Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
CG material translation archive: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya
CG discography archive: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation archive: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography archive: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA

New here? Question about the games? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links:
pastebin.com/icRtaLvv
Please check the archive of materials if you're looking for something older, or check the most recent news post for newer things.

Upcoming:
September 21st: PLATINUM MASTER 02 Bokutachi no Resistance
September 26th: Phat Azusa Miura
September 26th: Minami Nitta: LOVE LAIKA Ver.
October 5th: SideM 2nd ANNIVERSARY DISC 03
October 10th: Hibiki Ganaha's Birthday
October 12th: THE@TER ACTIVITIES 02
October 13th: Cinderella Girls Viewing Revolution (PS VR)
October 22nd: Million Live Backstage volume 2
October 22nd: Million Live Anthology volume 3
October 26th: SideM ST@RTING LINE-13-15 [Mofumofuen, F-LAGS, Legenders]
October 26th: Million Live 3rd LIVE BD @Nagoya
October 27th: The iDOLM@STER Mana manga volume 6
October ???: Phat Rin scale
October ???: Crystal Night Party Uzuki scale

Latest news post: +

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/154997803
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Basa

Belated victory?

Fucking seriously?

WHAT THE FUCK MODS.

Mods are actually retarded Chiefags. Whodathunk?

I can't believe mods can be this braindead. At least Chie wins.

Well, this was the thread created earlier. So I suppose it technically wins.

Yeah, but the other one had over a hundred posts, and was created 11 seconds later.

Saturday morning Chie

I feel like something similar happened not too long ago

20 seconds but still.

In all fairness, this one was made first but people would rather Muh awakened Uzuki over how things usually go.

>Chiefucker wins
Gay

It happens often enough to not need a meta fit over it this time.

It was mostly because of Chie though.

Probably should've gone to this to begin with. It was the thread that was created first, and it didn't have any mistakes.

Chie still ain't getting shit.

JUST YOU WAIT

>Two threads created a few seconds apart.
>People chose one thread and already had hundreds of posts for a few hours
>Mods delete the active thread instead of this

Congratulations. I never would've thought that Mods on Veeky Forums could actually get more retarded than deleting on topic official material but they always blow my expectations away.

Memes or which thread came first are irrelevant.

Point is, people chose that other thread and are already having discussions there just fine. The thread was already on it's rails.

To be fair, if people aren't going to care which was created first we should also stop caring what page threads are made on.

It doesn't really matter, right?

This is a cat (human)

But it DOES have mistakes. Sure, they're super small, but they still trigger my autism.

This is a cat (Laika)

That's a cute cat

Which thread came first is just as relevant as whether a thread was created on page 9 or before.

Much cuter than the cat (human).

I like that cat a lot

I used to consider myself a strictly 2D idol kind of guy, but I recently caved into curiosity and watched the CG live BDs.

What's worse, I enjoyed it immensely. Have a passed the point of no return or is there still hope of salvation for my immortal soul?

PS. Syoko's VA is a god damned cutie, holy fuck.

I think we should avoid any behaviour that might piss the mods off.
Last time we had a Thread War, all iM@S threads were purged from the board entirely. I think we should proceed cautiously, and stick with the page 9 rule, and go to the thread that's created first next time.

I don't like this situation any more than you do, but right now, trying to rock the boat isn't a good idea. You can't win against the mods.

Rude!

This is a cat (cat)

This is a girl (boy)

This is a cat (my wife)

This is a cat (nyang)

Comfy cardigan.
Comfy girl.

Both threads this time were created towards the latter life of the previous thread roughly at the same time.

I couldn't care less which thread got chosen but people chose to go to the Uzuki one and that's end of that discussion.

The other thread lived for a few hours and reached over hundred posts already. So why the fuck did the mods delete that one then? If they're so asinine about which threads came first then why wasn't the other thread deleted as it came out then? Why let it go that long?

Why the fuck did they chose to delete a Thread that was already well underway over a thread with no posts and was hanging on page 10?

Oh fuck the mods.

I'll treat the mods with respect if they do things competently. If mods are retarded, I'll fucking call them retarded.

This is a leopard (human)

This is a big fat cat tat

The mods actually don't give a shit about page 9 so I wasn't entirely joking. The Page 9 "rule" is nothing more than self imposed by /@/ itself anymore so please stop thinking it's actually a rule. It's fine for us to steal adhere to it but it's not mandatory.

I'm not complaining about the moderation right now in regards to this thread as well as the other. The reason this thread was avoided was because of a super silly reason and nothing else.

This is a rabbit

>The Page 9 "rule" is nothing more than self imposed by /@/ itself anymore so please stop thinking it's actually a rule.
Even if it's self imposed, it's still our rule. Methinks you worry too much about semantics.

I want to be arrested.

In , user said we should stick with the rule and not "rock the boat" with the mods. The rule has nothing to do with the mods doing dumb shit recently. Because it's not actually a rule.

As I said there's not harm in us sticking with it but it's not /actually/ a rule so we shouldn't treat it as one that will get is in actual trouble.

Not relevant to what said about not pissing mods off. It's not semantics. Mods outright don't give a shit about it. It's not a board rule.

So if mods don't care about the first come first serve rule, why was the other thread deleted then?

Who said they don't care about that?
The threads weren't made within literal seconds of each other so there's not much leeway for justifying a second thread.

Nobody said that. They saw two threads of the same general, they deleted one. How they choose what to delete, who knows.

Same reason why official manga dumps are deleted.

An ass ravaged autist probably proxy report bombed the thread and mods being the incompetent fucks that they are just deletes whichever has the most report notifications without even bothering to check whether they should really delete it or not.

Back during the Thread War, there was a thread made early. Bump limit was passed, and a new thread was made on page 4 or so. There was nothing wrong with it. It was made correctly. It was the only thread made. And it was deleted. Why? Fuck you, that's why.

You need to understand something here: The mods don't give a shit about anything logical. They care about people making extra work for them. So it's best we... just stick with what works. Our usual circumstances, that cause the lowest possible impact. Even if it's not an official rule by any measure, we should still stick to page 9. Don't rock the boat. Don't fight the mods. Don't try and take a stand. There is zero beneficial outcome from doing so. You may not like that, but that's how it is.

Fighting the mods implies we do something they have told not to.
I don't know why one thread was deleted on page 4, but threads have often been made early without being deleted. In fact, it's more common in Veeky Forums to make early threads than wait until the end. /@/ came from elsewhere so old habits still stick.
Not that I'm saying we should make early threads. Just that there's no valid reason to believe that would be a problem. That one thread could've been deleted for many reasons. Maybe the creator got banned, who knows.

I insist that we just stick with our usual methods and try to fly under the radar.
Saying "You didn't specifically forbid me from eating all the cookies in the cookie jar" is a good way to get your ass beat.

now see the power of 3D. Now leave your computer, dedicate your savings to going to a Live, and feel

That analogy fails when message boards have explicitly stated rules.
But do what you like in any case. I don't generally make threads.

Feel what? Despair?

Okay user that theory is really cute and funny and all. That doesn't mean it's true. That thread was not deleted because it was made on Page 4.

The "Page 9" rule is not a Veeky Forums rule. It is not enforced on any other Veeky Forums thread. It is not something that will get you in trouble with the mods. Killing someone will get you arrested but eating a donut past 9 pm will not. At least not here.

Please stop screaming bloody murder about the "Page 9" rule and how much it means to you. Mods will not delete something /@/ makes before page 9 unless people cause a fucking riot over it like they have before. That's what gets mods involved, people doing dumb shit out of spite while misunderstanding the rules.

Too fucking poor to even go to Japan in the first place. But if I wasn't, I'd strongly consider it now.

>despair
only if you're some sensitive, depricating faggot
sometimes you got to leave the cave

We really, really need her twin sister Risae in this. It's cute how she wished Hikaru a happy birthday.

Who will Risae voice, even? Since Nono is a... no no, I'm thinking Haru, Hikaru or Mirei. If they're going for a reverse Shouko, a surprise from Risa or Yuuki would be pretty chill.

The only character on this list who has interacted with Shouko is Mirei.

The explicitly stated rules also don't forbid the posting of official manga, and yet...
The official rules are more or less just guidelines to the moderation team. It doesn't matter if it's not something that's explicitly against the rules: If it pisses the mods off, they'll take action. Even if creating a thread early isn't against the rules, it's still not a good idea. Just... please let us go back to how we usually do things. Please don't try to start something.

Well you're not denying it either, so I'll take that as a win.

Mods are retarded. What else is new. Life goes on. I've long given up on them.

Aren't the Matsuda twins huge Toku fans? I'd say she's be a great fit for JUSTICE.

Risae seems to be getting some main roles now too. The twins are starring roles in the upcoming Mahou Shoujo Ikusei anime next season.

I'm not going to do anything. I just don't get why you think that mods want threads to wait until page 9 just because one thread got deleted, when the huge majority of threads in this board is made that way.

Hey I'm all those things.

I'm not talking about manga dumps like one other user was.
I'm not talking about the other mysterious deletions that occurred last thread.
I'm not talking about the other thread that got deleted.

I'm saying there is no rule that will be enforced that says you must make your thread only after Page 9 or bump limits were reached. You can't just tell your kids that the boogieman will get them in their sleep and then start to believe it yourself too.

Cute little old man.

I bet Anoko is holding that measuring tape to her chest.

Hey, it's Kotoka!

My old man fingers cannot keep up with these new master songs.
Come on Chihiro give us something easier sometimes.

Just pay Chihiro for some new man fingers.

It's not a rule but it is a courtesy.

It's not about that. It's about... what would the term be? Stepping out of line? Doing something out of the ordinary? We usually make threads on page 9, so to suddenly deviate from that would attract unwanted attention. Do you understand what I mean by that? We need to "fly under the radar". Suddenly increasing altitude and throwing on the afterburners isn't a good idea. Not when we've just had more deleted posts than almost every other thread on the board combined.

And I'm saying that rocking the boat and attracting attention isn't a good idea, even if there's no official rule against doing so. This is not a fight you can win with logic or reason or by referencing the rules. This is about staying out of trouble and not making a fuss.

If only it were that simple.

In whatever thread that survives I still love Kyoko and I want to hear the new PCS song now!

As I said at the start, there's no harm in us ahdering to that self imposed rule. That doesn't make it an actual rule that will get us in trouble. It's really a "rule" at all, it's a guideline we impose on ourself and that's fine. One user going on about how it's actually a rule and will get us burnt is asinine and will cause far too much misinfo when people start believing him.

>And I'm saying that rocking the boat and attracting attention isn't a good idea
It doesn't rock the boat.
It doesn't attract attention.
The only time mods do anything is when people cause a stink about it and act disruptive, it has nothing to do with the threads themselves.
They cause literally no trouble and make no fuss.

You're trying really hard to push your narrative right now about this and on one hand I respect that. On the other hand you seem to actually earnestly believe what you're trying to sell is true.

Why do you seem so pathologically afraid of any kind of conflict? You have some issues, mate.

>Stepping out of line? Doing something out of the ordinary? We usually make threads on page 9, so to suddenly deviate from that would attract unwanted attention.
That assumes anyone gives enough of a fuck about these threads to know that we do it this way normally.
This is just paranoia. We've had mods delete threads before. What reason, we don't know, and we won't know. But that doesn't mean we need to start panicking.

>Not when we've just had more deleted posts than almost every other thread on the board combined.
You could have just said from the start that you've never been in a Veeky Forums thread that wasn't /@/. At least that would somewhat excuse your reaction to all of this.

I just don't want our threads to get mass-deleted again.
I'm not saying we should stick to the page 9 rule because it's mandatory. I never said it was mandatory. I'm saying we should stick to it to avoid drawing attention to ourselves. That's what I've been saying right from the start: "I think we should avoid any behaviour that might piss the mods off.". That's all. I'm not trying to "push a narrative", I'm just saying... that we shouldn't kick up a fuss or deviate from our usual. Our usual way of doing things attracts no attention. That's good. Staying out of trouble is good. Let's stay out of trouble.

was the other thread archived

i want to read the awakened dooky posting

cause i love dooky

Never change a running system. I don't see why we shouldn't still wait till page 9

Deviating from page 9 will not be the reason the threads get mass deleted. Stop fucking going on about that shit, that was never the reason we had mods doing shit with us.

Nobody gives a fuck when we make our threads as long as we don't cause massive shitstorms about it because that's when people go around abusing reports and giving the mods headaches. That's because people misunderstand the rules because people like you don't understand them yourself and refuse to stop saying dumb shit and making people scared.

Is this all some massive ruse or something? Please just tell me you were doing this for the (You)s or something and you don't actually believe all of this insipid shit.

Is Starlight Stage an actual good rhythm game? I'm indifferent towards most of the idols since I never played the actual games or watched the anime, and I only really like some because of their fan art.

I just want us to stay out of trouble. And if that means sticking with the system that we've been using for the past five years, then that's what we should do. Every time we've deviated from that system, it's ended in havoc and mod intervention. Please don't make this into the hill we die on.

Just try it out, nigga, it's free

It's alright. I'd suggest giving it a shot.

I'd say it's the best out of current idol rhythm games, but that's still not setting the bar very high.
If you want it just for the rhythm game, you'd probably not like it much. But try anyway.

It's fun, give it a try. Doesn't you anything

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/154997803

janny is on fire today

It's one of the better rhythm mobages. No harm in downloading it and trying at least.

The "Page 9" "Rule" will not be what gets us in trouble. Nobody outside of /@/ actually cares. It will not be the reason anything bad happens. Nobody keeps tabs on what page we make our threads and then takes note when we deviate.

Deviating from Page 9 will not get us in trouble. Ever. As I've already said there is no real reason for us to change it but that doesn't mean it's something we'll get burnt for. You really need to stop this stuff. If anything you're going to scare people into falsely reporting threads made before page 9 in the future because they think it's actually a rule and don't want us to get in trouble.

Just give up.

*doesn't cost

It's fucking free give it a shot.

And what the hell is there to expect from a Rhythm game? You see notes falling down, you tap them. That's about it. And Starlight Stage does it just fine.

The note charts aren't what you'd call sleep inducing too. It's nowhere near the difficulty of the masochistic ones where you need sanic fingers and reflexes, but it's fun enough to give you a decent challenge.

And if you like the art, then Starlight Stage has a lot to offer.

thanks

since it's a PCS event, do you think Uzuki and Kyoko will get their usual PCS outfits, a different variation or something different?

Is this bait? Are there actually people here who can't find an archived thread?

>Deviating from Page 9 will not get us in trouble. Ever.
Apart from the times that it did.
Please stop trying to justify causing trouble.

We have some really strange people here, user. You shouldn't be too surprised anymore.