's 8/9 worth of stats with a ward.

What about Otohime

pls no I am going to cry if the ladder gets filled with merlin of many spell discounts

Otohime is nerfed with this set's release by virtue of the Charge mechanic existing.

Good, maybe with the fucking Forest and Dragon cancer getting toned down a bit, Blood will actually become playable.

Purgatory Forest got nerfed, but Dragon definitely feels like it'll be even better with Olivia.

>4 mana + EP + Earth Rite
>5/6 + 3/3 Ward

T-44-100 or Panther F is the better medium meatshield, if I'm not mistaken Patton gets sloped chassis as well.
Not a rocket user so not sure on Hedgehog.
Someone said she gets frag HE and HESH.

Olivia doesn't really bother me as a Blood player, since it's almost always Satan or storms that will kill me. If I don't play aggressively and get myself into veng, they can just slowly get Satan and auto win, but if I get too aggressive, I can just eat a Forte/Urd combo or an evolved Genesis dragon to the face.

It's still not as oppressive as the Forest match up, it's like 70% in their favor, I honestly just concede half the time if I don't get a good enough hand.

Which SPG, Sexton? That freebie gets frag HE?
That's really damn good for a freebie, isn't it?

Is Montowers2 dead for good?

M43 not the Sexton who is N4.

Is the english server for Panzer Waltz fine?

I don't know why they didn't just let us put them in the museum. The building for them is pretty ugly too.

>Got nerfed
Good joke nigger, did they touch PtP, Altered Fate, roaches, or Ancient Elf? No? Then it didn't get nerfed, it got "nerfed". It still crushes every deck other than sword the same way, only now the equally cancerous sword has a slightly easier time being an overextending retard.

I've got medium / heavy armor near maxed out for my commander rank so just better meatshield in general. T44s got that weird left boob if I remember.

is "nerfed" a subset of nerfed or is nerfed a subset of "nerfed".

Anyone hype for Gods Eater Online?

Looks neat, but I wonder if they'll localize it? You'd think they would, what with Resurrection and 2 recently being localized.

user you don't really need localized to get the game. You can just download the apk and run it like most JP only games.

>implying I can read Moon Runes
>implying I know any Japanese aside from stuff like nani and sugoi
Whatever story is in the game, I'd like to understand it.

That being said, I just have to download the apk? I don't need a proxy or anything?

>Caring about story in a mobage
All you really need to understand is what button does what when it comes to hunting.

True. Besides, I could always look a summary or something if I really wanna know.

user all gods eater games are the same. You are trying to save the world by killing arigami

Is the rate up thing really up in GF? I swear I've never gotten this many 2*s with 4442.

Fafnir OP.

just in time for nerf

>6 10+1s
>No Sadone
Suffering

>6
>S I X
>in a gacha with 18 cards
You shouldn't have expected anything less

Probably out of luck
Rolled 10/18, and tomorrow's the last day of guarantees

Pretty much everyone use T29E3 or IS-2M due to sloped chassis.
Tiger E is not much offensive wise but the hidden stats gives her some advantage, I still use her in raid from time to time.
Got 5 4* in almost 30 crafts, not sure if that rate is high since I just started recently.

anyone having trouble with shadowverse crashing? both yesterday and today i had a crash in the arena and it's really pissing me off

rip
Did you at least get some of the outfits/songs/VAs you like?
Or are you the user that restarted for Sadone?

so according to reddit shadowcraft is getting a 3 cost amulet that automaticaly creates 13 shadows but reduce your shadow to 0 if it get destroyed and self destruct after 2 turns

are you guys ready for shadow purg?

I just want a counter to amulets that isn't 5+ play points