Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2306
Last thread: Total Buyout Edition

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
ygorganization.com/category/decklists/ocg-decklist/weekly-ocg-decklist/
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12)
●OCG: Dimension Box Limited Edition (November 26)

●TCG: Rivals of the Pharaoh (September 15)
●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)
●TCG: Invasion: Venom (November 4th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● If you want to improve, netdeck and playtest constantly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Csgzj5wac4
youtube.com/watch?v=kdS1TA3Cbfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a problem with that?

Glory on the Academia

Norden is a fairy, so you can splash him to Ritual.dek and use Ritual Sanctuary recycle effect to reuse him.

Goddamnit, he's so busted these days.

3rd for Duel Links

Level Eater did nothing wrong!

Thanks Konami, now we need another special snowflake ruling.
Silent Swordsman from Duelist Pack: Rivals of the Pharaoh has an effect which states
"You can Special Summon 1 "Silent Swordsman" monster from your hand or Deck, except "Silent Swordsman", ignoring its Summoning conditions."
Level Modulation states "Special Summon 1 "LV" monster from your Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning conditions. "
Since Level Modulation has been ruled unable to special summon Silent Swordsman Lv7 That would mean this is unable to as well.
So this effect could only summon LV5 and LV3 which do not have summoning conditions that need ignoring.
That must mean this card can summon LV7, which means it goes against previously established rulings.

mana!

I think the ruling states that you can't ignore special summoning condition from grave.
Or Level Modulation actually doesn't ignore special summoning condition at all.

Something in that line.
It isn't related to the new Silent Swordsman at all.

The ruling that says stuff like SSLV7 and Horus LV8 can't be summoned with Modulation is outdated, (now) unofficial, and is just straight up illogical, so things can easily be fixed by quickly retconning the modulation ruling in a single sentence.

But since KoA is fucking incompetent they'll probably just ignore it.

>blind allure
>allure with two omega
And yeah.
Level Eater did nothing wrong.
It's just Librarian carry the whole deck. Without Librarian, it's just a janky card that do nothing, except maybe allow you to summon 3 Starve Venom, or easier ZA WARUDO lock.

I might just ignore the old ruling then using the new silent swordsman as an example. Would really like level modulation to be useful again, like it was before they "ruled" it that way.
It might be graveyard specific, sadly the rulings bases around this mechanic date back to UD days and are unclear.

Hopefully someone will ask on that facebook group and get a response. A clarification on ignoring conditions could effect the game quite a bit.

You can special summon LV7 with Level Up!

This is from UDE era, and they allow it.
I think it's either specific grave only, or specific to level modulation only.

That's a good point, forgot about that.
I see random forums posts claiming the ruling is grave based, but no sources ever...

>there are people who actually believe she'd look better white

Since when have Masked Heros or what ever the fuck you call this monstrosity able to put out these stupid boards?

>BA
>navigation

whelp just found possible counter points actually.
elemental hero core
Assault revival
both ignore summoning conditions from the grave.

Must be a LvL Modulation specific UD ruling. Don't know if we should still follow it then..

>he doesn't like delicious brown
spotting low-test 101 2bh

tzolkin have been a thing for a while
and to think people want stratos back
hero should just burn
>complain about BA has been here for 2 years
>heros are okay

Both can only special summon monster that has been properly summoned.
I think I know the cause.
The only way you can summon a monster improperly is from Hand, Main Deck, or Extra Deck.
Level Modulation allow you to summon LV7 from grave if you have summoned it properly before.
OERebellion can't be summoned from Pendulum Zone or face-up in Extra Deck if you didn't summon it properly before.
I don't think you can summon nomi monster banished with Gold Sarc with Premature Return.

Just need confirmation for the last one.

>Summon AG Devil for the first fucking time
>Get Chimeratech'd

Yeah was just reading the rulings on those, Yeah its a graveyard thing. Looks like public knowledge spaces cannot be ignored. Wish this would have an official ruling rather than having to be found out by piecing together a bunch of card rulings. The wiki thing does technically state this, but that is a tewart quote[unsourced] from UD and is very outdated.

Well, the ruling in Elemental HERO Core and Assault Revival states that you can only summon a card that's been properly summoned first.
But you can special summon nomi monster that has been special summoned first though. Assault Revival summoning /Assault Mode monster is an example.

And both ruling is not from UDE era.

Still cant belive monarchs are still a thing. Also I believe that Subterrors need another Nemesis Monster that summons a Nemesis monster from the Deck. That way you can go It into Nemesis Warrior so that you can use Warriors effect to summon a Subterror, maybe Umastrix or some other lv 8 or lower monter that they get. That way the engine would get a very well needed Jump Start. Ive Been thinking about running Summoner Monk for that very reason what are your thoughts?

Forget the part the about summoner monk I just read the card again.

The thing is, HERO is not meta.

Post dick

>Test Espirit on Percy
>Summon Hikokujaku
>Return a monster my opponent controls to the hand
>Special Summon that same monster from my opponent's hand to my field

hello? Yes I'd like to order one tier 1 deck please

Why would you abandon you Ancient Gears right now professor Chronos?

dick

This is what Ive been messing around with. So far it has been working for me.

>What's that? Ancient Gear Gadget is Shockmaster?

>he thinks I disagree with him
spotting reading comprehension 101 2bh

>>Special Summon that same monster from my opponent's hand to my field
With what? Pluto?

>What do you mean someone bought all our Pre-Preps for $1200?

Hikokujaku's eff is broken and special summons the monster that was returned to the hand

You're slow.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Csgzj5wac4

How the fuck do you think he was even able to go into Librarian you fucking retard?

Many thanks. I'd post a deck in return, but I have nothing. Please accept this picture.

How the fuck do you think he was even able to go into 3 OMEGA/3 Quasar/5 Omega/whatever his end board you fucking retard?

Summoning a single level 5 Synchro is never a big deal.

Your mom is a big deal

I remember seeing this pic with a funny caption.

>Level Eater Gofu
>summon Sohaya

And he does literally all of that with FUCKING LEVEL EATER you dipshit Synchro apologist. Fucking watch the webm

>Wait why is he bouncing my Apex Avian

goddamn it trip

Everything just fucking stop with no Librarian.
On the first webm, They just go into 1 Omega and 1 level 5 Synchro.
On the second, in just stop with 1 Sohaya and 1 Librarian.

Librarian is the fucking lifeline of all synchro masturbation deck.
Without him, it just stop at 2 Synchro.

New computer. I only have that picture and non-lewd pictures of Himiko Toga from Boku no Hero Academia.

>level eater
>ever just a single level 5 synchro

Librarian is just what balances out minusing to put out a shitton of stuff to make using it with retarded amounts of plussing. Even in a situation that doesn't use Librarian at all or only gets a few draws off of it before being used as fodder, it's still invaluable for level manipulation and material and always has been. Calling it a fucking 'janky card' in a Synchro deck is retarded.

>still trying to push this shitty Synchro apologist meme

Fuck off along with the previous retard unless you start avatarfagging as Aporia or something.

>They announced Cloudian support?

I regret everything.

Fucking count how many times he special summons Level Eater you dumb Mexican, it's not hard to see why this card is broken

Count every fucking cardhe drew off Librarian you fucking retard

>level manipulation
>total level in field remains the same
Yeah. So fucking useful.
Give me a 3 card Synchro combo that result in a decent board involving Level Eater, then we can talk.
Don't rely on what you draw either, because no Librarian.

Not pic related, because it needs other card to end with decent board.

>What do you mean AG is finally playable?
Devil helps the deck way more than I had first though.

Look at how he went into Librarian in the first place you dumb bitch

Please, explain how he would have summoned Librarian without Level Eater.

>Give me a 3 card Synchro combo that result in a decent board involving Level Eater
You cannot be serious
Gravebound Level Eater and Gofu is a TWO card combo that produces and insane board most of the time and in your own combo, Arma Knight would mill Level Eater 9/10 times

youtube.com/watch?v=kdS1TA3Cbfw
2 cards, 2 Quasars, ZERO (0) Librarians.

Count how many times he summon Quillbolt.

>total level in field remains the same

>Synchro apologists still refuse to accept Level Eater was a broken card that absolutely deserved to get banned

Your days are numbered in the TCG faggots. Might as well hop on the Dark Synchro train and get all of that degenerate Wind-Up Loop 2.0 shit out of your system before it gets fucked

Give me exact combo.
Gofu + Level Eater in grave just result in 2 Sychro.
Unless you summon Librarian.

Just like Zenmaity is broken, right?

nani?
I'm agreeing with you retard

>"Give me exact combo"
>get ready to type up combo just to end this stupid fucking argument
>"b-but Librarian doesn't count, so don't use that card"

WEW

>Level Eater helps me summon Librarian
>it's broken!
It's so impressive a thing that helps you summon a level 5 Synchro is considered broken these days.

I like how you're ignoring

>completely misrepresenting the argument

Try reading through that conversation one more time

I thought we are talking about how Librarian should be banned instead of Level Eater.

And thank you, I've been looking for that pic for a while.

>used up ALL of your ED
>fill your ED with shit like T.G.
>the only useful card in ED is Crystal Wing, Quasar, and Herald
>maybe some YZ Synchro
Yeah. That counts.
It's not even Dark Synchro, but that counts.

Now, the question is, will a deck like that end up being as obnoxious as Dark Synchro?
If a deck like that is popular and used by many people, will it warrant a Level Eater ban?

I want to protect Dragon horn-chan!

Dark Synchro alone already warranted a Level Eater ban

sup marik!

So? He asked for a 3-card Librarian-less combo that resulted in a decent board. I gave him a 2-card Librarianless combo that resulted in a near-gamewinning board. Whether or not it's consistent is irrelevant, because Librarian is what grants that consistency. I'm just showing that it's possible without Librarian.

>look at those broken boards enabled by Level Eater!
>you need Librarian to do that
>but you need Level Eater to bring Librarian!
So?

Now we can talk.
So how consistent is it without Librarian, again?
It's like those 3 card aromage combo that result in Quasar.

so i finally updated my ygopro just to find out that for some fucking reason they changed the background to some shitty animation that looks like out of an early bethesda game and lags my game

is there a way to go back to the old background so i can fucking play without having to wait 10 minutes for the card animations to stop?

>this broken card enables this other broken card

Thanks for proving him right retard

How the hell did you not know ygopro is fully customizable? Just change the background in your ygopro folder.

RIP Synchrons
I will miss my daily Masturbation with the deck.

Remove bg.ogv from textures or somethin like that

>handrape has been a problem mechanic since the early days
>make strong generic handrape card anyway
>ban an enabler (that hasn't caused problems in years), not the card itself

sasuga konami

thank you my men

Did you not even read what he posted? You asked for a combo with Level Eater that arbitrarily didn't involve Librarian, and then he gave you one

Now you're asking for how consistent it is? Could you possibly move those goalposts any harder synchro apologist?

>inconsistent combo warrants a ban

How can i be as cool as Jack Atlas?

Get a motorcycle

And play card games on it.

Is this a new meme?

I have nothing to do with that.

what are some decent cards for spirit ritual.dek other than pre-prep, manju and the stratos ritual

>What? They're making me a meme?

Im attacking for game... What the fuck is a juragedo?

No, a card that enables consistent "degenerate" combos warrants a ban. Which Level Eater does, in conjunction with Librarian. Banning Librarian would hurt Synchro decks a whole lot more than Level Eater on the whole, but Level eater enables those "degenerate" combos that Librarian makes consistent.

Photon Thrasher, Nikitama (double summon spirit), Creature Swap and Drowning Mirror Force.

how are my spirits looking?
(kannaki doesn't work yet, summoned hikoku with her on field and nothing happened)