Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General /xivg/

Two catboys kissing edition!

>Patch 3.4 Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/303044-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXI-Update-Thread

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous:

hello?
:3...

Who do I have to blame for this OP?

hi gamers....

Out of this house.

any number of actual faggots who frequently post here

Catboy scum and Yoshida for putting them in the game
They are a mistake and should all die

yeah this is the problem.

they cost nothing, 500k is nothing to just about everyone. if you have even the tiniest desire for one you can go out and buy it, whether it's because you want one "just to have it" or another room to decorate, or even a place to jump spare furniture that's not retainers.

they really should be exclusive with houses.

Some of the new sets are comfy, even if they seem a tad bit bland.
Would be excellent filler glamour pieces though.

Don't hurt the giraffes

Shortman...

i want to frot with a catboy

>They actually think any server actually has enough people who want an apartment that every single one of the SIX THOUSAND FUCKING ONES will be taken

lol

Out of this house.

>500k is nothing to just about everyone
Hahaha......

hey be nice to catboys!

sorry i forgot there's people in this game that literally cannot hold more than a million gil because they don't craft or gather and hardly play the game.

Wtb new tank helm

No!!

I go where I please, shortman.

balmung.

You don't need to do more than run Palace of One Thousand Sleeps Because No One has a Stun Oh My Fuck.

I miss getting a level or two per dungeon run pre-50. Now I get shit.

Thrice I say and done, out of this house, foul spirits. Begone, begone, begone!

pst

>They're adding garrisons to the game

Do they really think this is going to go over well? Did they not see the backlash against WoW?

it's fine when yoshi does it

Do you require a small loan with a low interest rate?

it's not like people play this game anyways

Woah~!

can I frot and cummy on the tummy

who is dis catboy

yumy yummy yummy smeg
smell smells like rotten egg

You already know~

What?

sorry guys had an issue with my tablet drivers but its fixed now, the stream is back on

>An online status for role-playing will be added.

happy cat, in hopes of the noc ast dream being fulfilled

Honestly the only problem that comes from it is when its mandatory.

I don't mind the missions hit in WoW, but holy when I have to do five 16-hour missions to unlock the next part of the story, it's awful. What a waste of fucking time.

Dueling is already dead.

Because there is no ilvl sync.

tfw going to make a fight club where people enter for 100,000 gil and fight my static's war as the final boss

>can't spectator mode pvp unless you make a 3rd party

actually awful choice on their part
heres the picture you wanted

I used to play BRD back when I quit in 3.1. Wasn't too fond of it for some reason and got an AST to 60. Getting kinda bored with that too. What's a fun DPS that isn't MNK?

Is it possible to duel anywhere? I know city-states/sanctuaries would be an exception though.

Literally only on the extension of wolves den.

So prettyyyyyyyy

Damn

We postin' femroes?

so this 3.4 teaser pretty much confirms we're going to ala mhigo right, the first part of the video showing the guy in the mask is at qarn and most likely rallying the refugees from little ala mhigo

Bring back the pompadour.

>tfw you confess your love for them and they go afk

Hey guys, we dragonslay
,':3

I already miss it, so soon.

Cute!

Not really "going" but liberating it first. Maybe at the end of 4.0 we can access it now.

>Get titan on leveling roulette
>Ez fucking PZ XP
>DRK Mentor
>Doesn't put Grit or Darkside up
>Doesn't open with Unmend
>Can barely hold off of me {MCH} and a our MNK
>They have a stupid name
>We wipe

War is hell.

tfw 3.4 right around the corner and no main

>casters get diapers because they're such babies

They don't call me a dragoon for nothing.
:3

Those look like just chaps covering white pants but thanks for the hot thought

This is the most pathetic Live Letter coverage by /xivg/.
No one is talking about the five-slot i250 armor.

can u not

did people mass buy materia v on other servers? I bought out our market board for savage and quick

inb4 they introduce tier VI materia

I'm not in-game but I imagine people will swallow their tongues on Gilgamesh.

they did say something about diadem spoils changing and yoshi recommending spending them, so eitther they just want everyone to dump them before they lower prices, plan to raise prices, or introduce VI

What class(es) can get away with having the least keybinds ? I have small little babyhands and I run out of places they can reach easily on my keyboard, so I end up having to use shift, ctrl, and alt a lot. After a while of playing it really starts to take a toll on my arm.

Looking for some classes I can get by on mostly using the minimum of abilities, does anyone have any suggestions ?

How can I not when someone else posts about it!

I still have some stockpiled from when I liquidized gil leaving Excalibur, though I'll probably use some of them for myself unless prices get really tasty

PLD

Use a controller

DRG is pretty fun as long as you get to do some cool shit with your jumps that also boost your minimize DPS loss when moving from one target to another.

xth for fun with friends for eternity :3

DRG, WHM, BLM, become quick with your right hand and set up a keypad for 11 more slots

I have plenty that I'm holding onto. I want to see exactly what prices do after the patch on all three servers before I do anything, though. I might sell more on an alt to get it more gil, depending on whether or not I actually cave and go for two raid lockouts.

But, given that we still have a whole patch of everyone getting a weekly matter, and more floors to Palace of the Boredom, I don't think I'll be seeing Savage Aim V rise for very long

>become quick with your right hand
I bet you have lots of experience like that huh?

Hoi

I need more lewds of your cat for advanced quantum theory.

do you ever wish you were dutch

you bet :>
my group was thinking of getting 8 people, splitting off in 2 2 2 2 parties and farming diadem that way, basically increases the loot chests

the 5 meldable slots gear is only a once a week thing from that miqitten, the question is can you trade them or are they binding

>big fish
>in The Diadem

Is your pussy mint flavor ? ? :3c

>tfw the party ditches
I'll tank this Charlie.

p-pls

looking for dps 3.4 static... or sch or maybe noc ast or tank..

/tell me in game

Literally every day...

But I'm not on Balmung.

Would anyone be interested in leveling with me on Balmung? I made an alt on here, but i'm only level 13

10 more days until next patch.

10 more days to idle.

A fantastic dutch...

Wish I had motivation for raids anymore, probably won't do Alexander savage in 3.4 but I'd like to do Sophia Ex at least

why is my c@ so boring..

Can't wait, what're you gonna work on first?

What do you need help with? How do you want to level?

Show pic? What's boring about it?

kiss lemme see the screenshot from your perspective.

I don't know, shortman.
I'm sure it's cute enough.. right?
:3

I don't really need 'help' with anything, but leveling a new character by yourself is pretty boring.

if you spent half the effort getting decent at pld than you do taking pictures of pixel butts, you'd be able to

me cummin to ur house to smash ur mum lmao

no one wants to pet my boring c@

If you want someone to chitter with, I'm usually free.
Lohillus Pan'Umbra
Inferior being.