Revelation Online General - /revog

Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P MMORPG with a ton of cool features that's set to release by the end of this year, or the beginning of next.

>Class poll!
strawpoll.me/11171226 (embed)

>Features
pastebin.com/iYdSau5R (embed)

>Can I play now?
You can if you download and play the Chinese version, which is currently in OB. The first English CB doesn't start until some time in October.

>How do I play the Chinese version?
ro.my.com/forum/thread/271-how-to-play-cn-version-english-patch/
revelation-online.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7-english-community-server/

CN guild: Cake
Drop your name in the thread if you need an invite, or go to the guild NPC and search for "Cake" in the second tab to send an application.

>Guides
ro.my.com/forum/thread/6242-the-library-links-to-guides

>Character presets for the incompetent
pastebin.com/wUyTFjCD (embed)

>Is this game going to be P2W?
My.com listened to the community and removed the items that would have made the English Founder's Packs P2W, but we still haven't seen the cash shop.

Previous thread:

maybe wait til CBT in NA to continue with the general, we already have a guild in-game for all the people playing the chinese version at the moment so there really isn't much to talk about

>Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P MMORPG with a ton of cool features that's set to release by the end of this year, or the beginning of next.

hahah yeah, sounds fucking great, lets make a general because im sure it couldnt turn out terribly at all

hahahahah holy shit

no die!

?

Anime tiddies.

Totards get out

NA release when?

soon, hopefuilly, I can't play with the 300-400 ping on chink servers.

Haven't played in awhile, game patches and now crashes when trying to start.

run repairer.exe

Thank you!
It's sure taking awhile though T_T

why is your head so HUGE

it's an event area that gives everyone big head mode

Anyone want this preset?
probably not gonna use it

Nice eyes.

cute

How does the guild on CN have 30 people but only 6 on at once?

thanks

I know some of them are alts and personally I haven't played in a few days and mainly lurk around and bump to keep the thread alive. I'm trying not to burn myself out for the NA release

Probably many play mainly other games.

I stopped playing because I couldn't stand the translation anymore

see and people try out the game on the CN servers and stop playing because of the shit ping, I'd imagine that the thread will stop dying when the beta comes out in the west

>you will never marry a cute loli healer

ping and shit translation make it really unfun to play, I tried all the classes and explored a bit but that's all I'll do, don't wanna try to run dungeons or anything with the ping.

why not?

I'm not good enough

says who?

Dude what?

You realize the game is already released and playable right?

I've been playing off and on. I, like a lot of other anons, don't want to play the CN version hardcore because of the translations and ping.

I'm amusing myself with Chinese guides in an attempt to gain as much information as possible about the game.

Headpats for all!

I'm not sure. There might be. God knows the game has enough undocumented features.

I found these two degenerates engaged in deviant behavior, who do I report them to?

and why couldn't I be one of them..

You can marry me.
Make no attempts to kiss or hug or princess carry or pat or anything lewd and degenerate though or I'll bite you.

Gay

what is it with chinks and blindingly white clothes

It's because they like looking like celestials or w/e. So many of them have white hair and white clothing.

How do I unlock more two person emotes?
I can only princess carry waifus right now.

Life skills.

hump

People saw everyone else playing the Chink version and decided to bandwagon it, until they realized...
1.) Downloading and Registration is a pain, not to mention a single patches fucks that all up for some people.

2.) They couldn't make their characters not look like mutants.

3.) Limited amount of actual English speaking people to play with. Some actually getting randomly insulted by Chinese players.

4.) Once you finish the ez balls quest chain, you actually have to start grinding and doing other quests or dungeons. But... Chink Ping.

5.) Lost in Chink-lation.

Ultimately the thread is going to be slow no matter what since the NA isn't out yet. WHICH definitely doesn't mean it's dead or thread is dead. Just not a whole lot of content to talk about or shill. So rest easy worried Anons, all will be better soon.

RIP, it's a shame.
These threads are gonna die until october.

I bet it will become p2w in a year.

What's the PvP like in this game? Is there any open PvP or guild warring? The open world aspect and the fact it has housing looks cool.

Are you some kind of animal?

healers are yiff stuff here, can transform into foxes

And they do well to insult peoples trying to swarm their servers with english chat

Just like when you start reading something in a normal chat in your english game and suddenly everybody start talking spanish or russian.

yes for both, and this open world has raid bosses and events worth fighting for
even has sieges once a week

can u make max amount of characters or are u limited to only 2 and have to buy more slots like a cuck?

these sieges tho, let me go bit further since it seems noone here really tested it
it's some real nigger stuff
maximum capacity of players fighting is some crazy shit like five fucking thousand or so players, complete FFA - free to join, free to kill everyone
chinks tell they experience little to no problems there, game is optimised breddy gud but given all shit ping we laowais can't do a thing; chinks just load up faster and unlike you they don't lag.

you can make 6 chars on cn

>$100 preorder pack

This is going to end badly.

what's the point of marriage if there's no loveydovey stuff?

just get the 18 dollar one :^)

Just do what everyone else is doing and buy the cheapest pack. The $80 pack isn't worth it unless you really want the extra outfit and flying cat mount for whatever reason, since they're going to be exclusive. You'll be able to buy the scrolls in the cash shop, and even if you don't want to, you don't really need to--the bonuses are sub-par.

To get all those in-game benefits. And raise drama potential when your wife starts cucking you

I guess I'm just gonna stay a loner then.

F-fine, I'll find plenty of men around.

>tfw if I care to marry it'll be if a friend of mine plays so we can have a couple cheap laughs and get access to those buffs and stuff

>twf I will never find someone to marry and do cute/lewd things with
>everyone I know whos going to play already plans on marrying someone else
>ill probably just end up dual logging and marrying one of my alts

>>twf
lmao

do you expect some of us fall into your forever single cry of help and pity-marry you or what

so 6 characters right off the bat? what is the maximum you can create?

I'm having Lineage 2 flashbacks.

and then ur "friend" gets mad when u go flirting with another girl even tho ur just "friends", but has nothing to say when u ask about why she friendzones you in rl.

its gonna happen.

>She

is it not enough? game has 6 classes at this moment.
there is server vs server too

People are weird and want a million alts even though asian mmos are anti-alt

Yeah, that's what fugged me in bns. I couldn't tear apart two classes, so I kinda, uh, dropped the entire game.

I did the same thing for the most part.
BnS has the issue of not being very appealing to support players, something I'm thankful to Rev for having.

I think it's actually better to have them because of the dungeon limits for someone who wants to play nothing but Rev all day. Normies with other time commitmentslike me will probably only have time for their main though.

There are more things to do than dungeons.
I'd rather do my limited stuff and either socialize or play something else.

Yeah, me too.

BETA WHEN? ;_;

Fun fact, panning the camera below the water in the spa turns your hair into the negative color of whatever yours is as it seems. My lady friend has white hair. This is silly.

NA Closed Beta is next month apparently, couldn't tell you about Open Beta or even a release. Stay tuned, user.

I can be your beta orbiter m'lady!

can anyone post those guild island shots?

I can post a guild island shot

I'll take some later if no one else posts more.

Goddamn thats a big cotton field

Do I get to hire people to pick it

>>Do I get to hire people to pick it
Technically yes but it's like the garrisons in WoW

Dont be a part of the problem, kill all lolis.

you're the problem

>that wheel fin

yes actually

It's funny because they're never going to find a good healer for content in any form because we're all going to be lolis.

>needing healers
Are you a casual? Only losers and weaklings need people to babysit them.

I can't even tell if you're baiting but I'll take it

you're too depressive for me sorry

what about me?

slow down tiger, game is not out yet~

they're obviously baiting. either they think this game is like bns, or are just a total retard who's latching onto a few meme phrases and constantly saying them to try to sound hip.

>2016
>responding to tripshits

>slow down
I have never done that and I never will